• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:21
CEST 09:21
KST 16:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10904 users

Team Hate/Which Team/Fans Most Annoying? - Page 7

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 15 Next All
Abort Retry Fail
Profile Joined December 2011
2636 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-24 01:37:52
March 24 2012 01:37 GMT
#121
On March 24 2012 10:18 Le French wrote:
These polls are void and invalid by design.

90% of people in BW are annoying KT fans.
and 99.9% of the discussion/posts are from insufferable KT fans who think they have to say something about anything and bore everybody.

Consider this, would a Woongjin/Ace/MBC/T8 fan, despite hating KT or SKT participate aggressively in things like thiese? I doubt so. They are nice and pleasant people generally, and would rather keep out of things like this. On the other hand, KT fans will always find ways to annoy and flame in threads. The polls alone, as well as the replies, show this.

A way to improve this thread is to limit it to SKT vs KT. But even so, loudmouth KT fans will always find ways.

Just saying.

Wow, what a true hater!
KT anti-fans are the best.
BSOD
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
March 24 2012 01:43 GMT
#122
On March 24 2012 09:12 Lightwip wrote:
As much as I wish I could, I can't say KT fans are worse than CJ fans.
Stork fanboys are pretty awful too.

pshhh Stork fanboys/girls carry esports on our shoulders.
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10567 Posts
March 24 2012 01:43 GMT
#123
On March 24 2012 00:47 blubbdavid wrote:
Wait what, people actually like KT?

Wait what? people actually hate KT?
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
March 24 2012 01:45 GMT
#124
i hate khan, the most annoying fans are SKT and KT, I cheer for SKT... I wish CJ did better but they are upsetting... at least SKT consistently can do well in playoffs.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
March 24 2012 01:46 GMT
#125
I can't believe this thread lasted so long....:/
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
doothegee
Profile Joined December 2009
Korea (South)3011 Posts
March 24 2012 01:59 GMT
#126
Lol sorry to the OP, but what a worthless thread.

That being said, screw KT.
웅진 멘쓰즈
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
March 24 2012 02:00 GMT
#127
On March 24 2012 10:46 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I can't believe this thread lasted so long....:/

Well despite how provocative this thread could have been. It's been fairly civil and lighthearted don't you think?
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
March 24 2012 02:05 GMT
#128
On March 24 2012 05:38 Kimaker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 02:05 nbaker wrote:
On March 24 2012 01:55 Kimaker wrote:
I don't hate any of the teams or their fans. I DO however hate certain players and their fans.

I hate Fantasy and I don't have a good reason. I just hate his dumb gawky face.

Flash Fans tend to bandwagon, you saw the same thing with Jangbi for awhile. Love both the players, but I seriously doubt some of their "fans" sincerity.

Why would they lie about being fans lol

I'm referring to fair weather fans. Not the actuality of their fandom.

I despise fair weather fans too. If your favorite team is playing against your 2nd favorite team or whatever, I don't understand the wishy-washy mentality of cheering for both. I get wishing both teams well, but you should always cheer the hardest for your most favorite team, especially when they crush others! + Show Spoiler +
Although I make an exception for when Hydra faces off against SKT, so there is a bit of hypocrisy there. STILL, I do that only for Hydra, not for any other player/team!


I also hate how fans of teams are lumped together in stereotypical categories. You know, Bisu and Flash and Stork fanboys and the like. What happened to being a fan of the whole team. :/ Oh well, can't be helped since stereotypes will exist for pretty much all of eternity.
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
ZeaL.
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5955 Posts
March 24 2012 02:14 GMT
#129
On March 24 2012 10:59 doothegee wrote:
Lol sorry to the OP, but what a worthless thread.

That being said, screw KT.


I think it's interesting data. Seems a large number of people are pretty ambivalent about the teams themselves but SKT1 fans seem to be the most annoying. Can't really explain it with KT vs SKT1 either, under favorite teams they're pretty close. If it was all about hating the most successful team I don't see how this is true as KT has been dominating both the team leagues and the inidividual leagues for the last 2 years or so. Sorry you think its a worthless thread.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
March 24 2012 02:18 GMT
#130
On March 24 2012 10:46 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I can't believe this thread lasted so long....:/


On March 24 2012 06:15 Caihead wrote:

Poll: Would you rather see player / team hate go away?

No, I rather be a senseless fanatic (30)
 
75%

Yes, I'm a sensible civil person (10)
 
25%

40 total votes

Your vote: Would you rather see player / team hate go away?

(Vote): Yes, I'm a sensible civil person
(Vote): No, I rather be a senseless fanatic



I gave up after I saw the results of this poll.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
sheaRZerg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States613 Posts
March 24 2012 02:18 GMT
#131
SKT fans can definitely be annoying...probably because they overlap so hard with Bisu fans ;P
"Dude, just don't listen to what I say; listen to what I mean." -Sean Plott
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
March 24 2012 02:41 GMT
#132
I just hope that if people are still going to choose to hate on players / teams that they can leave it in this thread so we don't have to see it in the LR.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
March 24 2012 02:52 GMT
#133
This thread has been amusing, but I'd like to inject a little positiveness and love to break the long string of hate~

I find that when interacting with people, a strong, lasting positive impression completely overrides any negative ones. For example, I don't know what comes to mind when the rest of you think Stork fanboys are annoying, but to me, Stork fans are the most fun, friendly, and kind people out there. I think of people like Opshot, who's always been so patient and willing to help me with anything I ask of him, and of Nuke, who almost single-handedly taught me how to love and appreciate Starcraft, and of Sayle, a hero beyond description. If from now on, every Stork fanboy I ever meet is a jerk, it won't even matter. My opinion of them will still be the same :D

Competitive spirit is great and intense rivalries are important for sure. But it is a little disheartening that it seems like the vast majority of non-SKT fans genuinely think we're all Lightwip clones or something. They forget the fact that almost all of the current active translators and most of the SPL team that slaves away to bring you guys such sick articles every week are SKT fans. Like, I've had someone say to me, "Thanks for translating, you're awesome!" and then 10 minutes later turn to another thread and comment, "God, SKT fans are so obnoxious." Of course every fanbase has its bad apples and generalization happens to everyone, everywhere, but sometimes I feel like we tend to get the shortest end of this particular stick.

Anyway, I guess I'm just saying, I hope people try to value and remember the positive impressions and interactions more. Let's say MBC had the most annoying fan ever to step foot in TL. I'd still hope that when someone mentions "MBC fan," the majority of you would not automatically picture him in your head, but instead someone like Ryo, who dedicates himself tirelessly to this community ^^

So endeth my spiel; you may resume the hating!

(KT sux)
Writer:o
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
March 24 2012 03:00 GMT
#134
On March 24 2012 11:52 Kiett wrote:
But it is a little disheartening that it seems like the vast majority of non-SKT fans genuinely think we're all Lightwip clones or something. They forget the fact that almost all of the current active translators and most of the SPL team that slaves away to bring you guys such sick articles every week are SKT fans. Like, I've had someone say to me, "Thanks for translating, you're awesome!" and then 10 minutes later turn to another thread and comment, "God, SKT fans are so obnoxious." Of course every fanbase has its bad apples and generalization happens to everyone, everywhere, but sometimes I feel like we tend to get the shortest end of this particular stick.

Thats not really a problem imo. While contributions are indeed awesome (translations/writeups/LR threads/etc) it doesnt give anyone a pass to act like an obnoxious fanboy/girl without having to hear about it from other people. Thats not the same as not appreciating the contribution one makes.

If it counts for anything, I like you.
+ Show Spoiler +
(SKT still sucks though)
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
March 24 2012 03:09 GMT
#135
I dislike Khan because 100% of their fans are D+ protoss players that think pvt is a hard match up.
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
Gann1
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1575 Posts
March 24 2012 03:21 GMT
#136
I dislike KT because 100% of their fans are D+ terran players who think tvp is a hard match up.
I drop suckas like Plinko
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
March 24 2012 03:24 GMT
#137
actually I think most kt fans are sc2 players
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
Kuzmorgo
Profile Joined May 2009
Hungary1058 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-24 03:30:27
March 24 2012 03:29 GMT
#138
I hate STX because every player on STX looks the same..
And Flash fans are boring, "Oh he only lost because a fly landed on his nose when wanted to build a turret"...
And I'm surprised that Ace is not higher on the "favorite team" poll!
"No, whine not! Play, or play not! There is no whine."
Lumire
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States607 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-24 03:33:18
March 24 2012 03:30 GMT
#139
On March 24 2012 12:21 Gann1 wrote:
I dislike KT because 100% of their fans are not protoss players and know tvp is a hard match up.


Honestly i dislike KT fans because they think all their zergs are ultra "clutch" because they win with 3 hatch hydra and bo advantage in ZvZ.
|| o.o
Elyvilon
Profile Joined August 2008
United States13143 Posts
March 24 2012 03:31 GMT
#140
On the forums, I think SKT fans are annoying for managing to make conversations that have nothing to do with SKT or Bisu about SKT or Bisu. My last favorite fan period, though, is CJ Woo guy.
Liquipedia
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 914
ggaemo 452
Stork 327
Leta 225
PianO 110
Larva 100
Hyuk 29
ZergMaN 28
Bale 20
yabsab 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Reynor97
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King165
Westballz35
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor772
Other Games
summit1g10029
C9.Mang0260
Sick172
PiGStarcraft136
ArmadaUGS66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick639
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream138
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1268
• Stunt638
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 39m
Online Event
3h 39m
FEL
8h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.