• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:32
CEST 08:32
KST 15:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8723 users

Team Hate/Which Team/Fans Most Annoying? - Page 9

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 15 Next All
Turbovolver
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia2451 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-24 23:17:46
March 24 2012 23:15 GMT
#161
My quest to single-handedly make KHAN fans the most hated of all groups has apparently been a failure =x

edit: And on that inspiring note, I'm going to plug my rather relevant blog post (now quite dated, unfortunately).

Wow, it's really dated, it even says Flash fanboys aren't that annoying. Whoops!

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=188875
The original Bogus fan.
IGotPlayguuu
Profile Joined June 2011
Italy660 Posts
March 24 2012 23:17 GMT
#162
Just hate those KT fans... ops sorry, I meant Flash fans (joking)
BW |JaeDong|Bisu|FBH|BeSt| SC2 |MC|DRG|MMA|TLO|HuK|July|ClouD| ||| Boxer best player ever! ||| "HuK never use penix" ||| I <3 SeleCT ||| GO Space! ||| Nerf Roach! |||
fofa2000
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada548 Posts
March 24 2012 23:23 GMT
#163
ahh, I love the brood war section, quite more friendly than the sc2 in general, also much less bans.
I voted for T8 favorite, and I don't like skt the most cause t8 always loose against them, which make me angry against their happy fans. Damn!
-smells likes tasty soup, what's the menu?-fresh jaedong style marine stew served with a glass of dragoon slush!-The food's any good?Quite unusual names, never heard-all my food's good, the kitchen's this way-btw whatu terarn doing alone in a zerg colony?
shaftofpleasure
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Korea (North)1375 Posts
March 24 2012 23:31 GMT
#164
On March 24 2012 12:24 puppykiller wrote:
actually I think most kt fans are sc2 players


Now, that.... THAT actually made sense!
It's either the holes of my nose are getting smaller or my fingers are getting bigger. /// Always Rooting for the Underdog. Hyuk/Sin/Jaehoon/Juni/Hyvva/Hoejja/Canata //// Hiding in thread somewhere where BW is still in it's pure form here on TL.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
March 24 2012 23:31 GMT
#165
On March 25 2012 08:15 Turbovolver wrote:
My quest to single-handedly make KHAN fans the most hated of all groups has apparently been a failure =x

edit: And on that inspiring note, I'm going to plug my rather relevant blog post (now quite dated, unfortunately).

Wow, it's really dated, it even says Flash fanboys aren't that annoying. Whoops!

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=188875


You apparently also forgot how to be self referential with out coming off like the people you are trying to satirize :/
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 00:28:31
March 24 2012 23:33 GMT
#166
On March 25 2012 08:31 shaftofpleasure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 12:24 puppykiller wrote:
actually I think most kt fans are sc2 players


Now, that.... THAT actually made sense!


Are we getting so low that the BW community is gonna pull out the BW/SC2 insults on its own community. :/ I thought we prided ourselves on being better than that.

Edit: im retarded and didn't see where the quote is from, mai bad
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Turbovolver
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia2451 Posts
March 24 2012 23:34 GMT
#167
On March 25 2012 08:31 Caihead wrote:
You apparently also forgot how to be self referential with out coming off like the people you are trying to satirize :/

You seem like a cool guy, so go on, explain what you mean minus the snarky buzzwords.
The original Bogus fan.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-24 23:38:52
March 24 2012 23:37 GMT
#168
On March 25 2012 08:34 Turbovolver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 08:31 Caihead wrote:
You apparently also forgot how to be self referential with out coming off like the people you are trying to satirize :/

You seem like a cool guy, so go on, explain what you mean minus the snarky buzzwords.


Every time I see you posting in a LR thread it's been positively the worst characterization of a fanboy (by your own definitions), then you escape all responsibility by saying it's just for comedy. I don't understand what you are trying to do.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Turbovolver
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia2451 Posts
March 24 2012 23:40 GMT
#169
On March 25 2012 08:37 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 08:34 Turbovolver wrote:
On March 25 2012 08:31 Caihead wrote:
You apparently also forgot how to be self referential with out coming off like the people you are trying to satirize :/

You seem like a cool guy, so go on, explain what you mean minus the snarky buzzwords.

Every time I see you posting in a LR thread it's been positively the worst characterization of a fanboy (by your own definitions), then you escape all responsibility by saying it's just for comedy.

It's not just for comedy! KHAN4lyfe yo

And come on, ditch the hyperbole. The worst fanboys are the ones who don't even try to analyse games, only care about results, and cry imbalance when their favourite player loses. I'm not that bad!
The original Bogus fan.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
March 24 2012 23:49 GMT
#170
On March 25 2012 08:40 Turbovolver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 08:37 Caihead wrote:
On March 25 2012 08:34 Turbovolver wrote:
On March 25 2012 08:31 Caihead wrote:
You apparently also forgot how to be self referential with out coming off like the people you are trying to satirize :/

You seem like a cool guy, so go on, explain what you mean minus the snarky buzzwords.

Every time I see you posting in a LR thread it's been positively the worst characterization of a fanboy (by your own definitions), then you escape all responsibility by saying it's just for comedy.

It's not just for comedy! KHAN4lyfe yo

And come on, ditch the hyperbole. The worst fanboys are the ones who don't even try to analyse games, only care about results, and cry imbalance when their favourite player loses. I'm not that bad!


Yea, you are fully capable of doing analysis and making quality posts with humour and intellect. Then the next minute you are making posts accusing <x> players of cheating and saying <x> fans are retarded, <x> game was terrible because <x> player won, doing exactly what you yourself characterizes as trolling and fan boying. Why would you choose to do that =/
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Turbovolver
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia2451 Posts
March 24 2012 23:58 GMT
#171
On March 25 2012 08:49 Caihead wrote:
Yea, you are fully capable of doing analysis and making quality posts with humour and intellect. Then the next minute you are making posts accusing <x> players of cheating and saying <x> fans are retarded, <x> game was terrible because <x> player won, doing exactly what you yourself characterizes as trolling and fan boying. Why would you choose to do that =/

Yes to everything except the cheating thing. I was making fun of the fellow KHAN fanboy who was actually posting that stuff, I even put a :D face in my post referencing "cheating".
The original Bogus fan.
shaftofpleasure
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Korea (North)1375 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 00:06:19
March 25 2012 00:05 GMT
#172
On March 25 2012 08:33 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 08:31 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On March 24 2012 12:24 puppykiller wrote:
actually I think most kt fans are sc2 players


Now, that.... THAT actually made sense!


Are we getting so low that the BW community is gonna pull out the BW/SC2 insults on its own community. :/ I thought we prided ourselves on being better than that.


Dude, do you take everything seriously?

I mean, puppy meant it as a joke and I just went with it.

KT fans are truly hopeless.
It's either the holes of my nose are getting smaller or my fingers are getting bigger. /// Always Rooting for the Underdog. Hyuk/Sin/Jaehoon/Juni/Hyvva/Hoejja/Canata //// Hiding in thread somewhere where BW is still in it's pure form here on TL.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 00:24:02
March 25 2012 00:12 GMT
#173
On March 25 2012 09:05 shaftofpleasure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 08:33 Caihead wrote:
On March 25 2012 08:31 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On March 24 2012 12:24 puppykiller wrote:
actually I think most kt fans are sc2 players


Now, that.... THAT actually made sense!


Are we getting so low that the BW community is gonna pull out the BW/SC2 insults on its own community. :/ I thought we prided ourselves on being better than that.


Dude, do you take everything seriously?

I mean, puppy meant it as a joke and I just went with it.

KT fans are truly hopeless.


It's fine for you to insult me and by categorization, KT fans, when nothing about what I said has anything to do with KT, in a serious manner; but I can't take something seriously? Don't play double standards like that, like I said, you can't just toss up what ever incendiary comment as a joke after it happens and avoid responsibility

Edit: Granted I read the context to puppykiller's post, so I withdraw my remarks. The only context to this reply is your response in saying "KT fans are truly hopeless." any ways.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
March 25 2012 00:14 GMT
#174
On March 25 2012 08:58 Turbovolver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 08:49 Caihead wrote:
Yea, you are fully capable of doing analysis and making quality posts with humour and intellect. Then the next minute you are making posts accusing <x> players of cheating and saying <x> fans are retarded, <x> game was terrible because <x> player won, doing exactly what you yourself characterizes as trolling and fan boying. Why would you choose to do that =/

Yes to everything except the cheating thing. I was making fun of the fellow KHAN fanboy who was actually posting that stuff, I even put a :D face in my post referencing "cheating".


I understand why it's "fun" and exciting to incite emotional responses from people, but how about we just get excited and enjoy BW instead of getting excited and enjoying hating on each other.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
shaftofpleasure
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Korea (North)1375 Posts
March 25 2012 00:23 GMT
#175
On March 25 2012 09:12 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 09:05 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On March 25 2012 08:33 Caihead wrote:
On March 25 2012 08:31 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On March 24 2012 12:24 puppykiller wrote:
actually I think most kt fans are sc2 players


Now, that.... THAT actually made sense!


Are we getting so low that the BW community is gonna pull out the BW/SC2 insults on its own community. :/ I thought we prided ourselves on being better than that.


Dude, do you take everything seriously?

I mean, puppy meant it as a joke and I just went with it.

KT fans are truly hopeless.


It's fine for you to insult me and by categorization, KT fans, when nothing about what I said has anything to do with KT, in a serious manner; but I can't take something seriously? Don't play double standards like that, like I said, you can't just toss up what ever incendiary comment as a joke after it happens and avoid responsibility




/sigh
It's either the holes of my nose are getting smaller or my fingers are getting bigger. /// Always Rooting for the Underdog. Hyuk/Sin/Jaehoon/Juni/Hyvva/Hoejja/Canata //// Hiding in thread somewhere where BW is still in it's pure form here on TL.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 00:29:29
March 25 2012 00:26 GMT
#176
On March 25 2012 09:23 shaftofpleasure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 09:12 Caihead wrote:
On March 25 2012 09:05 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On March 25 2012 08:33 Caihead wrote:
On March 25 2012 08:31 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On March 24 2012 12:24 puppykiller wrote:
actually I think most kt fans are sc2 players


Now, that.... THAT actually made sense!


Are we getting so low that the BW community is gonna pull out the BW/SC2 insults on its own community. :/ I thought we prided ourselves on being better than that.


Dude, do you take everything seriously?

I mean, puppy meant it as a joke and I just went with it.

KT fans are truly hopeless.


It's fine for you to insult me and by categorization, KT fans, when nothing about what I said has anything to do with KT, in a serious manner; but I can't take something seriously? Don't play double standards like that, like I said, you can't just toss up what ever incendiary comment as a joke after it happens and avoid responsibility




/sigh


khan fans are truly hopeless



/sigh

see i can do it too, not that hard. If I have a disagreement with you I don't immediately look at your team tag and make a stupid comment.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
March 25 2012 00:30 GMT
#177
Oh look, Broad Generalizations: The Thread.
Remember Violet.
shaftofpleasure
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Korea (North)1375 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 00:30:44
March 25 2012 00:30 GMT
#178
On March 25 2012 09:26 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 09:23 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On March 25 2012 09:12 Caihead wrote:
On March 25 2012 09:05 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On March 25 2012 08:33 Caihead wrote:
On March 25 2012 08:31 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On March 24 2012 12:24 puppykiller wrote:
actually I think most kt fans are sc2 players


Now, that.... THAT actually made sense!


Are we getting so low that the BW community is gonna pull out the BW/SC2 insults on its own community. :/ I thought we prided ourselves on being better than that.


Dude, do you take everything seriously?

I mean, puppy meant it as a joke and I just went with it.

KT fans are truly hopeless.


It's fine for you to insult me and by categorization, KT fans, when nothing about what I said has anything to do with KT, in a serious manner; but I can't take something seriously? Don't play double standards like that, like I said, you can't just toss up what ever incendiary comment as a joke after it happens and avoid responsibility




/sigh


khan fans are truly hopeless



/sigh

see i can do it too, not that hard. If I have a disagreement with you I don't immediately look at your team tag and make a stupid comment.


I'm just in the Khan bandwagon for the ride. I mostly root for underdogs. lol
It's either the holes of my nose are getting smaller or my fingers are getting bigger. /// Always Rooting for the Underdog. Hyuk/Sin/Jaehoon/Juni/Hyvva/Hoejja/Canata //// Hiding in thread somewhere where BW is still in it's pure form here on TL.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
March 25 2012 00:34 GMT
#179
On March 25 2012 09:30 shaftofpleasure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 09:26 Caihead wrote:
On March 25 2012 09:23 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On March 25 2012 09:12 Caihead wrote:
On March 25 2012 09:05 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On March 25 2012 08:33 Caihead wrote:
On March 25 2012 08:31 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On March 24 2012 12:24 puppykiller wrote:
actually I think most kt fans are sc2 players


Now, that.... THAT actually made sense!


Are we getting so low that the BW community is gonna pull out the BW/SC2 insults on its own community. :/ I thought we prided ourselves on being better than that.


Dude, do you take everything seriously?

I mean, puppy meant it as a joke and I just went with it.

KT fans are truly hopeless.


It's fine for you to insult me and by categorization, KT fans, when nothing about what I said has anything to do with KT, in a serious manner; but I can't take something seriously? Don't play double standards like that, like I said, you can't just toss up what ever incendiary comment as a joke after it happens and avoid responsibility




/sigh


khan fans are truly hopeless



/sigh

see i can do it too, not that hard. If I have a disagreement with you I don't immediately look at your team tag and make a stupid comment.


I'm just in the Khan bandwagon for the ride. I mostly root for underdogs. lol


yea so we agree that it's stupid to make a comment like "<x> fans are truly hopeless" by looking at the tag right. Sorry I misread the original post's context. That "KT fans are truly hopeless" set me off.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
shaftofpleasure
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Korea (North)1375 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 00:47:30
March 25 2012 00:42 GMT
#180
On March 25 2012 09:34 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 09:30 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On March 25 2012 09:26 Caihead wrote:
On March 25 2012 09:23 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On March 25 2012 09:12 Caihead wrote:
On March 25 2012 09:05 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On March 25 2012 08:33 Caihead wrote:
On March 25 2012 08:31 shaftofpleasure wrote:
On March 24 2012 12:24 puppykiller wrote:
actually I think most kt fans are sc2 players


Now, that.... THAT actually made sense!


Are we getting so low that the BW community is gonna pull out the BW/SC2 insults on its own community. :/ I thought we prided ourselves on being better than that.


Dude, do you take everything seriously?

I mean, puppy meant it as a joke and I just went with it.

KT fans are truly hopeless.


It's fine for you to insult me and by categorization, KT fans, when nothing about what I said has anything to do with KT, in a serious manner; but I can't take something seriously? Don't play double standards like that, like I said, you can't just toss up what ever incendiary comment as a joke after it happens and avoid responsibility




/sigh


khan fans are truly hopeless



/sigh

see i can do it too, not that hard. If I have a disagreement with you I don't immediately look at your team tag and make a stupid comment.


I'm just in the Khan bandwagon for the ride. I mostly root for underdogs. lol


yea so we agree that it's stupid to make a comment like "<x> fans are truly hopeless" by looking at the tag right. Sorry I misread the original post's context. That "KT fans are truly hopeless" set me off.


Let me get your definition of stupid first before we can have an agreement because there are all sorts of stupidity.

Also, I've been noticing some of your post for a while now especially on that OSL thread. You seem to take things into more complications when it should have been simple.
It's either the holes of my nose are getting smaller or my fingers are getting bigger. /// Always Rooting for the Underdog. Hyuk/Sin/Jaehoon/Juni/Hyvva/Hoejja/Canata //// Hiding in thread somewhere where BW is still in it's pure form here on TL.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft749
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 548
ggaemo 377
Stork 322
Leta 222
PianO 70
Hyuk 30
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 19
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm190
League of Legends
JimRising 166
Reynor57
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King214
Westballz50
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor679
Other Games
summit1g9953
C9.Mang0284
PiGStarcraft180
Sick162
ArmadaUGS72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick603
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 12
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Lourlo1395
• Stunt556
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 28m
Online Event
4h 28m
FEL
9h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.