• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:21
CEST 09:21
KST 16:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10904 users

Team Hate/Which Team/Fans Most Annoying? - Page 8

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 15 Next All
stork4ever
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1036 Posts
March 24 2012 03:45 GMT
#141
As a bisu fan, I would say bisu fans are pretty annoying
ffreakk
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore2155 Posts
March 24 2012 03:47 GMT
#142
On March 24 2012 12:31 Elyvilon wrote:
On the forums, I think SKT fans are annoying for managing to make conversations that have nothing to do with SKT or Bisu about SKT or Bisu. My last favorite fan period, though, is CJ Woo guy.


Ur joking :o Flash fans are absolutely divine at this skill
Look. Only Forward. See. Only Victory.
ZeaL.
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5955 Posts
March 24 2012 03:47 GMT
#143
On March 24 2012 12:29 Kuzmorgo wrote:
I hate STX because every player on STX looks the same..
And Flash fans are boring, "Oh he only lost because a fly landed on his nose when wanted to build a turret"...
And I'm surprised that Ace is not higher on the "favorite team" poll!


[image loading]

=

[image loading]

=

[image loading]


????
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
March 24 2012 03:50 GMT
#144
On March 24 2012 12:00 moopie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 11:52 Kiett wrote:
But it is a little disheartening that it seems like the vast majority of non-SKT fans genuinely think we're all Lightwip clones or something. They forget the fact that almost all of the current active translators and most of the SPL team that slaves away to bring you guys such sick articles every week are SKT fans. Like, I've had someone say to me, "Thanks for translating, you're awesome!" and then 10 minutes later turn to another thread and comment, "God, SKT fans are so obnoxious." Of course every fanbase has its bad apples and generalization happens to everyone, everywhere, but sometimes I feel like we tend to get the shortest end of this particular stick.

Thats not really a problem imo. While contributions are indeed awesome (translations/writeups/LR threads/etc) it doesnt give anyone a pass to act like an obnoxious fanboy/girl without having to hear about it from other people. Thats not the same as not appreciating the contribution one makes.

If it counts for anything, I like you.
+ Show Spoiler +
(SKT still sucks though)

Oh of course. That's not really what I meant though. If someone's being a dick or actually being obnoxious, please, be my guest to call him out. I would never begrudge someone for retaliating when they're being attacked by Lightwip, for example. I just wish that when people thought about a certain group of people, the good aspects of that group would come into mind as often as the bad ones ^^

+ Show Spoiler +
what is this SKT you're talking about I'm a khan fan tonight :3
Writer:o
dobrzeee
Profile Joined February 2010
Poland71 Posts
March 24 2012 03:50 GMT
#145
Protoss haters are far more annoying than any team antifans. They spam everywhere protoss imba, 1a2a3a, no skill etc. And they are totally immune to fact that protoss is least successful race in proscene history.
there is no such thing as luck in the long run but run is never long enough
plaszczka
Profile Joined August 2007
Poland376 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-24 03:54:08
March 24 2012 03:51 GMT
#146
As I said before - a little bit of hatered ain't that bad in the high-edge sport arenas. When you watch football fc barcelona - real madrid games, you can be sure there's not just good playing involved. If you got strong feeliengs for one team, betting on it's win is as natural for me as saying bad things about your natural enemies. Watching live game is far more exciting if you really root for one, and really can't stand of the other. A little bit of hate makes sport worth watching - like emotions starters in ads helps sell product.
Nowadays matching ideas and brands with emotions is the only way to get things conected in poor bastard's brains ;]
And as you can see, in sports no matter what kind, you don't hate with true hate - it's hate to one, maybe to teams and you rather start it on when it comes to the big Grand Derbi thing. Or you live in Milano and you have another AC - Inter game.

You pick one side to love and at least one to hate.
But - always remember to hate the game - not a player
I apologize for all my english mistakes. I used to write really good senteces in this lenguage, but nowadays, i smoke too much weed and drink too much vodka. So you must forgive me :)
doubleupgradeobbies!
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Australia1354 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-24 03:54:09
March 24 2012 03:52 GMT
#147
We (SKT) probably have the most annoying hardcore base. But KT currently has all the fair weather fans that are pretty much always the most annoying collection of fans irrespective of their team, to the point of outnumbering their real fans. KT fans seemed to be pretty benign before they collected all the fair weather trash.

So I'm going vote for for KT, but when they lose in the playoffs, or if flash stops winning like 90% of his games, I'm sure we'll go back to being the most annoying again, we do, after all, attract most of the fair weather fans historically :D
MSL, 2003-2011, RIP. OSL, 2000-2012, RIP. Proleague, 2003-2012, RIP. And then there was none... Even good things must come to an end.
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
March 24 2012 03:56 GMT
#148
On March 24 2012 12:47 ZeaL. wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 24 2012 12:29 Kuzmorgo wrote:
I hate STX because every player on STX looks the same..
And Flash fans are boring, "Oh he only lost because a fly landed on his nose when wanted to build a turret"...
And I'm surprised that Ace is not higher on the "favorite team" poll!


[image loading]

=

[image loading]

=

[image loading]


????

Asians all look the same.
Writer:o
mister.bubbles
Profile Joined September 2008
Canada171 Posts
March 24 2012 04:11 GMT
#149
My least favourite team used to be hands down the OGN Sparkiez but then all the guys I hated truned out to be cheating and the ones I didn't (Horang2 and Leta) went and were absorbed into CJ. Now I disslike SKT and STX, SKT because I find their players are really uncharismatic and I played Zerg most in Broodwar so their sucky zergs make me sad. I used to like STX when they had Kal and July but those days are gone and their zergs are painfull to watch for me. I haven't noticed any teams fans that I disslike.

I am a Flash fan but I can see how people are getting tired of Flash fans since so many focus more on his dominant form then his other qualities. I was pretty meh about Flash for a while but a combination of his weird OCD, his nervous twitching, his personality in interviews and his often amazing play won me over. I still prefer Jaedong though by a small margin since his style is much more fun to watch but rooting for Team 8 is giving me an ulcer with all the reverse 3-2's.
http://808seppuku.bandcamp.com/ <---Quick! Go here!
ZeaL.
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5955 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-24 04:13:51
March 24 2012 04:13 GMT
#150
On March 24 2012 12:56 Kiett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 12:47 ZeaL. wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 24 2012 12:29 Kuzmorgo wrote:
I hate STX because every player on STX looks the same..
And Flash fans are boring, "Oh he only lost because a fly landed on his nose when wanted to build a turret"...
And I'm surprised that Ace is not higher on the "favorite team" poll!


[image loading]

=

[image loading]

=

[image loading]


????

Asians all look the same.


I guess I look like Reach then /flex
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
March 24 2012 04:28 GMT
#151
On March 24 2012 11:18 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 10:46 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I can't believe this thread lasted so long....:/


Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 06:15 Caihead wrote:

Poll: Would you rather see player / team hate go away?

No, I rather be a senseless fanatic (30)
 
75%

Yes, I'm a sensible civil person (10)
 
25%

40 total votes

Your vote: Would you rather see player / team hate go away?

(Vote): Yes, I'm a sensible civil person
(Vote): No, I rather be a senseless fanatic



I gave up after I saw the results of this poll.


I always vote the opposite of what a biased poll wants you to vote
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
March 24 2012 04:30 GMT
#152
On March 24 2012 12:56 Kiett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 12:47 ZeaL. wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 24 2012 12:29 Kuzmorgo wrote:
I hate STX because every player on STX looks the same..
And Flash fans are boring, "Oh he only lost because a fly landed on his nose when wanted to build a turret"...
And I'm surprised that Ace is not higher on the "favorite team" poll!


[image loading]

=

[image loading]

=

[image loading]


????

Asians all look the same.


As a fellow (?) Asian, I respectfully disagree when it's Asians with one another.
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-24 20:42:07
March 24 2012 20:40 GMT
#153
On March 24 2012 13:28 1Eris1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 11:18 Caihead wrote:
On March 24 2012 10:46 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I can't believe this thread lasted so long....:/


On March 24 2012 06:15 Caihead wrote:

Poll: Would you rather see player / team hate go away?

No, I rather be a senseless fanatic (30)
 
75%

Yes, I'm a sensible civil person (10)
 
25%

40 total votes

Your vote: Would you rather see player / team hate go away?

(Vote): Yes, I'm a sensible civil person
(Vote): No, I rather be a senseless fanatic



I gave up after I saw the results of this poll.


I always vote the opposite of what a biased poll wants you to vote


I guess you state the opposite of what a biased premise / thread wants you to state too then? There's ironically poking fun at existing fanboyism, then there's people actually being serious and posting unjustified hate with irony as an excuse in every LR thread. :/
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-24 20:50:33
March 24 2012 20:50 GMT
#154
ACE is not higher up because it is "the everybody's 2nd favorite" and you can't vote twice in the poll. If you could, ACE would be first by far.

unless lame KT fans voted twice for KT
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
March 24 2012 20:59 GMT
#155
I don't hate any team or any fans of a team, I hate obnoxious posters, even ones with SKT tags ( you know who I'm talking about )
reincremate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China2216 Posts
March 24 2012 21:01 GMT
#156
I don't mind obnoxious fanboy posting, I just don't take it so seriously.
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
March 24 2012 21:07 GMT
#157
On March 25 2012 05:40 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 13:28 1Eris1 wrote:
On March 24 2012 11:18 Caihead wrote:
On March 24 2012 10:46 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I can't believe this thread lasted so long....:/


On March 24 2012 06:15 Caihead wrote:

Poll: Would you rather see player / team hate go away?

No, I rather be a senseless fanatic (30)
 
75%

Yes, I'm a sensible civil person (10)
 
25%

40 total votes

Your vote: Would you rather see player / team hate go away?

(Vote): Yes, I'm a sensible civil person
(Vote): No, I rather be a senseless fanatic



I gave up after I saw the results of this poll.


I always vote the opposite of what a biased poll wants you to vote


I guess you state the opposite of what a biased premise / thread wants you to state too then? There's ironically poking fun at existing fanboyism, then there's people actually being serious and posting unjustified hate with irony as an excuse in every LR thread. :/



It's a poll bro, chill. I don't agree with super-fanboys that post retarded things. But at the same time, fanboys are going to be fanboys, whether or not we do anything. Best thing to do is just to show them how stupid they are individually in a nice non-derogatory manner.
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
reincremate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China2216 Posts
March 24 2012 21:12 GMT
#158
On March 24 2012 12:47 ZeaL. wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On March 24 2012 12:29 Kuzmorgo wrote:
I hate STX because every player on STX looks the same..
And Flash fans are boring, "Oh he only lost because a fly landed on his nose when wanted to build a turret"...
And I'm surprised that Ace is not higher on the "favorite team" poll!


[image loading]

=

[image loading]

=

[image loading]


????


Facially they don't look similar at all, but almost every STX player has the same hairstyle and big glasses (funny how Bogus and Calm aren't wearing them in these particular pics ).
LuckyMacro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1482 Posts
March 24 2012 22:49 GMT
#159
Love Stork, hate Stork fans :DDDDD
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
March 24 2012 23:02 GMT
#160
no OZ.
☺
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 914
ggaemo 452
Stork 327
Leta 225
PianO 110
Larva 100
Hyuk 29
ZergMaN 28
Bale 20
yabsab 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Reynor97
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King165
Westballz35
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor772
Other Games
summit1g10029
C9.Mang0260
Sick172
PiGStarcraft136
ArmadaUGS66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick639
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream138
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1268
• Stunt638
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 39m
Online Event
3h 39m
FEL
8h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.