• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:58
CEST 04:58
KST 11:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7290 users

Poll: Will you change race for HOTS? - Page 4

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Fortissimo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada145 Posts
October 26 2011 21:24 GMT
#61
Will go double Race T/P
UnholyRai
Profile Joined September 2010
720 Posts
October 26 2011 21:24 GMT
#62
I'm a protoss for life. My life for Aiur. It's a painful, sad experience. But I must endure it.

Gogo Grubby.
TheBanana
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway2183 Posts
October 26 2011 21:25 GMT
#63
I will stay protoss and probably join the sad zealot fan club.
If you're not getting better faster than everybody else, you're getting worse.
Achilles306
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada84 Posts
October 26 2011 21:28 GMT
#64
Protoss since original SC. No point in changing now.
jinixxx123
Profile Joined June 2010
543 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-26 21:32:11
October 26 2011 21:29 GMT
#65
if terran gets nothing ( like all the cool units removed because of whines) im switching races, i have nothing to look forward to with terran, same old thor in a new skin , a hellion transformation? okay i guess, and a shredder that is removed and every game that i win is blamed on balance issues..

nuh fuck that, toss or zerg for me.
Lixo
Profile Joined May 2011
202 Posts
October 26 2011 21:30 GMT
#66
On October 27 2011 06:00 Roblin wrote:
BW Zerg
WOL Zerg
HOTS Zerg


in Daggoth I trust!


Fixed.
Gfire
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1699 Posts
October 26 2011 21:31 GMT
#67
Probably stay Terran.
all's fair in love and melodies
stokes17
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1411 Posts
October 26 2011 21:32 GMT
#68
Protoss, will stay protoss.


for Auir
benthekid
Profile Joined March 2011
United States132 Posts
October 26 2011 21:32 GMT
#69
Staying terran but zerg going to be unbeatable with blinding cloud+fungal growth plus LOL burrow-move banelings. Only way blinding cloud will be balance will be if they remove banelings and bring back lurkers...am I right?
"Protoss is really strong recently. Perhaps, it's time for there to be some changes for Terran." -MMA (back in WoL) (Funny how it's still true)
Sueco
Profile Joined September 2009
Sweden283 Posts
October 26 2011 21:33 GMT
#70

Looks like the fair weather players are leaving in droves... Nice, more ZvZ for me to crush them in. Anyone who thinks marine splitting is hard hasn't played ZvZ Baneling wars.
Trusty
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand520 Posts
October 26 2011 21:35 GMT
#71
On October 27 2011 06:32 benthekid wrote:
Staying terran but zerg going to be unbeatable with blinding cloud+fungal growth plus LOL burrow-move banelings. Only way blinding cloud will be balance will be if they remove banelings and bring back lurkers...am I right?


No, you're wrong.

How can you complain about things that aren't even in public beta yet. By the time it hits public beta, the cloud might not silence. Cloud might reduce range by 3, instead of a flat 'set to 1' modifier.

There is so much stuff that could change or not go through.
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
October 26 2011 21:35 GMT
#72
Staying Terran, hoping it will be weaker for once. Kinda sick of all the anti-terran whine everywhere.
Get off my lawn, young punks
itkovian
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1763 Posts
October 26 2011 21:38 GMT
#73
I've always wanted to switch from Terran to Zerg, the new expansion will probably be the best opportunity to change. We'll see.
=)=
Mithriel
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands2969 Posts
October 26 2011 21:38 GMT
#74
Staying terran for sure for 1v1 and stay random in teamgames.
There is no shame in defeat so long as the spirit is unconquered. | Cheering for Maru, Innovation and MMA!
gosuMalicE
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada676 Posts
October 26 2011 21:41 GMT
#75
I'm already switching from P (Which i have played exclusively since BW) to T for season 4, I really tried to make the Toss work but I give up, and after seeing the HOTS changes I'm glad I chose to switch when I did. I've been practicing Terran for a week against friends in customs and my W/L is almost what it was after a year of Protoss, I'm hitting the ladder soon I think. And I'm looking forward to getting cool new units in HOTS as my new race rather then gimmicky useless stuff as my old race.
I play Protoss, because lets face it, who doesn't love hyper-advanced Egyptian ninja-aliens that kill people with lightsabres attached to both arms?
ConQueR
Profile Joined June 2010
33 Posts
October 26 2011 21:42 GMT
#76
I'll probably stay Terran since BW Terran WoL Terran. Better to wait and see though
Roblin
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden948 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-26 21:49:54
October 26 2011 21:47 GMT
#77
On October 27 2011 06:30 Lixo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 06:00 Roblin wrote:
BW Zerg
WOL Zerg
HOTS Zerg


in Daggoth I trust!


Fixed.

I don't know, it could have worked except daggoth is dead these days

edit:
On October 27 2011 06:33 Sueco wrote:

Looks like the fair weather players are leaving in droves... Nice, more ZvZ for me to crush them in. Anyone who thinks marine splitting is hard hasn't played ZvZ Baneling wars.

agreed.
I'm better today than I was yesterday!
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
October 26 2011 21:52 GMT
#78
Played all races in BW.. Sc2 started as P, was T now may go back to P or try Z.. Pretty hard with a broken finger though ;;
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
zhurai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States5660 Posts
October 26 2011 21:53 GMT
#79
On October 27 2011 06:30 Lixo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 06:00 Roblin wrote:
BW Zerg
WOL Zerg
HOTS Zerg


in Daggoth I trust!


Fixed.

... He's dead.
Twitter: @zhurai | Site: http://zhurai.com
Remfire
Profile Joined October 2010
492 Posts
October 26 2011 21:53 GMT
#80
I will probably remain terran, however lately i have been just trying zerg pretty fun, but I love terran for some reason.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft428
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft428
RuFF_SC2 138
Nina 77
-ZergGirl 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2319
Bale 21
yabsab 13
Terrorterran 12
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto21
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1138
taco 410
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox637
Other Games
summit1g8015
JimRising 679
Day[9].tv506
C9.Mang0361
WinterStarcraft252
ViBE147
Livibee146
Maynarde137
Sick122
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1079
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 13
• OhrlRock 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv506
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 3m
Stellar Fest
10h 3m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.