• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:59
CEST 06:59
KST 13:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6075 users

Poll: Will you change race for HOTS? - Page 6

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Akamu
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States309 Posts
October 26 2011 22:30 GMT
#101
T OP. Why change? Sweet sweet sweeeeeeet tears.
I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums, what a shame that you came here with someone.
Pulimuli
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Sweden2766 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-26 22:37:43
October 26 2011 22:33 GMT
#102
BW:
WoL:
HotS:

Geosensation
Profile Joined March 2011
United States256 Posts
October 26 2011 22:36 GMT
#103
My life for Auir!
"My life for Aiur!"
phathom321
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1730 Posts
October 26 2011 22:37 GMT
#104
Staying protoss ;3 But I do a lot of off racing in team games
"Dying in the line of duty is heroic, but dying while unemployed is just stupid." -L
minilance
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada500 Posts
October 26 2011 22:38 GMT
#105
why would a terran switch anyway, they still have marauder
Bisu, Jangbang <3
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
October 26 2011 22:42 GMT
#106
If everything were to stay as it has been introduced to us so far, I'm not sure which race I would pick (T or Z) but I would definitely be dropping P. The new units are a bandaid solution to a real problem with the race, and I can't see myself playing it if there aren't some real significant changes made to the set up.

At the moment, I'm leaning towards Z because the viper is a boss, and because I have a general dislike of terran Bio. If mech becomes MUCH more usable in HoTS, then I'll certainly consider it. Also, Blizz needs to do something about the snipe ability.
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
October 26 2011 22:48 GMT
#107
i'm toss, but if replicator gets into the game then zerg or terran
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
dukem
Profile Joined January 2011
Norway189 Posts
October 26 2011 22:53 GMT
#108
bw terran
wol terran

But... It's been tempting to switch over to Zerg for a good while now, just for the sake of fun... I feel like playing zerg greedily, but its more like the thought of playing Zerg which draws my attention more than actually playing it. Once I play it, it doesn't feel that fun... And Terran feels... dull... idk. I don't wanna give up on Terran though!
"Flash just accidentally killed grubby lol" - MangoMountain
tomnov
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Israel148 Posts
October 26 2011 22:54 GMT
#109
in 1v1 I'll either stay toss or switch to zerg, depending on the new units/abilities.
in team games I'll stay random
I reject your reality and substitute my own
SoulScream
Profile Joined June 2010
Bulgaria44 Posts
October 26 2011 22:55 GMT
#110
Always for the swarm!
Antithesis
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1271 Posts
October 26 2011 22:58 GMT
#111
Forever a drone.
Mutation complete.
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-26 22:59:46
October 26 2011 22:58 GMT
#112
BW: P
WoL: 70% T 30% P
HotS: Probably gonna be about 50/50 T/P.

I cannot play zerg because frankly, having that awful browny purple shit all over my screen just makes my eyes feel tired.
castled
Profile Joined March 2011
United States322 Posts
October 26 2011 23:00 GMT
#113
I'm thinking of switching from Terran to Random.
Darclite
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1021 Posts
October 26 2011 23:00 GMT
#114
On October 27 2011 07:48 Silidons wrote:
i'm toss, but if replicator gets into the game then zerg or terran


My sentiments exactly.

That unit is such a fucking joke. Give me a viper or a shredder.
They're fools. You should eat them.
Firesilver
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom1190 Posts
October 26 2011 23:02 GMT
#115
Sticking with Protoss as a main although I play random a lot nowadays, I don't think I would consider changing until I've tested out the new units first.
Caster at IMBA.tv -- www.twitter.com/IMBAFiresilver -- www.youtube.com/FiresilverTV
silverhand
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States91 Posts
October 26 2011 23:08 GMT
#116
Played Protoss in SC1...never really gave BW a chance as I was caught up in EQ at the time.
Played Protoss most of WoL - dabbled with random for a while and still do random in team games and have fun playing zerg, but need to work on my mechanics big time.

Based on new units, I'm seriously considering a switch to zerg with HoTS. I just don't see the late game flexibility for tech switches with protoss that are going to be there in HoTS with Terran and Zerg - and I just can't bring myself to play Terran.
/me ponders
Angra
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2652 Posts
October 26 2011 23:11 GMT
#117
Zerg dominating the popularity polls as usual here at TL. :p



I'm Terran and staying as Terran.
doomed
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia420 Posts
October 26 2011 23:14 GMT
#118
Protoss in beta, Zerg in Retail and Zerg feels awesome to win with, yet Protoss has nice army feel and cool units I feel like... How ever since they showed the Viper and Swarm Host, I think I will stay Zerg
MacroNcheesE
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States508 Posts
October 26 2011 23:20 GMT
#119
I've been Protoss for the vast majority of my bw/sc2 career, I dabbled with Terran here and there, probably sticking with Protoss.
Doubt is the venom that has paralyzed humanity.
Tsuki.eu
Profile Joined May 2011
Portugal1049 Posts
October 26 2011 23:22 GMT
#120
terran forever.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft406
RuFF_SC2 194
Nina 89
-ZergGirl 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2067
sorry 39
Bale 26
910 17
yabsab 13
ZergMaN 8
Icarus 7
NotJumperer 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 659
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1122
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox784
Other Games
summit1g7971
WinterStarcraft353
C9.Mang0262
Livibee161
Sick129
Maynarde127
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Stunt405
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 1m
Stellar Fest
8h 1m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.