• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:48
CEST 18:48
KST 01:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8868 users

Poll: Will you change race for HOTS? - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
October 26 2011 21:07 GMT
#21
Missing some options like, i down vote maps on ladder to get mostly only mirror matches. (hrhr i am evil). and the i switch between all 4 races x3.

And the option i would choose ! Switching from terran to Mech ^.^
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
October 26 2011 21:07 GMT
#22
I'm willing to try to stick with Protoss a bit more, but I definitely regret it, I should have picked Terran from the beginning. Maybe it would be time to switch for HotS, as Terran gets more cool stuff as usual while Protoss gets to copy Terran's new stuff and block mineral patches.
QueueQueue
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada1000 Posts
October 26 2011 21:08 GMT
#23
Have been Terran since BW, likely will remain.
Latedi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden1027 Posts
October 26 2011 21:08 GMT
#24
I can't see how a few new units will make people change race...
I am Latedi.
SoapSC
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands112 Posts
October 26 2011 21:08 GMT
#25
I will try to switch from Protoss to random cus the other races are better anyways....

And maybe ill switch back to full-time Prottos later on.....
umad?
Psychobabas
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
2531 Posts
October 26 2011 21:09 GMT
#26
Brood War: Zerg

SC2 WoL: Terran (no muta micro and no lurker = gtfo)
SC2 HotS: Terran (cant wait for TvP mech ^^)
Lewan72
Profile Joined April 2011
United States381 Posts
October 26 2011 21:09 GMT
#27
terran switching to protoss 0% LOL of course.
MC / Hero / MMA / Bomber / Coca / Suppy
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2011 21:09 GMT
#28
I will stay random/protoss.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
October 26 2011 21:09 GMT
#29
Protoss going to terran, I was really put off by bio TvP and how map specific mech TvZ was with the new units it looks like mech will be much more viable if it turns out to be true I'll most certainly switch to terran.
Glorious SEA doto
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
October 26 2011 21:10 GMT
#30
Was actually thinking about it. Not due to balance reasons (I'm too shit for that to matter) but because I'm not too happy about the new Protoss units. SotG convinced me of the Oracle's worth (<3 Artosis), but the other I am still not convinced. Zerg and Terran are both getting AWESOME new stuff as far as I'm concerned. Right now they both seem to be getting great tools for map control, which even if I can't utilise well, is very cool. We'll see, but for now I think I'm gonna switch. HotS has got me very excited.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
Censor
Profile Joined March 2011
United States122 Posts
October 26 2011 21:10 GMT
#31
I play Terran right now, and I play Zerg in BW. I am a big fan of lurker play, so if the swarm host lives up to my hopes in its usefullness, Ill probably switch back to Z.

Though, warhound is going to make TvP pretty awesome. No more bio for me, heheh.
Fantasy | Hydra | Flash
DoomsVille
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada4885 Posts
October 26 2011 21:11 GMT
#32
Should have made 4 separate polls:

I am zerg and will play: zerg or toss or terran or random

I am terran and will play: etc. etc. etc. etc.

This way you can easily compare what players of different races are doing.
tsuxiit
Profile Joined July 2010
1305 Posts
October 26 2011 21:11 GMT
#33
I'm thinking about switching from Zerg to Protoss.
Strike_
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands704 Posts
October 26 2011 21:11 GMT
#34
Im switching to terran!
I won't make the same mistake twice
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
October 26 2011 21:12 GMT
#35
I'm Zerg, might switch to Protoss.
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
Alokiya
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States648 Posts
October 26 2011 21:12 GMT
#36
I'm thinking I may switch to terran from zerg for HotS, based on what I saw, terran looks like they'll be able to mech fairly well with different types of mech in HotS, I love mech in WoL, but just tanks and hellions gets kinda bleh.
C'mon my guppies, swim up my stream! - Day[9]
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
October 26 2011 21:12 GMT
#37
As long as the Shredder avoids the nerfhammer I am not even going to give switching a thought.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 26 2011 21:13 GMT
#38
Protoss switching to either terran or zerg. Vipers and shredders both look super good.
ZerO_0
Profile Joined October 2011
United States137 Posts
October 26 2011 21:13 GMT
#39
I'm staying protoss in pretty excited for the new expansion. See how all the new units work out.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. Aristotle
ScaryOlive
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada121 Posts
October 26 2011 21:14 GMT
#40
On October 27 2011 06:08 Latedi wrote:
I can't see how a few new units will make people change race...


It's not only the new units to take into consideration. It's a game and changing race changes the way you play completly. I know i won't ever be a Pro so for me changing race after 1000 games is a way to refresh the game too in a way. And if i don't like it after 100 games i can always go back to P!
Be Careful with that axe Eugene...
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Codebar 37
mouzHeroMarine 22
UpATreeSC 8
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1288
Shuttle 1142
Soma 677
Mini 674
Rush 462
actioN 457
Light 362
Larva 334
BeSt 222
Snow 161
[ Show more ]
hero 129
firebathero 108
Dewaltoss 77
Zeus 67
Barracks 58
Liquid`Ret 56
JYJ 27
Sexy 27
soO 25
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 24
Shine 24
Trap 19
sorry 14
Terrorterran 14
zelot 14
Rock 11
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8273
qojqva2068
Dendi883
420jenkins169
Counter-Strike
Fnx 778
pashabiceps684
x6flipin459
ceh9378
edward80
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5742
Grubby3384
Liquid`Hasu219
Other Games
Beastyqt463
byalli460
B2W.Neo438
Khaldor212
DeMusliM157
Liquid`VortiX152
KnowMe128
ArmadaUGS113
BRAT_OK 83
Trikslyr54
TKL 53
C9.Mang052
Railgan4
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV250
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH248
• StrangeGG 83
• mYiSmile124
• Reevou 4
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 12
• FirePhoenix10
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• 80smullet 1
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV436
League of Legends
• Nemesis2849
• TFBlade785
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 12m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 12m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.