Bw Protoss
Sc2 Protoss
Hots Protoss!!!
I awlays want to change race but I play 2-3 games lose and then come straight back to Protoss

| Forum Index > Closed |
|
Tommylew
Wales2717 Posts
Bw Protoss Sc2 Protoss Hots Protoss!!! I awlays want to change race but I play 2-3 games lose and then come straight back to Protoss ![]() | ||
|
HeavyWeapons
50 Posts
| ||
|
Arnstein
Norway3381 Posts
SC2 zerg | ||
|
DtorR
Australia171 Posts
| ||
|
firehand101
Australia3152 Posts
![]() Since so many new units are in, the game is basically reset, so whichever is the underdog race, that will be mine! | ||
|
Thug[ro]
Romania340 Posts
| ||
|
Talic_Zealot
688 Posts
| ||
|
Mr.SoloDolo
American Samoa90 Posts
| ||
|
ApocAlypsE007
Israel1007 Posts
| ||
|
Existential
Australia2107 Posts
| ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
My heart screams "For the Swarm", my brain loves the flexibility of Terran, my mind believes in the philosophy of Protoss. So I'll probably just decide when it comes out | ||
|
GMonster
686 Posts
| ||
|
zul
Germany5427 Posts
WoL: zerg (and I will stick with it, no matter what the 2 expansion sets will bring) | ||
|
[F_]aths
Germany3947 Posts
It's strange. In WC3 I mostly played Orc and offraced a bit with Undead. I never made a switch even though I considered Undead the funnier and even better race (despite that Orc>UD imba whining of many players.) In SC1 I played zerg because I liked them in the campaign. Since them I think like a zerg and feel like a zerg. | ||
|
Blasterion
China10272 Posts
BW Terran WoL Terran HotS Terran LotV Terran once a terran always a terran | ||
|
Zuxo
Sweden395 Posts
| ||
|
Jakkerr
Netherlands2549 Posts
Who would have thought. | ||
|
RogerX
New Zealand3180 Posts
| ||
|
Yendar
Belgium43 Posts
I like gimmicky units, and figuring out how to use them properly. Hope i can get into beta, Assimilator-cannon for anti-cheese. Hurrah! | ||
|
OpticalShot
Canada6330 Posts
EN TARO ADUN | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|