• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:15
CEST 11:15
KST 18:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9114 users

Team EG mystery announcement in 1 day 19 hours? - Page 467

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 465 466 467 468 469 650 Next
FeeL_ThE_RusH
Profile Joined February 2010
Ireland227 Posts
August 16 2011 08:16 GMT
#9321
So I overlapped all the audio files, played them at the speed calculated by the numbers 359 divided by 13.333333 (found in the page source). Alternated the audio between backwards and forwards every 17.89 seconds, while playing it through WMP with onscreen visual equalizers enabled. From this point a message was being spelt out through the visuals. It told me to seek upon the words of Plutarch and all shall be revealed. So began my search through the writings of the great philosopher.

It took some time but eventually I stumbled across a clue in the quote 'the mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled'. Lightning struck, outside the sky turned red, I knew I was on to something. Idra played terran in BW, and terran's had science vessels, so this equated to fire being the key word. At this point, I decided to kindle a fire out of pieces of dried bush and twigs outside. I figured that someone may be following me actions and decided to avoid using any means that could be spied upon. After several hours of rubbing specially constructed pieces of wood together I managed to spark a fire (thank you pocket SAS survival handbook and Bear Grylls). Onto the flame I dropped my Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition Box. At first nothing happened, but in the last few moments the fire turned blue and a voice spoke out to me, "if you believe in the bat man, face and conquer your greatest fear" as the smoke expelled by the fire took the shape of a bat.

As my greatest fear happens to be toxic fumes I took the leap and plunged my head into the fumes, believing that this was for the good of ESPORTS. Breathing in deeply I sought enlightenment. It is hard to recall the many visions I saw within the trance that I fell into. They sporadically flashed through my mind like a speedling on creep, as I desperately chased them like a poor zealot without charge. When I awoke I was standing on top of a mountain, holding a beautiful girl with a wonderous expression on her face. I took a deep breath in the clear mountain air, and asked if she could explain what just happened. Her story was as strange as mine, in the attempt to reveal the secrets of EG she had undertaken many a queer ritual. She had stumbled haphazardly through the mists of mystery and false-truths. But the last thing she remembered was taking off her top to perform a ceremonial dance, then before she knew it she was plummeting several hundred feet through the air only to be caught by my strong masculine arms. She said. "you're a hero".

At this point it all clicked together, all I had been to came together incredibly unlike the 5,000 piece jigsaw puzzle of a table covered in beans I once tried put together. Using the power of my mind I returned us to civilization in order to announce to the internet the fruits of my discovery, the wisdom that had been unfolded to me. Putting together the clues I was left with the words, Fire, Bat and Hero. Leaving me with the undeniable truth that this is the player who will be joining EG.

Now I must leave thee TL, do not forget the trials and tribulations that we must partake in for the advancements of ESPORTS. For today is now and now is today. Goodbye, farewell.
#starcraft.ie on Quakenet, Irish SC2ers assemble
Madder
Profile Joined February 2010
Australia427 Posts
August 16 2011 08:16 GMT
#9322
On August 16 2011 17:13 SolidGasPro wrote:
Idra turns a poker pro. HuK goes to EG. EG pays Flash's wrist surgery and acquires him.

Apologise for playing that hand!
Archontas
Profile Joined September 2010
United States319 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 08:35:00
August 16 2011 08:16 GMT
#9323
On August 16 2011 17:09 Paradice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 17:07 Archontas wrote:
GenoZStriker: "Find the four horsemen and you'll perhaps find your Answer."

The four Korean invites for IEM Cologne Global Challenge are MC, PuMa, Killer, and...... *drumroll* Huk.

Edit: Its a stretch, but hey, some people can't pass up ominous sounding stuff. Especially in Latin.


Dude, you seriously need to read the thread before you post this stuff! This is your 2nd time isn't it? The four horsemen have long-since been identified as EG's management twitter profiles.


Sorry, it appears I skipped page 285 in between reading the other 20 theories on it. My bad.

And I still can't find the post where this was conclusively shown to be the thread consensus or GenoZ's intended meaning. I must truly suck @ teh intertubes.

*backs out of thread quietly*

+ Show Spoiler +
On August 16 2011 17:16 FeeL_ThE_RusH wrote:
So I overlapped all the audio files, played them at the speed calculated by the numbers 359 divided by 13.333333 (found in the page source). Alternated the audio between backwards and forwards every 17.89 seconds, while playing it through WMP with onscreen visual equalizers enabled. From this point a message was being spelt out through the visuals. It told me to seek upon the words of Plutarch and all shall be revealed. So began my search through the writings of the great philosopher.

It took some time but eventually I stumbled across a clue in the quote 'the mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled'. Lightning struck, outside the sky turned red, I knew I was on to something. Idra played terran in BW, and terran's had science vessels, so this equated to fire being the key word. At this point, I decided to kindle a fire out of pieces of dried bush and twigs outside. I figured that someone may be following me actions and decided to avoid using any means that could be spied upon. After several hours of rubbing specially constructed pieces of wood together I managed to spark a fire (thank you pocket SAS survival handbook and Bear Grylls). Onto the flame I dropped my Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition Box. At first nothing happened, but in the last few moments the fire turned blue and a voice spoke out to me, "if you believe in the bat man, face and conquer your greatest fear" as the smoke expelled by the fire took the shape of a bat.

As my greatest fear happens to be toxic fumes I took the leap and plunged my head into the fumes, believing that this was for the good of ESPORTS. Breathing in deeply I sought enlightenment. It is hard to recall the many visions I saw within the trance that I fell into. They sporadically flashed through my mind like a speedling on creep, as I desperately chased them like a poor zealot without charge. When I awoke I was standing on top of a mountain, holding a beautiful girl with a wonderous expression on her face. I took a deep breath in the clear mountain air, and asked if she could explain what just happened. Her story was as strange as mine, in the attempt to reveal the secrets of EG she had undertaken many a queer ritual. She had stumbled haphazardly through the mists of mystery and false-truths. But the last thing she remembered was taking off her top to perform a ceremonial dance, then before she knew it she was plummeting several hundred feet through the air only to be caught by my strong masculine arms. She said. "you're a hero".

At this point it all clicked together, all I had been to came together incredibly unlike the 5,000 piece jigsaw puzzle of a table covered in beans I once tried put together. Using the power of my mind I returned us to civilization in order to announce to the internet the fruits of my discovery, the wisdom that had been unfolded to me. Putting together the clues I was left with the words, Fire, Bat and Hero. Leaving me with the undeniable truth that this is the player who will be joining EG.

Now I must leave thee TL, do not forget the trials and tribulations that we must partake in for the advancements of ESPORTS. For today is now and now is today. Goodbye, farewell.



You're my hero.
If you ban me, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
Paradice
Profile Joined October 2010
New Zealand431 Posts
August 16 2011 08:16 GMT
#9324
On August 16 2011 17:14 Hall0wed wrote:
It is Noon Eastern time. That is the time of the announcement.


I think EG managed to fix their clock so it's the same for everyone now.
cheeseheadlogic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States322 Posts
August 16 2011 08:17 GMT
#9325
WAR the Green Bay Packers winning back to back superbowls.

This is the my little pony thread right?
epik
Jepsyn
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada364 Posts
August 16 2011 08:17 GMT
#9326
I am so stoked for this announcement whatever it is this hype has me almost unable to sleep

EG Fighting!!!!
"Wonder what this game would be like if protoss units cost money" - IdrA
x1r0
Profile Joined April 2011
Austria156 Posts
August 16 2011 08:17 GMT
#9327
EGoOdy first EG member who is not overrated? =p
düdelü!
howLiN
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Portugal1676 Posts
August 16 2011 08:18 GMT
#9328
So, did anyone already decipher the 4th mp3?
tmtx
Profile Joined April 2010
71 Posts
August 16 2011 08:18 GMT
#9329
On August 16 2011 17:15 ShadowBumble wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 17:14 jmbthirteen wrote:
On August 16 2011 17:11 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On August 16 2011 17:10 Swarls wrote:
On August 16 2011 17:09 borlee wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=255207
HUK NOT PLAYING

He iss traveling to IEM in Germeny


no hes playing GSL code S.

His games were earlier in the day as both he and Killer had to leave to go to IEM.


Not for HuK since HuK was "yelling" at Mr. Chae on twitter about how ridiculous he found it he match got rescheduled only 12 hours in advance.


He said his matches were played 10am. Broadcast started 12am.
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
August 16 2011 08:18 GMT
#9330
On August 16 2011 17:16 FeeL_ThE_RusH wrote:
So I overlapped all the audio files, played them at the speed calculated by the numbers 359 divided by 13.333333 (found in the page source). Alternated the audio between backwards and forwards every 17.89 seconds, while playing it through WMP with onscreen visual equalizers enabled. From this point a message was being spelt out through the visuals. It told me to seek upon the words of Plutarch and all shall be revealed. So began my search through the writings of the great philosopher.

It took some time but eventually I stumbled across a clue in the quote 'the mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled'. Lightning struck, outside the sky turned red, I knew I was on to something. Idra played terran in BW, and terran's had science vessels, so this equated to fire being the key word. At this point, I decided to kindle a fire out of pieces of dried bush and twigs outside. I figured that someone may be following me actions and decided to avoid using any means that could be spied upon. After several hours of rubbing specially constructed pieces of wood together I managed to spark a fire (thank you pocket SAS survival handbook and Bear Grylls). Onto the flame I dropped my Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition Box. At first nothing happened, but in the last few moments the fire turned blue and a voice spoke out to me, "if you believe in the bat man, face and conquer your greatest fear" as the smoke expelled by the fire took the shape of a bat.

As my greatest fear happens to be toxic fumes I took the leap and plunged my head into the fumes, believing that this was for the good of ESPORTS. Breathing in deeply I sought enlightenment. It is hard to recall the many visions I saw within the trance that I fell into. They sporadically flashed through my mind like a speedling on creep, as I desperately chased them like a poor zealot without charge. When I awoke I was standing on top of a mountain, holding a beautiful girl with a wonderous expression on her face. I took a deep breath in the clear mountain air, and asked if she could explain what just happened. Her story was as strange as mine, in the attempt to reveal the secrets of EG she had undertaken many a queer ritual. She had stumbled haphazardly through the mists of mystery and false-truths. But the last thing she remembered was taking off her top to perform a ceremonial dance, then before she knew it she was plummeting several hundred feet through the air only to be caught by my strong masculine arms. She said. "you're a hero".

At this point it all clicked together, all I had been to came together incredibly unlike the 5,000 piece jigsaw puzzle of a table covered in beans I once tried put together. Using the power of my mind I returned us to civilization in order to announce to the internet the fruits of my discovery, the wisdom that had been unfolded to me. Putting together the clues I was left with the words, Fire, Bat and Hero. Leaving me with the undeniable truth that this is the player who will be joining EG.

Now I must leave thee TL, do not forget the trials and tribulations that we must partake in for the advancements of ESPORTS. For today is now and now is today. Goodbye, farewell.


Send this man an EG team shirt.
jmbthirteen
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States10734 Posts
August 16 2011 08:19 GMT
#9331
On August 16 2011 17:15 ShadowBumble wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 17:14 jmbthirteen wrote:
On August 16 2011 17:11 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On August 16 2011 17:10 Swarls wrote:
On August 16 2011 17:09 borlee wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=255207
HUK NOT PLAYING

He iss traveling to IEM in Germeny


no hes playing GSL code S.

His games were earlier in the day as both he and Killer had to leave to go to IEM.


Not for HuK since HuK was "yelling" at Mr. Chae on twitter about how ridiculous he found it he match got rescheduled only 12 hours in advance.

So you're saying Killers games were played early, but not Huk's. You do know Huk played Killer today right? The whole group played early so Huk and Killer could get to Germany.
www.superbeerbrothers.com
DarkRise
Profile Joined November 2010
1644 Posts
August 16 2011 08:19 GMT
#9332
Idra withdrew in IEM, somewhat connected?
Jushyfruit
Profile Joined June 2011
United States67 Posts
August 16 2011 08:19 GMT
#9333
On August 16 2011 17:16 FeeL_ThE_RusH wrote:
So I overlapped all the audio files, played them at the speed calculated by the numbers 359 divided by 13.333333 (found in the page source). Alternated the audio between backwards and forwards every 17.89 seconds, while playing it through WMP with onscreen visual equalizers enabled. From this point a message was being spelt out through the visuals. It told me to seek upon the words of Plutarch and all shall be revealed. So began my search through the writings of the great philosopher.

It took some time but eventually I stumbled across a clue in the quote 'the mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled'. Lightning struck, outside the sky turned red, I knew I was on to something. Idra played terran in BW, and terran's had science vessels, so this equated to fire being the key word. At this point, I decided to kindle a fire out of pieces of dried bush and twigs outside. I figured that someone may be following me actions and decided to avoid using any means that could be spied upon. After several hours of rubbing specially constructed pieces of wood together I managed to spark a fire (thank you pocket SAS survival handbook and Bear Grylls). Onto the flame I dropped my Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition Box. At first nothing happened, but in the last few moments the fire turned blue and a voice spoke out to me, "if you believe in the bat man, face and conquer your greatest fear" as the smoke expelled by the fire took the shape of a bat.

As my greatest fear happens to be toxic fumes I took the leap and plunged my head into the fumes, believing that this was for the good of ESPORTS. Breathing in deeply I sought enlightenment. It is hard to recall the many visions I saw within the trance that I fell into. They sporadically flashed through my mind like a speedling on creep, as I desperately chased them like a poor zealot without charge. When I awoke I was standing on top of a mountain, holding a beautiful girl with a wonderous expression on her face. I took a deep breath in the clear mountain air, and asked if she could explain what just happened. Her story was as strange as mine, in the attempt to reveal the secrets of EG she had undertaken many a queer ritual. She had stumbled haphazardly through the mists of mystery and false-truths. But the last thing she remembered was taking off her top to perform a ceremonial dance, then before she knew it she was plummeting several hundred feet through the air only to be caught by my strong masculine arms. She said. "you're a hero".

At this point it all clicked together, all I had been to came together incredibly unlike the 5,000 piece jigsaw puzzle of a table covered in beans I once tried put together. Using the power of my mind I returned us to civilization in order to announce to the internet the fruits of my discovery, the wisdom that had been unfolded to me. Putting together the clues I was left with the words, Fire, Bat and Hero. Leaving me with the undeniable truth that this is the player who will be joining EG.

Now I must leave thee TL, do not forget the trials and tribulations that we must partake in for the advancements of ESPORTS. For today is now and now is today. Goodbye, farewell.


Probably the most sane post I've read in this thread. You Win.
Qumquat
Profile Joined April 2011
Israel353 Posts
August 16 2011 08:19 GMT
#9334
On August 16 2011 17:16 FeeL_ThE_RusH wrote:
So I overlapped all the audio files, played them at the speed calculated by the numbers 359 divided by 13.333333 (found in the page source). Alternated the audio between backwards and forwards every 17.89 seconds, while playing it through WMP with onscreen visual equalizers enabled. From this point a message was being spelt out through the visuals. It told me to seek upon the words of Plutarch and all shall be revealed. So began my search through the writings of the great philosopher.

It took some time but eventually I stumbled across a clue in the quote 'the mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled'. Lightning struck, outside the sky turned red, I knew I was on to something. Idra played terran in BW, and terran's had science vessels, so this equated to fire being the key word. At this point, I decided to kindle a fire out of pieces of dried bush and twigs outside. I figured that someone may be following me actions and decided to avoid using any means that could be spied upon. After several hours of rubbing specially constructed pieces of wood together I managed to spark a fire (thank you pocket SAS survival handbook and Bear Grylls). Onto the flame I dropped my Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition Box. At first nothing happened, but in the last few moments the fire turned blue and a voice spoke out to me, "if you believe in the bat man, face and conquer your greatest fear" as the smoke expelled by the fire took the shape of a bat.

As my greatest fear happens to be toxic fumes I took the leap and plunged my head into the fumes, believing that this was for the good of ESPORTS. Breathing in deeply I sought enlightenment. It is hard to recall the many visions I saw within the trance that I fell into. They sporadically flashed through my mind like a speedling on creep, as I desperately chased them like a poor zealot without charge. When I awoke I was standing on top of a mountain, holding a beautiful girl with a wonderous expression on her face. I took a deep breath in the clear mountain air, and asked if she could explain what just happened. Her story was as strange as mine, in the attempt to reveal the secrets of EG she had undertaken many a queer ritual. She had stumbled haphazardly through the mists of mystery and false-truths. But the last thing she remembered was taking off her top to perform a ceremonial dance, then before she knew it she was plummeting several hundred feet through the air only to be caught by my strong masculine arms. She said. "you're a hero".

At this point it all clicked together, all I had been to came together incredibly unlike the 5,000 piece jigsaw puzzle of a table covered in beans I once tried put together. Using the power of my mind I returned us to civilization in order to announce to the internet the fruits of my discovery, the wisdom that had been unfolded to me. Putting together the clues I was left with the words, Fire, Bat and Hero. Leaving me with the undeniable truth that this is the player who will be joining EG.

Now I must leave thee TL, do not forget the trials and tribulations that we must partake in for the advancements of ESPORTS. For today is now and now is today. Goodbye, farewell.

And we have a winner!
Taf the Ghost
Profile Joined December 2010
United States11751 Posts
August 16 2011 08:19 GMT
#9335
http://twitter.com/#!/EGiNcontroL/status/103373724127993856

Well, Idra isn't sick, so that's not why he cancelled IEM. I guess we'll know in less than 8 hours.

Last audio file will go up with 6 hours left? Or at the count-down timer ending?
silverstyle
Profile Joined May 2011
Singapore1108 Posts
August 16 2011 08:20 GMT
#9336
On August 16 2011 17:16 FeeL_ThE_RusH wrote:
So I overlapped all the audio files, played them at the speed calculated by the numbers 359 divided by 13.333333 (found in the page source). Alternated the audio between backwards and forwards every 17.89 seconds, while playing it through WMP with onscreen visual equalizers enabled. From this point a message was being spelt out through the visuals. It told me to seek upon the words of Plutarch and all shall be revealed. So began my search through the writings of the great philosopher.

It took some time but eventually I stumbled across a clue in the quote 'the mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled'. Lightning struck, outside the sky turned red, I knew I was on to something. Idra played terran in BW, and terran's had science vessels, so this equated to fire being the key word. At this point, I decided to kindle a fire out of pieces of dried bush and twigs outside. I figured that someone may be following me actions and decided to avoid using any means that could be spied upon. After several hours of rubbing specially constructed pieces of wood together I managed to spark a fire (thank you pocket SAS survival handbook and Bear Grylls). Onto the flame I dropped my Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition Box. At first nothing happened, but in the last few moments the fire turned blue and a voice spoke out to me, "if you believe in the bat man, face and conquer your greatest fear" as the smoke expelled by the fire took the shape of a bat.

As my greatest fear happens to be toxic fumes I took the leap and plunged my head into the fumes, believing that this was for the good of ESPORTS. Breathing in deeply I sought enlightenment. It is hard to recall the many visions I saw within the trance that I fell into. They sporadically flashed through my mind like a speedling on creep, as I desperately chased them like a poor zealot without charge. When I awoke I was standing on top of a mountain, holding a beautiful girl with a wonderous expression on her face. I took a deep breath in the clear mountain air, and asked if she could explain what just happened. Her story was as strange as mine, in the attempt to reveal the secrets of EG she had undertaken many a queer ritual. She had stumbled haphazardly through the mists of mystery and false-truths. But the last thing she remembered was taking off her top to perform a ceremonial dance, then before she knew it she was plummeting several hundred feet through the air only to be caught by my strong masculine arms. She said. "you're a hero".

At this point it all clicked together, all I had been to came together incredibly unlike the 5,000 piece jigsaw puzzle of a table covered in beans I once tried put together. Using the power of my mind I returned us to civilization in order to announce to the internet the fruits of my discovery, the wisdom that had been unfolded to me. Putting together the clues I was left with the words, Fire, Bat and Hero. Leaving me with the undeniable truth that this is the player who will be joining EG.

Now I must leave thee TL, do not forget the trials and tribulations that we must partake in for the advancements of ESPORTS. For today is now and now is today. Goodbye, farewell.



Such an epic post lol. Thanks for taking the time to write that. It made my day lol!
Liquid`HerO!!!
Angelbelow
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3728 Posts
August 16 2011 08:21 GMT
#9337
Last audio is going to show up when the count down ends with the newly recruited EG players saying hello?
You may delay, but time will not. Current Music obsession: Opeth
Divergence
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada363 Posts
August 16 2011 08:22 GMT
#9338
On August 16 2011 17:16 FeeL_ThE_RusH wrote:
So I overlapped all the audio files, played them at the speed calculated by the numbers 359 divided by 13.333333 (found in the page source). Alternated the audio between backwards and forwards every 17.89 seconds, while playing it through WMP with onscreen visual equalizers enabled. From this point a message was being spelt out through the visuals. It told me to seek upon the words of Plutarch and all shall be revealed. So began my search through the writings of the great philosopher.

It took some time but eventually I stumbled across a clue in the quote 'the mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled'. Lightning struck, outside the sky turned red, I knew I was on to something. Idra played terran in BW, and terran's had science vessels, so this equated to fire being the key word. At this point, I decided to kindle a fire out of pieces of dried bush and twigs outside. I figured that someone may be following me actions and decided to avoid using any means that could be spied upon. After several hours of rubbing specially constructed pieces of wood together I managed to spark a fire (thank you pocket SAS survival handbook and Bear Grylls). Onto the flame I dropped my Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition Box. At first nothing happened, but in the last few moments the fire turned blue and a voice spoke out to me, "if you believe in the bat man, face and conquer your greatest fear" as the smoke expelled by the fire took the shape of a bat.

As my greatest fear happens to be toxic fumes I took the leap and plunged my head into the fumes, believing that this was for the good of ESPORTS. Breathing in deeply I sought enlightenment. It is hard to recall the many visions I saw within the trance that I fell into. They sporadically flashed through my mind like a speedling on creep, as I desperately chased them like a poor zealot without charge. When I awoke I was standing on top of a mountain, holding a beautiful girl with a wonderous expression on her face. I took a deep breath in the clear mountain air, and asked if she could explain what just happened. Her story was as strange as mine, in the attempt to reveal the secrets of EG she had undertaken many a queer ritual. She had stumbled haphazardly through the mists of mystery and false-truths. But the last thing she remembered was taking off her top to perform a ceremonial dance, then before she knew it she was plummeting several hundred feet through the air only to be caught by my strong masculine arms. She said. "you're a hero".

At this point it all clicked together, all I had been to came together incredibly unlike the 5,000 piece jigsaw puzzle of a table covered in beans I once tried put together. Using the power of my mind I returned us to civilization in order to announce to the internet the fruits of my discovery, the wisdom that had been unfolded to me. Putting together the clues I was left with the words, Fire, Bat and Hero. Leaving me with the undeniable truth that this is the player who will be joining EG.

Now I must leave thee TL, do not forget the trials and tribulations that we must partake in for the advancements of ESPORTS. For today is now and now is today. Goodbye, farewell.


The prophet has spoken!

Truer words have never been heard on this forum!

Oh great wanderer, where will you be going now?
BryanSC
Profile Joined October 2010
United States455 Posts
August 16 2011 08:23 GMT
#9339
On August 16 2011 17:14 Shinobi1982 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 17:13 SolidGasPro wrote:
Idra turns a poker pro.

Are you kidding me, he would be the WORST poker player ever.
The word tilt would get a whole new meaning. lol


For Phil Helmuth, it would be love at first sight.
Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
August 16 2011 08:23 GMT
#9340
On August 16 2011 17:16 Madder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 17:13 SolidGasPro wrote:
Idra turns a poker pro. HuK goes to EG. EG pays Flash's wrist surgery and acquires him.

Apologise for playing that hand!

I nearly spit out my drink. :lol
Prev 1 465 466 467 468 469 650 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1312
Hyun 635
firebathero 490
Hyuk 396
BeSt 345
Mong 232
Jaedong 203
Soma 174
Shine 82
PianO 77
[ Show more ]
Sexy 54
910 52
Hm[arnc] 44
Mind 43
sSak 41
Shinee 29
ZergMaN 26
Bale 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 17
ZerO 14
Sharp 12
Noble 10
sorry 6
Terrorterran 3
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1116
shoxiejesuss1079
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King326
Other Games
gofns28411
summit1g8161
ceh9631
JimRising 408
KnowMe128
Pyrionflax96
Trikslyr27
Livibee3
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick469
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos890
• Stunt419
Other Games
• Shiphtur335
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 45m
Patches Events
6h 45m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.