• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:19
CEST 11:19
KST 18:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9199 users

Should I break up with her? - Page 7

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Latrommi
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States222 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 02:07:39
June 16 2011 02:06 GMT
#121
On June 16 2011 11:02 thatgirl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 08:47 Muirhead wrote:

Phil don't be another Arnav.
You don't know half of what she's said to me (or I've said to her).
I never meant to do anything but love her. Sometimes people aren't compatible.
To be frank I feel relieved that mmp pushed me to do this, and I should have a long time ago.
Take care of her, and try to make sure she is happy.



Can't believe I'm doing this, but I don't think I'll be seeing any of you again. Hopefully, at least.
So anyway:
davislrch isn't Phil. Phil doesn't know about this (yet at least). You won't be seeing him with me anyway.
Also, I'm sorry for trying so long to satisfy your needs when it obviously wasn't working. You looked so happy sometimes, but I can't keep up with your neediness along with my own work, and I agree with mmp that this was bad for you (really for both of us but whatever), because shit, when you do stuff like drag me out to see Thor to celebrate you being done with school while I have 2 finals the next day, I'm going to be pretty pissed.
Also, I told you you were full of lies. You said you'd be unhappy over this for a long time, but I wasn't even worth a full weeks' moping. Good for you! It didn't take you long and I see you've gotten your sc2 rank back up. I was kind of silly for worrying about if you were okay all this time. You're probably being super productive too. Do well on your next tryst, and all the others.
Plenty of fish in the sea. You might've even found a new one already, knowing you >_>
Idk, good luck in life.

/drama



What. The. Fuck. Is. This. Shit.

Ok, really? IMO, this was all a troll, but I still think mmp's post was legit.

EDIT: MMP's OP
Possibly the best thread ever http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=232912&currentpage=All
Kfish
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Chile282 Posts
June 16 2011 02:07 GMT
#122
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 16 2011 11:02 thatgirl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 08:47 Muirhead wrote:

Phil don't be another Arnav.
You don't know half of what she's said to me (or I've said to her).
I never meant to do anything but love her. Sometimes people aren't compatible.
To be frank I feel relieved that mmp pushed me to do this, and I should have a long time ago.
Take care of her, and try to make sure she is happy.



Can't believe I'm doing this, but I don't think I'll be seeing any of you again. Hopefully, at least.
So anyway:
davislrch isn't Phil. Phil doesn't know about this (yet at least). You won't be seeing him with me anyway.
Also, I'm sorry for trying so long to satisfy your needs when it obviously wasn't working. You looked so happy sometimes, but I can't keep up with your neediness along with my own work, and I agree with mmp that this was bad for you (really for both of us but whatever), because shit, when you do stuff like drag me out to see Thor to celebrate you being done with school while I have 2 finals the next day, I'm going to be pretty pissed.
Also, I told you you were full of lies. You said you'd be unhappy over this for a long time, but I wasn't even worth a full weeks' moping. Good for you! It didn't take you long and I see you've gotten your sc2 rank back up. I was kind of silly for worrying about if you were okay all this time. You're probably being super productive too. Do well on your next tryst, and all the others.
Plenty of fish in the sea. You might've even found a new one already, knowing you >_>
Idk, good luck in life.

/drama






i dont buy it!
davisdlrch
Profile Joined June 2011
10 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 02:11:26
June 16 2011 02:11 GMT
#123
On June 16 2011 11:07 Kfish wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 16 2011 11:02 thatgirl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 08:47 Muirhead wrote:

Phil don't be another Arnav.
You don't know half of what she's said to me (or I've said to her).
I never meant to do anything but love her. Sometimes people aren't compatible.
To be frank I feel relieved that mmp pushed me to do this, and I should have a long time ago.
Take care of her, and try to make sure she is happy.



Can't believe I'm doing this, but I don't think I'll be seeing any of you again. Hopefully, at least.
So anyway:
davislrch isn't Phil. Phil doesn't know about this (yet at least). You won't be seeing him with me anyway.
Also, I'm sorry for trying so long to satisfy your needs when it obviously wasn't working. You looked so happy sometimes, but I can't keep up with your neediness along with my own work, and I agree with mmp that this was bad for you (really for both of us but whatever), because shit, when you do stuff like drag me out to see Thor to celebrate you being done with school while I have 2 finals the next day, I'm going to be pretty pissed.
Also, I told you you were full of lies. You said you'd be unhappy over this for a long time, but I wasn't even worth a full weeks' moping. Good for you! It didn't take you long and I see you've gotten your sc2 rank back up. I was kind of silly for worrying about if you were okay all this time. You're probably being super productive too. Do well on your next tryst, and all the others.
Plenty of fish in the sea. You might've even found a new one already, knowing you >_>
Idk, good luck in life.

/drama






i dont buy it!


Nah, its legit. Btw, OP is a douche.
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
June 16 2011 02:12 GMT
#124
Closing by request.
Moderator
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 160
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 762
Soulkey 313
Larva 261
Soma 186
Zeus 181
Mini 133
Horang2 92
Mind 71
ZerO 65
Sexy 65
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 26
soO 25
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
zelot 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe89
League of Legends
JimRising 551
Other Games
gofns21371
singsing1721
Coldzera 716
Pyrionflax86
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick684
BasetradeTV233
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2266
League of Legends
• Jankos2350
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
41m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
2h 41m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.