• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:39
CEST 00:39
KST 07:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War355.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8234 users

Should I break up with her? - Page 6

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
ch33psh33p
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
7650 Posts
June 16 2011 00:19 GMT
#101
All 3 guys are in here now!!

MMP! The instigator.

Davisdlrch! The valiant protector of friendship!

Muirhead! The guy thats actually dating the girl.

Oh boy!!!
secret - never again
Muirhead
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States557 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 00:29:44
June 16 2011 00:28 GMT
#102
On June 16 2011 09:19 ch33psh33p wrote:
All 3 guys are in here now!!

MMP! The instigator.

Davisdlrch! The valiant protector of friendship!

Muirhead! The guy thats actually dating the girl.

Oh boy!!!


If by valiant protector of friendship you mean person she slept with, then yes.
I'm not in this thread anymore, and I'd prefer it to be closed.
starleague.mit.edu
ch33psh33p
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
7650 Posts
June 16 2011 00:30 GMT
#103
Oh snap.. @_@
secret - never again
Latrommi
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States222 Posts
June 16 2011 00:31 GMT
#104
On June 16 2011 09:28 Muirhead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 09:19 ch33psh33p wrote:
All 3 guys are in here now!!

MMP! The instigator.

Davisdlrch! The valiant protector of friendship!

Muirhead! The guy thats actually dating the girl.

Oh boy!!!


If by valiant protector of friendship you mean person she slept with, then yes.
I'm not in this thread anymore, and I'd prefer it to be closed.


o.o

person she slept with


O.O
What is with this thread.... Twists and turns at every post.
Possibly the best thread ever http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=232912&currentpage=All
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
June 16 2011 00:41 GMT
#105


all day
davisdlrch
Profile Joined June 2011
10 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 01:05:59
June 16 2011 00:58 GMT
#106
On June 16 2011 08:47 Muirhead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 07:44 davisdlrch wrote:
I just...did, lol. The only hurtful things she did were break up with him multiple times. But she only broke up with him because he was either being fickle about wanting to be in the relationship in the first place, or he would threaten to dump her for whatever reason. The only "hurtful" thing she said was a (true) comment on his penis size, lol, and she only said it because she was upset. Also, note that each time they got back together, he made her feel guilty about having broken up in the first place. And he never listened to things she said, so even if she did mention the problems she had with him, nothing much would've come out of it. On top of that, if she was really as hurtful as she was made out to be, why did the boyfriend take her back THREE times? Lol, and the last time, he said something to the tune of "Argh, if you do this again bla bla I will not take you back bla bla." The boyfriend made himself the victim even though he's the root of all the things that have happened. And then his friend decides to make a bs blog about it? I'm willing to argue that she's the one that needed the blog to decide to dump him, although the answer is obvious.


Phil don't be another Arnav.
You don't know half of what she's said to me (or I've said to her).
I never meant to do anything but love her. Sometimes people aren't compatible.
To be frank I feel relieved that mmp pushed me to do this, and I should have a long time ago.
Take care of her, and try to make sure she is happy.


One problem; I'm not Phil, lol. And i'm pretty sure I know most, if not all of what happened between you two.

On June 16 2011 09:28 Muirhead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 09:19 ch33psh33p wrote:
All 3 guys are in here now!!

MMP! The instigator.

Davisdlrch! The valiant protector of friendship!

Muirhead! The guy thats actually dating the girl.

Oh boy!!!


If by valiant protector of friendship you mean person she slept with, then yes.
I'm not in this thread anymore, and I'd prefer it to be closed.


She's never slept with anyone, lol. That's a complete lie. You know how she is.
jlim
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Spain943 Posts
June 16 2011 01:11 GMT
#107
yea, teamliquid always makin drama come true
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 16 2011 01:24 GMT
#108
On June 16 2011 09:58 davisdlrch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 08:47 Muirhead wrote:
On June 16 2011 07:44 davisdlrch wrote:
I just...did, lol. The only hurtful things she did were break up with him multiple times. But she only broke up with him because he was either being fickle about wanting to be in the relationship in the first place, or he would threaten to dump her for whatever reason. The only "hurtful" thing she said was a (true) comment on his penis size, lol, and she only said it because she was upset. Also, note that each time they got back together, he made her feel guilty about having broken up in the first place. And he never listened to things she said, so even if she did mention the problems she had with him, nothing much would've come out of it. On top of that, if she was really as hurtful as she was made out to be, why did the boyfriend take her back THREE times? Lol, and the last time, he said something to the tune of "Argh, if you do this again bla bla I will not take you back bla bla." The boyfriend made himself the victim even though he's the root of all the things that have happened. And then his friend decides to make a bs blog about it? I'm willing to argue that she's the one that needed the blog to decide to dump him, although the answer is obvious.


Phil don't be another Arnav.
You don't know half of what she's said to me (or I've said to her).
I never meant to do anything but love her. Sometimes people aren't compatible.
To be frank I feel relieved that mmp pushed me to do this, and I should have a long time ago.
Take care of her, and try to make sure she is happy.


One problem; I'm not Phil, lol. And i'm pretty sure I know most, if not all of what happened between you two.

Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 09:28 Muirhead wrote:
On June 16 2011 09:19 ch33psh33p wrote:
All 3 guys are in here now!!

MMP! The instigator.

Davisdlrch! The valiant protector of friendship!

Muirhead! The guy thats actually dating the girl.

Oh boy!!!


If by valiant protector of friendship you mean person she slept with, then yes.
I'm not in this thread anymore, and I'd prefer it to be closed.


She's never slept with anyone, lol. That's a complete lie. You know how she is.


What The The Fridge Fridge??!!!

So far we have MMP, Muirhead, davislrch, someone called Arnav and Phil...This is starting to hurt my head, can someone draw a diagram?

Oh and Muirhead, if you want it closed, PM a mod. Actually, sounds like a good idea.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
davisdlrch
Profile Joined June 2011
10 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 02:06:41
June 16 2011 01:44 GMT
#109
No no no, he was calling Phil an Arnav...whatever that is. diagram:

MMP = _ _ _ _ _ _
Murihead = _ _ _ _ _ _ _
davisdlrch = _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Phil = _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Arnav = i don't even

[edit: diagram redacted]
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
June 16 2011 01:45 GMT
#110
On June 16 2011 08:20 travis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 08:12 koreasilver wrote:
On June 16 2011 07:19 travis wrote:
On June 16 2011 05:41 koreasilver wrote:
On June 15 2011 16:54 travis wrote:
On June 15 2011 08:41 davisdlrch wrote:
You're an asshole for creating this, just to convince your friend to dump her because you don't like her. She should kick you in the balls. I don't know you, but you're the largest douche I've ever heard of. Don't deny it either, because I know. I know.

Suck a dick.


Why are you so mad, exactly? Are you the "friend" ?

(I don't understand what right you have to be so mad about this)


Oh, you're one of the girl's best friends..? Well that makes this whole thing really weird. Why are you here? How'd she find out about the thread? Why is it any of her business? Why is it any of YOUR business?

Why is it any of his (mmp) business?


I'd assume because it effects him or his friend personally.

And the girl or the girl's friend isn't affected personally?

Your logic is completely fucking bizarre sometimes. Obviously both of them shouldn't have brought an issue that concerns their friends unto a fucking SC forum, but you're questioning why this was in any way the business of the girlfriend (rofl what) while also saying that perhaps the OP is justified because it might affect him personally (more so than the girlfriend?). It isn't the business of either of the friends, and the OP is a bit of an imbecile for putting out the personal matters of another person up in public on a gaming site.


No.. she isn't affected personally.

If I write a blog about you, but no one knows who I am, and no one knows it's about you, are you affected personally? No, you are not.

Actually I guess you could be, you could be if your ego is so big that you get defensive over the mere thought of someone thinking something negative about you. But that would be your fault, not mine.

Seeing as how the thread was about the relationship itself, and how the blog "pushed" the guy into going through with the break up, I would say the girlfriend is affected personally. Even besides all this, a person has absolutely no business in mucking around with the personal affairs of a friend. You lack a sense of consistency.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
June 16 2011 01:45 GMT
#111
I wonder how many of these characters share IP addresses.
davisdlrch
Profile Joined June 2011
10 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 01:46:57
June 16 2011 01:45 GMT
#112
ch33psh33p
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
7650 Posts
June 16 2011 01:46 GMT
#113
On June 16 2011 10:45 Lemonwalrus wrote:
I wonder how many of these characters share IP addresses.



If a mod can tell us, none, then I say we spotlight this blog.
secret - never again
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 16 2011 01:48 GMT
#114
On June 16 2011 10:45 Lemonwalrus wrote:
I wonder how many of these characters share IP addresses.


Considering this...

On June 16 2011 10:45 davisdlrch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 10:44 davisdlrch wrote:
No no no, he was calling Phil an Arnav...whatever that is. diagram:

MMP = asshole OP and friend of Murihead
Murihead = ex boyfriend
davisdlrch = epic friend of salvation and truth (of the girlfriend)
Phil = her ex boyfriend (before MMP and who she DIDN'T sleep with) and (former?) friend of MMP
Arnav = i don't even



I suspect a few. Someone is going down in this thread. There is just way too much angst.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Kfish
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Chile282 Posts
June 16 2011 01:51 GMT
#115
you don't know this, but it was me...




It was that day at the party you should remember, kinda wild... I was pretty drunk, so was she.

Wasn't worth it though


Arnav.
ch33psh33p
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
7650 Posts
June 16 2011 01:53 GMT
#116
On June 16 2011 10:51 Kfish wrote:
you don't know this, but it was me...




It was that day at the party you should remember, kinda wild... I was pretty drunk, so was she.

Wasn't worth it though


Arnav.


This is just a troll.
secret - never again
Kfish
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Chile282 Posts
June 16 2011 01:54 GMT
#117
On June 16 2011 10:53 ch33psh33p wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 10:51 Kfish wrote:
you don't know this, but it was me...




It was that day at the party you should remember, kinda wild... I was pretty drunk, so was she.

Wasn't worth it though


Arnav.


This is just a troll.


damn you, you caught me!
thatgirl
Profile Joined June 2011
1 Post
June 16 2011 02:02 GMT
#118
On June 16 2011 08:47 Muirhead wrote:

Phil don't be another Arnav.
You don't know half of what she's said to me (or I've said to her).
I never meant to do anything but love her. Sometimes people aren't compatible.
To be frank I feel relieved that mmp pushed me to do this, and I should have a long time ago.
Take care of her, and try to make sure she is happy.



Can't believe I'm doing this, but I don't think I'll be seeing any of you again. Hopefully, at least.
So anyway:
davislrch isn't Phil. Phil doesn't know about this (yet at least). You won't be seeing him with me anyway.
Also, I'm sorry for trying so long to satisfy your needs when it obviously wasn't working. You looked so happy sometimes, but I can't keep up with your neediness along with my own work, and I agree with mmp that this was bad for you (really for both of us but whatever), because shit, when you do stuff like drag me out to see Thor to celebrate you being done with school while I have 2 finals the next day, I'm going to be pretty pissed.
Also, I told you you were full of lies. You said you'd be unhappy over this for a long time, but I wasn't even worth a full weeks' moping. Good for you! It didn't take you long and I see you've gotten your sc2 rank back up. I was kind of silly for worrying about if you were okay all this time. You're probably being super productive too. Do well on your next tryst, and all the others.
Plenty of fish in the sea. You might've even found a new one already, knowing you >_>
Idk, good luck in life.

/drama



ch33psh33p
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
7650 Posts
June 16 2011 02:05 GMT
#119
On June 16 2011 11:02 thatgirl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 08:47 Muirhead wrote:

Phil don't be another Arnav.
You don't know half of what she's said to me (or I've said to her).
I never meant to do anything but love her. Sometimes people aren't compatible.
To be frank I feel relieved that mmp pushed me to do this, and I should have a long time ago.
Take care of her, and try to make sure she is happy.



Can't believe I'm doing this, but I don't think I'll be seeing any of you again. Hopefully, at least.
So anyway:
davislrch isn't Phil. Phil doesn't know about this (yet at least). You won't be seeing him with me anyway.
Also, I'm sorry for trying so long to satisfy your needs when it obviously wasn't working. You looked so happy sometimes, but I can't keep up with your neediness along with my own work, and I agree with mmp that this was bad for you (really for both of us but whatever), because shit, when you do stuff like drag me out to see Thor to celebrate you being done with school while I have 2 finals the next day, I'm going to be pretty pissed.
Also, I told you you were full of lies. You said you'd be unhappy over this for a long time, but I wasn't even worth a full weeks' moping. Good for you! It didn't take you long and I see you've gotten your sc2 rank back up. I was kind of silly for worrying about if you were okay all this time. You're probably being super productive too. Do well on your next tryst, and all the others.
Plenty of fish in the sea. You might've even found a new one already, knowing you >_>
Idk, good luck in life.

/drama





I think I'm in love with you.
secret - never again
BloodNinja
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2791 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 02:07:21
June 16 2011 02:06 GMT
#120
On June 16 2011 11:02 thatgirl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 08:47 Muirhead wrote:

Phil don't be another Arnav.
You don't know half of what she's said to me (or I've said to her).
I never meant to do anything but love her. Sometimes people aren't compatible.
To be frank I feel relieved that mmp pushed me to do this, and I should have a long time ago.
Take care of her, and try to make sure she is happy.


+ Show Spoiler +

Can't believe I'm doing this, but I don't think I'll be seeing any of you again. Hopefully, at least.
So anyway:
davislrch isn't Phil. Phil doesn't know about this (yet at least). You won't be seeing him with me anyway.
Also, I'm sorry for trying so long to satisfy your needs when it obviously wasn't working. You looked so happy sometimes, but I can't keep up with your neediness along with my own work, and I agree with mmp that this was bad for you (really for both of us but whatever), because shit, when you do stuff like drag me out to see Thor to celebrate you being done with school while I have 2 finals the next day, I'm going to be pretty pissed.
Also, I told you you were full of lies. You said you'd be unhappy over this for a long time, but I wasn't even worth a full weeks' moping. Good for you! It didn't take you long and I see you've gotten your sc2 rank back up. I was kind of silly for worrying about if you were okay all this time. You're probably being super productive too. Do well on your next tryst, and all the others.
Plenty of fish in the sea. You might've even found a new one already, knowing you >_>
Idk, good luck in life.

/drama







annnnnd this has been a great read

/thread.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 175
ProTech132
ViBE87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12872
910 78
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever351
canceldota123
League of Legends
Doublelift3945
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4165
Other Games
summit1g5132
C9.Mang0316
Liquid`Hasu301
JimRising 257
ToD181
JuggernautJason23
PPMD23
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• poizon28 40
• musti20045 28
• RyuSc2 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21769
League of Legends
• Scarra990
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
• Shiphtur588
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
21m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 21m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.