• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:30
CEST 10:30
KST 17:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9402 users

Should I break up with her? - Page 4

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
June 13 2011 20:18 GMT
#61
This sounds exactly like the first year or so with my current gf. She had prior history, and whenever she thought about it the relationship would sour no matter how good things were going. Honestly, probably the only reason I got though it is that I'm really dumb. She even asks me why the hell I stuck through all the shit, and I don't know.

After we finally managed to sort things out, everything was great. My life has changed to dramatically (In an awesome way), and I'm in a place I never would have imagined just a year and a half ago. Just rely on your feelings, and try to find out what is causing these problems. If she has a history which is troubling her, you can be the one to help her sort through it.

Or maybe she is just crazy. Rely on your judgement!
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Rinrun
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada3509 Posts
June 13 2011 20:22 GMT
#62
On June 13 2011 23:24 nayumi wrote:
the reason she did those things to you was because you didn't mean shit to her, sorry to be this frank but i dont think sugarcoating it would be any better anyway ...

solution: fuck her brain out and tell her to fuck off

Couldn't have said it better myself, and the solution given above is exactly what I was thinking-
get out of my head man.

Also, good luck to you sir. Remember, you're in it to please yourself and in the process of that you're pleasing another person.
MBC/Liquid/TSM always.
Madoga
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands471 Posts
June 13 2011 20:31 GMT
#63
Instead of talking to her, lets post it online and ask people that dont know both of us or the situation.
/facepalm
davisdlrch
Profile Joined June 2011
10 Posts
June 14 2011 23:41 GMT
#64
You're an asshole for creating this, just to convince your friend to dump her because you don't like her. She should kick you in the balls. I don't know you, but you're the largest douche I've ever heard of. Don't deny it either, because I know. I know.

Suck a dick.
ch33psh33p
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
7650 Posts
June 14 2011 23:46 GMT
#65
On June 15 2011 08:41 davisdlrch wrote:
You're an asshole for creating this, just to convince your friend to dump her because you don't like her. She should kick you in the balls. I don't know you, but you're the largest douche I've ever heard of. Don't deny it either, because I know. I know.

Suck a dick.


HAHAHAHA OH SHIT.

So OP isn't really talking about himself eh.

Omfg, this is brilliant. Massive props for you to find this, now go beat him up in real life.
secret - never again
davisdlrch
Profile Joined June 2011
10 Posts
June 15 2011 00:31 GMT
#66
Poll: Should I kick OP's ass?

Yes (17)
 
85%

No (3)
 
15%

20 total votes

Your vote: Should I kick OP's ass?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No


On June 15 2011 08:46 ch33psh33p wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 08:41 davisdlrch wrote:
You're an asshole for creating this, just to convince your friend to dump her because you don't like her. She should kick you in the balls. I don't know you, but you're the largest douche I've ever heard of. Don't deny it either, because I know. I know.

Suck a dick.


HAHAHAHA OH SHIT.

So OP isn't really talking about himself eh.

Omfg, this is brilliant. Massive props for you to find this, now go beat him up in real life.

Tamel
Profile Joined March 2011
United States166 Posts
June 15 2011 00:58 GMT
#67
oh.....hehehe can't wait to see where this goes.

Go and kick his bum an extra time for me.
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
June 15 2011 01:23 GMT
#68
On June 15 2011 09:31 davisdlrch wrote:
Poll: Should I kick OP's ass?

Yes (17)
 
85%

No (3)
 
15%

20 total votes

Your vote: Should I kick OP's ass?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No


Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 08:46 ch33psh33p wrote:
On June 15 2011 08:41 davisdlrch wrote:
You're an asshole for creating this, just to convince your friend to dump her because you don't like her. She should kick you in the balls. I don't know you, but you're the largest douche I've ever heard of. Don't deny it either, because I know. I know.

Suck a dick.


HAHAHAHA OH SHIT.

So OP isn't really talking about himself eh.

Omfg, this is brilliant. Massive props for you to find this, now go beat him up in real life.


This thread just leaped into epic status.

Someone quote this on the first page :D
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 15 2011 01:40 GMT
#69
Um....

In the words of Benjamin Franklin...

What the intercourse?

I think I might pull up a chair

"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Masamune
Profile Joined January 2007
Canada3401 Posts
June 15 2011 02:10 GMT
#70
yes, breakup... relationship's are suppose to make you feel happy.
ch33psh33p
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
7650 Posts
June 15 2011 02:10 GMT
#71
On June 15 2011 11:10 Masamune wrote:
yes, breakup... relationship's are suppose to make you feel happy.


Who gives a fuck about that right now?

There's much bigger shit going down in this thread!!
secret - never again
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-15 04:16:42
June 15 2011 02:18 GMT
#72
On June 15 2011 11:10 ch33psh33p wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 11:10 Masamune wrote:
yes, breakup... relationship's are suppose to make you feel happy.


Who gives a fuck about that right now?

There's much bigger shit going down in this thread!!


Damn straight!

Ok so we need one of the following to edit their posts on the first page to get this moving
  • Pandain
  • -orb-
  • turamn
  • Cauld
  • n.DieJokes
  • Megaliskuu
  • a176
  • TadH
  • Xiron
  • Lebesgue
  • RedJustice
  • Hypertension
  • Fr33t
  • Nymph
  • arb
  • MizU
  • RedFF
  • Tatari
  • Belano


That's a lot of options. Come on someone, at the very least we have a possible grudge match.

To the winner endless fame, the loser endless shame.

Oh by the way this is really creepy
Don't deny it either, because I know. I know.


Edit 2: Since this seems to be legit the requisite poll

Poll: Grudge Match?

Just kick him in the nuts and be done with it (3)
 
43%

Yes (2)
 
29%

No (2)
 
29%

7 total votes

Your vote: Grudge Match?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Just kick him in the nuts and be done with it




"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Latrommi
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States222 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-15 02:29:48
June 15 2011 02:29 GMT
#73
What...? Everyone's actually believing this guy who just says that OP isn't talking about himself? I think I'd believe OP more than Mr. 2post

oh, and

It had to be done
Possibly the best thread ever http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=232912&currentpage=All
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 15 2011 02:40 GMT
#74
On June 15 2011 11:29 Latrommi wrote:
What...? Everyone's actually believing this guy who just says that OP isn't talking about himself? I think I'd believe OP more than Mr. 2post

oh, and

It had to be done


Sssh you're ruining the fun. There are high stakes here. Besides, the blog has reached it's logical conclusion, this is like the surprise chocolate at the bottom of your ice-cream cone. Time to savor it!
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
davisdlrch
Profile Joined June 2011
10 Posts
June 15 2011 03:21 GMT
#75
On June 15 2011 11:29 Latrommi wrote:
What...? Everyone's actually believing this guy who just says that OP isn't talking about himself? I think I'd believe OP more than Mr. 2post

oh, and

It had to be done


What reason would I have to fake that? The girlfriend in question is one of my best friends; she gave me the link to this forum, so I decided to call the douche out. I just created my account here a few hours ago.
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
June 15 2011 03:26 GMT
#76
On June 15 2011 12:21 davisdlrch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 11:29 Latrommi wrote:
What...? Everyone's actually believing this guy who just says that OP isn't talking about himself? I think I'd believe OP more than Mr. 2post

oh, and

It had to be done


What reason would I have to fake that? The girlfriend in question is one of my best friends; she gave me the link to this forum, so I decided to call the douche out. I just created my account here a few hours ago.

Exactly. This is exactly the explanation that really only makes sense.
Thank you for standing up against injustice.
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
Latrommi
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States222 Posts
June 15 2011 03:50 GMT
#77
On June 15 2011 12:21 davisdlrch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 11:29 Latrommi wrote:
What...? Everyone's actually believing this guy who just says that OP isn't talking about himself? I think I'd believe OP more than Mr. 2post

oh, and

It had to be done


What reason would I have to fake that? The girlfriend in question is one of my best friends; she gave me the link to this forum, so I decided to call the douche out. I just created my account here a few hours ago.


OK then, I believe you.... as long as there's a grudge match to follow
Possibly the best thread ever http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=232912&currentpage=All
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 15 2011 04:14 GMT
#78
On June 15 2011 12:21 davisdlrch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 11:29 Latrommi wrote:
What...? Everyone's actually believing this guy who just says that OP isn't talking about himself? I think I'd believe OP more than Mr. 2post

oh, and

It had to be done


What reason would I have to fake that? The girlfriend in question is one of my best friends; she gave me the link to this forum, so I decided to call the douche out. I just created my account here a few hours ago.


Nice!

Shit just got real in here.

It awesome when someone calls out a lier. I want a response from the OP.

If you made this account just to respond, do you play SC?

If not a grudge match could be difficult...
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Batssa
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States154 Posts
June 15 2011 05:42 GMT
#79
I can tell you from personal experience, if she behaves in a way that is fucking repulsive, she will probably continue to behave in the same way until her life changes and rattles her personality, cause that's how humans work.

Break up with her ASAP before you start thinking about it too much, cause it is very unlikely that she will suddenly wake up one morning and not be a bitch. That ain't gonna happen. How old are you, btw?

You can sit on the idea of breaking up with her indefinitely, and think about all the slight things you may have fucked up, instead of what she has fucked up.
Masamune
Profile Joined January 2007
Canada3401 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-15 06:00:59
June 15 2011 05:58 GMT
#80
On June 15 2011 11:10 ch33psh33p wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 11:10 Masamune wrote:
yes, breakup... relationship's are suppose to make you feel happy.


Who gives a fuck about that right now?

There's much bigger shit going down in this thread!!


clearly I didn't read the thread.

brb reading

edit: finished and I'm disappointed
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1062
Soulkey 246
Soma 215
sorry 144
Larva 111
Mind 72
ZerO 36
soO 22
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
scan(afreeca) 18
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Counter-Strike
edward245
Other Games
summit1g8473
singsing1119
WinterStarcraft697
Coldzera 682
Sick210
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick724
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• LUISG 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2235
League of Legends
• Jankos1790
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 30m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 30m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.