• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:01
CEST 08:01
KST 15:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7732 users

D Ranks Teamleague Season 6 - Page 22

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 37 Next All
floladriblere
Profile Joined August 2011
France85 Posts
July 11 2014 05:02 GMT
#421
it.abyssal <Jade> jello
floladriblere<Aztec> IT.Deuce
xkcd <Mist> Qikz
whaski <Circuit Breaker> BisuDagger
iway <Destination> Reuntal
boum su4ka!
greenelve
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1392 Posts
July 11 2014 17:25 GMT
#422
On July 10 2014 01:56 Falling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2014 07:32 tonight wrote:
On July 08 2014 10:21 Falling wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [ Week 3 sb vs AFK... so far] +

Stealth Bunnies 3 - 1 AceKhan
iykguil <Fighting Spirit > Venfox
Minsc <Mist> Kopp
Falling <Aztec> Floladriblere
BigFan <Destination> Iway
Pham <Circuit Breaker> L1ghnting


Just need Minsc and Kopp to play (unless they did already.)


+ Show Spoiler +
Falling the hero! The new generation of protoss domination has begun in DRTL!

+ Show Spoiler +
I finally broke my losing record in the DRTL! Rather than 0-11, this season I am 1-1

Retire after reaching peak of success.
z0r.de for your daily madness /// Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? The Shadow knows!
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
July 11 2014 17:48 GMT
#423
On July 12 2014 02:25 greenelve wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2014 01:56 Falling wrote:
On July 09 2014 07:32 tonight wrote:
On July 08 2014 10:21 Falling wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [ Week 3 sb vs AFK... so far] +

Stealth Bunnies 3 - 1 AceKhan
iykguil <Fighting Spirit > Venfox
Minsc <Mist> Kopp
Falling <Aztec> Floladriblere
BigFan <Destination> Iway
Pham <Circuit Breaker> L1ghnting


Just need Minsc and Kopp to play (unless they did already.)


+ Show Spoiler +
Falling the hero! The new generation of protoss domination has begun in DRTL!

+ Show Spoiler +
I finally broke my losing record in the DRTL! Rather than 0-11, this season I am 1-1

Retire after reaching peak of success.


hahahaha oh you
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
AhAiHi
Profile Joined July 2014
United States31 Posts
July 12 2014 02:32 GMT
#424
Hi. I would really like to join.

I am a D rank Terran. The highest I ever got to was C, but that was 4 years ago so I doubt i'm even remotely decent now.

I will join any team or whatever you want me to do. I just want to play.

Thank you ))
CakeSauc3
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1437 Posts
July 12 2014 02:56 GMT
#425
If you guys have room for a newcomer, I would like to join.

ICCUP ID: CakeSauc3
Rank: D-
Race: Terran (subject to possible change)

Thanks ahead of time for any info
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
July 12 2014 04:23 GMT
#426
On July 12 2014 11:32 AhAiHi wrote:
Hi. I would really like to join.

I am a D rank Terran. The highest I ever got to was C, but that was 4 years ago so I doubt i'm even remotely decent now.

I will join any team or whatever you want me to do. I just want to play.

Thank you ))


yea, you can't play since you hit C to begin with once...
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
AhAiHi
Profile Joined July 2014
United States31 Posts
July 12 2014 04:31 GMT
#427
On July 12 2014 13:23 amazingxkcd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2014 11:32 AhAiHi wrote:
Hi. I would really like to join.

I am a D rank Terran. The highest I ever got to was C, but that was 4 years ago so I doubt i'm even remotely decent now.

I will join any team or whatever you want me to do. I just want to play.

Thank you ))


yea, you can't play since you hit C to begin with once...


ahhh man lol. I mean I'm switching to Protoss, which was D. Is there no way I could play and see if I am D? I haven't played in a longgg time lolol
JianG
Profile Joined August 2004
Canada48 Posts
July 12 2014 05:16 GMT
#428
ICCup Name: OopsiE[lol]
Race: Protoss
Max Rank: D+

looking for team to play for ...
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-12 05:50:18
July 12 2014 05:46 GMT
#429
On July 12 2014 13:23 amazingxkcd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2014 11:32 AhAiHi wrote:
Hi. I would really like to join.

I am a D rank Terran. The highest I ever got to was C, but that was 4 years ago so I doubt i'm even remotely decent now.

I will join any team or whatever you want me to do. I just want to play.

Thank you ))


yea, you can't play since you hit C to begin with once...

why not put him against the best of DRTL, like the best D+ player. If he wins, he's likely better and quite possibly C- but at least he gets a chance to show his skill and L_Master can judge based on that? If that's against the rules though, don't go for it lol.

edit: I realize that there is a chance of him 'faking a loss' lol but would be nice to have more TL members playing DRTL (I realize the whole C rank thing was discussed to death before but its 4 years later now).
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Iway
Profile Joined December 2011
France163 Posts
July 12 2014 08:14 GMT
#430
reuental and i will postpone our match to early next week
phamchienthang[V]
Profile Joined December 2012
Vietnam44 Posts
July 12 2014 09:53 GMT
#431
I haven't received response from colonbruise yet.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
July 12 2014 15:58 GMT
#432
whaski requested a PP. I said okay, but received no reschedule time. I'll be on at noon just in case and if we find a reschedule time I'll update that here.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
July 12 2014 16:13 GMT
#433
On July 12 2014 14:46 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2014 13:23 amazingxkcd wrote:
On July 12 2014 11:32 AhAiHi wrote:
Hi. I would really like to join.

I am a D rank Terran. The highest I ever got to was C, but that was 4 years ago so I doubt i'm even remotely decent now.

I will join any team or whatever you want me to do. I just want to play.

Thank you ))


yea, you can't play since you hit C to begin with once...

why not put him against the best of DRTL, like the best D+ player. If he wins, he's likely better and quite possibly C- but at least he gets a chance to show his skill and L_Master can judge based on that? If that's against the rules though, don't go for it lol.

edit: I realize that there is a chance of him 'faking a loss' lol but would be nice to have more TL members playing DRTL (I realize the whole C rank thing was discussed to death before but its 4 years later now).


Unfortunately this is the exact reason we got to where we were before. Moreover$.former C players can get back into shape quickly. Some former C guys are legit D when they start back, but if they start being any level of serious they quickly jump back ahead of everybody else.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-12 16:24:02
July 12 2014 16:23 GMT
#434
On July 13 2014 01:13 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2014 14:46 BigFan wrote:
On July 12 2014 13:23 amazingxkcd wrote:
On July 12 2014 11:32 AhAiHi wrote:
Hi. I would really like to join.

I am a D rank Terran. The highest I ever got to was C, but that was 4 years ago so I doubt i'm even remotely decent now.

I will join any team or whatever you want me to do. I just want to play.

Thank you ))


yea, you can't play since you hit C to begin with once...

why not put him against the best of DRTL, like the best D+ player. If he wins, he's likely better and quite possibly C- but at least he gets a chance to show his skill and L_Master can judge based on that? If that's against the rules though, don't go for it lol.

edit: I realize that there is a chance of him 'faking a loss' lol but would be nice to have more TL members playing DRTL (I realize the whole C rank thing was discussed to death before but its 4 years later now).


Unfortunately this is the exact reason we got to where we were before. Moreover$.former C players can get back into shape quickly. Some former C guys are legit D when they start back, but if they start being any level of serious they quickly jump back ahead of everybody else.

hmm you make a fair point. Only counterargument that comes to mind is that C from several years back is nowhere C now so I don't see how someone can make that huge jump without a ton of commitment to it (why can't a D player do the same then?). Given, I'm sure it's quite possible to do but your tourney, your rules lol.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
July 12 2014 17:09 GMT
#435
There is a significant difference just on the mechanical level, that I think is much easier to reacquire when you reach C and higher. Sure you might not be competitive with C+ for a while, but you'll quickly stomp D's, hardly break stride with D-. Even C for several years ago (when Koreans were still playing on iccup?), if they actually start practicing, I think would quickly find themselves back in the upper echelons of D+, if not C-. That muscle memory WILL come back, where it never existed in the first place of the D.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
July 12 2014 17:11 GMT
#436
btw. HappyBunnyTime are we playing today?

Or is this another no-show with no pre-arranged post-ponement?
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
July 12 2014 20:23 GMT
#437
On July 13 2014 01:23 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2014 01:13 L_Master wrote:
On July 12 2014 14:46 BigFan wrote:
On July 12 2014 13:23 amazingxkcd wrote:
On July 12 2014 11:32 AhAiHi wrote:
Hi. I would really like to join.

I am a D rank Terran. The highest I ever got to was C, but that was 4 years ago so I doubt i'm even remotely decent now.

I will join any team or whatever you want me to do. I just want to play.

Thank you ))


yea, you can't play since you hit C to begin with once...

why not put him against the best of DRTL, like the best D+ player. If he wins, he's likely better and quite possibly C- but at least he gets a chance to show his skill and L_Master can judge based on that? If that's against the rules though, don't go for it lol.

edit: I realize that there is a chance of him 'faking a loss' lol but would be nice to have more TL members playing DRTL (I realize the whole C rank thing was discussed to death before but its 4 years later now).


Unfortunately this is the exact reason we got to where we were before. Moreover$.former C players can get back into shape quickly. Some former C guys are legit D when they start back, but if they start being any level of serious they quickly jump back ahead of everybody else.

hmm you make a fair point. Only counterargument that comes to mind is that C from several years back is nowhere C now so I don't see how someone can make that huge jump without a ton of commitment to it (why can't a D player do the same then?). Given, I'm sure it's quite possible to do but your tourney, your rules lol.


Because D players are clueless relative to C players. All C players need to do is to refresh their knowledge and retrain their mechanics. D players never had the mechanics or knowledge..

Maybe imagining this would help: It's like a semi proficient Arabic speaker who hasn't spoken Arabic in 4 years vs someone who has never learnt much Arabic before. Who will be better after 10 hours of learning and practicing Arabic?
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
AhAiHi
Profile Joined July 2014
United States31 Posts
July 12 2014 23:06 GMT
#438
it's okay BigFan. Thank you though.

I really want to play someone if anyone wants to play. Just for fun. Or maybe I can practice with some of the people in the tournaments. I just love playing the game I've PM'd but no takers.
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
July 12 2014 23:10 GMT
#439
I'm sGs.Passafist if you ever see me on iccup and want to play.

Also there is this tourney
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/461637-real-fantasy-teamleague-rftl-signups
that is collecting players.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
AhAiHi
Profile Joined July 2014
United States31 Posts
July 12 2014 23:14 GMT
#440
On July 13 2014 08:10 Falling wrote:
I'm sGs.Passafist if you ever see me on iccup and want to play.

Also there is this tourney
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/461637-real-fantasy-teamleague-rftl-signups
that is collecting players.


Okie. Thank you)).

Mine is AhAiHi. So if you get a message from that username, obv it's me haha
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
-ZergGirl 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1941
Hyuk 172
910 70
sorry 50
Bale 32
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 16
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Reynor46
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Mew2King51
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor167
Other Games
summit1g7277
WinterStarcraft381
PiGStarcraft263
C9.Mang0259
Sick222
Livibee164
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick640
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream242
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2323
League of Legends
• Stunt534
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 59m
Stellar Fest
6h 59m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.