• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:48
CEST 12:48
KST 19:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10346 users

DRTL 5 Official League Thread - Page 3

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 107 108 109 Next
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
August 19 2013 05:51 GMT
#41
Wait. I need to defect to Team Bisu.
Clearly this is a Protoss only team.
No Zergs allowed.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
August 19 2013 08:14 GMT
#42
On August 19 2013 13:47 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 13:29 tonight wrote:
bisudagger is actually way too bm for this league. Sorry, I cannot vouch.

What?!? what'd I ever do to anybody? :'(


You're a SKT T1 fan, that's bad enough by itself
Magreidis
Profile Joined May 2013
Lithuania146 Posts
August 19 2013 09:05 GMT
#43
Very nice that you made this thread, now I know when everything is going to start! Thanks for that and of course making this awesome league!
http://www.twitch.tv/thescriptan From zero to Grand Master Coming Soon!!!
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
August 19 2013 13:05 GMT
#44
On August 19 2013 14:51 Falling wrote:
Wait. I need to defect to Team Bisu.
Clearly this is a Protoss only team.
No Zergs allowed.

You are welcome to my team if you can make a name involving the word Bisu or Bisudagger as your player name.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Pit667
Profile Joined March 2009
Poland134 Posts
August 19 2013 13:41 GMT
#45
can i sign in for this ?
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012
XsebT
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Denmark2980 Posts
August 19 2013 13:50 GMT
#46
This sounds awesome. Can I play?

If so, I need a team!
화이팅
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
August 19 2013 13:58 GMT
#47
On August 19 2013 22:50 XsebT wrote:
This sounds awesome. Can I play?

If so, I need a team!

Team Hwaiting Oz will take you,as long as you are allowed and want to play for us.
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
August 19 2013 15:35 GMT
#48
On August 19 2013 22:58 t0ssboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 22:50 XsebT wrote:
This sounds awesome. Can I play?

If so, I need a team!

Team Hwaiting Oz will take you,as long as you are allowed and want to play for us.

Team Bisu is far greater in strength. But we have a hazing process.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
August 19 2013 17:25 GMT
#49
Team Courage is awesome. But we have enough people, lol.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
August 19 2013 18:04 GMT
#50
half of courage is never going to play
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
August 19 2013 18:19 GMT
#51
On August 19 2013 22:50 XsebT wrote:
This sounds awesome. Can I play?

If so, I need a team!


Only if you unleash the fury of the stove a few times

On August 19 2013 22:41 Pit667 wrote:
can i sign in for this ?


Yes, post ICCup account, MAX rank, and Race
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Pit667
Profile Joined March 2009
Poland134 Posts
August 19 2013 18:25 GMT
#52
Name: [SAM]Gohan
Race: Terran
Rank: C- (46 - 62)

Can I play? if yes, which team wants me ? :-P
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 19 2013 18:29 GMT
#53
On August 20 2013 03:25 Pit667 wrote:
Name: [SAM]Gohan
Race: Terran
Rank: C- (46 - 62)

Can I play? if yes, which team wants me ? :-P

US! Well actually, will need to wait for our captain to make that call lol
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
August 19 2013 18:56 GMT
#54
On August 20 2013 03:04 tonight wrote:
half of courage is never going to play

tonight I'm relying on you to make them play while I'm gone.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
August 19 2013 19:33 GMT
#55
Just to make sure, as the first week of games are this Saturday, lineups ARE due this Wednesday, correct?\
twitch.tv/dizzywee
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
August 19 2013 19:58 GMT
#56
Thursday, I think.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
XsebT
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Denmark2980 Posts
August 19 2013 20:22 GMT
#57
On August 20 2013 03:19 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 22:50 XsebT wrote:
This sounds awesome. Can I play?

If so, I need a team!


Only if you unleash the fury of the stove a few times

Imba build - That would be so unfair to my opponent. But if you insist...
화이팅
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
August 19 2013 22:34 GMT
#58
On August 19 2013 10:06 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2013 15:57 chrisolo wrote:
If TAKK was sTAKKed last season, then this season Courage is Autowin. Seriously lol, look at that team:

- Echo
- Sentenal
- tonight
- RedAxis
- Rlentless
- Shuruken
- ghrur
- Nagisama

all borderline D+, if not solid C-, lol^^

Funny tho that Courage thought they have to poach RedAxis and Rlentless from other teams and add tonight to their roster. As if they needed it...

Thats clever tho. How to avoid bad drafting results (aka bad players on your roster), just draft players from other teams / friendly C- players ^_^. I mean its legit, but still smartass style^^

Will be a pretty boring season tbh.

It was kinda funny when I saw it too
lolol

I've been playing as much CSGO as arb plays LoL. Last time I played, I couldn't even split my scvs properly any more =\
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
August 19 2013 22:34 GMT
#59
I haven't played a match in well over 3weeks.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
August 19 2013 22:47 GMT
#60
On August 20 2013 07:34 tonight wrote:
I haven't played a match in well over 3weeks.

That's Team Bisu potential right there.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 107 108 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11988
StarCastTV_EN343
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko136
ProTech134
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13759
Bisu 3900
Jaedong 3351
EffOrt 1173
ZerO 426
Horang2 378
Pusan 278
BeSt 269
Zeus 247
Larva 243
[ Show more ]
actioN 193
Hyun 144
Mind 137
Barracks 97
ggaemo 82
Bale 45
Killer 43
Yoon 43
Sharp 43
scan(afreeca) 42
NotJumperer 32
ToSsGirL 30
Shinee 24
Sacsri 22
Hm[arnc] 21
Terrorterran 15
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
League of Legends
JimRising 398
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1616
byalli494
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King74
Other Games
ceh9653
crisheroes225
Sick176
Pyrionflax162
dupreeh98
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 189
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 85
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
StarCraft 2
WardiTV9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 55
• killerbeecast8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV363
• lizZardDota2293
League of Legends
• Jankos1155
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 12m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.