• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:58
CEST 19:58
KST 02:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9802 users

DRTL 5 Official League Thread - Page 109

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109
George_the_man
Profile Joined May 2011
796 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-26 20:44:25
February 26 2014 20:44 GMT
#2161
On February 26 2014 12:20 SynC[gm] wrote:
Any official results from SunKhan vs mSj from the Playoffs? I know that SunKhan won, but dunno who beat whom, and there's no replays submitted so nothing to base the results off of either.


I think it is (edit' it is for sure )
+ Show Spoiler +

Arb <Destination> (subbed) mSj[Fury]
Gorg <Fighting Spirit> mSj[naxel]
Kopp <Circuit Breaker> mSj[Anxarat]
Xkcd <MatchPoint> mSj[Mr.LiR]
Napoleon <SniperRidge> mSj[Holy]

Khan wins 3:2
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
February 27 2014 03:35 GMT
#2162
Updated the D-ranks overall ranking statistics! Check it out!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=428429
twitch.tv/dizzywee
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
February 27 2014 04:39 GMT
#2163
god damnit im still negative
-_-
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
February 27 2014 05:53 GMT
#2164
On February 27 2014 13:39 arb wrote:
god damnit im still negative
-_-

Its okay, I'm still #3
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
LTY
Profile Joined November 2012
United States223 Posts
February 27 2014 06:30 GMT
#2165
when is next drtl? i wanna change my race from zerg to terran :<
Known as Miso or LTY
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-27 15:13:41
February 27 2014 14:26 GMT
#2166
On February 27 2014 00:39 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 18:55 Qikz wrote:
Just on a nicer note, thanks to being so involved in this I've been playing a hell of a lot this season and I managed to not only hit D+ for the first time, but also nearly hit C-. I got to 2900 as D+ before going on a huge losing streak and getting annoyed, but after I gained my confidence back I've got myself back up to 2500 again. Going to try and hit C- before the season end but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it in time ;;

You got this.

MASS
GAME-
UUUUUU


Getting close again, but the last time this happened I went on my losing streak. *shudders*
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
February 27 2014 15:56 GMT
#2167
On February 27 2014 15:30 LTY wrote:
when is next drtl? i wanna change my race from zerg to terran :<

You not going to be able to play though :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
February 27 2014 17:48 GMT
#2168
On February 27 2014 23:26 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 00:39 Jealous wrote:
On February 26 2014 18:55 Qikz wrote:
Just on a nicer note, thanks to being so involved in this I've been playing a hell of a lot this season and I managed to not only hit D+ for the first time, but also nearly hit C-. I got to 2900 as D+ before going on a huge losing streak and getting annoyed, but after I gained my confidence back I've got myself back up to 2500 again. Going to try and hit C- before the season end but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it in time ;;

You got this.

MASS
GAME-
UUUUUU


Getting close again, but the last time this happened I went on my losing streak. *shudders*

Don't be scared of losing (: You have to lose now to win more later.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-28 16:59:01
February 27 2014 18:19 GMT
#2169
On February 28 2014 02:48 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 23:26 Qikz wrote:
On February 27 2014 00:39 Jealous wrote:
On February 26 2014 18:55 Qikz wrote:
Just on a nicer note, thanks to being so involved in this I've been playing a hell of a lot this season and I managed to not only hit D+ for the first time, but also nearly hit C-. I got to 2900 as D+ before going on a huge losing streak and getting annoyed, but after I gained my confidence back I've got myself back up to 2500 again. Going to try and hit C- before the season end but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it in time ;;

You got this.

MASS
GAME-
UUUUUU


Getting close again, but the last time this happened I went on my losing streak. *shudders*

Don't be scared of losing (: You have to lose now to win more later.


Well thanks to some advice from my n.stop) bros I nearly max rank C+ protoss after failing a bunch to D ones the past few days so I think I'm on an upswing! The things losing me games now is more decision making than it is macro so hopefully I'll most certainly get C- next season if I don't manage it tomorrow :o

I'm really happy since before I quit for SC2 I could never get out of D- so being anywhere near close to C- now is like a complete turnaround haha.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
March 01 2014 03:36 GMT
#2170
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=444890

Starting making your teams boys!

Courage, and the rest of you that I played with and against; it was fun guys! I'll see you around the forums...or perhaps in the C ranks events. Thanks for being a fun part of the past few years.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Prev 1 107 108 109
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 317
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 122
BRAT_OK 72
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2354
Bisu 2146
Soulkey 983
EffOrt 516
Larva 404
Mini 379
Dewaltoss 198
ZerO 150
hero 104
Mind 74
[ Show more ]
sorry 62
Sharp 56
Shinee 55
Barracks 42
Bale 25
Trap 24
Terrorterran 21
NaDa 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1473
420jenkins415
XaKoH 348
League of Legends
Reynor69
Counter-Strike
fl0m4137
Fnx 661
x6flipin372
pashabiceps193
edward45
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu498
Other Games
Grubby3165
Liquid`RaSZi1614
FrodaN713
Livibee168
C9.Mang0127
TKL 117
QueenE97
RotterdaM64
Mew2King37
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 47
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2758
• TFBlade755
Other Games
• Shiphtur738
• imaqtpie571
• WagamamaTV464
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 3m
Patches Events
22h 3m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.