• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:37
CEST 15:37
KST 22:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9308 users

DRTL 5 Official League Thread - Page 2

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 107 108 109 Next
ImAtTheBeacH
Profile Joined March 2013
89 Posts
August 18 2013 03:28 GMT
#21
GoGo SK.
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2611 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-18 07:04:47
August 18 2013 06:57 GMT
#22
If TAKK was sTAKKed last season, then this season Courage is Autowin. Seriously lol, look at that team:

- Echo
- Sentenal
- tonight
- RedAxis
- Rlentless
- Shuruken
- ghrur
- Nagisama

all borderline D+, if not solid C-, lol^^

Funny tho that Courage thought they have to poach RedAxis and Rlentless from other teams and add tonight to their roster. As if they needed it...

Thats clever tho. How to avoid bad drafting results (aka bad players on your roster), just draft players from other teams / friendly C- players ^_^. I mean its legit, but still smartass style^^

Will be a pretty boring season tbh.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
August 18 2013 07:02 GMT
#23
On August 18 2013 15:57 chrisolo wrote:
If TAKK was sTAKKed last season, then this season Courage is Autowin. Seriously lol, look at that team:

- Echo
- Sentenal
- tonight
- RedAxis
- Rlentless
- Shuruken
- ghrur
- Nagisama

all borderline D+, if not solid C-, lol^^

Funny tho that Courage thought they have to poach RedAxis and Rlentless from other teams and add tonight to their roster. As if they needed it...

Will be a pretty boring season tbh.

Yeah uh I'm pretty sure RedAxis left himself, and Rlentless isn't in a team. No need to make wild accusations of team poaching. And tonight has been in the TLADT IRC since forever as far as I know and practiced with the Courage guys for ages (again, as far as I know); the only controversy over that is whether or not he's too good for the league.

Also sB will easily beat them no fear ;D
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2611 Posts
August 18 2013 07:06 GMT
#24
So when Rlentless was teamless, why wasnt he in the draft? I remember TAKK, Courage and some other team being excluded from drafting. So they couldnt get him from the normal draft

I am not accusing anyone, I just find it funny, because all these "sTAKKed" stuff mainly came from Courage members last season
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
August 18 2013 08:31 GMT
#25
Rlentless as far as I know is not playing in DRTL5; if he does, I daresay he'll join one of the teams he knows without using the free agent system. Free agent system is for people who are unable to find a team in any other way or don't know anything about the existing teams.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
August 18 2013 13:08 GMT
#26
Rlentless told me that I can add him to the roster but that I shouldn't "expect him to show up most of the time." RedAxis had been hanging out with us for months and decided to join us of his own volition. Of course we're super happy to have him but there was no hunting after RedAxis or whatever to make that happen.

Also chrisolo I have no idea why suddenly our team is your enemy, but it's really weird since I'm pretty sure we've treated you, your team, and your events with nothing but respect.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2611 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-18 15:14:29
August 18 2013 15:09 GMT
#27
I never said you are my enemies o_O Both posts should be more of a "fun" poking to heat up the atmosphere. Nothing serious. If you took it negative, I am sorry^^

Really my only intention was to "trashtalk" (like americans like to do ). Just the same like "sTAKKed" last season. I thought this would be clear from my posts. Clearly I am not as experienced in trash talking

Edit:
You probably referencing also to my post about the sB Splitdrama. That post was also not intended to hurt Courage, but just to state that there will always be someone butthurt. Nothing personal as well.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
August 18 2013 15:23 GMT
#28
This always happens in mecha anime. After a big defeat, they get upgraded and come back even stronger. We should name our team like Genesic Courage or something.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
BadMannerSCV
Profile Joined August 2013
Canada5 Posts
August 18 2013 21:04 GMT
#29
Hey I'm BadmannerSCV. I'm new to TL and I'd like to sign up if its not to late. here's a link to my profile http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/badmannerscv.html Race Zerg. Current Rank D. Best Rank D+ I'm kind of out of practice though but I'm iching for some good games! I'll try my very best WOOO GO CANADA!
Thank God For Cold Fusion
KaiGreene
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
233 Posts
August 18 2013 21:13 GMT
#30
Need a PP for the first day of DRTL. Sorry for the inconvenience
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
August 18 2013 23:47 GMT
#31
On August 18 2013 12:24 SynC[gm] wrote:
Also, I can't help but mention, are you really planning on just doing the first 3 weeks of Round 2 to just be all-kill and follow it up with Proleague format? If so, that'll be very unfair in terms of keeping things equal.

For example purposes, lets say TAKK has someone like Sziky, who has proven himself in DRATL that he performs all-kill after all-kill. The first 3 weeks of Round 2, TAKK plays DeSPA, Courage, and then SunKhan. All 3 teams lose. However, in proleague format, Sziky can only prove himself so valuable as TAKK's players are all E level players and loses all of their games, going 1-4 in every series remaining.

I dunno, I think if All-Kill format is going to be used, it might as well be for all 7 weeks of Round 2. If not, then keep is proleague for the rest of the way.


I agree. It really does sound unfair if only the first 3 weeks of round 2 are all-kill. It should be either the whole round or nothing.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
August 19 2013 01:06 GMT
#32
On August 18 2013 15:57 chrisolo wrote:
If TAKK was sTAKKed last season, then this season Courage is Autowin. Seriously lol, look at that team:

- Echo
- Sentenal
- tonight
- RedAxis
- Rlentless
- Shuruken
- ghrur
- Nagisama

all borderline D+, if not solid C-, lol^^

Funny tho that Courage thought they have to poach RedAxis and Rlentless from other teams and add tonight to their roster. As if they needed it...

Thats clever tho. How to avoid bad drafting results (aka bad players on your roster), just draft players from other teams / friendly C- players ^_^. I mean its legit, but still smartass style^^

Will be a pretty boring season tbh.

It was kinda funny when I saw it too
lolol
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
August 19 2013 01:37 GMT
#33
On August 18 2013 08:19 Archaeo wrote:
Let's go Courage!! You good! Tonight, Ghururururu, Gao hwaiting!



kekekeke
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
August 19 2013 02:17 GMT
#34
On August 18 2013 08:19 Archaeo wrote:
Let's go Courage!! You good! Tonight, Ghururururu, Gao hwaiting!

I miss you yo, we gotta play sometime.
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
August 19 2013 02:40 GMT
#35
He claims he quit BW. I told him to stop being a shit and man up.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-19 04:00:16
August 19 2013 03:19 GMT
#36

Now Introducing to DRTL:
[image loading]

Players
BisuDagger
MoustacheBisuDagger
PirateBisuDagger
edit: DRTLSucksBallsWithOutBisuDagger

ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
August 19 2013 03:49 GMT
#37
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=90341

Dat tribute.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
August 19 2013 04:08 GMT
#38
On August 19 2013 12:19 BisuDagger wrote:

Now Introducing to DRTL:
[image loading]

Players
BisuDagger
MoustacheBisuDagger
PirateBisuDagger
edit: DRTLSucksBallsWithOutBisuDagger



As a captain, I vouch for this team to come play in the league
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
August 19 2013 04:29 GMT
#39
bisudagger is actually way too bm for this league. Sorry, I cannot vouch.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
August 19 2013 04:47 GMT
#40
On August 19 2013 13:29 tonight wrote:
bisudagger is actually way too bm for this league. Sorry, I cannot vouch.

What?!? what'd I ever do to anybody? :'(
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 107 108 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1470
WardiTV739
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6331
Bisu 2574
Jaedong 1048
EffOrt 599
Horang2 404
Mini 363
actioN 297
ggaemo 213
ZerO 201
Larva 196
[ Show more ]
Mind 97
Pusan 84
Yoon 79
Shinee 68
Sharp 62
Snow 62
Bale 54
hero 52
Barracks 52
Hyun 51
Dewaltoss 48
ToSsGirL 40
sorry 40
NotJumperer 22
Sacsri 20
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 12
Noble 10
zelot 10
NaDa 9
Icarus 9
Rock 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4058
qojqva1847
Dendi1009
Counter-Strike
markeloff90
Other Games
olofmeister1158
hiko841
B2W.Neo610
Lowko356
crisheroes302
DeMusliM242
Pyrionflax192
Livibee163
Hui .136
Liquid`VortiX115
XBOCT99
QueenE86
Mew2King63
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV712
League of Legends
• Jankos2000
• Nemesis1865
• TFBlade470
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 23m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.