• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:23
CEST 23:23
KST 06:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10674 users

D Ranks Teamleague - Page 29

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 38 Next All
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
January 14 2012 20:18 GMT
#561
TAKK just all killed :D 3-0 GGNORE
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
January 14 2012 20:20 GMT
#562
All-kill is when one player wins all the matches... >>
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Shimy
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States771 Posts
January 14 2012 20:21 GMT
#563
It was a team all kill
Eywa-: "What would it take in order for there to be an upset?" Largo: "The players of sas got cancer and died, what else could happen?"
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
January 14 2012 20:34 GMT
#564
On January 15 2012 03:27 LaXerCannon wrote:
How will playoffs work?

1v4
2v3
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
January 14 2012 22:53 GMT
#565
Just to clarify on what Eywa said. Top 4 teams with seeding. If there is a tie I'll take the team with a greater player win differential.

Could rQ and Team 2 update me on the day's match results. o.o
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
January 14 2012 23:17 GMT
#566
Ill update the players stats somewhere this week. I have quite a busy week-end, sorry.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-15 04:41:42
January 15 2012 04:28 GMT
#567
***I'm casting some of yesterdays games (takk vs ggnore for sure; more if I get replays) tomorrow starting at 17:00 GMT (+00:00)***
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
January 15 2012 05:52 GMT
#568
On January 15 2012 13:28 L_Master wrote:
***I'm casting some of yesterdays games (takk vs ggnore for sure; more if I get replays) tomorrow starting at 17:00 GMT (+00:00)***


nooo don't replay that. it's embarrassing :D
LittLeLives
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States692 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-15 06:23:13
January 15 2012 06:15 GMT
#569
On January 15 2012 13:28 L_Master wrote:
***I'm casting some of yesterdays games (takk vs ggnore for sure; more if I get replays) tomorrow starting at 17:00 GMT (+00:00)***

Why? I at least know my game was terrible and isn't good for anybody.
And I'm not even being modest or anything here. It was straight up shit. I wouldn't doubt if someone got cancer from watching it.

EDIT: Not to take anything away from Artanis though. He handled me good.
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-15 06:29:28
January 15 2012 06:22 GMT
#570
Damn, I was gonna play and was awake during the time (just came back from party) but for some reason I completely forgot T_T Sorry guys

EDIT:
At least we are in the playoffs.

Also I'm gonna be high as the sky next week, so I'm going to expect a lot more from you guys first playoff :D I doubt I can pull a win. (If it's next week)
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
LittLeLives
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States692 Posts
January 15 2012 06:24 GMT
#571
On January 15 2012 15:22 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Damn, I was gonna play and was awake during the time (just came back from party) but for some reason I completely forgot T_T Sorry guys

Do you always come to DRTL after a party? Oh lawd, you crazy Aussies.
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-15 06:31:44
January 15 2012 06:26 GMT
#572
On January 15 2012 15:24 LittLeLives wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2012 15:22 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Damn, I was gonna play and was awake during the time (just came back from party) but for some reason I completely forgot T_T Sorry guys

Do you always come to DRTL after a party? Oh lawd, you crazy Aussies.


Every single game I've been completely wasted T_T. More because its just after a Saturday night, more than anything else lol.

I wish it was during the day, I'd be fine then. (I realise that would suck for everyone else though)

EDIT:
Neat stats CobaltBlu, keep it up :D
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
AleXoundOS
Profile Joined January 2011
Georgia458 Posts
January 15 2012 12:51 GMT
#573
What map pool do we have for the rest weeks? Do we have Jade and Ground Zero?
https://bwapi.github.io - An API for interacting with Starcraft: Broodwar (1.16.1)
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 15 2012 15:33 GMT
#574
Cobalt you should totally try to get the playoffs calendared!
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 15 2012 17:02 GMT
#575
Casting Week 7 Matches now!
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
January 15 2012 17:14 GMT
#576
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqkwFIDu7CStdERWR2RrclNFSm1fX1BZejNnX1pWR0E&hl=en_GB#gid=0

Google docs link with all the stats. Not just the top 9. It's not updated for the week 7 tho, it'll be during the week. I'll post when it'll be done.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
January 15 2012 19:56 GMT
#577
Thanks for the cast L_Master, you do a great job and I had fun listening ^^
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-16 06:35:35
January 16 2012 06:31 GMT
#578
On January 16 2012 00:33 L_Master wrote:
Cobalt you should totally try to get the playoffs calendared!


Yeah man. Stream needs to be featured as well.

Question: Are we now in the playoffs or do we have 2 weeks left?
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
January 16 2012 06:45 GMT
#579
Two weeks left. Although, I imagine there might be a third week for tie-breakers? Or will it be decided by who beat whom (like, if two teams are in 4th place, but Team 1 beat Team 2 during the season, then Team 1 will get the spot)?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 16 2012 07:20 GMT
#580
The league starts on Saturday, Nov 19 9:00am MST (GMT-07:00) and takes place on every Saturday following that. It will conclude on January 14 2011 followed by a two week playoff.

If I understand that right it means next week would be the beginning of the playoffs. Regular league should have concluded yesterday.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech152
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 14
910 9
MaD[AoV]3
League of Legends
JimRising 226
Counter-Strike
fl0m4644
Fnx 570
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox210
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4544
Liquid`Hasu603
Other Games
summit1g5024
Liquid`RaSZi1588
FrodaN549
C9.Mang0186
PPMD164
RotterdaM106
JuggernautJason40
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream15
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21323
Other Games
• Shiphtur877
• imaqtpie659
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 37m
Patches Events
18h 37m
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.