• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:42
CEST 07:42
KST 14:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5744 users

D Ranks Teamleague - Page 27

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 38 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 07 2012 21:28 GMT
#521
Rage Quit didn't show up but takk 3 players showed but by 8:45 pst 2 people came but no games were played...... I mean i didn't want to waste time if a team doesn't have a player show up on time T_T
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Sethronu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United Kingdom450 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-08 08:19:20
January 08 2012 08:18 GMT
#522
Should be some sort of a draft after this 'season' ends, with most active players selected as captains getting to pick who they want on their teams. Or something :p
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
January 08 2012 10:54 GMT
#523
On January 08 2012 02:45 Essbee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2012 02:40 Eywa- wrote:
On January 08 2012 02:39 Essbee wrote:
We just lost by walkovers. It's sad how many people can't show up each week. I guess we are all eagerly waiting for the next season so we can keep active players in because right now it seems almost impossible to have a full bo5.

Anyway, I really enjoy the league so I'll keep coming each week but having less teams but more active players would be so great. I know someone on our team stopped playing, some are just totally inactive. I may add another friend on our team because I know he's active and willing to play (He's D+) so that would help us not losing by walkovers

Well yeah, I'm trying to do that being as team 7 is short on players and SlayerS_Master through a game for his team, maybe some of GGNORE and team 7 can combine. Would be a shame if they left the league.


Well the thing is that we're usually more than enough but this week only 2 players showed up. I know one couldn't participate so it's alright for him but one of us was there but afk the whole time so he couldn't play.


Im really embarassed but i tried to explain on skype that i have no chance on playing. I simply doesn´t have any working internet AND have been on a train for the past two weeks
I will try so hard to be there next week, but the internet problem is still a factor. Maybe ill go to a internet café just to get a working connection (do they even have BW installed on those computers any more? Probably not ). Cya in skype !
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
January 08 2012 11:35 GMT
#524
On January 08 2012 19:54 Skeggaba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2012 02:45 Essbee wrote:
On January 08 2012 02:40 Eywa- wrote:
On January 08 2012 02:39 Essbee wrote:
We just lost by walkovers. It's sad how many people can't show up each week. I guess we are all eagerly waiting for the next season so we can keep active players in because right now it seems almost impossible to have a full bo5.

Anyway, I really enjoy the league so I'll keep coming each week but having less teams but more active players would be so great. I know someone on our team stopped playing, some are just totally inactive. I may add another friend on our team because I know he's active and willing to play (He's D+) so that would help us not losing by walkovers

Well yeah, I'm trying to do that being as team 7 is short on players and SlayerS_Master through a game for his team, maybe some of GGNORE and team 7 can combine. Would be a shame if they left the league.


Well the thing is that we're usually more than enough but this week only 2 players showed up. I know one couldn't participate so it's alright for him but one of us was there but afk the whole time so he couldn't play.


Im really embarassed but i tried to explain on skype that i have no chance on playing. I simply doesn´t have any working internet AND have been on a train for the past two weeks
I will try so hard to be there next week, but the internet problem is still a factor. Maybe ill go to a internet café just to get a working connection (do they even have BW installed on those computers any more? Probably not ). Cya in skype !


Yeah I don't blame you, I knew you had a reason but all the others didn't showed up anyway so there was only me and artiom.

Try to find a computer with internet we need you !
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
January 08 2012 16:51 GMT
#525
Believe me, i try to do everything i can. just haven´t worked out past couple of weeks. Now i have internet, but thats bc im on vacation ^^
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
January 10 2012 04:17 GMT
#526
Sorry for the slow updates on last weeks results guys. I just started classes this week and the end of holiday break was hectic so I just haven't found time to sit down and format everything correctly. I'll update it tomorrow.

I can't do much about people being inactive this season. I took just about everyone who signed up and tried to overload the rosters compared to how many games needed to be played but many people are inactive anyway. Good news is that a number of the teams are really active and those are mostly doing well. I've definitely thought about merging teams but we're almost done with the normal league schedule.
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
January 10 2012 11:26 GMT
#527
Hey CobaltBlu, can you add another one on my friend to team 3? He's really active and I'm confident he'll be there each week. And also you can change the team rep to me and remove derpdog from the team, he personally told me he stopped playing and that I should take his place. Thanks!

Iccup ID: panix
Race: Zerg
Rank: D
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 13:40:48
January 10 2012 13:39 GMT
#528
On January 08 2012 03:05 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2012 02:31 LittLeLives wrote:
This makes the second player that quits our team. Both had a teammate observing their game without AC on. Seriously? You guys, it's observing, not "lol let's say shit about the game". Sportsmanship, much?
We had a strong lineup at the start and now we're just withering down. We wouldn't have went 5-0 without Conversion and Kona.


Don't forget slugger ;o I won't quit. I was just too pissed off when I posted that. Sorry.


You better not! lol.

Only quit if they award golden AK's. :D


On January 06 2012 23:31 puppykiller wrote:
Hey now that I have access to my internet all day I would love to coach! There's a lot of late comers to D league and perhaps I could form a team with them.

@GGzerg
If you want to go over some of your reps with me this afternoon I will be around . Maybe together we can figure out what are some of the major flaws in your play that are holding you back, and hopefully I can help you build a solid foundation on how to play each of the MU's in a way that makes a little more sense 8p.

I understand BW can be a tough game but don't give up! D+ is just around the corner 8D!


Thanks Puppy, I really need to refine my 8 fact all in, and I think you are the perfect coach for the job!

See you on ICCUP in a few days.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
January 10 2012 18:29 GMT
#529
Ok thx ConversiOn im sorry T_T,i think obs in game is bad.....
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
January 10 2012 20:00 GMT
#530
Since teams are losing some people i want to sign up (if possible)
Rank: D
iCCup account: shuruken
Race: Zerg
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
January 10 2012 20:37 GMT
#531
On January 11 2012 05:00 Gao Xi wrote:
Since teams are losing some people i want to sign up (if possible)
Rank: D
iCCup account: shuruken
Race: Zerg

Team 7 please ;d we need more players. ._. Also, remove risuke he's never replied to anything.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 22:25:57
January 10 2012 22:19 GMT
#532
Ok I updated some stuff. Someone from Team 1 and Team 8 report and Team 7 please help me fill in the rest of your match from last week.

I'm letting people recruit for their own teams so if you know someone who wants to join in the last few weeks please post their info here and tell me where they can go. That means I'm fine with puppykiller collecting together a couple of the teams that are struggling to make a roster like Freedom and Team 8 and coaching them.
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 23:53:26
January 10 2012 22:37 GMT
#533
Thanks for putting panix in. I have one more favor to ask, can you please fill the results of week 5 ? Thanks!

Edit: CobaltBlu check your PMs please.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
January 11 2012 01:58 GMT
#534
Rank: D+
ICCup: sGs.BaBo
Protoss

Already on Team 1
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
January 11 2012 12:14 GMT
#535
We also need some players.only 7
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
January 11 2012 16:47 GMT
#536
On January 10 2012 22:39 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2012 03:05 Conversion wrote:
On January 08 2012 02:31 LittLeLives wrote:
This makes the second player that quits our team. Both had a teammate observing their game without AC on. Seriously? You guys, it's observing, not "lol let's say shit about the game". Sportsmanship, much?
We had a strong lineup at the start and now we're just withering down. We wouldn't have went 5-0 without Conversion and Kona.


Don't forget slugger ;o I won't quit. I was just too pissed off when I posted that. Sorry.


You better not! lol.

Only quit if they award golden AK's. :D


Show nested quote +
On January 06 2012 23:31 puppykiller wrote:
Hey now that I have access to my internet all day I would love to coach! There's a lot of late comers to D league and perhaps I could form a team with them.

@GGzerg
If you want to go over some of your reps with me this afternoon I will be around . Maybe together we can figure out what are some of the major flaws in your play that are holding you back, and hopefully I can help you build a solid foundation on how to play each of the MU's in a way that makes a little more sense 8p.

I understand BW can be a tough game but don't give up! D+ is just around the corner 8D!


Thanks Puppy, I really need to refine my 8 fact all in, and I think you are the perfect coach for the job!

See you on ICCUP in a few days.


dude 8 fact ain't allin! Try 10 fact 2 base w/ vessle >8D
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
Rlentless
Profile Joined January 2011
Hong Kong322 Posts
January 12 2012 03:55 GMT
#537
I could join this league but I can only play in the weekends/holidays so I'm probably only ok for something like a practice partner (well all of you guys are).


Rank: D/D+ (your judgement)
ICCup: Rlentless
Terran
AleXoundOS
Profile Joined January 2011
Georgia458 Posts
January 12 2012 16:26 GMT
#538
Rank: D
iCCup: AleXoundOS
Protoss
https://bwapi.github.io - An API for interacting with Starcraft: Broodwar (1.16.1)
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
January 13 2012 23:07 GMT
#539
I updated the OP with some statistics, nothing too fancy.

Thanks to essbee for putting together the individual player records!
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-13 23:24:51
January 13 2012 23:21 GMT
#540
On January 14 2012 08:07 CobaltBlu wrote:
I updated the OP with some statistics, nothing too fancy.

Thanks to essbee for putting together the individual player records!


^^

I'll try to keep it updated as the results are released each week.

Edit: Hmm don't you think you should post the google docs link too (in the OP I mean)?
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 122
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2274
GuemChi 646
Snow 166
Leta 135
Bale 29
Noble 15
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
febbydoto27
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King191
Other Games
summit1g7116
WinterStarcraft358
C9.Mang0254
Sick148
ViBE93
Trikslyr30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick501
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2212
League of Legends
• Lourlo1339
• Stunt425
Other Games
• Shiphtur519
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 18m
Patches Events
10h 18m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.