• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:10
CEST 03:10
KST 10:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6693 users

D Ranks Teamleague - Page 25

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 38 Next All
Chuck646
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany37 Posts
January 02 2012 00:26 GMT
#481
On January 02 2012 06:00 CobaltBlu wrote:
I'll be replacing La Mancha and Icarus with Jade and Ground Zero for next week.


Awesome finally some changes to the mappool. Really like both maps since they are pretty standard macro map.
thx cobalt
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 00:57:22
January 02 2012 00:48 GMT
#482
On January 02 2012 04:40 keyStorm wrote:
when is the next D- tournament?


I'll be hosting one some time this month.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
keyStorm
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada316 Posts
January 02 2012 04:10 GMT
#483
looking forward to it! ^^
Rekzr
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia92 Posts
January 02 2012 05:55 GMT
#484
I'll be replacing La Mancha and Icarus with Jade and Ground Zero for next week.


Nice!! This makes it more exciting!

I have another friend that might join if there is a spot available, depends if who shows up this Sat I guess.
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
January 02 2012 10:14 GMT
#485
On January 02 2012 04:26 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2012 22:12 Rekzr wrote:
Wow how exciting holidays are over! D Rank TL is BACK!! TeamOne needs more players
We are going to have to sort that out.

We recently got Kal_rA and RUCoordinator but either of them didn't show up for the last week.

RUCoordinator actually DID show up. Sorry dude.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
xalo
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Peru80 Posts
January 02 2012 16:14 GMT
#486
Is it possible to join a team? or i have to wait until the next league?
TheShimmy
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1808 Posts
January 02 2012 20:22 GMT
#487
On January 02 2012 09:48 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 04:40 keyStorm wrote:
when is the next D- tournament?


I'll be hosting one some time this month.


Excited.
Hyvaa #1 Fan. Gogo STX, Dear, Bogus, Classic, and Mini! Always a BW fan!
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
January 02 2012 21:33 GMT
#488
On January 02 2012 19:14 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 04:26 Djagulingu wrote:
On January 01 2012 22:12 Rekzr wrote:
Wow how exciting holidays are over! D Rank TL is BACK!! TeamOne needs more players
We are going to have to sort that out.

We recently got Kal_rA and RUCoordinator but either of them didn't show up for the last week.

RUCoordinator actually DID show up. Sorry dude.

Also no games played 24th and 31st.. And I did show up on the 17th at 10am PST like you said. Only theshimmy and Rekzr were online and I msged them both. Neither replied. I talked to someone on iccup that day and they said that the games were already played and we lost or something. I PMed you that day saying that I was online and didn't get a reply....
Jaedong.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
January 03 2012 06:12 GMT
#489
the time is 11 AM EST, 8 AM PST, no?

:O

yayay let's go flawless record GGNORE
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
January 03 2012 06:42 GMT
#490
On January 03 2012 15:12 Conversion wrote:
the time is 11 AM EST, 8 AM PST, no?

:O

yayay let's go flawless record GGNORE

yup but I was playing one of the later sets so I asked if I could show up late.. he said yes.
Jaedong.
Cr4zyH0r5e
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Peru1308 Posts
January 04 2012 20:15 GMT
#491
^yeah sry I was running late so I rushed the games a bit.
Diamond 4 Jungle/Support - http://www.twitch.tv/cr4zyh0r5e/c/3051057 Zyra support 101
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10871 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-06 21:20:25
January 04 2012 20:45 GMT
#492
EDIT 2 : I was intoxicated when I wrote this, read the OP wrong, I thought it was for teams with rank of D not all D rank players, my bad.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
renzy
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada781 Posts
January 04 2012 21:44 GMT
#493
On January 05 2012 05:45 GGzerG wrote:
Rank: D
ICCUP account: GGzerG
Race: Match up player

EDIT : I would like to play on any team that is in need of a player


Is this a joke? GGzerg in your stream, you said you were B-. ==
Bisu is the man
KTF_CloaK
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1338 Posts
January 04 2012 22:30 GMT
#494
Saturday we are gonna kick some ass hell yeah
KT Rolster for the win!! Lee-Young-Ho hwaiting!!
Lumire
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States607 Posts
January 04 2012 23:56 GMT
#495
On January 05 2012 06:44 renzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2012 05:45 GGzerG wrote:
Rank: D
ICCUP account: GGzerG
Race: Match up player

EDIT : I would like to play on any team that is in need of a player


Is this a joke? GGzerg in your stream, you said you were B-. ==

No hes right, his skill lvl is about D.
|| o.o
renzy
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada781 Posts
January 04 2012 23:57 GMT
#496
On January 05 2012 08:56 Lumire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2012 06:44 renzy wrote:
On January 05 2012 05:45 GGzerG wrote:
Rank: D
ICCUP account: GGzerG
Race: Match up player

EDIT : I would like to play on any team that is in need of a player


Is this a joke? GGzerg in your stream, you said you were B-. ==

No hes right, his skill lvl is about D.


There is no way someone that was in [aLive], Neo.G. and so many other korean clans be D. Plus, it clearly says he's B- in his stream. I think you're wrong!
Bisu is the man
Lumire
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States607 Posts
January 04 2012 23:59 GMT
#497
On January 05 2012 08:57 renzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2012 08:56 Lumire wrote:
On January 05 2012 06:44 renzy wrote:
On January 05 2012 05:45 GGzerG wrote:
Rank: D
ICCUP account: GGzerG
Race: Match up player

EDIT : I would like to play on any team that is in need of a player


Is this a joke? GGzerg in your stream, you said you were B-. ==

No hes right, his skill lvl is about D.


There is no way someone that was in [aLive], Neo.G. and so many other korean clans be D. Plus, it clearly says he's B- in his stream. I think you're wrong!

No i've seen him play D seems pretty accurate.
|| o.o
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 05 2012 03:02 GMT
#498
Dang, out family decided to go on a snowshoe trip, so I won't be back till midday Saturday. If you get the reps I will cast via replays as soon as I am back.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
batang
Profile Joined August 2011
New Zealand14 Posts
January 05 2012 14:48 GMT
#499
Rank: D
ICCUP account: FeaharO
Race: Zerg

Ill play on any team that needs players
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-06 14:35:18
January 06 2012 14:31 GMT
#500
Hey now that I have access to my internet all day I would love to coach! There's a lot of late comers to D league and perhaps I could form a team with them.

@GGzerg
If you want to go over some of your reps with me this afternoon I will be around . Maybe together we can figure out what are some of the major flaws in your play that are holding you back, and hopefully I can help you build a solid foundation on how to play each of the MU's in a way that makes a little more sense 8p.

I understand BW can be a tough game but don't give up! D+ is just around the corner 8D!
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 189
ViBE125
ProTech123
Nathanias 89
RuFF_SC2 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15654
Rain 1534
GuemChi 905
Artosis 692
Bale 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever487
Counter-Strike
taco 178
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1000
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7272
WinterStarcraft525
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0417
Trikslyr63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick898
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta25
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra546
• Shiphtur379
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 50m
INu's Battles
9h 50m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 50m
OSC
21h 5m
Replay Cast
21h 50m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.