• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:03
CEST 18:03
KST 01:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7188 users

D Ranks Teamleague - Page 24

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 38 Next All
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
December 17 2011 23:44 GMT
#461
On December 18 2011 06:51 Cr4zyH0r5e wrote:
Ehhh. I hope people start showing up on time. I stayed an extra hour and a half to play mine and halfway through my game I got a call from the girl who I was supposed to go out with, who was super upset because I was late.

Anyhow. GGs

EDIT: ConversioN I added you. I hope I can get a RE. Not for the league, but for myself. :D See you on Iccup.


Haha Cr4zyH0r5e choosing SC over le girl. Nice!

Hope everything turned out OK in the end though.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-18 00:00:03
December 17 2011 23:56 GMT
#462
On December 18 2011 06:30 Nazza wrote:
Couldn't be there GGnore. You probably don't want me playing anyways at this state.


What completely hammered after a party at 3am?

I've been like that every game, being after saturday night and all haha. I literally had to play mech TvZ only because my reaction speed would be terrible for bio. Thank heavens we don't have games on Xmas and new years, holy shit I would be bad.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-18 01:13:29
December 18 2011 01:13 GMT
#463
On December 18 2011 06:51 Cr4zyH0r5e wrote:
Ehhh. I hope people start showing up on time. I stayed an extra hour and a half to play mine and halfway through my game I got a call from the girl who I was supposed to go out with, who was super upset because I was late.

Anyhow. GGs

EDIT: ConversioN I added you. I hope I can get a RE. Not for the league, but for myself. :D See you on Iccup.


Yeah, that was my bad. I was warming up with slugger and forgot you probably would have finished your warmup game or were waiting for me. Sorry! hope nothing bad happened.

I got so lucky that you lost your army a few times. I think you shut down my 3rd a good 8 times that game LOL.

Will add whenever I'm on =) gg

edit: ban slugger from alcohol!
LittLeLives
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States692 Posts
December 18 2011 09:26 GMT
#464
On December 18 2011 08:56 sluggaslamoo wrote:
What completely hammered after a party at 3am?

I've been like that every game, being after saturday night and all haha. I literally had to play mech TvZ only because my reaction speed would be terrible for bio. Thank heavens we don't have games on Xmas and new years, holy shit I would be bad.

Oh you Australians.
On another note, someone give this guy a medal. What a champ.
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
December 19 2011 11:14 GMT
#465
So did we win ?
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 23:54:00
December 21 2011 23:53 GMT
#466
if anyone wants to practice over the break, just add and im me on skype =)

tehpotato
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
December 22 2011 03:45 GMT
#467
I'll also help anyone in this practice. I was thinking of organizing some king of the hill for people in the tournament over the holidays. Tell me what you think!
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
December 22 2011 04:50 GMT
#468
On December 22 2011 12:45 CobaltBlu wrote:
I'll also help anyone in this practice. I was thinking of organizing some king of the hill for people in the tournament over the holidays. Tell me what you think!


Sure why not I would definitely participate.

Also, why are the players not there in week 5 scores? Only the winning team is indicated.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
December 22 2011 21:19 GMT
#469
On December 22 2011 13:50 Essbee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 12:45 CobaltBlu wrote:
I'll also help anyone in this practice. I was thinking of organizing some king of the hill for people in the tournament over the holidays. Tell me what you think!


Sure why not I would definitely participate.

Also, why are the players not there in week 5 scores? Only the winning team is indicated.


I'd cast/play.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
December 23 2011 13:16 GMT
#470
Awww you didn't show the winners of each game
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Savant
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States379 Posts
December 23 2011 19:02 GMT
#471
Hey Cobalt, I was on team 10. PK said I could rejoin on team 2. Mind if you sign me up?
sGs.FluKe is my id.
renzy
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada781 Posts
December 23 2011 20:24 GMT
#472
On December 24 2011 04:02 Savant wrote:
Hey Cobalt, I was on team 10. PK said I could rejoin on team 2. Mind if you sign me up?
sGs.FluKe is my id.


As team 2's coach, I would be happy to accept sGs.Fluke onto the team, since team 10 disbanded and he has no where to go.
Bisu is the man
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 23 2011 22:00 GMT
#473
it's going to be sad waking up at 10:45 and not rushing to brush my teeth and playing a starcraft match =(
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
December 24 2011 01:08 GMT
#474
On December 24 2011 05:24 renzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2011 04:02 Savant wrote:
Hey Cobalt, I was on team 10. PK said I could rejoin on team 2. Mind if you sign me up?
sGs.FluKe is my id.


As team 2's coach, I would be happy to accept sGs.Fluke onto the team, since team 10 disbanded and he has no where to go.



Yeah I'll go ahead and add him to your roster.
Cr4zyH0r5e
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Peru1308 Posts
December 30 2011 05:56 GMT
#475
Hey guys I'll be travelling from the 5th to the 17th, so I will miss the games for Team1 those weekends =/. Good luck T1.화이팅!
Diamond 4 Jungle/Support - http://www.twitch.tv/cr4zyh0r5e/c/3051057 Zyra support 101
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 01 2012 01:38 GMT
#476
gl to everyone next week as we going to be back to playing game :o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Rekzr
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia92 Posts
January 01 2012 13:12 GMT
#477
Wow how exciting holidays are over! D Rank TL is BACK!! TeamOne needs more players
We are going to have to sort that out.
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
January 01 2012 19:26 GMT
#478
On January 01 2012 22:12 Rekzr wrote:
Wow how exciting holidays are over! D Rank TL is BACK!! TeamOne needs more players
We are going to have to sort that out.

We recently got Kal_rA and RUCoordinator but either of them didn't show up for the last week.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
keyStorm
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada316 Posts
January 01 2012 19:40 GMT
#479
when is the next D- tournament?
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
January 01 2012 21:00 GMT
#480
I'll be replacing La Mancha and Icarus with Jade and Ground Zero for next week.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SteadfastSC 136
Rex 42
UpATreeSC 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33998
Calm 3430
Shuttle 2301
Jaedong 1732
Mini 635
Horang2 578
EffOrt 500
Soma 321
Rush 293
Stork 289
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 251
ZerO 219
Larva 217
BeSt 187
Snow 161
firebathero 116
Mong 100
Zeus 91
910 81
hero 79
Mind 71
sorry 44
Hyun 43
Free 37
Shinee 36
Sharp 35
Shine 30
ToSsGirL 28
Yoon 28
PianO 24
Killer 23
Aegong 21
JYJ 21
Bale 19
Terrorterran 18
Sexy 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Trap 14
Rock 12
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Hm[arnc] 10
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5693
Dendi1247
420jenkins228
Counter-Strike
fl0m3787
x6flipin640
Fnx 78
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King76
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2146
Liquid`RaSZi1222
hiko655
B2W.Neo647
dupreeh511
ceh9345
crisheroes323
RotterdaM319
Khaldor291
Livibee196
TKL 173
QueenE111
Trikslyr93
Dewaltoss62
ZerO(Twitch)16
Beastyqt12
C9.Mang00
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH293
• Hinosc 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3560
• WagamamaTV427
League of Legends
• Nemesis2621
Other Games
• Shiphtur755
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 58m
INu's Battles
18h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 58m
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.