• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:08
CEST 05:08
KST 12:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6840 users

D Ranks Teamleague - Page 22

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 38 Next All
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-10 19:03:42
December 10 2011 19:03 GMT
#421
On December 11 2011 03:46 Cr4zyH0r5e wrote:
So does anyone know what happened with Team1 vs RQ?
We (T1) were up 2-0 but we only had 2 players, and they had 5 at one point, but then they all disappeared and only had 1 left who hadn't played.

I think I'll leave the team if something like that happens once more. Win both of the actual games and give 3 walkovers. Stay classy team 1.

EDIT: We lost 2-3.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Rekzr
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia92 Posts
December 10 2011 19:34 GMT
#422
How does that work? So we won all our games but we lost? I am really upset about not playing but I I knew it would be a walk over because of it geez! Can someone alabarate?
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
December 10 2011 19:59 GMT
#423
On December 11 2011 04:34 Rekzr wrote:
How does that work? So we won all our games but we lost? I am really upset about not playing but I I knew it would be a walk over because of it geez! Can someone alabarate?

Elaboration: Only me and Cr4zyh0r5e showed up. We both played our games and hoped that some other people would show up too. I won, nobody came during the time. Then Cr4zyh0r5e's game started, I left there. Later, I learned from CobaltBlu and Cr4zyh0r5e that Cr4zyh0r5e also won but nobody else from Team 1 showed up whereas rQ team actually had players that could play. So, we got walked over. 2-3.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Rekzr
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia92 Posts
December 10 2011 20:14 GMT
#424
T.T

You know I would have played if it was possible. At the airport at the moment. I was kind of hoping the rest of the team would show up or at least give notice so we could tell cobalt.
If it is possible maybe I can play the third in the next day or so or gu.tetraspace so at least we have a real decider.
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
December 11 2011 06:56 GMT
#425
On December 11 2011 05:14 Rekzr wrote:
T.T

You know I would have played if it was possible. At the airport at the moment. I was kind of hoping the rest of the team would show up or at least give notice so we could tell cobalt.
If it is possible maybe I can play the third in the next day or so or gu.tetraspace so at least we have a real decider.

You played 4 games in 3 weeks, and you also noticed me and the rest of teamliquid. You did everything correct. The deal is I don't know where the following players are:
Justolamas, [dbHs]agentmao, theshimmy (I think something extraordinary happened, otherwise he would show up), ohn (guy didn't even answer my PMs, not even once), gu.tetraspace (I think he works on saturdays, last week he could spare the time but this week he couldn't).

I understand being busy but nobody can explain me how not notifying people is better than notifying people.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
LaXerCannon
Profile Joined October 2008
Canada558 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-11 14:21:43
December 11 2011 14:20 GMT
#426
On December 11 2011 15:56 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2011 05:14 Rekzr wrote:
T.T

You know I would have played if it was possible. At the airport at the moment. I was kind of hoping the rest of the team would show up or at least give notice so we could tell cobalt.
If it is possible maybe I can play the third in the next day or so or gu.tetraspace so at least we have a real decider.

You played 4 games in 3 weeks, and you also noticed me and the rest of teamliquid. You did everything correct. The deal is I don't know where the following players are:
Justolamas, [dbHs]agentmao, theshimmy (I think something extraordinary happened, otherwise he would show up), ohn (guy didn't even answer my PMs, not even once), gu.tetraspace (I think he works on saturdays, last week he could spare the time but this week he couldn't).

I understand being busy but nobody can explain me how not notifying people is better than notifying people.


Yeah as I said, I work saturdays, perhaps if the other team agrees to postpone one match I could get you guys a win but aside from that, I can only be a practice partner right now.

Edit: That being said, I'll be playing on the 24th if you guys need me.
Just keep swimming
RUCoordinator
Profile Joined September 2011
United States39 Posts
December 11 2011 16:55 GMT
#427
Is it possible to join a team still?
I'm on the Internet cause I'm an Internet thug.
TheShimmy
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1808 Posts
December 11 2011 17:54 GMT
#428
It sucks we got walked over 3-2. I couldn't come because my dorm wifi has been down for two days. Is there no way for us to play some make-up sets??
Hyvaa #1 Fan. Gogo STX, Dear, Bogus, Classic, and Mini! Always a BW fan!
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-11 19:29:51
December 11 2011 18:56 GMT
#429
You can still join a team. If you sign up I will put you on Team 1.

I'm just abolishing Team 10, if you were on that team and still want to play say so and I will put you on an active team. Anyone who plays Team 10 gets a free win and a bye.

Sorry I can't try and organize make up matches for Team 1. Only two of you showed up on game day.


PLEASE send me replays instead of making me try and remember who won what set from memory for results. It is very hard.
TheShimmy
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1808 Posts
December 11 2011 19:44 GMT
#430
On December 12 2011 03:56 CobaltBlu wrote:
You can still join a team. If you sign up I will put you on Team 1.

I'm just abolishing Team 10, if you were on that team and still want to play say so and I will put you on an active team. Anyone who plays Team 10 gets a free win and a bye.

Sorry I can't try and organize make up matches for Team 1. Only two of you showed up on game day.


PLEASE send me replays instead of making me try and remember who won what set from memory for results. It is very hard.


Throw some team 10'ers our way. We're having trouble making lineups each week.
Hyvaa #1 Fan. Gogo STX, Dear, Bogus, Classic, and Mini! Always a BW fan!
Jakalo
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Latvia2350 Posts
December 11 2011 20:51 GMT
#431
When are you playing, I`m horrible D-, but I may join just for fun if its still possible.
Nostalgia is not as good as it used to be.
Rekzr
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia92 Posts
December 12 2011 06:01 GMT
#432
Sgs.gorg would be nice!
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
December 12 2011 07:33 GMT
#433
On December 12 2011 05:51 Jakalo wrote:
When are you playing, I`m horrible D-, but I may join just for fun if its still possible.

Ranking is not that important as long as you show up every week.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
December 12 2011 08:18 GMT
#434
I can't believe i've missed this for so long. Are there any spots still available?
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Jakalo
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Latvia2350 Posts
December 12 2011 08:21 GMT
#435
On December 12 2011 17:18 Scaramanga wrote:
I can't believe i've missed this for so long. Are there any spots still available?


You must be shitting me, are you D?
Nostalgia is not as good as it used to be.
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
December 12 2011 08:24 GMT
#436
On December 12 2011 17:21 Jakalo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 17:18 Scaramanga wrote:
I can't believe i've missed this for so long. Are there any spots still available?


You must be shitting me, are you D?

I have not played in a year and a half so yes quite the d player
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 12 2011 12:44 GMT
#437
Wow, our match with freedom was close O_O

hi5 zerg lineup o/ wp team freedom
Phustus
Profile Joined July 2008
Canada81 Posts
December 12 2011 14:09 GMT
#438
Rank: D-
ICCUP Account: M3talNAVIGt0r
Race: Terran
LaXerCannon
Profile Joined October 2008
Canada558 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 01:27:48
December 12 2011 17:41 GMT
#439
Sorry, I'm a bit too lazy to find all the profiles in my team and msg them so I'll do it here:

I can play this Saturday if it's before 2PM EST (Send me out in the first two sets?) and next Sat before 4PM EST

Edit: As a side note, I don't see why our team couldn't field players twice. Other teams seem to have done that.
Just keep swimming
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
December 13 2011 06:42 GMT
#440
All the matches start at 11 am EST so I don't see the time being an issue there.

Both teams have to agree to allow to replay players. All the teams that have have had at least 3 players anyway.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 213
ProTech143
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17099
Rain 1494
GuemChi 565
NaDa 28
Bale 19
sSak 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever469
NeuroSwarm209
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7600
taco 597
minikerr42
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1049
Mew2King96
Other Games
JimRising 622
WinterStarcraft547
C9.Mang0177
ViBE121
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 171
• davetesta27
• Letter146
• Light_VIP 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo482
• Stunt307
Other Games
• Scarra883
• Shiphtur504
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 53m
INu's Battles
7h 53m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 53m
OSC
19h 8m
Replay Cast
19h 53m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.