• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:10
CEST 13:10
KST 20:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7921 users

D Ranks Teamleague - Page 26

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 38 Next All
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
January 06 2012 16:00 GMT
#501
Lol @ puppykiller&lumire's words on GGzerg.

Other than that, I won't be able to participate for this and next weeks because of my final exams.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
renzy
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada781 Posts
January 06 2012 17:21 GMT
#502
On January 06 2012 23:31 puppykiller wrote:
Hey now that I have access to my internet all day I would love to coach! There's a lot of late comers to D league and perhaps I could form a team with them.

@GGzerg
If you want to go over some of your reps with me this afternoon I will be around . Maybe together we can figure out what are some of the major flaws in your play that are holding you back, and hopefully I can help you build a solid foundation on how to play each of the MU's in a way that makes a little more sense 8p.

I understand BW can be a tough game but don't give up! D+ is just around the corner 8D!



Are you 'B-' who uses 'current strategies' that pros from korean clans use? Will you be charging money for coaching? I would likemore info
Bisu is the man
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2611 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-06 17:34:20
January 06 2012 17:31 GMT
#503
Hey someone know where "Knight_of_Ni" (thats his ICC nick) is? Still need to play him from playdate 3 or 4?

Please let him know he can pm me here to arrange a playdate
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 06 2012 21:11 GMT
#504
It is highly unlikely that I will be able to show up tomorrow due to work.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10871 Posts
January 06 2012 21:17 GMT
#505
On January 06 2012 23:31 puppykiller wrote:
Hey now that I have access to my internet all day I would love to coach! There's a lot of late comers to D league and perhaps I could form a team with them.

@GGzerg
If you want to go over some of your reps with me this afternoon I will be around . Maybe together we can figure out what are some of the major flaws in your play that are holding you back, and hopefully I can help you build a solid foundation on how to play each of the MU's in a way that makes a little more sense 8p.

I understand BW can be a tough game but don't give up! D+ is just around the corner 8D!


Thanks for you're support puppykiller, but I don't think you could be any assistance to the improvement of my skill, since you have never beaten me.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
January 07 2012 15:46 GMT
#506
So wait, isn't there supposed to be a match today? How do we know what channel to go to?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
January 07 2012 15:49 GMT
#507
On January 08 2012 00:46 Jealous wrote:
So wait, isn't there supposed to be a match today? How do we know what channel to go to?


get on op drtl first.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-07 15:58:37
January 07 2012 15:57 GMT
#508
EDIT: Nevermind, sorted out, thanks!
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jakalo
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Latvia2350 Posts
January 07 2012 16:06 GMT
#509
Team 2 and team 3 gathering in channel team3vsteam2
Nostalgia is not as good as it used to be.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-07 18:04:42
January 07 2012 16:47 GMT
#510
edit - too much rage posting. sorry.
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
January 07 2012 16:59 GMT
#511
On January 08 2012 01:47 Conversion wrote:
I'm out of this league. Cobalt, if you didn't get my PM, remove me from GGNORE, please.

It was fun guys, but, honestly, not going to play a game if my teammate is going to ignore me and cost me a game I should have won. GG.

Want to join team 7? You can will all you want here, we wont get you W.O'd :D
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
LittLeLives
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States692 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-07 17:36:47
January 07 2012 17:31 GMT
#512
This makes the second player that quits our team. Both had a teammate observing their game without AC on. Seriously? You guys, it's observing, not "lol let's say shit about the game". Sportsmanship, much?
We had a strong lineup at the start and now we're just withering down. We wouldn't have went 5-0 without Conversion and Kona.
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
January 07 2012 17:39 GMT
#513
We just lost by walkovers. It's sad how many people can't show up each week. I guess we are all eagerly waiting for the next season so we can keep active players in because right now it seems almost impossible to have a full bo5.

Anyway, I really enjoy the league so I'll keep coming each week but having less teams but more active players would be so great. I know someone on our team stopped playing, some are just totally inactive. I may add another friend on our team because I know he's active and willing to play (He's D+) so that would help us not losing by walkovers
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-07 17:40:50
January 07 2012 17:40 GMT
#514
On January 08 2012 02:39 Essbee wrote:
We just lost by walkovers. It's sad how many people can't show up each week. I guess we are all eagerly waiting for the next season so we can keep active players in because right now it seems almost impossible to have a full bo5.

Anyway, I really enjoy the league so I'll keep coming each week but having less teams but more active players would be so great. I know someone on our team stopped playing, some are just totally inactive. I may add another friend on our team because I know he's active and willing to play (He's D+) so that would help us not losing by walkovers

Well yeah, I'm trying to do that being as team 7 is short on players and SlayerS_Master through a game for his team, maybe some of GGNORE and team 7 can combine. Would be a shame if they left the league.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
January 07 2012 17:45 GMT
#515
On January 08 2012 02:40 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2012 02:39 Essbee wrote:
We just lost by walkovers. It's sad how many people can't show up each week. I guess we are all eagerly waiting for the next season so we can keep active players in because right now it seems almost impossible to have a full bo5.

Anyway, I really enjoy the league so I'll keep coming each week but having less teams but more active players would be so great. I know someone on our team stopped playing, some are just totally inactive. I may add another friend on our team because I know he's active and willing to play (He's D+) so that would help us not losing by walkovers

Well yeah, I'm trying to do that being as team 7 is short on players and SlayerS_Master through a game for his team, maybe some of GGNORE and team 7 can combine. Would be a shame if they left the league.


Well the thing is that we're usually more than enough but this week only 2 players showed up. I know one couldn't participate so it's alright for him but one of us was there but afk the whole time so he couldn't play.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
January 07 2012 18:05 GMT
#516
On January 08 2012 02:31 LittLeLives wrote:
This makes the second player that quits our team. Both had a teammate observing their game without AC on. Seriously? You guys, it's observing, not "lol let's say shit about the game". Sportsmanship, much?
We had a strong lineup at the start and now we're just withering down. We wouldn't have went 5-0 without Conversion and Kona.


Don't forget slugger ;o I won't quit. I was just too pissed off when I posted that. Sorry.
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
January 07 2012 18:35 GMT
#517
;d Team 7 4-1 Gee Gee NO RE!
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
January 07 2012 19:47 GMT
#518
On January 08 2012 03:35 Eywa- wrote:
;d Team 7 4-1 Gee Gee NO RE!

Eywa manners! I'm sure they are reading this thread.
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
January 07 2012 20:58 GMT
#519
Nah, let him brag. We'll get our revenge during the playoffs ;3
X10A
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada9837 Posts
January 07 2012 21:09 GMT
#520
I couldn't make it today =/
Stupid work
We really need a bunch of roster shifts, to get out the inactives and get more active people in, maybe even merging teams
CJ/T8 Fighting//#1 STX and Bisu anti <3//YES X10A is based off the Freedom Gundam
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 387
RotterdaM64
Rex61
TKL 23
SteadfastSC19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko304
RotterdaM 64
Rex 61
Codebar 41
TKL 23
SteadfastSC 19
ByuN 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3199
Shuttle 1225
Bisu 762
Soulkey 679
Horang2 570
Jaedong 552
BeSt 414
actioN 334
Mong 329
Soma 253
[ Show more ]
firebathero 250
Stork 196
Larva 166
Rush 161
Mini 126
Last 112
Hyun 103
Zeus 92
Pusan 87
PianO 74
ZerO 73
Free 69
910 68
Mind 65
Shine 57
Snow 47
hero 40
sorry 40
Shinee 39
sSak 28
Sharp 28
Bale 22
Sexy 21
ToSsGirL 20
HiyA 20
ZergMaN 19
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 7
JYJ 6
scan(afreeca) 6
yabsab 1
Dota 2
XcaliburYe277
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1434
shoxiejesuss730
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King241
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes242
Other Games
gofns45577
singsing1937
B2W.Neo210
DeMusliM180
Pyrionflax170
KnowMe140
Livibee140
Trikslyr22
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV279
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Other Games
• Shiphtur479
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 50m
The PondCast
22h 50m
INu's Battles
23h 50m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.