• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:32
CEST 01:32
KST 08:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12576 users

[MST] Group 8 - Page 24

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 40 Next All
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
July 28 2011 11:44 GMT
#461
On July 28 2011 20:42 Z3kk wrote:
I suppose we're going to see some SvZ now!! :D

I'm not sure that's such a good thing, I remember an interview where Stork wasn't very confident in PvZ like he is in PvT. His PvZ is like KTY's PvT. You just never know
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
Oozo
Profile Joined December 2009
Finland432 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-28 11:46:48
July 28 2011 11:44 GMT
#462
Well, that game was interesting. Afrotoss lost his timing with the goon push and Roro held it greatly. After that failed initial Hydra bust, I was sure its over for Roro, but I think he didn't commit as much as it seemed. Anyways, great game but nothing special.

Nana showing Ma Boy... <3
SKT for OSL!
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
July 28 2011 11:45 GMT
#463
wait, what are yo doing nanashin

there were hot girls dancing ;(
In the woods, there lurks..
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
July 28 2011 11:45 GMT
#464
there we go !
In the woods, there lurks..
hitthat
Profile Joined January 2010
Poland2349 Posts
July 28 2011 11:45 GMT
#465
When the protoss will realise that HTs are not the final answer against the Zerg?
Shameless BroodWar separatistic, elitist, fanaticaly devoted puritan fanboy.
Fenrax
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States5018 Posts
July 28 2011 11:45 GMT
#466
Wow, so many fav players today. First FBH vs. Soulkey, now Stork vs. Roro. And really good matches too.
Fenrax
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States5018 Posts
July 28 2011 11:46 GMT
#467
lol nanashin

hoahahaha iiik iiik
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
July 28 2011 11:47 GMT
#468
this is annoying
T H C makes ppl happy
KizZBG
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
u gotta skate8152 Posts
July 28 2011 11:47 GMT
#469
lol I can't believe I recognized a Kpop song :O. I prefer this version though:

eSTRO for life | #2 Sea.Really fan! | #1 GosI[Flying] fan! | Clide - best SC2 terran!
PineappleLumpsToss
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand2434 Posts
July 28 2011 11:47 GMT
#470
On July 28 2011 20:44 Hyde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 20:42 Z3kk wrote:
I suppose we're going to see some SvZ now!! :D

I'm not sure that's such a good thing, I remember an interview where Stork wasn't very confident in PvZ like he is in PvT. His PvZ is like KTY's PvT. You just never know


Except that Bisu's PvT is bordering on being very respectable nowadays - him peaking and all.

I wonder if Bisu actually feels differently about PvT now, or whether it's still a MU he'd rather avoid.
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
July 28 2011 11:49 GMT
#471
On July 28 2011 20:47 PineappleLumpsToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 20:44 Hyde wrote:
On July 28 2011 20:42 Z3kk wrote:
I suppose we're going to see some SvZ now!! :D

I'm not sure that's such a good thing, I remember an interview where Stork wasn't very confident in PvZ like he is in PvT. His PvZ is like KTY's PvT. You just never know


Except that Bisu's PvT is bordering on being very respectable nowadays - him peaking and all.

I wonder if Bisu actually feels differently about PvT now, or whether it's still a MU he'd rather avoid.

Bisu hates siege tanks for all of eternity, so I imagine that he still wants to avoid playing PvT, lol.
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
July 28 2011 11:49 GMT
#472
On July 28 2011 20:44 Hyde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 20:42 Z3kk wrote:
I suppose we're going to see some SvZ now!! :D

I'm not sure that's such a good thing, I remember an interview where Stork wasn't very confident in PvZ like he is in PvT. His PvZ is like KTY's PvT. You just never know


Well, yeah--I mean, that much is obvious...I remember the exact same interview. He said that he just doesn't really understand the matchup, or something along those lines.

I just want to see him play a PvZ, though, to prove that he is capable of doing it well...I hope. ><
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
July 28 2011 11:51 GMT
#473
Destroyer of dreams :S

Cmon Stork!.
WriterXiao8~~
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
July 28 2011 11:51 GMT
#474
Alright Stork, time to stomp this dream crusher to the ground.
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
July 28 2011 11:51 GMT
#475
Stork always seems to have a little laugh at something before the game
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
HighTemper
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada3867 Posts
July 28 2011 11:52 GMT
#476
Storkuuu!! Channel the vZ skillz in you!
"Issue the orders Sir [JangBi], and I will storm Hell." - Anthony Wayne
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
July 28 2011 11:52 GMT
#477
On July 28 2011 20:47 PineappleLumpsToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 20:44 Hyde wrote:
On July 28 2011 20:42 Z3kk wrote:
I suppose we're going to see some SvZ now!! :D

I'm not sure that's such a good thing, I remember an interview where Stork wasn't very confident in PvZ like he is in PvT. His PvZ is like KTY's PvT. You just never know


Except that Bisu's PvT is bordering on being very respectable nowadays - him peaking and all.

I wonder if Bisu actually feels differently about PvT now, or whether it's still a MU he'd rather avoid.

Yeah that interview was a while ago, his PvT is getting better, but it's still iffy for me. I need to see him in a BoX against a decent terran to see.
But I bet you he still feels the same about PvT because there aren't corsairs used in that match up haha
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
July 28 2011 11:52 GMT
#478
gogoyo
gg
gl

says the champion.
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
PineappleLumpsToss
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand2434 Posts
July 28 2011 11:52 GMT
#479
On July 28 2011 20:49 Spica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 20:47 PineappleLumpsToss wrote:
On July 28 2011 20:44 Hyde wrote:
On July 28 2011 20:42 Z3kk wrote:
I suppose we're going to see some SvZ now!! :D

I'm not sure that's such a good thing, I remember an interview where Stork wasn't very confident in PvZ like he is in PvT. His PvZ is like KTY's PvT. You just never know


Except that Bisu's PvT is bordering on being very respectable nowadays - him peaking and all.

I wonder if Bisu actually feels differently about PvT now, or whether it's still a MU he'd rather avoid.

Bisu hates siege tanks for all of eternity, so I imagine that he still wants to avoid playing PvT, lol.


As a Toss fan I have mixed feelings about them. When they're set and well-protected they're just pure hell, but I can't get enough of mine drags and speedlot-goon pushes breaking tank lines.
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
July 28 2011 11:53 GMT
#480
Winners' Set now underway

Map is La Mancha
Roro the red zerg at 5 o'clock
Stork the golden protoss at 1 o'clock

Stork sends out a probe and starts a pylon at his nat, the probe returns back to mining duties

meanwhile Roro's first overlord is headed into unoccupied land
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings53
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta15
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9542
Artosis 697
ZZZero.O 113
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift5714
JimRising 416
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe13
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3930
Other Games
summit1g9182
FrodaN2209
Liquid`RaSZi1867
Livibee427
C9.Mang0353
Maynarde159
Mew2King41
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• musti20045 38
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1567
• Scarra1190
• Shiphtur639
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 29m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.