• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:14
CEST 01:14
KST 08:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9260 users

[SPL] STX Soul vs Hwaseung OZ - Page 20

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 Next All
kuroshiroi
Profile Joined November 2010
3149 Posts
June 28 2011 19:11 GMT
#381
On June 29 2011 03:29 Ryusei-R1 wrote:
Every time Jaedong plays like a motherfucking badass, the rest of Oz loses.

Why is it when Jaedong played bad for a few games the rest of Oz picked it up, but then when he comes back into form the rest of Oz slumps again?

I have this theory that Killer and Hiya are really clutch, so if Killer needs to win a game 6 in a 2-3 scenario, he will win. Similarly, Hiya can take ace matches or do well in WL when JD is slumping. But when those two are the first to play and they know JD will win, they think them losing doesn't matter, as there are plenty of other games to be played.

On the other hand, maybe Hiya just sucks at TvT right now, Killer isn't better than Kal, Anytime was outclassed by Bogus and Hyo is a rookie in the worst possible situation he could have faced.

It's one or the other, really
Fly Jaedong, fly!
Yxes2211
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1587 Posts
June 28 2011 19:41 GMT
#382
On June 29 2011 04:11 kuroshiroi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 03:29 Ryusei-R1 wrote:
Every time Jaedong plays like a motherfucking badass, the rest of Oz loses.

Why is it when Jaedong played bad for a few games the rest of Oz picked it up, but then when he comes back into form the rest of Oz slumps again?

I have this theory that Killer and Hiya are really clutch, so if Killer needs to win a game 6 in a 2-3 scenario, he will win. Similarly, Hiya can take ace matches or do well in WL when JD is slumping. But when those two are the first to play and they know JD will win, they think them losing doesn't matter, as there are plenty of other games to be played.

On the other hand, maybe Hiya just sucks at TvT right now, Killer isn't better than Kal, Anytime was outclassed by Bogus and Hyo is a rookie in the worst possible situation he could have faced.

It's one or the other, really


I think Oz is one decent player away from being a playoff team. Right now Princess, Perfectman, and Hiya just aren't the answer... Hiya should have been that decent player but has been god frickin awful this season with a few redeeming moments. I feel Killer has developed alot this year and I hope his continues to progress, but Oz really needs a decent consistent player to truly get out of this mediocre JD Oz image.
Jaedong and Baby
DarkMatter_
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada1774 Posts
June 28 2011 19:46 GMT
#383
I really wish we got to see more of Shy. He's played some pretty nice games and in general, I can't recall any facepalm-worthy games from him.
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-28 20:18:31
June 28 2011 20:15 GMT
#384
On June 29 2011 04:46 DarkMatter_ wrote:
I really wish we got to see more of Shy. He's played some pretty nice games and in general, I can't recall any facepalm-worthy games from him.

How about his cybernetics core placement vs action? (LR facepalm moment)
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
VGhost
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3621 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-29 01:10:59
June 28 2011 20:17 GMT
#385
The problem with OZ is fairly obvious: after Jaedong, their best players are Killer (who has improved dramatically over his two years as an A-teamer, and should keep getting better) and Anytime (savvy old veteran).

HiyA ought to be/used to be a second ace threat but he's fallen off horribly over the last year or so (almost as bad as Jangbi before the recent resurrection).

After those four, OZ has Lomo, and a slew of young promising Protoss (Dear, sHy (probably the best of them), sky, Perfectman (may have lost the "promising" title by now), hyo who is actually sky, lol, etc.).

Basically, if we were still doing Bo5 I guarantee OZ makes the playoffs.
#4427 || I am not going to scan a ferret.
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
June 28 2011 20:27 GMT
#386
On June 29 2011 05:17 VGhost wrote:
The problem with OZ is fairly obvious: after Jaedong, their best players are Killer (who has improved dramatically over his two years as an A-teamer, and should keep getting better) and Anytime (savvy old veteran).

HiyA ought to be/used to be a second ace threat but he's fallen off horribly over the last year or so (almost as bad as Jangbi before the recent resurrection).

After those four, OZ has Lomo, and a slew of young promising Protoss (Dear, sHy (probably the best of them), sky, Perfectman (may have lost the "promising" title by now), hyo, etc.).

Basically, if we were still doing Bo5 I guarantee OZ makes the playoffs.

I dunno about "guarantee" because Bo5 means STX, MBC and Fox would be getting more wins as well.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
jyLee
Profile Joined August 2009
United States350 Posts
June 28 2011 20:37 GMT
#387
I completely agree that Oz is 1 A-class player away from being a solid playoff contender. JD is pretty much autowin for two games so they just need two fuckin wins from everyone else. Its just sad to see them continue to be Jaedong Oz. I almost wish one of the other teams would disband so Oz can pickup a solid player in the draft...
Quarz
Profile Joined November 2010
448 Posts
June 28 2011 21:09 GMT
#388
Well JD has lost some important Ace matches as well vs Bogus and Zero and some other important game. Yes it is maybe to much for JD to carry his team but his ace match appearance was not good this season.
DarkMatter_
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada1774 Posts
June 28 2011 21:14 GMT
#389
On June 29 2011 05:17 VGhost wrote:
The problem with OZ is fairly obvious: after Jaedong, their best players are Killer (who has improved dramatically over his two years as an A-teamer, and should keep getting better) and Anytime (savvy old veteran).

HiyA ought to be/used to be a second ace threat but he's fallen off horribly over the last year or so (almost as bad as Jangbi before the recent resurrection).

After those four, OZ has Lomo, and a slew of young promising Protoss (Dear, sHy (probably the best of them), sky, Perfectman (may have lost the "promising" title by now), hyo, etc.).

Basically, if we were still doing Bo5 I guarantee OZ makes the playoffs.

Heh, sky and hyo are the same person.
TheSubtleArt
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada2527 Posts
June 28 2011 21:33 GMT
#390
Oz may have gotten destroyed, but I'm still happy that Jaedong won. Am I a terrbile fan?

On June 29 2011 05:37 jyLee wrote:
I completely agree that Oz is 1 A-class player away from being a solid playoff contender. JD is pretty much autowin for two games so they just need two fuckin wins from everyone else. Its just sad to see them continue to be Jaedong Oz. I almost wish one of the other teams would disband so Oz can pickup a solid player in the draft...


To be fair, Jaedong hasn't really preformed up to the standard of an Ace player this season. He's dropped quite a few games and his Ace record this year wasn't exactly "jaedong-esque" if I can remember correctly. I do agree Oz needs another very good player who can deliver results on a consistent basis and be almost guarenteed to win games against weaker players (like KT has stats). Oz isn't as bad in paper but Lomo's fallen, Killer still has consistency issues, and Hiya is prone to going on slumps for long periods of time. Oh and the lack of a half-decent Protoss really hurts too; there are some up and comers but they still need time to develop.
Dodge arrows
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
June 28 2011 21:49 GMT
#391
Whenever OZ loses, it's a consolation prize to see Jaedong win, so it's not all bad, but Khan and Stars are definitely the contenders now.
☺
TheSubtleArt
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada2527 Posts
June 28 2011 22:09 GMT
#392
On June 29 2011 06:49 Release wrote:
Whenever OZ loses, it's a consolation prize to see Jaedong win, so it's not all bad, but Khan and Stars are definitely the contenders now.

Lol thats exactly how I feel, except I'd happier seeing Jd win than i am seeing oz win D:
Dodge arrows
jyLee
Profile Joined August 2009
United States350 Posts
June 28 2011 22:24 GMT
#393
On June 29 2011 06:33 TheSubtleArt wrote:
Oz may have gotten destroyed, but I'm still happy that Jaedong won. Am I a terrbile fan?

Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 05:37 jyLee wrote:
I completely agree that Oz is 1 A-class player away from being a solid playoff contender. JD is pretty much autowin for two games so they just need two fuckin wins from everyone else. Its just sad to see them continue to be Jaedong Oz. I almost wish one of the other teams would disband so Oz can pickup a solid player in the draft...


To be fair, Jaedong hasn't really preformed up to the standard of an Ace player this season. He's dropped quite a few games and his Ace record this year wasn't exactly "jaedong-esque" if I can remember correctly. I do agree Oz needs another very good player who can deliver results on a consistent basis and be almost guarenteed to win games against weaker players (like KT has stats). Oz isn't as bad in paper but Lomo's fallen, Killer still has consistency issues, and Hiya is prone to going on slumps for long periods of time. Oh and the lack of a half-decent Protoss really hurts too; there are some up and comers but they still need time to develop.


Even if JD is not playing up to his usual standards in ace games what other players not named Flash/JD would anyone put actual money down on in ace matches. Bisu? Stork? Zero? lol no thanks. JD/Flash in massive slump mode > anyone else. JD loses a couple matches in a row and thats considered a huge slump but when players like Bisu go on slumps they are done for entire seasons. This really isnt fanboyism and just shows how scarily consistent those two players are. Give JD one REAL A-class player with Hiya as the 3rd option and Oz would easily be a top 3 contender. Hiya just isnt consistent enough to be playing the second best players on other teams regularily but would crush your regular A-teamer.
DarkMatter_
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada1774 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-28 22:25:47
June 28 2011 22:24 GMT
#394
Even as a Jaedong fan, you should enjoy it when Oz wins despite JD losing. It means he can feel less burdened knowing that his teammates can actually hold their own once in a while. As a Jaedong fan, it's painful watching Jaedong being consistently let down by his teammates.

Although, I still think last season was worse. I'm actually surprised that Oz managed to do as well as they did with the Bo7 format. Some of the players (Killer, Perfectman) definitely stepped up their game and several of the losses were partially due to JD under performing as the team's ace and losing a bunch of ace matches in the earlier rounds.
TheSubtleArt
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada2527 Posts
June 28 2011 22:49 GMT
#395
On June 29 2011 07:24 jyLee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 06:33 TheSubtleArt wrote:
Oz may have gotten destroyed, but I'm still happy that Jaedong won. Am I a terrbile fan?

On June 29 2011 05:37 jyLee wrote:
I completely agree that Oz is 1 A-class player away from being a solid playoff contender. JD is pretty much autowin for two games so they just need two fuckin wins from everyone else. Its just sad to see them continue to be Jaedong Oz. I almost wish one of the other teams would disband so Oz can pickup a solid player in the draft...


To be fair, Jaedong hasn't really preformed up to the standard of an Ace player this season. He's dropped quite a few games and his Ace record this year wasn't exactly "jaedong-esque" if I can remember correctly. I do agree Oz needs another very good player who can deliver results on a consistent basis and be almost guarenteed to win games against weaker players (like KT has stats). Oz isn't as bad in paper but Lomo's fallen, Killer still has consistency issues, and Hiya is prone to going on slumps for long periods of time. Oh and the lack of a half-decent Protoss really hurts too; there are some up and comers but they still need time to develop.


Even if JD is not playing up to his usual standards in ace games what other players not named Flash/JD would anyone put actual money down on in ace matches. Bisu? Stork? Zero? lol no thanks. JD/Flash in massive slump mode > anyone else. JD loses a couple matches in a row and thats considered a huge slump but when players like Bisu go on slumps they are done for entire seasons. This really isnt fanboyism and just shows how scarily consistent those two players are. Give JD one REAL A-class player with Hiya as the 3rd option and Oz would easily be a top 3 contender. Hiya just isnt consistent enough to be playing the second best players on other teams regularily but would crush your regular A-teamer.


I don't disagree, Jaedong is still frighteningly good even when he's slumping. Just saying, this season's preformance wasn't his best and there were some stretches where he was letting the team down and other players were carrying the burden. It's all relative, of course. Jaedong in his current form is still probably better than almost any player out there, but as a big Jaedong fan, and having watched what he did up to last year, this season was a little bit of a letdown.
Dodge arrows
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
June 28 2011 23:07 GMT
#396
On June 29 2011 07:24 jyLee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 06:33 TheSubtleArt wrote:
Oz may have gotten destroyed, but I'm still happy that Jaedong won. Am I a terrbile fan?

On June 29 2011 05:37 jyLee wrote:
I completely agree that Oz is 1 A-class player away from being a solid playoff contender. JD is pretty much autowin for two games so they just need two fuckin wins from everyone else. Its just sad to see them continue to be Jaedong Oz. I almost wish one of the other teams would disband so Oz can pickup a solid player in the draft...


To be fair, Jaedong hasn't really preformed up to the standard of an Ace player this season. He's dropped quite a few games and his Ace record this year wasn't exactly "jaedong-esque" if I can remember correctly. I do agree Oz needs another very good player who can deliver results on a consistent basis and be almost guarenteed to win games against weaker players (like KT has stats). Oz isn't as bad in paper but Lomo's fallen, Killer still has consistency issues, and Hiya is prone to going on slumps for long periods of time. Oh and the lack of a half-decent Protoss really hurts too; there are some up and comers but they still need time to develop.


Even if JD is not playing up to his usual standards in ace games what other players not named Flash/JD would anyone put actual money down on in ace matches. Bisu? Stork? Zero? lol no thanks. JD/Flash in massive slump mode > anyone else. JD loses a couple matches in a row and thats considered a huge slump but when players like Bisu go on slumps they are done for entire seasons. This really isnt fanboyism and just shows how scarily consistent those two players are. Give JD one REAL A-class player with Hiya as the 3rd option and Oz would easily be a top 3 contender. Hiya just isnt consistent enough to be playing the second best players on other teams regularily but would crush your regular A-teamer.

I would put money down on Bisu in an ace match against anyone that's not Flash..
Writerptrk
telamascope
Profile Joined April 2010
United States310 Posts
June 29 2011 00:54 GMT
#397
If Dream league is any indication, then I'm sure Oz will have a solid toss lineup by next season.
VGhost
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3621 Posts
June 29 2011 01:10 GMT
#398
On June 29 2011 05:27 Ryo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 05:17 VGhost wrote:
The problem with OZ is fairly obvious: after Jaedong, their best players are Killer (who has improved dramatically over his two years as an A-teamer, and should keep getting better) and Anytime (savvy old veteran).

HiyA ought to be/used to be a second ace threat but he's fallen off horribly over the last year or so (almost as bad as Jangbi before the recent resurrection).

After those four, OZ has Lomo, and a slew of young promising Protoss (Dear, sHy (probably the best of them), sky, Perfectman (may have lost the "promising" title by now), hyo, etc.).

Basically, if we were still doing Bo5 I guarantee OZ makes the playoffs.

I dunno about "guarantee" because Bo5 means STX, MBC and Fox would be getting more wins as well.


I'll take Jaedong against Calm, Kal, Bogus, Mind, BaBy, RorO, Jaehoon, or Sea any day. ANY DAY.

Jaedong's maybe not at his 2009 peak, relatively speaking, but the only players I'd worry about him facing are Bisu, Stork, and Flash - probably in that order. Whereas STX ace players are known for blinding inconsistency, MBC has replaced Sea-Light with Sea-Jaehoon (not as good), and FOX... I don't know what to make of FOX, honestly. If they had T1 or CJ coaching I think they'd rip up everybody, but as is they're maddening (I sympathize as a Stars fan, lol).
#4427 || I am not going to scan a ferret.
jyLee
Profile Joined August 2009
United States350 Posts
June 29 2011 03:27 GMT
#399
On June 29 2011 08:07 ArvickHero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 07:24 jyLee wrote:
On June 29 2011 06:33 TheSubtleArt wrote:
Oz may have gotten destroyed, but I'm still happy that Jaedong won. Am I a terrbile fan?

On June 29 2011 05:37 jyLee wrote:
I completely agree that Oz is 1 A-class player away from being a solid playoff contender. JD is pretty much autowin for two games so they just need two fuckin wins from everyone else. Its just sad to see them continue to be Jaedong Oz. I almost wish one of the other teams would disband so Oz can pickup a solid player in the draft...


To be fair, Jaedong hasn't really preformed up to the standard of an Ace player this season. He's dropped quite a few games and his Ace record this year wasn't exactly "jaedong-esque" if I can remember correctly. I do agree Oz needs another very good player who can deliver results on a consistent basis and be almost guarenteed to win games against weaker players (like KT has stats). Oz isn't as bad in paper but Lomo's fallen, Killer still has consistency issues, and Hiya is prone to going on slumps for long periods of time. Oh and the lack of a half-decent Protoss really hurts too; there are some up and comers but they still need time to develop.


Even if JD is not playing up to his usual standards in ace games what other players not named Flash/JD would anyone put actual money down on in ace matches. Bisu? Stork? Zero? lol no thanks. JD/Flash in massive slump mode > anyone else. JD loses a couple matches in a row and thats considered a huge slump but when players like Bisu go on slumps they are done for entire seasons. This really isnt fanboyism and just shows how scarily consistent those two players are. Give JD one REAL A-class player with Hiya as the 3rd option and Oz would easily be a top 3 contender. Hiya just isnt consistent enough to be playing the second best players on other teams regularily but would crush your regular A-teamer.

I would put money down on Bisu in an ace match against anyone that's not Flash..


I still remember during the last msl selection ceremony how hard Bisu cried about being stuck in the group of death but Flash/JD both said they didnt care. Good luck with bankruptcy.
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
June 29 2011 10:59 GMT
#400
On June 29 2011 12:27 jyLee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 08:07 ArvickHero wrote:
On June 29 2011 07:24 jyLee wrote:
On June 29 2011 06:33 TheSubtleArt wrote:
Oz may have gotten destroyed, but I'm still happy that Jaedong won. Am I a terrbile fan?

On June 29 2011 05:37 jyLee wrote:
I completely agree that Oz is 1 A-class player away from being a solid playoff contender. JD is pretty much autowin for two games so they just need two fuckin wins from everyone else. Its just sad to see them continue to be Jaedong Oz. I almost wish one of the other teams would disband so Oz can pickup a solid player in the draft...


To be fair, Jaedong hasn't really preformed up to the standard of an Ace player this season. He's dropped quite a few games and his Ace record this year wasn't exactly "jaedong-esque" if I can remember correctly. I do agree Oz needs another very good player who can deliver results on a consistent basis and be almost guarenteed to win games against weaker players (like KT has stats). Oz isn't as bad in paper but Lomo's fallen, Killer still has consistency issues, and Hiya is prone to going on slumps for long periods of time. Oh and the lack of a half-decent Protoss really hurts too; there are some up and comers but they still need time to develop.


Even if JD is not playing up to his usual standards in ace games what other players not named Flash/JD would anyone put actual money down on in ace matches. Bisu? Stork? Zero? lol no thanks. JD/Flash in massive slump mode > anyone else. JD loses a couple matches in a row and thats considered a huge slump but when players like Bisu go on slumps they are done for entire seasons. This really isnt fanboyism and just shows how scarily consistent those two players are. Give JD one REAL A-class player with Hiya as the 3rd option and Oz would easily be a top 3 contender. Hiya just isnt consistent enough to be playing the second best players on other teams regularily but would crush your regular A-teamer.

I would put money down on Bisu in an ace match against anyone that's not Flash..


I still remember during the last msl selection ceremony how hard Bisu cried about being stuck in the group of death but Flash/JD both said they didnt care. Good luck with bankruptcy.

and Bisu has the highest number of wins in Proleague. I think I'd make a pretty nice profit lol
Writerptrk
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 98
Nina 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 557
910 35
MaD[AoV]27
Bale 15
League of Legends
JimRising 666
Counter-Strike
Fnx 659
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox580
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3809
Other Games
summit1g8801
shahzam421
C9.Mang0300
Day[9].tv218
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick323
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie882
• Shiphtur550
• Day9tv218
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
47m
Patches Events
16h 47m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.