![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/onF3iXt.jpg)
Melee
Observer
Please comment nicely about my map

| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Juanita
46 Posts
![]() Melee Observer Please comment nicely about my map ![]() | ||
|
Bonyth
Poland619 Posts
| ||
|
MisterBoba
Russian Federation121 Posts
My suggests: ![]() Red = make this tar Blue = more low ground I think will help with balance. | ||
|
Juanita
46 Posts
On March 27 2020 07:30 Bonyth wrote: looks good Thanks hope you enjoy it | ||
|
NoS-Craig
Australia3170 Posts
| ||
|
Juanita
46 Posts
On March 27 2020 09:35 NoS-Craig wrote: Both center top and bottom base gas might want to be moved. Could easily be picked of by siege tanks. Would be hard to mine gas from those bases. If those are getting picked off you don't deserve to expo there... | ||
|
TelecoM
United States10867 Posts
| ||
|
Juanita
46 Posts
On March 27 2020 11:06 GGzerG wrote: After playing the map a few times, it seems that it has some positional imbalances potentially, I think the only way this map can be 100% balanced is if it is cross positions only. The rush distance is very short. Explain what you mean by positional imbalances | ||
|
bovienchien
Vietnam1152 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Juanita
46 Posts
On March 27 2020 13:18 bovienchien wrote: It will be better: ![]() I don't understand | ||
|
Juanita
46 Posts
On March 27 2020 07:38 MisterBoba wrote: Good just lack in doodad and decoration. ) My suggests: ![]() Red = make this tar Blue = more low ground I think will help with balance. I made the updates you were talking about | ||
|
outscar
2832 Posts
F.e. : https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/425941-freaklings-map-thread-new-maps | ||
|
Juanita
46 Posts
On March 28 2020 01:25 outscar wrote: There's nothing wrong with making new maps, it's always good to have new mapmakers around. I just suggest you to stick with this post when making new maps instead of making separate threads. F.e. : https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/425941-freaklings-map-thread-new-maps If I don't make seperate threads people wont know i posted a new map XD | ||
|
FlaShFTW
United States10568 Posts
On March 28 2020 04:51 Juanita wrote: Show nested quote + On March 28 2020 01:25 outscar wrote: There's nothing wrong with making new maps, it's always good to have new mapmakers around. I just suggest you to stick with this post when making new maps instead of making separate threads. F.e. : https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/425941-freaklings-map-thread-new-maps If I don't make seperate threads people wont know i posted a new map XD the thread gets bumped, people typically lke to go to the end of the thread when they see its bumped to see what the new comment is. I would strongly suggest you not spam the general forum and just make a megathread if you plan on continuing to make more and more maps. Freakling has no issues with his megathread. | ||
|
Juanita
46 Posts
On March 28 2020 04:58 FlaShFTW wrote: Show nested quote + On March 28 2020 04:51 Juanita wrote: On March 28 2020 01:25 outscar wrote: There's nothing wrong with making new maps, it's always good to have new mapmakers around. I just suggest you to stick with this post when making new maps instead of making separate threads. F.e. : https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/425941-freaklings-map-thread-new-maps If I don't make seperate threads people wont know i posted a new map XD the thread gets bumped, people typically lke to go to the end of the thread when they see its bumped to see what the new comment is. I would strongly suggest you not spam the general forum and just make a megathread if you plan on continuing to make more and more maps. Freakling has no issues with his megathread. I bumped it with useful information ![]() | ||
|
MisterBoba
Russian Federation121 Posts
| ||
|
Juanita
46 Posts
On March 28 2020 07:18 MisterBoba wrote: Hey Juanita fuck the hater keep go and make map we not have enough mapmake. You maps good! Thank you | ||
|
wishbonesaka
Canada117 Posts
On March 28 2020 04:58 FlaShFTW wrote: Show nested quote + On March 28 2020 04:51 Juanita wrote: On March 28 2020 01:25 outscar wrote: There's nothing wrong with making new maps, it's always good to have new mapmakers around. I just suggest you to stick with this post when making new maps instead of making separate threads. F.e. : https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/425941-freaklings-map-thread-new-maps If I don't make seperate threads people wont know i posted a new map XD the thread gets bumped, people typically lke to go to the end of the thread when they see its bumped to see what the new comment is. I would strongly suggest you not spam the general forum and just make a megathread if you plan on continuing to make more and more maps. Freakling has no issues with his megathread. "and just make a megathread if you plan on continuing to make more and more maps" It is a good idea, you can manage a page dedicated to your maps, lots of good features on TL.net for managing a post and keeping all your work in one central location. It is like a personal Web Page basically. Especially if you plan to stick to making maps, over time you can find your own maps on one page to "update" old work. Example of "Mega Thread" Also, nice map, I like it, it looks like a map that could have good games on it just by looking at it. | ||
|
Juanita
46 Posts
On March 28 2020 10:47 wishbonesaka wrote: + Show Spoiler + On March 28 2020 04:58 FlaShFTW wrote: Show nested quote + On March 28 2020 04:51 Juanita wrote: On March 28 2020 01:25 outscar wrote: There's nothing wrong with making new maps, it's always good to have new mapmakers around. I just suggest you to stick with this post when making new maps instead of making separate threads. F.e. : https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/425941-freaklings-map-thread-new-maps If I don't make seperate threads people wont know i posted a new map XD the thread gets bumped, people typically lke to go to the end of the thread when they see its bumped to see what the new comment is. I would strongly suggest you not spam the general forum and just make a megathread if you plan on continuing to make more and more maps. Freakling has no issues with his megathread. "and just make a megathread if you plan on continuing to make more and more maps" It is a good idea, you can manage a page dedicated to your maps, lots of good features on TL.net for managing a post and keeping all your work in one central location. It is like a personal Web Page basically. Especially if you plan to stick to making maps, over time you can find your own maps on one page to "update" old work. Example of "Mega Thread" Also, nice map, I like it, it looks like a map that could have good games on it just by looking at it. Thank you | ||
|
TkTkVrooM
United States2 Posts
1v1 Play//Obs new map i join u afk xD wtf mate i wanna try map!! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu FanTaSy Jaedong BeSt actioN Horang2 EffOrt Larva Leta [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games Organizations Other Games StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
OSC
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|