• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:27
CEST 16:27
KST 23:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon104
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6258 users

Tasteless and Artosis will cast VNSL semi-finals and finals

Forum Index > BW General
367 CommentsPost a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 13 2016 10:39 GMT
#1
Update:
Tasteless and Artosis will cast remaining semi-final and finals of VNSL.









Tasteless said today that Afreeca is considering letting him and Artosis cast BW live. He encouraged people to tweet to @AfreecaTV_GL in order to show the interest in the English speaking world for this. So... do it! :D

Poll: Would you watch Tasteless cast BW in English?

Yes (863)
 
93%

No (62)
 
7%

925 total votes

Your vote: Would you watch Tasteless cast BW in English?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No




Facebook Twitter Reddit
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7079 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-13 10:47:52
January 13 2016 10:46 GMT
#2
YES!!!!!!!!!!!


BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51506 Posts
January 13 2016 10:51 GMT
#3
wait what? what about XKCD and BD?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Endymion
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States3701 Posts
January 13 2016 10:52 GMT
#4
didnt artosis say that sc2 was more strategically deep than scbw? lmfao, i hope tasteless comes back but tbh artosis just jumps where the money is... afreeca should get little 작은 수지 instead, if she wants to come back...
Have you considered the MMO-Champion forum? You are just as irrational and delusional with the right portion of nostalgic populism. By the way: The old Brood War was absolutely unplayable
RoomOfMush
Profile Joined March 2015
1296 Posts
January 13 2016 10:55 GMT
#5
Please please please!
More english BW <=> More good times!
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
January 13 2016 10:55 GMT
#6
On January 13 2016 19:51 BLinD-RawR wrote:
wait what? what about XKCD and BD?

yeah i hope they keep those two on the team and maybe do a swap per day and stuff.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51506 Posts
January 13 2016 10:56 GMT
#7
doesn't tasteless play on fish from time to time?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Endymion
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States3701 Posts
January 13 2016 11:01 GMT
#8
On January 13 2016 19:56 BLinD-RawR wrote:
doesn't tasteless play on fish from time to time?

he used to stream it, but it would be impossible to tell if you were playing him since he has a korean ip and speaks korean (i think?? i would assume he does by now)
Have you considered the MMO-Champion forum? You are just as irrational and delusional with the right portion of nostalgic populism. By the way: The old Brood War was absolutely unplayable
RvB
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands6322 Posts
January 13 2016 11:07 GMT
#9
On January 13 2016 19:52 Endymion wrote:
didnt artosis say that sc2 was more strategically deep than scbw? lmfao, i hope tasteless comes back but tbh artosis just jumps where the money is... afreeca should get little 작은 수지 instead, if she wants to come back...

Artosis said on GSL that he's still passionate about BW. On stream he said he'd want to stream BW as well but was waiting for GTR I think to set it up.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51506 Posts
January 13 2016 11:13 GMT
#10
On January 13 2016 20:07 RvB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2016 19:52 Endymion wrote:
didnt artosis say that sc2 was more strategically deep than scbw? lmfao, i hope tasteless comes back but tbh artosis just jumps where the money is... afreeca should get little 작은 수지 instead, if she wants to come back...

Artosis said on GSL that he's still passionate about BW. On stream he said he'd want to stream BW as well but was waiting for GTR I think to set it up.


this is the first I'm hearing of this, got a source of that?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
January 13 2016 11:34 GMT
#11
That's some pretty cool news! I started watching BW when Nick was casting on GomTV, that's basically how I discovered TL and that my favorite game was actually huge in a whole country lol. I hope this happens.
coolprogrammingstuff
Profile Joined December 2015
906 Posts
January 13 2016 11:50 GMT
#12
wish i could make twitter accounts, lmao.
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6183 Posts
January 13 2016 11:52 GMT
#13
Would be sick to hear tasteless+artosis combo on bw again, but I hope BD and xkcd finishes the ongoing Vant league..
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51506 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-13 12:15:22
January 13 2016 12:15 GMT
#14
On January 13 2016 20:52 Piste wrote:
Would be sick to hear tasteless+artosis combo on bw again, but I hope BD and xkcd finishes the ongoing Vant league..


because that would confirm another season right?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-16 12:52:51
January 13 2016 12:23 GMT
#15
Stuff below said an anger. Leaving spoiled, but please ignore.
+ Show Spoiler +
If they return, I'll retire as a caster. There's really no point in casting anymore if they come back. I've casted the game the past 4 years because I love the game and did this with a full time job. To them, casting is a full time job and another way for them to make money. I can't and won't compete with that.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Taf the Ghost
Profile Joined December 2010
United States11751 Posts
January 13 2016 12:47 GMT
#16
I'd love to see them go old school super-hype.
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7079 Posts
January 13 2016 12:50 GMT
#17
On January 13 2016 21:23 BisuDagger wrote:
If they return, I'll retire as a caster. There's really no point in casting anymore if they come back. I've casted the game the past 4 years because I love the game and did this with a full time job. To them, casting is a full time job and another way for them to make money. I can't and won't compete with that.

it doesnt make any sense.should we all retire cuz old school players re coming back ?
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-16 12:53:04
January 13 2016 12:58 GMT
#18
Stuff below said an anger. Leaving spoiled, but please ignore.
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 13 2016 21:50 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2016 21:23 BisuDagger wrote:
If they return, I'll retire as a caster. There's really no point in casting anymore if they come back. I've casted the game the past 4 years because I love the game and did this with a full time job. To them, casting is a full time job and another way for them to make money. I can't and won't compete with that.

it doesnt make any sense.should we all retire cuz old school players re coming back ?

I'd focus more on writing news article and helping with foreign BW events to be honest. But my casting schedule is best fit for korean tournaments because I can cast from 4am-8am and then go in to work.

edit: To add perspective, I get paid for afreecaTV. Yes, I finally get paid for casting BW. This is the equivalent to you winning the TLS/TLC. Except for me, if I cast past 7am I've actually lost money at this point cause it cuts into my work hours. There is the potential I actually lost $150-$200 a week depending on how long a cast goes and if I don't get the opportunity to work a 42+ hour work week to recoup the cost. So since the start of VNSL I've lost close to $800 just to cast this league. Which, who cares about the money, I get to cast VNSL!

Look, my perspective is entirely selfish. Tastosis returning to Brood War would be amazing for the scene. I would welcome them and offer them any help I could and their return is probably one of the best things possible. But for me personally, it just really really sucks.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
January 13 2016 13:09 GMT
#19
Damn I wish BW would make a full blown comeback, daily broadcasts with a top league and sponsored teams. I'll watch the shit out of this if it happens.
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
seom
Profile Joined January 2013
South Africa491 Posts
January 13 2016 13:51 GMT
#20
On January 13 2016 22:09 DwD wrote:
Damn I wish BW would make a full blown comeback, daily broadcasts with a top league and sponsored teams. I'll watch the shit out of this if it happens.


the dream
1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 977
WardiTV756
OGKoka 251
Rex136
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 251
ProTech140
Rex 136
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2801
Shuttle 1661
EffOrt 828
BeSt 643
Light 394
Mini 369
firebathero 358
ZerO 282
Stork 279
ggaemo 274
[ Show more ]
Rush 177
Barracks 119
Shine 81
Zeus 80
Killer 60
Yoon 42
sorry 41
Hyun 37
Mong 33
Shinee 30
Aegong 27
Sexy 27
ToSsGirL 26
soO 21
Terrorterran 21
Bale 19
HiyA 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 11
Sacsri 11
zelot 8
Noble 6
Dota 2
qojqva3524
Dendi2051
BananaSlamJamma317
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes525
Other Games
singsing2247
hiko1010
B2W.Neo832
Lowko362
Pyrionflax226
Sick202
Liquid`VortiX186
Liquid`RaSZi140
ArmadaUGS102
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream525
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH297
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2084
• Nemesis1877
• TFBlade585
Other Games
• WagamamaTV265
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 34m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.