• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:03
CEST 07:03
KST 14:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6106 users

[G] Streaming BW on JustinTV - Page 19

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
WhuazGoodJaggah
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Lesotho777 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-25 23:05:44
November 25 2012 20:08 GMT
#361
On November 26 2012 04:56 supernovamaniac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2012 04:35 fabiano wrote:
I see, removing UScreenCapture was enough to allow me using the hotkeys.

However, when inside BW, Xsplit won't recognize a hotkey press and won't switch scene.

The Scene Switcher detects perfectly well when I'm in game or not, it is Xsplit that is fucking around here.

Hmm really? Because the scene switcher doesn't detect that when I'm trying it out.


Did you start BW or the scene switcher first? I think it only works if you start BW first. As I said I just threw that code togheter real quick.

EDIT: Updated it so it wont matter when you start BW.
small dicks have great firepower
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
November 25 2012 23:08 GMT
#362
Just to update here too, I had to run everything (iCCup, Xsplit and BWSceneSwitcher) as Administrator so now it works!
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-04 17:07:58
December 04 2012 17:01 GMT
#363
nvm
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
Gendo
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom216 Posts
December 05 2012 07:55 GMT
#364
Nice guide solved "almost" my problem..
So now i can play and stream in full screen but the colors in menus are wrong (this doesn't happen windowed), i've tried any possible patch and fix, don't care much about the menus but looks ugly for streaming, any solution guys?
Running windows 7, if a definitive solution i could try dual boot winXP but prefer not to..
Thanks!
Gendo
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom216 Posts
December 05 2012 08:04 GMT
#365
On September 17 2011 02:59 coolcrimefighter wrote:
I tried to use xsplit earlier but it was extremely laggy and I was wondering if xsplit is too cpu intensive or if I was just doing something wrong.
my specs: intel i7 2630QM 2.0 ghz 4.00 gb ram
and I have like 1.0 mbps upload speed


I have the same cpu and can stream any game (gpu depending) at good quality, i stream 480p cause as well have 1mbit upload not because the cpu limits
mca64[KDV]
Profile Joined May 2012
Poland463 Posts
December 10 2012 12:12 GMT
#366
On November 21 2012 09:09 rezzan wrote:
Upload speed:19mb/s
CPU: i5 intel quad core 2,8ghz
Software you are using: Xsplit and Uscreencapture
OS (i.e. Which version of Windows you have): Windows 7
Justin.tv/twitch.tv page and/or a link a video showing what went wrong: PICTURE OF PROBLEM http://tinyurl.com/btaq9wo

Problem: I did what you suggested Fold and when i started broadcasting the game only show up in the top left corner, even if i have 640x480 res and all the rest of the settings, (the black bars is because i tried without maximize it (drag it out to cover xsplit window),

any idea how to fix this?


looks like uscreens is proper configured, but resolution not. Check what resolution you have in encoding settings. Good to set there "default stage resolution" and then just set resolution in main program, like in fold's turtorial
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-24 13:01:32
December 24 2012 12:57 GMT
#367
Fix for disabled Stereo Mix in Windows 7 with Analog Devices / Soundmax integrated audio cards (Dell and Lenovo machines mainly):

1) First somehow find the type of your sound card, for me it is AD1984. You can probably find it in the filename of the driver or if you extract the driver executable, in one of the .inf files.
2) Start regedit
3) Search for keys AD1984, substitute your type of course. There are several instances of them so pay attention.
4) Delete every single key that looks like AD1984\Disable\MicBP or AD1984\Disable\OutR
5) Reboot
6) Try recording from Stereo Mix with some program, don't just assume it works if you see the icon in Sounds.

Please provide feedback whether this successfully fixed the issue in your case or not.

Idea from this thread, except the .inf rewrite in the driver, I suspect those are unnecessary, since it just copies those values to the registry.
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
December 24 2012 18:18 GMT
#368
How come the newest UScreenCapture corrupts colors, but this uscreencapprog_remove_cursor hack works fine?
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
skk7000
Profile Joined March 2007
United States23 Posts
December 25 2012 08:52 GMT
#369
What settings do you have to mess with to improve stream quality?
Black[CAT]
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Malaysia2589 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-25 11:54:28
December 25 2012 11:54 GMT
#370
How do I fix the issue that my USB camera doesnt display anymore in XSplit ever since I installed UScreenCapture?
You mean ESPORTS isnt a synonym for SC2? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ -Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch 2 with Cherry Blue Switches- BW or SC2? Why not both?
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9558 Posts
December 25 2012 13:39 GMT
#371
It would be nice if you wrote what are the benefits (and drawbacks) of using each method of streaming. I have a fairly limited upload speed (512 kbps) so I'm trying to figure out what is the best method to achieve the best possible quality. I currently tested it with Xsplit in window mode by using 350kbps for video and it's not that bad, but I wonder if it could be better.

Which method provides best quality given the same amount of upload speed?
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
Gyro_SC2
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada540 Posts
December 30 2012 07:47 GMT
#372

Hi I try to stream but I have a color bug and I don't know how to resolve the problem. I use xplit and I followed this guide : http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=265945&currentpage=10


My stream, I explain what I did and show the color bug.
http://fr.twitch.tv/illidan333/b/352376280
mca64[KDV]
Profile Joined May 2012
Poland463 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-30 08:03:41
December 30 2012 07:53 GMT
#373
On December 25 2012 22:39 2Pacalypse- wrote:
It would be nice if you wrote what are the benefits (and drawbacks) of using each method of streaming. I have a fairly limited upload speed (512 kbps) so I'm trying to figure out what is the best method to achieve the best possible quality. I currently tested it with Xsplit in window mode by using 350kbps for video and it's not that bad, but I wonder if it could be better.

Which method provides best quality given the same amount of upload speed?


320 kb is fine for video, but you need slower compresion. In Xsplit Preset: fast, medium or even better (requires good cpu - i3 or better). In Adobe Encoder also this can be configured. With those settings video quality can be better than 600kbs with lower quality settings. So most important thing for video quality is method of compression
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-10 02:24:56
January 10 2013 02:02 GMT
#374
Upload speed: 21.58 mps
Windows Vista
Link to vid
Fullscreen with Xplit + UScreenCapture

In the video, you can see me trying to see how the stream looks. When the screen goes completely black, it's me in a game, or a replay, as evidenced by the blinking lights you'll see, which is the Nexus making Probes.

So my problem is that my stream goes black and I also have mouse lag. I haven't tried setting the BW priority to high yet, so I'll try that soon, but enabling the CPU throttling really doesn't do much, if it's supposed to do anything. Does it have to do with bitrate, or my upload speed or my brightness settings? I think I have my brightness settings on pretty high, so I don't think that's the problem...

Edit: So after setting the priority to high for SC, the mouse lag stopped while in full screen, but when I tried window mode just for the hell of it, it still lagged, though that doesn't really matter... Anyways, at this point, if I can get rid of the darkness from my stream, I think I'll be fine.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
January 10 2013 03:08 GMT
#375
On January 10 2013 11:02 SynC[gm] wrote:
Upload speed: 21.58 mps
Windows Vista
Link to vid
Fullscreen with Xplit + UScreenCapture

In the video, you can see me trying to see how the stream looks. When the screen goes completely black, it's me in a game, or a replay, as evidenced by the blinking lights you'll see, which is the Nexus making Probes.

So my problem is that my stream goes black and I also have mouse lag. I haven't tried setting the BW priority to high yet, so I'll try that soon, but enabling the CPU throttling really doesn't do much, if it's supposed to do anything. Does it have to do with bitrate, or my upload speed or my brightness settings? I think I have my brightness settings on pretty high, so I don't think that's the problem...

Edit: So after setting the priority to high for SC, the mouse lag stopped while in full screen, but when I tried window mode just for the hell of it, it still lagged, though that doesn't really matter... Anyways, at this point, if I can get rid of the darkness from my stream, I think I'll be fine.

Try replacing the files in your uscreencapture folder with this http://www.mediafire.com/?haqo2qqdo6q9k59

Sometimes the installer doesn't install all the files.
t.t
Gendo
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom216 Posts
January 11 2013 05:30 GMT
#376
Running W7 64bit
Xsplit+Ustream
Speed irrelevant as i'm trying local recording

Applied every single patch, running as admin etc. and still got the color bug (only on recording).
Gendo
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom216 Posts
January 11 2013 05:36 GMT
#377
On January 11 2013 14:30 Gendo wrote:
Running W7 64bit
Xsplit+Ustream
Speed irrelevant as i'm trying local recording

Applied every single patch, running as admin etc. and still got the color bug (only on recording).


Forgot to say fullscreen..
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
January 12 2013 06:39 GMT
#378
On January 10 2013 12:08 fold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2013 11:02 SynC[gm] wrote:
Upload speed: 21.58 mps
Windows Vista
Link to vid
Fullscreen with Xplit + UScreenCapture

In the video, you can see me trying to see how the stream looks. When the screen goes completely black, it's me in a game, or a replay, as evidenced by the blinking lights you'll see, which is the Nexus making Probes.

So my problem is that my stream goes black and I also have mouse lag. I haven't tried setting the BW priority to high yet, so I'll try that soon, but enabling the CPU throttling really doesn't do much, if it's supposed to do anything. Does it have to do with bitrate, or my upload speed or my brightness settings? I think I have my brightness settings on pretty high, so I don't think that's the problem...

Edit: So after setting the priority to high for SC, the mouse lag stopped while in full screen, but when I tried window mode just for the hell of it, it still lagged, though that doesn't really matter... Anyways, at this point, if I can get rid of the darkness from my stream, I think I'll be fine.

Try replacing the files in your uscreencapture folder with this http://www.mediafire.com/?haqo2qqdo6q9k59

Sometimes the installer doesn't install all the files.


I tried this but the stream is still black. I tried streaming for a bit longer to see if it'll hopefully make a difference but nope, none. I feel like it's the same thing as the color scheme getting messed up, except in a different way. What would be the normal way to fix the color scheme while streaming?

Here's the link to the stream. You can see me starting to launch BW at around the 26 second mark.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
UED_PaSs.SL
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Hungary6 Posts
January 23 2013 22:00 GMT
#379
Can i stream with USB earphones? i mean how can i make on stream to ppl hear ingame sounds/music? is it possible?
The video is perfect, but i cant figure out how to make sound, anyone can help me pls?
BWBWBWBWBWBWBWBWBW
InInPutty
Profile Joined January 2013
4 Posts
February 03 2013 08:30 GMT
#380
my stream is all black when i join games.. i'm trying to use uscreencapture and xsplit
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft401
RuFF_SC2 184
Nina 93
-ZergGirl 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2038
sorry 42
Bale 23
910 20
yabsab 14
ZergMaN 9
Icarus 8
NotJumperer 7
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 659
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1122
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox814
Other Games
summit1g7971
WinterStarcraft353
C9.Mang0265
Livibee161
Sick141
Maynarde124
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick683
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream183
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Stunt400
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 58m
Stellar Fest
7h 58m
The PondCast
1d 4h
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
OSC
1d 18h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.