• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:50
CEST 19:50
KST 02:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10058 users

[G] Streaming BW on JustinTV - Page 20

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
quirinus
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Croatia2489 Posts
February 03 2013 12:52 GMT
#381
All black or do you see some black things moving? Can you write what you did. If you followed the guide exactly it would work. ;P
All candles lit within him, and there was purity. | First auto-promoted BW LP editor.
dOTY
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany483 Posts
March 06 2013 15:33 GMT
#382
Xsplit does not find uscreencapture to be added as a camera, though i did everything as the guide tells me to ?? (
It’s cool to cry, don’t ever question your strength .
XeoNeS
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1 Post
April 05 2013 07:27 GMT
#383
Hey guys i know this might have already been answered but im using xsplit and uscreen together to stream bw to fix the coloring issue and it works but it will only show bw in the upper left hand corner and i dont know how to fix it. Can anyone help?
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
April 05 2013 13:00 GMT
#384
On April 05 2013 16:27 XeoNeS wrote:
Hey guys i know this might have already been answered but im using xsplit and uscreen together to stream bw to fix the coloring issue and it works but it will only show bw in the upper left hand corner and i dont know how to fix it. Can anyone help?

Does BW fill your preview window in xsplit? If not, drag the BW window in xsplit until it fills the screen. If that's not the problem check that you have used the right registry file for your version of Windows. PM me if you have any other questions.
t.t
talktativetim
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada49 Posts
April 22 2013 21:47 GMT
#385
i keep getting a video encoding stopped message in the log any ideas? used the fmle+uscreencapture fullscreen for XP method.
favourite quote goes here!
Phyanketto
Profile Joined September 2011
United States610 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-30 20:53:11
April 30 2013 20:50 GMT
#386
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but when I tab to BW, all my stream sees is a white screen. Win7 user.

EDIT: Here's some video... I tab to BW around 25s.
세 가지 제어
eSpi.Casey
Profile Joined February 2013
Norway54 Posts
May 13 2013 20:27 GMT
#387
Thanks for this guide, worked for me
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-15 23:38:13
May 15 2013 23:37 GMT
#388
new PC, everything set up and the stream works until I go into BW then it's in black.

edit: win7, same problem as guy 2 above me
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
May 18 2013 12:41 GMT
#389
the link to the curser remover is gone, can anybody reupload it?

thanks.
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
eSpi.Casey
Profile Joined February 2013
Norway54 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-02 17:48:26
June 02 2013 16:15 GMT
#390
My stream stopped working yesterday, when i streamed the screen was totally black, but i could here the music i was playing. i think it was because of some problems between Radeon 78xx grapich card`s and xsplit. Anyways, i downloaded an update for my graphic card, and i updated xsplit to version : _v1.2.1303.0101b Now i get picture, but something is really wrong, i hope someone can understand it from the video iv posted below here.

Iv been trying to figure this out whole day, im not very good with theese kinds of things, so i hope someone here can help

Here is an video of my problems right now : http://www.twitch.tv/espicasey/b/411688761

Uploadspeed : 25mb/s
Cpu : Intelcore i5 3470 cpu @ 3.20 ghz
Ram : 8gb
x64
Os : Windows 7 Ultimate sp1

I use xsplit : v1.2.1303.0101
UScreencapture (x86)
uscreencapprog_remove_cursor

EDIT : I run the regedit file, and now its not far from working, it seems like its my Uscreencapture thats not working now, i assuming that since i get the black screen when in bw. I cant find the uscreencapt x32 file anywhere, iv been looking everywhere. I run a 64bit system, but the guide said 64bit wont work with bw.

Video of how it works now : http://www.twitch.tv/espicasey/b/411727136
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-02 21:35:09
June 02 2013 21:16 GMT
#391
On April 05 2013 22:00 fold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2013 16:27 XeoNeS wrote:
Hey guys i know this might have already been answered but im using xsplit and uscreen together to stream bw to fix the coloring issue and it works but it will only show bw in the upper left hand corner and i dont know how to fix it. Can anyone help?

Does BW fill your preview window in xsplit? If not, drag the BW window in xsplit until it fills the screen. If that's not the problem check that you have used the right registry file for your version of Windows. PM me if you have any other questions.

I had the same problem as XeoNeS:
[image loading]
I expanded it when I first got Xsplit started in my case but when I record, it only gives the following screen :/ I used the right registry file as well. Any other tips?

Edit I tried other resolutions and different resolution/fps settings. Only difference is a change in Xsplit's resolution changes the quality but still in top left corner regardless :/ I should mention I'm using it more to try and record than stream but I doubt it makes a difference ><
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
June 05 2013 03:59 GMT
#392
On May 18 2013 21:41 sabas123 wrote:
the link to the curser remover is gone, can anybody reupload it?

thanks.

The link is working.

Show nested quote +
On June 03 2013 06:16 BigFan wrote:
On April 05 2013 22:00 fold wrote:
On April 05 2013 16:27 XeoNeS wrote:
Hey guys i know this might have already been answered but im using xsplit and uscreen together to stream bw to fix the coloring issue and it works but it will only show bw in the upper left hand corner and i dont know how to fix it. Can anyone help?

Does BW fill your preview window in xsplit? If not, drag the BW window in xsplit until it fills the screen. If that's not the problem check that you have used the right registry file for your version of Windows. PM me if you have any other questions.

I had the same problem as XeoNeS:
[image loading]
I expanded it when I first got Xsplit started in my case but when I record, it only gives the following screen :/ I used the right registry file as well. Any other tips?

Edit I tried other resolutions and different resolution/fps settings. Only difference is a change in Xsplit's resolution changes the quality but still in top left corner regardless :/ I should mention I'm using it more to try and record than stream but I doubt it makes a difference ><


Show nested quote +
On June 03 2013 01:15 eSpi.Casey wrote:
My stream stopped working yesterday, when i streamed the screen was totally black, but i could here the music i was playing. i think it was because of some problems between Radeon 78xx grapich card`s and xsplit. Anyways, i downloaded an update for my graphic card, and i updated xsplit to version : _v1.2.1303.0101b Now i get picture, but something is really wrong, i hope someone can understand it from the video iv posted below here.

Iv been trying to figure this out whole day, im not very good with theese kinds of things, so i hope someone here can help

Here is an video of my problems right now : http://www.twitch.tv/espicasey/b/411688761

Uploadspeed : 25mb/s
Cpu : Intelcore i5 3470 cpu @ 3.20 ghz
Ram : 8gb
x64
Os : Windows 7 Ultimate sp1

I use xsplit : v1.2.1303.0101
UScreencapture (x86)
uscreencapprog_remove_cursor

EDIT : I run the regedit file, and now its not far from working, it seems like its my Uscreencapture thats not working now, i assuming that since i get the black screen when in bw. I cant find the uscreencapt x32 file anywhere, iv been looking everywhere. I run a 64bit system, but the guide said 64bit wont work with bw.

Video of how it works now : http://www.twitch.tv/espicasey/b/411727136


Sent PM to both of you.
t.t
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
June 24 2013 15:02 GMT
#393
Updated guide with how to stream using OBS and UScreenCapture.
t.t
frogmelter
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States971 Posts
July 22 2013 23:17 GMT
#394
Cursor remover link is not working for me either. Can it be mirrored somewhere?
TL+ Member
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
July 28 2013 10:47 GMT
#395
On July 23 2013 08:17 frogmelter wrote:
Cursor remover link is not working for me either. Can it be mirrored somewhere?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ragfbwc9c7cnq7w/uscreencapprog_remove_cursor.zip
t.t
pam_pam
Profile Joined June 2013
Romania2 Posts
August 25 2013 02:07 GMT
#396
Guys, I have a big problem.I've already set up everything.I press "record" in camtasia and after I press START in adobe flash and says that "Please enter Backup URL in rtmp[t]://hostname:[portno]/applicationpath format.Special characters in URL are not allowed". wtf? There I need to put my stream key.And I RESET my stream key like 10 times and still the same problem.Please, if anyone can help me, DO IT zZzZzzz...
:E
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-01 20:11:26
September 01 2013 20:07 GMT
#397
EDIT
nevermind
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=427683
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
October 06 2013 10:30 GMT
#398
i couldn't really find a better thread for this question.

in Xsplit you have can have a .txt sliding in your screen, it works great but you only have 3 speed settings. is there a way to manually change the speed to an even slower speed?
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
LuMiX
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
China5758 Posts
October 15 2013 03:11 GMT
#399
I can't select uscreencapture for sources in OBS. Any ideas why?
Deleted User 268575
Profile Joined June 2012
146 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-18 17:34:30
October 18 2013 17:28 GMT
#400
On October 15 2013 12:11 Metal[x] wrote:
I can't select uscreencapture for sources in OBS. Any ideas why?


Same problem, reinstalled uscreencapture but now I get black screen. EDIT: nvm it works now, I just deleted scene and readded. Weird.
http://twitch.tv/jemah
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 353
UpATreeSC 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1272
actioN 468
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 199
firebathero 94
Zeus 71
Trap 41
zelot 28
soO 26
Sexy 26
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 20
JYJ 20
Shine 20
NaDa 7
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7436
qojqva2093
Dendi833
420jenkins155
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1019
Fnx 786
x6flipin349
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6280
crisheroes5663
Liquid`Hasu697
Other Games
Beastyqt667
B2W.Neo604
ceh9489
byalli368
ArmadaUGS167
KnowMe151
Khaldor137
C9.Mang0126
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 73
Trikslyr57
Railgan11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV258
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH321
• StrangeGG 49
• Reevou 6
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 45
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• blackmanpl 19
• FirePhoenix13
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV431
League of Legends
• Nemesis3947
• TFBlade893
Other Games
• Shiphtur331
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 10m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 10m
Stellar Fest
19h 10m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.