• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:35
CEST 08:35
KST 15:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8418 users

[Interview] MSL Ro8 Day 1 - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10347 Posts
December 31 2009 11:26 GMT
#21
Kal said:
I had the proleague to worry about, and plus I sit really close to Hwasin. As a result, we decided not to practice for the match. Hwasin hyung normally plays better than he did today, and I'm sad that he didn't play as well. I apologize to the fans, but we probably won't practice for next week's games either. We will focus on the proleague instead.

Laaaaaaaaaame.
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
December 31 2009 11:32 GMT
#22
Its business kal. No need to apologize. Your job is to win. Age doesnt matter when you play.
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Shatter
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1401 Posts
December 31 2009 11:36 GMT
#23
On December 31 2009 20:26 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
Kal said:
I had the proleague to worry about, and plus I sit really close to Hwasin. As a result, we decided not to practice for the match. Hwasin hyung normally plays better than he did today, and I'm sad that he didn't play as well. I apologize to the fans, but we probably won't practice for next week's games either. We will focus on the proleague instead.

Laaaaaaaaaame.
Agree...just because they are teammates shouldn't mean they don't prepare for matches, especially at this stage in the tourney.
EvoChamber
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France2505 Posts
December 31 2009 11:38 GMT
#24
You guys are forgetting this is STX. They never try hard for inter-team matches and go so far as to throw games against each other.
That's not awful writing, DAMMIT. It's perfectly sensical english construction.
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8144 Posts
December 31 2009 11:54 GMT
#25
Holy eff Calm is screwed. Flash practiced super hard for that match apparently O_O
SimonB
Profile Joined September 2008
United States1088 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-31 11:55:34
December 31 2009 11:55 GMT
#26
I put everything on the line and practiced for the entire week. Through the coach's kindness, I didn't prepare for the proleague at all and focused on the OSL. I prepared extremely hard so you can all look forward to it.

Wow, poor s2.

Really brilliant game by Flash.
KristianJS
Profile Joined October 2009
2107 Posts
December 31 2009 11:59 GMT
#27
After Flash's statements here I can't wait for the match tomorrow vs Calm! Flash 3-0 coming up :D
You need to be 100% behind someone before you can stab them in the back
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
December 31 2009 12:01 GMT
#28
omg thanks so much!
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
Lebesgue
Profile Joined October 2008
4542 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-31 12:09:07
December 31 2009 12:03 GMT
#29
Flash is a beast.

And finally he figured out what was obvious for some time now, namely that all top P used a specific well-crafted builds against Flash.

I am eager to see now what has Flash prepared for Calm. Tension is raising
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
December 31 2009 12:09 GMT
#30
There\s no way in Hell calm will beat flash tommorow. No way. If he does I request a one month ban. We will probably see the highest level TvZ we've ever seen tommorow. Calm will prepare something surprising but flash will dismantle it anyway.
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
araav
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Armenia1590 Posts
December 31 2009 12:11 GMT
#31
Thanks for quick and good quality translations <3
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10347 Posts
December 31 2009 12:15 GMT
#32
On December 31 2009 21:09 Warrior Madness wrote:
There\s no way in Hell calm will beat flash tommorow. No way. If he does I request a one month ban.

I'm hoping this comes back to haunt you. But even I'm not optimistic about Calm's chances.
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
Hinanawi
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2250 Posts
December 31 2009 12:16 GMT
#33
Thanks for the translation.

Ahahaha, I can just see how it went:


KT Coach: "Hey Flash, good news! We're going to let you focus completely on your OSL Bo5 against Calm, so don't even worry about Proleague"

Flash: "Wow, thanks coach! I'll be cheering for fOrGG hyung in Proleague against SKT, then!"

KT Coach: "..."

Flash: "..."

KT Coach: "Okay, change of plans real quick..."
Favorite progamers (in order): Flash, Stork, Violet, Sea. ||| Get better soon, Violet!
EvoChamber
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France2505 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-31 12:23:49
December 31 2009 12:18 GMT
#34
lol, Flash = Mentok the Mind-Taker

oooo-weeee-oooo-oooo-weeeeeee-oooo~~

That's not awful writing, DAMMIT. It's perfectly sensical english construction.
Silentness
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States2821 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-31 12:30:55
December 31 2009 12:29 GMT
#35
On December 31 2009 21:16 Hinanawi wrote:
Thanks for the translation.

Ahahaha, I can just see how it went:


KT Coach: "Hey Flash, good news! We're going to let you focus completely on your OSL Bo5 against Calm, so don't even worry about Proleague"

Flash: "Wow, thanks coach! I'll be cheering for fOrGG hyung in Proleague against SKT, then!"

KT Coach: "..."

Flash: "..."

KT Coach: "Okay, change of plans real quick..."


lol that's messed up. LEAVE Brittany I mean Forgg alone.

RIP Calm...

I was a little worried about Flash vs Best, but after watching that game I know that Flash is looking unstoppable at the moment.
GL HF... YOLO..lololollol.
writer22816
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States5775 Posts
December 31 2009 12:36 GMT
#36
I will now return to practice so I can show you an epic game tomorrow.


Sooo busy
8/4/12 never forget, never forgive.
MrHoon *
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
10183 Posts
December 31 2009 12:40 GMT
#37
On December 31 2009 21:36 writer22816 wrote:
Show nested quote +
I will now return to practice so I can show you an epic game tomorrow.


Sooo busy

atleast he's happy

uhg remember 11 months ago?
Jeezes christ that sucked for us fans
dats racist
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
December 31 2009 12:46 GMT
#38
On December 31 2009 21:40 MrHoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2009 21:36 writer22816 wrote:
I will now return to practice so I can show you an epic game tomorrow.


Sooo busy

atleast he's happy

uhg remember 11 months ago?
Jeezes christ that sucked for us fans


Flash was playing as well as he is now right up until the 18th of February. Then scheduling happened.

So long as Flash can keep his momentum he will win both leagues without major resistance. But if he loses that momentum he's gone. So fickle...

Liquipedia
chongu
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Malaysia2605 Posts
December 31 2009 12:56 GMT
#39
OMG... I worry for calm tomorrow : ( but Flash being happy makes us all happy too. looking forward to tomorrow's matches!!!
SC2 is to BW, what coke is to wine.
InFiNitY[pG]
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Germany3474 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-31 13:05:36
December 31 2009 13:04 GMT
#40
I have a feeling that Flash will break 2400 Elo by the end of these two leagues.
Who will he face if he beats Best?
"I just pressed stimpack, and somehow I won the battle" -Flash
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 253
ProTech127
Nina 113
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 185
Dewaltoss 132
Bale 35
sSak 32
ZergMaN 21
NotJumperer 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 652
Other Games
summit1g10849
Sick200
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick793
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1237
• Lourlo1110
• Stunt622
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 25m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 25m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 25m
Replay Cast
16h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.