1) Get out of house ASAP
2) recommended living with relative
3) said mother was abusive
4) gave various techniques for ignoring verbal assaults
5) Recommended my dad get a divorce >.>
In any case, the lady was really nice. Said that if I needed anything to call. Told me not to get too down. Talked about how my grades are really pretty good, and about how she didn't do that well in highschool, but now has a phd etc tec.
Mom was mad that I went, but so be it.
Ladder: I've played ~15 games this weekend, because we're at progress report --> nothing is being done. First 4 went ok. Then went on massive losing streak, then have won 5 in a row :DD So went from #10- #7 in diamond division.
I have learned
1) I hate colossi
2) I can't multitask for shit
3) I'm pretty decent at tank viking play if I'm patient.
4) Mass bio in tvt is super fun, and super fickle.
5) Thors rape everything.
In any case, I'm getting closer to masters. I'm trying to improve mechanics but it's coming slowly. Any advice on "forcing" myself to improve my currently horrid mechanics and APM? I have 50 APM, in high diamond >.> Thanks a lot :DD