• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:06
CEST 14:06
KST 21:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8791 users

Liquipedia Feedback Thread - Page 19

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 87 Next
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
June 18 2011 13:01 GMT
#361
Is American English the "official" Liquipedia language? When someone edits my contributions to change every S to a Z and to remove all the Us, I cry. :/
pdd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia9933 Posts
June 21 2011 16:08 GMT
#362
Hey just wondering why I don't stay logged in to Liquipedia and why there's no option to stay logged in at the log in page anymore. I coulda sworn there used to be one.
TI4 Champions: EE-Sama | B7-God | A-God_2000 | Kappa Lord | pieliedie
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
June 21 2011 17:20 GMT
#363
On June 18 2011 22:01 xtfftc wrote:
Is American English the "official" Liquipedia language? When someone edits my contributions to change every S to a Z and to remove all the Us, I cry. :/

The official language is English.

People who change it exist, and their edits are typically approved because they aren't incorrect.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 21 2011 17:32 GMT
#364
On June 22 2011 01:08 pdd wrote:
Hey just wondering why I don't stay logged in to Liquipedia and why there's no option to stay logged in at the log in page anymore. I coulda sworn there used to be one.


Was wondering this too, you used to be able to stay logged in, but now I keep getting logged out.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
June 22 2011 13:16 GMT
#365
On June 22 2011 02:20 tofucake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2011 22:01 xtfftc wrote:
Is American English the "official" Liquipedia language? When someone edits my contributions to change every S to a Z and to remove all the Us, I cry. :/

The official language is English.

People who change it exist, and their edits are typically approved because they aren't incorrect.

Erm.

[image loading] vs [image loading]
Kralic
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2628 Posts
June 22 2011 14:15 GMT
#366
On June 22 2011 02:32 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2011 01:08 pdd wrote:
Hey just wondering why I don't stay logged in to Liquipedia and why there's no option to stay logged in at the log in page anymore. I coulda sworn there used to be one.


Was wondering this too, you used to be able to stay logged in, but now I keep getting logged out.


Step 1) Log in
Step 2) My Preferences
Step 3) Check the "Remember my login on this computer" box.
Step 4) Click "Save" button.

Looks like they changed the interface around a bit lately.
Brood War forever!
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
June 22 2011 14:26 GMT
#367
On June 22 2011 22:16 xtfftc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2011 02:20 tofucake wrote:
On June 18 2011 22:01 xtfftc wrote:
Is American English the "official" Liquipedia language? When someone edits my contributions to change every S to a Z and to remove all the Us, I cry. :/

The official language is English.

People who change it exist, and their edits are typically approved because they aren't incorrect.

Erm.

[image loading] vs [image loading]

Once again, neither is incorrect.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
xtfftc
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2343 Posts
June 22 2011 14:37 GMT
#368
Oh, I got you now, sorry.
Burpies
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada409 Posts
June 27 2011 00:48 GMT
#369
On June 22 2011 23:15 Kralic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2011 02:32 Torte de Lini wrote:
On June 22 2011 01:08 pdd wrote:
Hey just wondering why I don't stay logged in to Liquipedia and why there's no option to stay logged in at the log in page anymore. I coulda sworn there used to be one.


Was wondering this too, you used to be able to stay logged in, but now I keep getting logged out.


Step 1) Log in
Step 2) My Preferences
Step 3) Check the "Remember my login on this computer" box.
Step 4) Click "Save" button.

Looks like they changed the interface around a bit lately.

It's still logging me out even after doing that.

I really hope that this isn't an intended change. :/
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-27 00:51:27
June 27 2011 00:51 GMT
#370
The option got reversed again, I had to re set the option back.
No idea if it stays.

Guess not.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
iMAniaC
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway703 Posts
July 01 2011 13:00 GMT
#371
Just wanted to chime in on the staying logged in problem:

I'm, too, constantly being logged off, so I experimented a little. I usually use Firefox, but I tried to log in with Safari as well and when I used Safari, Liquipedia remembered my log in. Moreover, in Safari, the URL showed as wiki.teamliquid.net:80/starcraft2, whileas in Firefox, it showed as wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2. When I tried to write wiki.teamliquid.net:80 in Firefox, I'd get redirected to wiki.teamliquid.net and when I wrote plain wiki.teamliquid.net in Safari, it would forget my log in! So it seems to me that the problem is that the cookie remembers your login for wiki.teamliquid.net:80, and not for wiki.teamliquid.net, and that some browsers keep redirecting you from wiki.teamliquid.net:80 to wiki.teamliquid.net, in which case the cookie doesn't understand that it's still the same site and you're supposed to be logged in. ... Or something along those lines. I'm not too tech savvy, so my guess might be a little off, but I'm sure that's an important clue.
Aurdon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2007 Posts
July 02 2011 22:42 GMT
#372
Is there a page in the Liquipedia that lists all the TL Opens. I can find the individual pages for each week, but not one all encompassing page.

I was expecting to see one of those cool menu bars across the top like other tournament series have. One page to hold all the tournaments and linked to the individual pages would be cool.

Noam
Profile Joined September 2010
Israel2209 Posts
July 03 2011 00:29 GMT
#373
The page you are looking for is (Wiki)Team Liquid SC2 Open. The individual tourneys do not link back to it and that is something that is easily fixed, but the tabs system that GSL and many other tourneys use won't work well with so many sub pages.
Liquipedia
movac
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada494 Posts
July 15 2011 12:00 GMT
#374
When looking at the team results page, in the section for GSL results. Is there a reason why the GSL WC isn't listed along with the GSL1-7 and ST?
ZodaSoda
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1191 Posts
July 15 2011 18:51 GMT
#375
On July 15 2011 21:00 movac wrote:
When looking at the team results page, in the section for GSL results. Is there a reason why the GSL WC isn't listed along with the GSL1-7 and ST?


It wasn't in the Original cause it took up a whole bar for 1 player on a team for most teams, but now that i split results into a tab It can be added, I'll prolly get around to doing it eventually, anyone else who wants to add it in, can feel free to do so. ^^
LiquipediaI'm the strongest Dragon that you've ever seen, You're gonna die motherfucker, I take up five screens. -Kraid
movac
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada494 Posts
July 16 2011 02:09 GMT
#376
only HoSeo and StarTale had 1 player, IM, Prime and oGs all had 2 players in it.
it's been added and only for the teams that had players in it.
BlasiuS
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States2405 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-21 06:14:53
July 21 2011 06:12 GMT
#377
Who can I talk to about the builds for each race?

I'd like to expand the ones that don't current meet the Strategy Article Policy. Some of the builds are not up-to-date and many of the more recent builds are not present. Also some builds are labeled for a specific matchup where they could apply to more than one matchup (one such example is the Dark Templar Fast Expand build, which only appears in the PvT section but is also viable vs Zerg as well).

However I have no idea what is specifically not up to standards on each build. Most of the stub builds look complete and some even appear to meet the Strategy Article Policy as far as I can tell. However there's no discussion page on most of these builds, and no explanation anywhere of why it was put into the stub builds section and not the regular builds section.
next week on Everybody Loves HypnoToad:
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
July 21 2011 13:03 GMT
#378
Most of the strategy stubs are labeled as stub because they are barely anything more than the actual build. There are very few notes about transitions, problems, variations, or other such things. You can easily see what I mean by comparing (Wiki)Dark Templar Rush to (Wiki)Dark Templar Fast Expand (vs. Terran).
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
BlasiuS
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States2405 Posts
July 21 2011 14:59 GMT
#379
So there's no place to see exactly what needs to be fixed? I can't expand on something if I don't know what to fix.

Let's start at the beginning:

What specifically is preventing this build from being listed in the builds section?
next week on Everybody Loves HypnoToad:
Stijx
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States804 Posts
July 21 2011 23:29 GMT
#380
I've recently taken an interest in writing for Liquipedia as I have a lot of time on my hands, love writing and love everything Starcraft. I wanted to ask what exactly is important to be done, and what can I do that will make a different to the wiki?
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1181
WardiTV513
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 9680
StarCastTV_EN242
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko420
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 17497
Bisu 3920
Jaedong 2939
EffOrt 1091
BeSt 968
ZerO 512
Horang2 416
actioN 270
Larva 207
Zeus 193
[ Show more ]
Pusan 175
Mind 110
Barracks 109
Hyun 100
ggaemo 77
Killer 53
Snow 48
Sharp 41
Sea.KH 41
Shinee 40
scan(afreeca) 37
Bale 31
ToSsGirL 29
NotJumperer 28
Hm[arnc] 23
Sacsri 19
Mini 13
zelot 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Noble 7
sorry 5
Dota 2
Dendi943
Gorgc10
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1386
byalli788
markeloff93
Other Games
crisheroes277
B2W.Neo229
DeMusliM200
Pyrionflax184
dupreeh114
Mew2King62
Livibee57
QueenE53
hiko13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 115
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV627
League of Legends
• Jankos1311
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 54m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.