• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:10
CEST 13:10
KST 20:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8606 users

Liquipedia Feedback Thread - Page 17

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 87 Next
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
April 27 2011 13:07 GMT
#321
I have only recently noticed, but since when has the "liquipedia contribution" icon in the bottom right of your post been there? I only started noticing it yesterday.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
April 27 2011 14:25 GMT
#322
On April 27 2011 22:07 57 Corvette wrote:
I have only recently noticed, but since when has the "liquipedia contribution" icon in the bottom right of your post been there? I only started noticing it yesterday.

Unbeknownst to you yourself, you have, in fact, quite answered your own inquiry.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
April 27 2011 14:31 GMT
#323
On April 27 2011 23:25 tofucake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2011 22:07 57 Corvette wrote:
I have only recently noticed, but since when has the "liquipedia contribution" icon in the bottom right of your post been there? I only started noticing it yesterday.

Unbeknownst to you yourself, you have, in fact, quite answered your own inquiry.

Oh. Hmm. Is there going to be a news post or anything about it, or are the TL/LP mods just going to let people notice it themselves and look for answers?

Also, made a strategy on my user page, still trying to figure how to make it a "build", and not an "opening"
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-27 14:55:44
April 27 2011 14:55 GMT
#324
There's been hints at them for a couple months.

Anyway,
{{build
|title=super awesome build of win
|-
|
<insert build order here>
|}
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
April 27 2011 15:05 GMT
#325
On April 27 2011 23:55 tofucake wrote:
There's been hints at them for a couple months.

Anyway,
{{build
|title=super awesome build of win
|-
|
<insert build order here>
|}


I meant in the Strategy infobox that is at the top right side of strategy pages. Y'know, this thing.


{{Infobox_Strategy
|name=5 Zealot 8 Stalker Rush (Vs. Protoss)
|race= Protoss
|image=
|caption=
|matchups= PvP
|creator= Barook
|popularized= Unknown
}}
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
April 27 2011 15:51 GMT
#326
Oh. type=Build
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Blueblister
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden321 Posts
April 27 2011 22:53 GMT
#327
On April 27 2011 23:31 57 Corvette wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2011 23:25 tofucake wrote:
On April 27 2011 22:07 57 Corvette wrote:
I have only recently noticed, but since when has the "liquipedia contribution" icon in the bottom right of your post been there? I only started noticing it yesterday.

Unbeknownst to you yourself, you have, in fact, quite answered your own inquiry.

Oh. Hmm. Is there going to be a news post or anything about it, or are the TL/LP mods just going to let people notice it themselves and look for answers?

It's on it's way, keep a lookout!
G_Wen
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada525 Posts
April 28 2011 01:02 GMT
#328
This is good, hopefully more people will start contributing to the strategy sections. Liquipedia is definitely under appreciated and this can start to draw a small amount of attention to it.
ESV Mapmaking Team
Fiel
Profile Joined March 2010
United States587 Posts
April 28 2011 18:10 GMT
#329
Quick suggestion:

Please put Spells, Abilities, and Upgrades in the lefthand column underneath Units & Buildings. There is a large imbalance where units and buildings pages are filled to the brim with information but spells, abilites, and upgrades are lacking in comparison. I think by increasing the availability of these pages the quality of these articles will increase.
Aesop
Profile Joined October 2007
Hungary11305 Posts
April 28 2011 18:47 GMT
#330
On April 29 2011 03:10 Fiel wrote:
Quick suggestion:

Please put Spells, Abilities, and Upgrades in the lefthand column underneath Units & Buildings. There is a large imbalance where units and buildings pages are filled to the brim with information but spells, abilites, and upgrades are lacking in comparison. I think by increasing the availability of these pages the quality of these articles will increase.

I like this suggestion, however, I do not feel comfortable with putting three more items on the sidebar. If there was a hub-page for these three (winkwink), I might consider it.
ModeratorNon veritas sed auctoritas facit legem. | Liquipedia: Don't ask me, I'm retired.
Graham
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada1259 Posts
April 28 2011 21:55 GMT
#331
Not sure if this is a known issue but table widths seem to be wacky in Chrome.
For example: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Graham/sandbox. While in Firefox/IE(9) the widths on both tables are equal (as they should be), they don't show up the same in Chrome despite having the exact same coded widths.

+ Show Spoiler [Tables in Chrome] +
[image loading]

Unless I made a mistake coding the tables? :S
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
May 01 2011 23:30 GMT
#332
OK, i have made an article on my user page depicting the 5 Zealot 8 Stalker rush. I have most of the information down, just missing some repaly/video examples. Does it for sure need to have video examples/replays before it is accepted into the strategy section, or is it fine as-is.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:57_corvette/5Z8S_Rush
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
May 02 2011 02:27 GMT
#333
:|

It still needs quite a bit of work. First off, tips/notes/clarifications about the build generally go in the Notes section underneath, not in the build order itself. Linking other articles is also suggested (first use of a unit or building, generally). If you want to flesh it out more, feel free to post it as a full article, just know that it will probably get marked as stub and copyedit.

Even builds with lots of backing and experimentation and such ((Wiki)iEchoic's TvT build comes to mind) aren't really "proper" build articles.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
May 04 2011 04:01 GMT
#334
On April 29 2011 03:47 Aesop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2011 03:10 Fiel wrote:
Quick suggestion:

Please put Spells, Abilities, and Upgrades in the lefthand column underneath Units & Buildings. There is a large imbalance where units and buildings pages are filled to the brim with information but spells, abilites, and upgrades are lacking in comparison. I think by increasing the availability of these pages the quality of these articles will increase.

I like this suggestion, however, I do not feel comfortable with putting three more items on the sidebar. If there was a hub-page for these three (winkwink), I might consider it.


Just wanted to say your coins are absolutely beautiful.
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
May 04 2011 12:15 GMT
#335
On May 04 2011 13:01 DivinO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2011 03:47 Aesop wrote:
On April 29 2011 03:10 Fiel wrote:
Quick suggestion:

Please put Spells, Abilities, and Upgrades in the lefthand column underneath Units & Buildings. There is a large imbalance where units and buildings pages are filled to the brim with information but spells, abilites, and upgrades are lacking in comparison. I think by increasing the availability of these pages the quality of these articles will increase.

I like this suggestion, however, I do not feel comfortable with putting three more items on the sidebar. If there was a hub-page for these three (winkwink), I might consider it.


Just wanted to say your coins are absolutely beautiful.

Good thing you didn't see the concepts for the coins. It took many many many many many many many many many revisions to get them as pretty as they are. But don't worry, they didn't contribute to his score at all!

But yeah, we are all striving for the gold....
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Nizzy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States839 Posts
May 04 2011 13:36 GMT
#336
Yes, I have recently started updating the Elevengaming page. I made edits early yesterday and they have not yet been updated on the actual page. I see them as edits still under my contributions. Am I still waiting for an admin to approve the changes?

Thanks for any information, just worried because I put like 2 hours into it at work.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
May 04 2011 14:26 GMT
#337
Yes! I'm doing reviews when I have time, but I've been quite busy recently. I'm going to try and review all unrevewied changes this week. If the changes are acceptable I'll approve them, don't worry.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Nizzy
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States839 Posts
May 04 2011 14:47 GMT
#338
On May 04 2011 23:26 tofucake wrote:
Yes! I'm doing reviews when I have time, but I've been quite busy recently. I'm going to try and review all unrevewied changes this week. If the changes are acceptable I'll approve them, don't worry.


No problem dude. Thanks for the info. Take your time I just was worried the work would get lost. I will be much less worried in the future! <3<3<3
RippingFlesh
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada22 Posts
May 04 2011 23:19 GMT
#339
Please update the WYSIWYG editor... the original one is terrible. Some suggestions : http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/WYSIWYG_editor
"The things you own, end up owning you." — Tyler Durden
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
May 05 2011 01:02 GMT
#340
All the wiki WYSIWYGs are terrible.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 654
WardiTV184
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11902
StarCastTV_EN365
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko243
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14690
Bisu 4070
Jaedong 3660
EffOrt 1166
BeSt 822
ZerO 450
Horang2 415
Pusan 292
actioN 240
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
Larva 225
Hyun 141
Mind 135
Barracks 92
ggaemo 86
Killer 49
scan(afreeca) 46
NotJumperer 38
Sharp 37
Bale 34
ToSsGirL 34
Shinee 25
Hm[arnc] 23
Sacsri 22
Terrorterran 18
Noble 10
Sea.KH 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
zelot 5
Dota 2
Dendi8
League of Legends
JimRising 377
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1279
byalli724
Other Games
ceh9689
crisheroes261
Pyrionflax172
dupreeh115
Mew2King67
DeMusliM33
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream49
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV524
• lizZardDota2285
League of Legends
• Jankos1278
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 50m
Patches Events
1d 4h
The PondCast
1d 22h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.