• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:03
CEST 11:03
KST 18:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6003 users

So why was GH banned? - Page 11

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
KelianQatar
Profile Joined December 2012
303 Posts
February 25 2019 23:43 GMT
#201
On February 14 2019 00:03 travis wrote:
Ah, so now people are more bannable if they have a stance that someone (I guess aquanim or m4ini) defines as a "conspiracy theory". That is a very stupid stance.

What's even stupider is that "conspiracy theorist" is used disparagingly. You'd have to be a goddamned idiot to believe there are no conspiracies in the world, it's not even an opinion it is a fact. Some of them were huge, that's also a fact.........


Conspiracy happens in all walks of life. I think people misuse the phrase "Conspiracy theory" to belittle concepts they don't want to or can't comprehend. It's what lazy people do when they don't want to think critically.


Also, I don't find JJR's job history that difficult to believe, I've been working since I was 15 and most of the time I had 2 to 3 jobs at a time and went to school. I had about six jobs before I left high school.
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17913 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-25 23:55:12
February 25 2019 23:47 GMT
#202
On February 26 2019 08:17 JimmiC wrote:
Side note I also notice your first job was delivering flyers, working at burger king, and retail. You also held jobs at Kinko's a movie store (which you robbed hacker stylez) a gas station (which you also robbed) and this was all a pretty short little search. I wonder what other nuggets you have. With the amazing life you lead you should really start writing your life story, there is at least a few movies in there.

here you go.
On February 26 2019 08:43 KelianQatar wrote:
Also, I don't find JJR's job history that difficult to believe, I've been working since I was 15 and most of the time I had 2 to 3 jobs at a time and went to school. I had about six jobs before I left high school.

that is about the same for me. I started working retail at 14 though. in the summer i'd sometimes have more than 1 job. usually when i had more than 1 job.. they were part time jobs. during the school year i had 1 job.

not everyone grew up with 2 parents. if your parent or parents are only willing to provide the basics then you probably have to get a job to buy the nice clothes you want and save up for the car you want. ..

if you want to go to a big baseball game or big hockey game.. how do you pay for it ? your part time job money.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
February 26 2019 00:23 GMT
#203
--- Nuked ---
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17913 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-26 00:42:03
February 26 2019 00:29 GMT
#204
On February 26 2019 09:23 JimmiC wrote:
For all I know he has had 100. I just found it strange to have multiple first jobs.

you have to read the qualifications in the language. So my first full time co-op job is different from my first flyer delivery route at age 10. Then my first REAL co-op job that paid good money (so i could quit my part time job completely and forever) is another thing.
Then upon graduation from univesity i had my first full time permanent job. which is different from any previous "first job".

lots of firsts with qualifications.
On February 26 2019 09:23 JimmiC wrote:
Welcome back, are you now unbanned for being an alt of JJR?

she is not an alt though.
On February 26 2019 09:23 JimmiC wrote:
At any rate the number is one thing, the criminal activity is another

as i posted earlier...$5 billion in employee theft of retailers indicates that thousands of retail employees are ripping off their employers. high school kids ripping off their retail employer is common.
I have not worked retail in 12 years.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 26 2019 00:46 GMT
#205
Guys, I'm glad you are getting acquainted, but let's get back on topic please. Thanks!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10394 Posts
February 26 2019 00:52 GMT
#206
On February 26 2019 09:46 BigFan wrote:
Guys, I'm glad you are getting acquainted, but let's get back on topic please. Thanks!

Close it.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 26 2019 01:16 GMT
#207
On February 26 2019 09:52 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2019 09:46 BigFan wrote:
Guys, I'm glad you are getting acquainted, but let's get back on topic please. Thanks!

Close it.

Close what?
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10394 Posts
February 26 2019 07:31 GMT
#208
On February 26 2019 10:16 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2019 09:52 Jealous wrote:
On February 26 2019 09:46 BigFan wrote:
Guys, I'm glad you are getting acquainted, but let's get back on topic please. Thanks!

Close it.

Close what?

The topic.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-26 10:37:23
February 26 2019 09:14 GMT
#209
I was going to suggest that earlier as well when the thread was at its "shittest", but I could imagine closing this thread would put some pressure on the mods for "censoring". Now that it's clearly run it's course tho, I think it might be a good idea to put it behind us.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
February 26 2019 09:44 GMT
#210
This thread had served its purpose by the end of page 1.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
February 26 2019 18:27 GMT
#211
No, I enjoy reading this.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 26 2019 19:31 GMT
#212
On February 26 2019 18:14 Excludos wrote:
I was going to suggest that earlier as well when the thread was at its "shittest", but I could imagine closing this thread would put some pressure on the mods for "censoring". Now that it's clearly run it's course tho, I think it might be a good idea to put it behind us.

yep. If this got closed, no doubt someone will decide to chime in and claim that the mods are censoring stuff and such. I'd rather just let it run its course and have it fade with time.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10394 Posts
February 26 2019 19:34 GMT
#213
On February 27 2019 04:31 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2019 18:14 Excludos wrote:
I was going to suggest that earlier as well when the thread was at its "shittest", but I could imagine closing this thread would put some pressure on the mods for "censoring". Now that it's clearly run it's course tho, I think it might be a good idea to put it behind us.

yep. If this got closed, no doubt someone will decide to chime in and claim that the mods are censoring stuff and such. I'd rather just let it run its course and have it fade with time.

There's been 8 pages and people aren't even talking about the subject at hand, anyone claiming censorship can be readiily ignored.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
February 26 2019 19:35 GMT
#214
The people clamoring for thread closure can be ignored as well. Who cares if this thread stays open or not?
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
February 26 2019 19:37 GMT
#215
On February 27 2019 04:35 farvacola wrote:
The people clamoring for thread closure can be ignored as well. Who cares if this thread stays open or not?


Well the thread is all about a guy who was a forum user for years and now isn't here to defend himself. I'm not that arsed about it to be honest it just seems a bit off.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
February 26 2019 20:54 GMT
#216
On February 27 2019 04:35 farvacola wrote:
The people clamoring for thread closure can be ignored as well. Who cares if this thread stays open or not?


"As well"? Who else is being ignored here? Is this was we call "projecting"?
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 26 2019 21:04 GMT
#217
You guys are starting to make a mountain out of a molehill. The thread has almost reached its lifespan as is. If you don't have anything else to add regarding the ban, then leave it be. Let's not start some silly convo about censoring/closing vs not censoring/keeping it open.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-26 21:05:52
February 26 2019 21:05 GMT
#218
Edit: you got it BigFan
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-27 10:46:48
February 27 2019 10:39 GMT
#219
On February 27 2019 05:54 Excludos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2019 04:35 farvacola wrote:
The people clamoring for thread closure can be ignored as well. Who cares if this thread stays open or not?


"As well"? Who else is being ignored here? Is this was we call "projecting"?

"as well" means "in addition" as a follow up to a previous phrase. It's only really used when the phrase could be said standalone, but you one to signify that it is in relation to a previous phrase. "The people clamoring for thread closure can be ignored."

In this case, the people clamoring for thread closure can be ignored in addition to anyone claiming censorship can be ignored. He's not literally saying someone is being ignored as well as someone else who is being ignored.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
March 08 2019 03:35 GMT
#220
GreenHorizons was just temp banned for 30 days by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2011-04-16 10:56:04 and had 15287 posts.

Reason: Reduced ban length after quite a lengthy discussion.


He lives!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 145
EnDerr 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4278
Hyuk 323
Stork 164
Soma 136
Mong 74
NotJumperer 66
EffOrt 61
Killer 60
Shinee 57
ToSsGirL 44
[ Show more ]
Sharp 31
Bale 30
Noble 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 25
Hm[arnc] 24
Shine 16
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc81
League of Legends
JimRising 457
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1228
shoxiejesuss700
ceh9524
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King147
Other Games
summit1g7728
gofns1581
singsing980
crisheroes109
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
• WagamamaTV103
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur791
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
57m
INu's Battles
1h 57m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 57m
OSC
13h 12m
Replay Cast
13h 57m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.