• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:41
CEST 12:41
KST 19:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8968 users

TL mobile version - Page 2

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
May 20 2011 13:19 GMT
#21
I'm glad that some people like the mobile version, but I'll probably stick with my regular version for now. I've literally never seen a mobile version of a site that I liked better than the regular one for phone browsing.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-20 14:07:32
May 20 2011 14:05 GMT
#22
Could you guys please make the Login, Forum, Calender, etc. buttons at the top bar of the mobile page much larger? It would be nice not to have to zoom in to be able to tap them. Even if you have to make the bar 2 rows, the larger links would be easier to tap. Thanks.
vpatrickd
Profile Joined November 2010
Indonesia279 Posts
May 20 2011 14:14 GMT
#23
On May 20 2011 23:05 Zzoram wrote:
Could you guys please make the Login, Forum, Calender, etc. buttons at the top bar of the mobile page much larger? It would be nice not to have to zoom in to be able to tap them. Even if you have to make the bar 2 rows, the larger links would be easier to tap. Thanks.

I agree.

It's hard to tap without zooming in. From what I've seen from other sites' mobile versions, they make the links easier to tap, without the need to zoom in. It'll be much easier if it's bigger - serving the main idea of mobile versions.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
May 20 2011 14:36 GMT
#24
Man, I thought I was going crazy when I couldn't see the side menu. I was like wt is up with my phone. Then I read at the bottom, TL mobile version and was like oh shit! I like the new version of the mobile, but I still like seeing the forum menus and seeing what's up to date while reading my forum. Maybe it's just cause I'm used to the old version.
Life?
Branch.AUT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Austria853 Posts
May 20 2011 14:49 GMT
#25
I dunno I like the design for the mobile version but without a sidebar it feels rather naked.

I browse TL on my phone to kill time mostly and the sidebar is perfect for that with providing a one look overview on interesting threads. Without the sidebar TL feels like just another forum - which should not be this way, as this IS Teamliquid.

Please don't get me wrong, the mobile version is amazing and you've done an excellent job R1ch, but I think I will keep using the normal version just for the sidebar.
Absolutionn
Profile Joined October 2010
United States512 Posts
May 20 2011 14:49 GMT
#26
This is awesome!! the one thing I may ask though is that you put a sort forum bar that is similar to the normal sites bar on the home page, or maybe change the forum index so it's a little more compact, it seems harder to get through everything on this.

This was posted from my iPhone btw :D
Jinro | Idra | Qxc | Select
sKo
Profile Joined November 2010
United States45 Posts
May 20 2011 14:58 GMT
#27
This is perfect. It's not over simplified like many other mobile versions of sites, and you've managed to capture the essence of the site while making everything that much easier to read. Thank you!
"My wife for hire!"
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
May 20 2011 14:58 GMT
#28
I can't handle not having the leftside panel. Not sure how it would be best to compromise though.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
May 20 2011 15:31 GMT
#29
As I see, everyone agrees, the side menu gives TL the feel. Even though teamliquid.net/forum is the best way to browse the forum, the side bbar is just so much faster on a phone.
Life?
Wawa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States215 Posts
May 20 2011 16:18 GMT
#30
Finally a mobile TL!!
Even though the normal site doesnt't really take forever to load, this is still much welcomed.

I would just like to request some stuff:
- add liquibet please!!!
- add a blog button please!
-

That's pretty much it.
Keep up the great job.
Great job all in all.
www.youtube.com/wawastarcraft
StallingHard
Profile Joined February 2011
144 Posts
May 20 2011 16:34 GMT
#31
Whew ok it isn't just me. I was about to post a thread in general and saw the experimental notification on the bottom of the page.

My thoughts, having to click forums to see them instead of having a bar is annoying same with streams. I'm glad there's an option to revert though.

Its tough because you're faced with having to reformat TL while trying to keep its essence the same. Maybe it still just take time getting used to.

I If had only one option to change something I would have a full forum sidebar on the homepage, but not anywhere else. This would keep the TL feel while granting the efficiency of a mobile viewing site while on all other pages.
godemperor
Profile Joined October 2010
Belgium2043 Posts
May 20 2011 16:41 GMT
#32
I did not mind the old tl, but I do miss the left sidebar.
potatoedoughnut
Profile Joined July 2008
United States334 Posts
May 20 2011 16:42 GMT
#33
Thanks for awesome mobile version.

I would also like bigger top buttons, the ones above the ad are especially hard to hit w/o zoom.

It would also be great to be able to get to liquibet & FPL, even if it's just the full site version.
Eagles may soar, but weasels do not get sucked into jet engines.
Graham
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada1259 Posts
May 20 2011 18:01 GMT
#34
Quick question - how do I get the mobile version to show up? Am I missing an obvious "mobile mode" link or something, because I can't get the mobile version to show on both Opera/Chrome on my Android. :S
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
May 20 2011 18:02 GMT
#35
I personally prefer the regular version of TL. I never understood why people didn't like browsing TL on a smartphone, because for me, it was very easy, and pretty much exactly the same as browsing on a computer. You're pretty much limited only by your smartphone's keyboard.

Anyway, I did notice that the "Old Post" image doesn't really integrate well with the mobile version. There's just a big white space after each old post where the "Old Post" image goes, and it's a bit jarring. If possible, changing that whitespace to the normal TL baby-blue (as it does on the normal site) would be a plus.

Props to R1CH for the effort. I'm sure this will help a lot of people, so I applaud the wizard for his excellence in all things tech. That said, I will continue to use the desktop version when browsing on my iPhone.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Shifft
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1085 Posts
May 20 2011 18:37 GMT
#36
I really miss the upcoming events list (right sidebar) on the mobile version, I often check that on my phone to see if anything worth watching is coming up soon.
=O
Hasse
Profile Joined November 2003
Sweden579 Posts
May 20 2011 18:48 GMT
#37
What I miss in the mobile version is the same as few others in this thread, the left side forum panel. Other than that, great job r1ch!
You can get alot more with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word - Al Capone
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-20 19:21:57
May 20 2011 19:21 GMT
#38
1. Can you make the headers bigger? They're difficult to click with my fatty fingers.
2. Can you make the > at the end of each thread bigger? Same reason as #1.

Other than that I think it's amazing. I was so happy when I saw this happen!
Moderator
Atrium
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada109 Posts
May 20 2011 20:13 GMT
#39
On May 21 2011 04:21 Chill wrote:
1. Can you make the headers bigger? They're difficult to click with my fatty fingers.
2. Can you make the > at the end of each thread bigger? Same reason as #1.

Other than that I think it's amazing. I was so happy when I saw this happen!



I second Chill's comment.
athief
Profile Joined November 2010
United States85 Posts
May 20 2011 20:16 GMT
#40
Browsing from stock Droid2:

Can't update my profile, get an error even after filling the 'current password' field. (I checked, it's the right password).

Would also like an option to re-enable mobile version, can't find it and now in regular mode.
"No man yields who flies on my ship" Have [i]you[/i] scanned the island?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko273
Rex 49
Codebar 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1319
Bisu 734
Horang2 577
Jaedong 563
actioN 433
BeSt 422
Soulkey 349
Hyuk 316
Soma 306
firebathero 235
[ Show more ]
Larva 230
Hyun 225
Stork 210
Mong 193
Rush 187
Shine 120
hero 82
PianO 80
Pusan 75
Free 73
910 70
Last 70
Shinee 61
Mind 59
Mini 54
Yoon 41
ZerO 39
sorry 30
Sexy 29
Sharp 29
HiyA 27
sSak 26
Bale 26
Zeus 24
ZergMaN 23
Hm[arnc] 14
Noble 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe256
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1290
shoxiejesuss1139
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King259
Other Games
gofns42745
singsing1767
Pyrionflax169
DeMusliM166
KnowMe147
Livibee132
Trikslyr28
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV27
League of Legends
• Jankos1230
Other Games
• Shiphtur388
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
19m
Patches Events
5h 19m
The PondCast
23h 19m
INu's Battles
1d
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.