• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:42
CEST 12:42
KST 19:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8968 users

TL mobile version - Page 3

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Floppydisk
Profile Joined January 2011
United States14 Posts
May 20 2011 22:34 GMT
#41
I like it, but i couldnt find a way to search the forum.
AnxiousHippo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia1451 Posts
May 20 2011 23:25 GMT
#42
To turn off mobile enhanced mode, there is a button at the bottom of any page, Turn off mobile enhanced mode
An apple a day keeps the Protoss away | TLHF
aksfjh
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4853 Posts
May 21 2011 00:06 GMT
#43
Definitely an improvement on my Droid!
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
May 21 2011 02:17 GMT
#44
I think the key here is to make the mobile version still have full functionality. That's something it doesn't have right now.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
May 21 2011 02:27 GMT
#45
On May 21 2011 03:01 Graham wrote:
Quick question - how do I get the mobile version to show up? Am I missing an obvious "mobile mode" link or something, because I can't get the mobile version to show on both Opera/Chrome on my Android. :S

It detects based on the browser headers - currently if your device sends a GSM WAP profile or is "Mobile Safari" you get the mobile version. I'll add support for Opera / Chrome mobile later.

Please keep the suggestions coming.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
May 21 2011 02:39 GMT
#46
On May 21 2011 11:17 Wolf wrote:
I think the key here is to make the mobile version still have full functionality. That's something it doesn't have right now.

How so? What functions are missing?
d=(^_^)z
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
May 21 2011 02:42 GMT
#47
I think it would be cool if instead of the top bar, it would still be on the left, but have bigger links to the things at the same things currently at the top. This would keep the TL feel. Also, I think the posting text boxes could become a bit easier on a phone.

Great job though, looks great.
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
May 21 2011 03:01 GMT
#48
On May 21 2011 11:39 elmizzt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2011 11:17 Wolf wrote:
I think the key here is to make the mobile version still have full functionality. That's something it doesn't have right now.

How so? What functions are missing?


Well, as far as I can tell there are no stream control functions. That would be nice to have. Also, I can't see a sidebar or a way to set preferences for what forums I'd particularly like to browse. Chances are, I don't need to see Community News etc first when scrolling through-- I know that news. I'm a huge SC2 fanboy.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Freeheals
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States488 Posts
May 21 2011 03:03 GMT
#49
Love the new mobile version, fiddling around with the normal version can be a pain especially misclicking the links on the left column of the screen.
http://www.last.fm/user/Rahdek
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
May 21 2011 03:21 GMT
#50
On May 21 2011 12:01 Wolf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2011 11:39 elmizzt wrote:
On May 21 2011 11:17 Wolf wrote:
I think the key here is to make the mobile version still have full functionality. That's something it doesn't have right now.

How so? What functions are missing?


Well, as far as I can tell there are no stream control functions. That would be nice to have. Also, I can't see a sidebar or a way to set preferences for what forums I'd particularly like to browse. Chances are, I don't need to see Community News etc first when scrolling through-- I know that news. I'm a huge SC2 fanboy.

Well I don't think you're going to see stream control. Not sure why you would need that since I assume if you are streaming you would be on your pc, but I've never streamed so I could be mistaken.

Regarding the Community News page, consider that as more like the Front page, or home. You can click on the forums link to see as much as or more than you would see on the sidebar, with the added bonus of extra screen real estate when reading threads.

Perhaps collapsible forum sections would be nice for the Forums page, though.
d=(^_^)z
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
May 21 2011 03:45 GMT
#51
Why not have the mobile version of the site located at a different URL rather than autodetection by headers?
That way people can choose which version to view.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Atrium
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada109 Posts
May 21 2011 05:17 GMT
#52
The last changes that you made to the front page are great R1CH!
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-21 06:02:03
May 21 2011 06:00 GMT
#53
The mobile version is amazing. Huge improvement for me
Telemako
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Spain1637 Posts
May 21 2011 09:14 GMT
#54
What about font size related to screen size using JS? It's maybe 2 px too small in some devices.

Anyway, good work.
I've been around since it all started, and it feels good
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
May 21 2011 12:18 GMT
#55
On May 21 2011 12:21 elmizzt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2011 12:01 Wolf wrote:
On May 21 2011 11:39 elmizzt wrote:
On May 21 2011 11:17 Wolf wrote:
I think the key here is to make the mobile version still have full functionality. That's something it doesn't have right now.

How so? What functions are missing?


Well, as far as I can tell there are no stream control functions. That would be nice to have. Also, I can't see a sidebar or a way to set preferences for what forums I'd particularly like to browse. Chances are, I don't need to see Community News etc first when scrolling through-- I know that news. I'm a huge SC2 fanboy.

Well I don't think you're going to see stream control. Not sure why you would need that since I assume if you are streaming you would be on your pc, but I've never streamed so I could be mistaken.


Well say for example you're streaming and your PC crashes. You can't mark yourself offline immediately. If you have your phone and you want to use it to mark it offline, you won't be able to do so without using the full version of the site. Definitely not a major deal, but something I've thought about.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
May 21 2011 13:49 GMT
#56
You could go to your stream page / edit / offline for the rare case that happens.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
May 21 2011 15:43 GMT
#57
On May 21 2011 22:49 R1CH wrote:
You could go to your stream page / edit / offline for the rare case that happens.


That's generally what I do.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Dac
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada538 Posts
May 21 2011 16:34 GMT
#58
Maybe if you decrease the width... I still have to zoom in....
Dac
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada538 Posts
May 21 2011 16:34 GMT
#59
Thxs though :p
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
May 21 2011 16:56 GMT
#60
Wait there's a mobile version? Haven't been directed to it at all on my Blackberry
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko273
Rex 49
Codebar 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1319
Bisu 734
Horang2 577
Jaedong 563
actioN 433
BeSt 422
Soulkey 349
Hyuk 316
Soma 306
firebathero 235
[ Show more ]
Larva 230
Hyun 225
Stork 210
Mong 193
Rush 187
Shine 120
hero 82
PianO 80
Pusan 75
Free 73
910 70
Last 70
Shinee 61
Mind 59
Mini 54
Yoon 41
ZerO 39
sorry 30
Sexy 29
Sharp 29
HiyA 27
sSak 26
Bale 26
Zeus 24
ZergMaN 23
Hm[arnc] 14
Noble 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe256
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1290
shoxiejesuss1139
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King259
Other Games
gofns42745
singsing1767
Pyrionflax169
DeMusliM166
KnowMe147
Livibee132
Trikslyr28
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV27
League of Legends
• Jankos1230
Other Games
• Shiphtur388
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
19m
Patches Events
5h 19m
The PondCast
23h 19m
INu's Battles
1d
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.