• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:53
CEST 11:53
KST 18:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8214 users

TL mobile version - Page 7

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Jguin
Profile Joined March 2011
United States12 Posts
June 18 2011 00:28 GMT
#121
There isnt any option at the top menu to logout after i login to TL on my Iphone 3gs. Theres a login option but it disappears, and the news section takes its stop as the first option.

PM me for any further questions.
Thanks TL Staff!!!
just_nick
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada35 Posts
June 18 2011 18:07 GMT
#122
Awesome job

Love this new mobile mode makes browsing TL on the go much nicer .. Keep up the great work :D
zYwi3c
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland1811 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-02 19:20:21
July 02 2011 19:13 GMT
#123
Tbh, i dont like it. I kinda miss on my phone all topics and subforums on left side

e; Ouch, i just noticed, that there is option: Turn off mobile mode.

Imo it still needs better subforum/topics view + page numbers.
I'm getting the derection.
CCalms
Profile Joined November 2010
United States341 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 02:56:06
July 03 2011 02:53 GMT
#124
You can't see the name of the thread you are reading. Maybe I'm the only person stupid enough to forget stuff like that but sometimes I scroll up and I remember I have to back out to see the exact thread name and I frown a little just a small area to consider for possible improvement, maybe most people prefer that to be trimmed from the mobile version..

Edit: forgot to mention, I LOVE THE MOBILE VERSION <3
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
July 03 2011 08:58 GMT
#125
On July 03 2011 11:53 CCalms wrote:
You can't see the name of the thread you are reading. Maybe I'm the only person stupid enough to forget stuff like that but sometimes I scroll up and I remember I have to back out to see the exact thread name and I frown a little just a small area to consider for possible improvement, maybe most people prefer that to be trimmed from the mobile version..

Edit: forgot to mention, I LOVE THE MOBILE VERSION <3


Same here! I can't imagine it'd be a big deal, as it would only add a single line of text. It could maybe even be small text? I think it would be a great improvement to include the thread name
Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-21 13:52:54
July 21 2011 13:17 GMT
#126
On May 21 2011 11:27 R1CH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2011 03:01 Graham wrote:
Quick question - how do I get the mobile version to show up? Am I missing an obvious "mobile mode" link or something, because I can't get the mobile version to show on both Opera/Chrome on my Android. :S

It detects based on the browser headers - currently if your device sends a GSM WAP profile or is "Mobile Safari" you get the mobile version. I'll add support for Opera / Chrome mobile later.

Please keep the suggestions coming.

So I guess that Firefox doesn't do this either? I'm using Firefox on my Android phone and all I'm seeing is regular ol' TL.
Intr3pid
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Switzerland336 Posts
July 22 2011 06:40 GMT
#127
Please add option to go back to mobile after disabling. It is an awesome feature.
Hakker
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1360 Posts
July 26 2011 09:47 GMT
#128
Ok here's my problem with it. It just doesn't seem needed!

The standard TL webpage loads faster for me than 90% of 'mobile' websites, and I feel like the mobile site doesn't really give itself an advantage over the standard website. Normally you'd see like larger buttons, tiered forum tabs, etc.

This is just my reasoning for deciding to turn off the feature.
AnxiousHippo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia1451 Posts
July 31 2011 10:22 GMT
#129
I realize it might be difficult to implement this across the many types of mobile broswers, but is there a way to upload images on TL?
An apple a day keeps the Protoss away | TLHF
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
August 01 2011 14:32 GMT
#130
On July 31 2011 19:22 AnxiousHippo wrote:
I realize it might be difficult to implement this across the many types of mobile broswers, but is there a way to upload images on TL?

I would imagine a standard upload form instead of the Flash one should work. I don't know if that is possible with imgur though.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
GruGloG
Profile Joined December 2008
Netherlands114 Posts
August 04 2011 14:29 GMT
#131
If I deactivate the mobile verision, how do I turn it back on :s?
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
August 04 2011 16:22 GMT
#132
I use the picup app to upload to imgur, then I just quickly memorize the image url and type it out in the app. Kind of a pain, but still easier than using Safari, imo.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Flaccid
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
8923 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-06 02:17:43
August 06 2011 02:16 GMT
#133
On August 04 2011 23:29 GruGloG wrote:
If I deactivate the mobile verision, how do I turn it back on :s?


I came here to ask the same question. Typically there's a link at the bottom of the page to return back to the mobile version of the site so that people don't have to figure out the URL manually. Perhaps you could add one when time allows? Thanks!

Edit: sorry for typos. On my phone obviously lol.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
August 07 2011 23:30 GMT
#134
Can I actually write blogs using the mobile TL?
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
jhNz
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Germany2762 Posts
August 08 2011 08:50 GMT
#135
awesome job
the page looks perfect, is really fast and convenient to browse

keep it up, i love it!
http://twitter.com/jhNz
SFX
Profile Joined June 2011
United States89 Posts
August 10 2011 03:02 GMT
#136
I wish I could use the mobile site on my 3DS.
The innocent shall suffer, big time.
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
August 13 2011 03:39 GMT
#137
Why no more TL mobile? the website now show as it does on any comp
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
AnxiousHippo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia1451 Posts
August 22 2011 10:58 GMT
#138
On August 13 2011 12:39 Blasterion wrote:
Why no more TL mobile? the website now show as it does on any comp
I'm in the same situation. I didn't turn it off but it's gone.
An apple a day keeps the Protoss away | TLHF
AxelTVx
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada916 Posts
September 16 2011 03:31 GMT
#139
On August 13 2011 12:39 Blasterion wrote:
Why no more TL mobile? the website now show as it does on any comp

Yea I loved the mobile... what happened? Even though I can run reg tl on my s2 perfectly, the mobile was so much better!
Axel 145 Masters Protoss
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
September 16 2011 05:18 GMT
#140
What phone?
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko123
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1081
Shuttle 1006
Jaedong 552
firebathero 457
Horang2 333
Hyuk 331
BeSt 328
Mong 260
Soma 216
Hyun 212
[ Show more ]
Bisu 201
Stork 150
Shine 131
Larva 101
PianO 96
Sexy 85
Rush 80
Mind 61
Pusan 49
910 48
HiyA 42
Shinee 38
Sharp 31
Bale 29
hero 28
sSak 28
ZerO 25
ZergMaN 24
Hm[arnc] 23
sorry 19
Noble 9
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe112
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1288
shoxiejesuss887
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King310
Other Games
gofns42932
summit1g7429
singsing1145
ceh9576
Pyrionflax148
KnowMe141
DeMusliM82
Livibee80
Trikslyr25
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick429
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1188
• Stunt341
Other Games
• Shiphtur431
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 7m
Patches Events
6h 7m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.