• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:42
CEST 12:42
KST 19:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8988 users

TL mobile version - Page 6

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Kaniwani
Profile Joined April 2011
United States20 Posts
May 26 2011 10:51 GMT
#101
Unless I completely overlooked it...having a search bar in the mobile version would be nice.
Munk-E
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States672 Posts
May 26 2011 22:10 GMT
#102
I think it needs a home button, like maybe just team liquid and the logo like on top of every page at the top.

Also, I turned it off, how do I turn it back on?
You recognise me because of my signature!
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
May 27 2011 00:16 GMT
#103
Love it! Browsing tl became much easier without having to zoom in and out all the time. My only suggestions would be to add a link to search and larger page numbers or make them more spaced out to make it easier to touch navigate with them.
♞
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
May 27 2011 00:32 GMT
#104
Added a search bar at the bottom!
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Phaded
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia579 Posts
May 27 2011 04:40 GMT
#105
Is there any possibility of adding a link on the full site to enable mobile mode?
I don't like having to clear my cookies on my phone (since it clears all the cookies across all sites) to switch back to mobile mode.

Came up to this problem because I wanted to switch to full site to look at final edits and power rank, but then I couldn't switch back
I am down but I am far from over
snowbird
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Germany2044 Posts
May 27 2011 08:06 GMT
#106
how do I get the mobile version back once I clicked the 'disable' button?
@riotsnowbird
Benzaitare
Profile Joined November 2010
Japan9 Posts
May 27 2011 13:58 GMT
#107
I appreciate the effort!

It does make reading the site simple. I like this better than the iPhone app because I can actually post and navigate more easily. I may delete the app in favor of just bookmarking the site on my home screen.

Would like to see the logo at the top. Retina quality graphic.

Thanks again!
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C. Clarke
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
May 27 2011 20:30 GMT
#108
I'd like to add my voice to the people who'd like an easy way to switch between mobile and non-mobile. Is it feasible to make m.teamliquid.net be the mobile version? It would be pretty easy to switch to mobile mode that way, and there's a non-mobile link for people who want to opt out.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
ribboo
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1842 Posts
May 28 2011 19:07 GMT
#109
On May 28 2011 05:30 CDRdude wrote:
I'd like to add my voice to the people who'd like an easy way to switch between mobile and non-mobile. Is it feasible to make m.teamliquid.net be the mobile version? It would be pretty easy to switch to mobile mode that way, and there's a non-mobile link for people who want to opt out.

Just had to delete cache/cookies and realized this would be awesome.
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-30 00:14:12
May 30 2011 00:10 GMT
#110
The links at the top are better now that they're a bit bigger. However, on the Calender page the small links are still there so that needs to be fixed.

I also agree with a button on the regular page that let's us switch to mobile view so we can go back and forth without clearing cookies.

I also really like the KST timer at the top right on the link bar.
TobZero
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Germany493 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-30 15:03:12
May 30 2011 15:02 GMT
#111
Hi Rich,

really love the mobile version so far.

is it anyhow possible to add swipe functions to it? or isnt that possible for browser functions and limited to apps?
what i was thinking of is the possibility to display the left side overview by swiping to the right (or the other way round for the right bar). like the google search app does.
[image loading]

i fear its probably not doable but maybe the idea is helpfull anyway
-= we are the swarm =-
mythics
Profile Joined January 2011
United States75 Posts
May 30 2011 20:20 GMT
#112
Mobile works great. It's a bit hard to get to the forums since the layout is different then the regular.

iPhone 4 here. Not sure how well it loads on low connection situations since I am on wireless or full bar 3G.
Two most abundant elments: hydrogen and stupidity.
emythrel
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom2599 Posts
May 30 2011 23:45 GMT
#113
Hey any chance you could add support for skyfire? I get the normal TL site via skyfire on android and its a bit resource heavy to load lol.
When there is nothing left to lose but your dignity, it is already gone.
ofcrfarva
Profile Joined June 2011
United States4 Posts
June 02 2011 21:24 GMT
#114
Super easy to use and doesn't feel like a "mobile" site at all. Great work.
besez
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden54 Posts
June 04 2011 08:01 GMT
#115
Hi! Great work! I really like being able to read posts on my Android phone.

One thing though, and from reading the posts i can tell some people agree with me: It's kind of tiresome to have to zoom in/out all the time to navigate.

I run a mobile site for a small community, and I think setting the "viewport" meta tag for the mobile site could improve the zoom situation:
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0" />
That tag will make the site zoom to the number of pixels available on the device (1:1 zoom for that particular device).

Here's more info about "viewport" from the mozilla developer docs: https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Mobile/Viewport_meta_tag

Just a suggestion though. Keep up the good work!
haypro fighting
Mazer
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada1086 Posts
June 07 2011 18:11 GMT
#116
Sorry if I missed this but how can I turn the mobile version back on? Turned it off once and haven't figured that out. Thanks
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
June 09 2011 23:27 GMT
#117
Is there a way you can add the name of the thread on the top? Cause sometimes I'm reading a thread and then I just look away from my phone for a few hours. I come back to it and completely forget what thread I was reading.
Life?
Phaded
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia579 Posts
June 15 2011 14:56 GMT
#118
Does anyone else have the issue where the time at the top bar is stuck? It's forever 23:06KST for me
I am down but I am far from over
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
June 15 2011 17:31 GMT
#119
On June 15 2011 23:56 Phaded wrote:
Does anyone else have the issue where the time at the top bar is stuck? It's forever 23:06KST for me

Your mobile provider is likely caching the page.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
tjg92
Profile Joined March 2011
United States100 Posts
June 17 2011 02:14 GMT
#120
Just posting to say the mobile version is awesome. I was disappointed that TL wasn't on Tapatalk at first, but there's really no need.
The Maze Blog: http://mazeblog-tjg92.blogspot.com
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko273
Rex 49
Codebar 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1319
Bisu 734
Horang2 577
Jaedong 563
actioN 433
BeSt 422
Soulkey 349
Hyuk 316
Soma 306
firebathero 235
[ Show more ]
Larva 230
Hyun 225
Stork 210
Mong 193
Rush 187
Shine 120
hero 82
PianO 80
Pusan 75
Free 73
910 70
Last 70
Shinee 61
Mind 59
Mini 54
Yoon 41
ZerO 39
sorry 30
Sexy 29
Sharp 29
HiyA 27
sSak 26
Bale 26
Zeus 24
ZergMaN 23
Hm[arnc] 14
Noble 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe256
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1290
shoxiejesuss1139
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King259
Other Games
gofns42745
singsing1767
Pyrionflax169
DeMusliM166
KnowMe147
Livibee132
Trikslyr28
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV27
League of Legends
• Jankos1230
Other Games
• Shiphtur388
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
19m
Patches Events
5h 19m
The PondCast
23h 19m
INu's Battles
1d
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.