• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:51
CEST 11:51
KST 18:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8284 users

TL mobile version

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
May 20 2011 08:21 GMT
#1
Is great!

The android app is still nicer to use but having all the features especially mod functions is fantastic! Go r1ch!
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
May 20 2011 08:35 GMT
#2
just give us a way to turn it off for good please. I've not tried any features as the normal site isn't broken
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
echO [W]
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1495 Posts
May 20 2011 08:43 GMT
#3
What a fantastic and simple way to do a mobile site, just stripping away the "excess" of the full desktop site.

Great use of KISS (Keep it simple stupid).

Go R1CH as well!
"Or a school bus over a bunch of kids" - Tasteless --- “A man's errors are his portals of discovery.” - James Joyce
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-20 09:37:57
May 20 2011 09:35 GMT
#4
Is there to turn it off for good it keeps turning itself on and off and takes longer that the normal version for some reason but that might just be me O.O. also when you post it goes back to the normal version then these mobile one. It keeps switching around ><
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
May 20 2011 09:46 GMT
#5
It stores the preference in a session, depending on your mobile provider it's possible caching is messing up your sessions. I added a cookie to disable it as well.

What's not to like about the new layout?
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-20 09:51:52
May 20 2011 09:49 GMT
#6
Wow I love it!!!! Posting from my phone right now thanks r1ch <3

hmmm, is there a way for us to do liquibets/view the 'my posts' page from the mobile version?
d=(^_^)z
AnxiousHippo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia1451 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-20 10:23:56
May 20 2011 10:14 GMT
#7
On May 20 2011 18:49 elmizzt wrote:
Wow I love it!!!! Posting from my phone right now thanks r1ch <3

hmmm, is there a way for us to do liquibets/view the 'my posts' page from the mobile version?

Pretty much all this.
Edit: Do PM notifications show up as easily as they normally do?
An apple a day keeps the Protoss away | TLHF
Merany
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
France890 Posts
May 20 2011 10:19 GMT
#8
Noticed it earlier and my only complain is that I could not find an easy way to access the forum index. Maybe I missed it? If not, a link next to Login, News, etc at the top would be great.

Other than that, awesome job!
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
May 20 2011 10:25 GMT
#9
aha! OK, to get to the 'my posts' page, click on forum, then 'view threads you've posted in', and select 'view as threads'.

On May 20 2011 19:19 Merany wrote:
Noticed it earlier and my only complain is that I could not find an easy way to access the forum index. Maybe I missed it? If not, a link next to Login, News, etc at the top would be great.

Other than that, awesome job!


Do you mean something other than the link called 'forum'?
d=(^_^)z
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
May 20 2011 10:26 GMT
#10
Do you not see "Forum" at the top?

PM notifications I can try and do, Liquibet might end up being too cluttered.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
ribboo
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1842 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-20 10:32:10
May 20 2011 10:28 GMT
#11
I love it. Posting from iphone right now. Small enough change to not be annoying, but still big enough to make everything so much easier. If that makes sense.

I can't see the reason for the white background at: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/
But it might serve some purpse I guess.
Merany
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
France890 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-20 10:34:27
May 20 2011 10:34 GMT
#12
On May 20 2011 19:26 R1CH wrote:
Do you not see "Forum" at the top?


Hmmm at the top, I've got Login, News, Streams, Events, Calendar, TLPD and Wiki...
Maybe it's just me being blind? Am I at least looking at the correct place?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 20 2011 10:35 GMT
#13
On my iPhone I see no "forum" button on the top and no sidebar on the left, so I can't access anything that isn't linked on the front page.

Honestly the regular TL layout is so good I'd just prefer that it all fit on the screen, perhaps just minus some of the stuff on the right side of the forums, or somehow condense it all.

I'll post a screenshot of what I see on my phone in a few hours after I sleep.
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-20 10:44:11
May 20 2011 10:43 GMT
#14
Added PM notification and fixed an issue where you'd randomly get logged out and/ or revert to non-mobile version. EDIT: And fixed missing Forum link for non-logged users.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
AnxiousHippo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia1451 Posts
May 20 2011 11:05 GMT
#15
On May 20 2011 19:26 R1CH wrote:
Do you not see "Forum" at the top?

PM notifications I can try and do, Liquibet might end up being too cluttered.

You could try putting a link to Liquibet from Profile?
An apple a day keeps the Protoss away | TLHF
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
May 20 2011 11:16 GMT
#16
On May 20 2011 18:46 R1CH wrote:
It stores the preference in a session, depending on your mobile provider it's possible caching is messing up your sessions. I added a cookie to disable it as well.

What's not to like about the new layout?


Preference storing/cookie doesn't seem to be working, just been reverted to the mobile site for the third time today. On ipod touch fwiw.

What's not to like about it? The full version works perfectly fine on my device so I have no need for it. And, funnily enough, the columns that are stripped down are the ones I use the most. If I want to go to the BW tourneys forum, I first need to actually click to bring the forums up, then scroll down past half of the SC2 forums that I have no interest in because the mobile site can't remember that I've shrunk them. If it gets turned back on again I'll see if it's harder than before to get to TLPD, calendar etc. I've yet to see any mobile site anywhere on the internet that I prefer.

Other people's mileage may vary I guess and it'll work for them.
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
MeatyThud
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom14 Posts
May 20 2011 11:55 GMT
#17
Love this, my lunchtime skim through teamliquid on my iphone just got a lot easier!
reprise
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada316 Posts
May 20 2011 12:14 GMT
#18
I'm really liking it on my BB Torch. Only problem I have is the font size won't change, even if I change the setting on my browser.
for graphs of passion, and charts of stars
Fyzar
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands8010 Posts
May 20 2011 12:39 GMT
#19
I like the regular version better ;>.
Please keep the possibility to turn it off, because there's nothing wrong with the normal one.
It appears I have been chosen.
IofDBholder
Profile Joined September 2009
30 Posts
May 20 2011 13:12 GMT
#20
I appreciate the work you guys put into this and make the mobile version available. But personally I prefer the normal version. It reads just fine on my Android phone, and I greatly miss the leftside panel in the mobile version.
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko123
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1071
Shuttle 904
firebathero 665
Jaedong 500
BeSt 347
Hyuk 338
Mong 329
Horang2 279
Hyun 213
Soma 193
[ Show more ]
Stork 145
Bisu 127
Larva 120
PianO 98
Sexy 82
Rush 73
Mind 65
Shine 60
910 52
Shinee 34
Sharp 32
HiyA 31
Pusan 29
Bale 28
ZerO 27
sSak 26
Yoon 26
ZergMaN 24
Hm[arnc] 23
hero 17
sorry 15
Terrorterran 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe112
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1288
shoxiejesuss887
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King310
Other Games
gofns42932
summit1g7429
singsing1145
ceh9576
KnowMe152
Pyrionflax136
DeMusliM82
Livibee80
Trikslyr23
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick429
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1188
• Stunt341
Other Games
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 9m
Patches Events
6h 9m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.