• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:09
CEST 13:09
KST 20:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7585 users

Beta Key Guide List

Blogs > fanatacist
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-10 03:30:45
June 03 2009 16:18 GMT
#1
***OFFICIAL BETA KEY GUIDE LIST BY FA: ***

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=95120





Here I will link all the guides that I think are trying to win the Beta Key contest. Basically I am including any guides made after June 1st. This way you can see all the contestants in one place if you suck at using the search function (: I also made them organized by subject, so that you can find what you want faster. I will try to update this when I can.

Guides made after the Week 1 poll will be bolded

Beta Key Newspost

StarCraft: Technical Guides
Intoduction to SC Modding
Making FPVods Using Growler Guncam
Port Forwarding/Streaming Games
Watching SC on TV

StarCraft: Gameplay Guides
2 Hatch ZvT
TvZ Python
The Stove
PvT
Muta Micro

Card Game Guides
Card Counting in Black Jack
Online Poker

"Real-Life" Guides
Pyrotechnics
Male Masturbation
China
Beating Lyoto Machida
Investing
Reading Korean
Guitar
Basketball; Shooting


Internet Guides
Guide for Making Guides
Trolling
Photo-"hunting" on Fomos
Eve Online

Technology-based Guides
Computer Maintenance
Keyboard Cleaning
Mixing Stereo Sound With Voice Recording
Slipstreaming/Modding a Windows XP Installation




WEEK 1 POLL
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=95009



* I did not include the... substandard... guides.

*****
Peace~
omninmo
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2349 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-03 16:37:07
June 03 2009 16:36 GMT
#2
metadata ftw

bravo 5/5
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
June 03 2009 16:37 GMT
#3
Nice initiative. I just noticed I missed 2 guides haha.
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24799 Posts
June 03 2009 16:43 GMT
#4
I should enter the guides I made prior to June 1.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
June 03 2009 16:46 GMT
#5
Very nice sir.

The Watching SC on TV guide should be "An introduction to SC Modding" tho.

And micronesia, you are not allowed to do that sorry If you posted something before we announced this then too bad.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
VIB
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil3567 Posts
June 03 2009 16:58 GMT
#6
You missed that guide about beta guides:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=94628
Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people.
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
June 03 2009 17:01 GMT
#7
On June 04 2009 01:46 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Very nice sir.

The Watching SC on TV guide should be "An introduction to SC Modding" tho.

And micronesia, you are not allowed to do that sorry If you posted something before we announced this then too bad.

Yeah it's sad that such a rule has to be in place, but otherwise someone could just post the Shadow Rush guide.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
June 03 2009 19:03 GMT
#8
This is a good idea, thanks fana!
✌
Archaic
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States4024 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-03 19:37:42
June 03 2009 19:32 GMT
#9
On June 04 2009 01:58 VIB wrote:
You missed that guide about beta guides:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=94628

Very helpful. Thanks!

P.S. The basis for this blog is a complete lost cause. All you did was use the search option and search [G] and [Guide], and compared the dates to anything released after the contest, a feat that can easily be accomplished by an inebriated monkey with limp left arm. It's obviously just an attempt to make yourself feel accomplished for the sad, painful life that you live every day.
+ Show Spoiler [Please read before ban] +
How'd I do, fanatacist? I think your guide helped... I still love you!
- Amateur troll taking the master's advice
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24799 Posts
June 03 2009 20:44 GMT
#10
On June 04 2009 01:46 FrozenArbiter wrote:
And micronesia, you are not allowed to do that sorry If you posted something before we announced this then too bad.

Oh I didn't know that because it doesn't seem to say that in the rules. I thought it would follow the same guidelines as the cake which says that you can enter old cakes from the previous thread.

Can I at least submit my guide on feminine hygiene?
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Archaic
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States4024 Posts
June 03 2009 21:01 GMT
#11
On June 04 2009 05:44 micronesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2009 01:46 FrozenArbiter wrote:
And micronesia, you are not allowed to do that sorry If you posted something before we announced this then too bad.

Oh I didn't know that because it doesn't seem to say that in the rules. I thought it would follow the same guidelines as the cake which says that you can enter old cakes from the previous thread.

Can I at least submit my guide on feminine hygiene?

LOL. Please do!
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
June 03 2009 22:15 GMT
#12
On June 04 2009 01:43 micronesia wrote:
I should enter the guides I made prior to June 1.

If only I knew about the guide contest before I made the mogulus guide lol :\
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
sperY
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Serbia444 Posts
June 03 2009 22:41 GMT
#13
On June 04 2009 07:15 RaGe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2009 01:43 micronesia wrote:
I should enter the guides I made prior to June 1.

If only I knew about the guide contest before I made the mogulus guide lol :\


Dont be harsh on yourself.
You made many nerds happy
Some even improved their game watching ret and other gosus.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
June 04 2009 14:35 GMT
#14
On June 04 2009 01:46 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Very nice sir.

The Watching SC on TV guide should be "An introduction to SC Modding" tho.

And micronesia, you are not allowed to do that sorry If you posted something before we announced this then too bad.

Thanks, nice catch! I knew I was missing one but I couldn't figure out where because I was in a rush :p Fixed now, updating later today.
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
June 04 2009 14:37 GMT
#15
On June 04 2009 04:32 Archaic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2009 01:58 VIB wrote:
You missed that guide about beta guides:
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=94628

Very helpful. Thanks!

P.S. The basis for this blog is a complete lost cause. All you did was use the search option and search [G] and [Guide], and compared the dates to anything released after the contest, a feat that can easily be accomplished by an inebriated monkey with limp left arm. It's obviously just an attempt to make yourself feel accomplished for the sad, painful life that you live every day.
+ Show Spoiler [Please read before ban] +
How'd I do, fanatacist? I think your guide helped... I still love you!
- Amateur troll taking the master's advice

Lol too much detailing where unnecessary, not enough provocation. However it would work against people who are not as high on the TrollCCup as I am, but mostly D+ and lower trolls.
Peace~
theobsessed1
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States576 Posts
June 04 2009 15:45 GMT
#16
Woo thanks for recognizing my guide~
정명훈 화이팅!~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
June 05 2009 00:30 GMT
#17
Updated
Peace~
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
June 05 2009 02:41 GMT
#18
yes!
UNFUCK YOURSELF
foeffa
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Belgium2115 Posts
June 05 2009 03:25 GMT
#19
How could I miss that guide on fapping. :p
觀過斯知仁矣.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
June 05 2009 15:43 GMT
#20
My guide thread got locked T_T;

Damn noob trolls.
Peace~
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 401
WardiTV151
Rex85
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 17095
StarCastTV_EN402
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko304
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech124
Rex 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 12380
EffOrt 6190
BeSt 1824
ZerO 1291
Hyuk 866
Larva 861
Horang2 844
Hyun 286
Zeus 276
Stork 198
[ Show more ]
Killer 195
Light 194
Barracks 129
Rush 84
Yoon 59
ToSsGirL 41
Shinee 36
Mini 35
Bale 30
Mong 24
Terrorterran 22
PianO 20
Sacsri 19
ggaemo 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
sorry 9
Noble 8
HiyA 7
Sea.KH 5
Dota 2
Dendi645
League of Legends
KnowMe35
Counter-Strike
byalli869
x6flipin70
Other Games
singsing1901
olofmeister1415
XaKoH 529
crisheroes257
Pyrionflax190
Sick166
ArmadaUGS50
Mew2King47
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream392
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 235
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH290
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1882
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 52m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.