• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:41
CEST 22:41
KST 05:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7424 users

Crow, GM eu Zerg player, replay pack #1

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
aAa.Crow
Profile Joined May 2011
France9 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-24 17:46:23
December 14 2013 23:20 GMT
#1
Hello I'm Crow (or MiNiCrow as you want) a 17 years old zerg french player currently in GM !
I would say that I'm a macro oriented player but these days I'm trying to control different gameplay styles in order to improve my strategies in bo3, 5 etc..

So, here is my first replay pack I hope you'll enjoy it, most of the games are macro oriented, I think the shortest game lasts 15min (Sc2 time)

http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/DsvYxWaB

There are 14 replays, 5 ZvZ, 5 ZvT and 4 ZvP, my opponents are all around topmaster/grandmaster level.


If you liked this you can watch my stream. I usually have around 15-20 viewers when I stream, and I answer the questions in the chat !

http://twitch.tv/dsharkcrow


To conclude, you can also follow me on twitter if you want to support me, or follow my news, stuff like that !

https://twitter.com/Sc2Crow


Thanks for reading




RenZan
Profile Joined February 2011
France35 Posts
December 14 2013 23:58 GMT
#2
Crow is a nice guy and a good player, you should take a look at his stream guys.
pPingu
Profile Joined September 2011
Switzerland2892 Posts
December 15 2013 08:21 GMT
#3
He's the next zerg banjo, watch out for him
larve
Profile Joined June 2009
France30 Posts
December 15 2013 19:20 GMT
#4
Love U my little Larvae <3
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
December 15 2013 19:27 GMT
#5
Could you write a little about your general playstyle in the different match ups? for example ZvP is really stylistic atm, and I wouldn't wanna go through 4 replays only to find you play an entirely different style or something
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
aAa.Crow
Profile Joined May 2011
France9 Posts
December 15 2013 20:02 GMT
#6
Sure !

It's really classic I'd say.

In ZvT I like to play with a mutas-ling composition and survive until I can switch on the ultimate Ultra-infest-ling-bane compo.

ZvP: Usually, it depends of the maps. For example on Frost I like to go hatch pool hatch because I feel really safe, whereas I prefer pool first on maps like Belshir or Derelict.
Then I play a roach hydra composition most of the time, because I think its the safest way to play against a Protoss.
Finally if the game goes long, I switch on a Swarmhost BL infest composition because its the only way to beat a protoss deathball in a frontal fight.

ZvZ: I think its like 80% games with pool first opener, 10% hatch first and 10% earlypool or 14/14. I love mutas in ZvZ, I'm really confortable with this style thats why I'm trying to control as I said, new gamestyles like early baneling bust, pre-mutas roach timings etc..


I hope this will answer your questions ! If it doesn't don't hesitate to yell at me :p

sN-PoireauX
Profile Joined April 2011
France5 Posts
December 15 2013 20:52 GMT
#7
PATCHZERG

User was temp banned for this post.
u take it hard lineup?
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
December 15 2013 21:12 GMT
#8
thank you, gonna download and see
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Twine
Profile Joined June 2012
France246 Posts
December 15 2013 21:19 GMT
#9
PATCHZERG

User was temp banned for this post.
#1 Bomber fan | Jin Air best KT
aAa.Crow
Profile Joined May 2011
France9 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-15 21:51:42
December 15 2013 21:42 GMT
#10
Okay ! Feedbacks are welcome

@Poi and Twine : <3
NeThZOR
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
South Africa7387 Posts
December 15 2013 21:50 GMT
#11
Keep them coming
SuperNova - 2015 | SKT1 fan for years | Dear, FlaSh, PartinG, Soulkey, Naniwa
Hellblitz
Profile Joined December 2012
France5 Posts
December 19 2013 22:35 GMT
#12
Crow is super nice guy :D with a nice stream !
aAa.Crow
Profile Joined May 2011
France9 Posts
December 24 2013 02:21 GMT
#13
Thanks Hell
Moosegills
Profile Joined March 2011
United States558 Posts
December 24 2013 03:43 GMT
#14
Thanks for the replays, will have to check them out and see how you EU zergs play
#1 HuK fan, zerg player playing for http://www.complexitygaming.com - @coL_Moosegills
aAa.Crow
Profile Joined May 2011
France9 Posts
December 24 2013 18:22 GMT
#15
No problem ! I'm waiting for your feedback (:
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC544
EnkiAlexander 91
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 544
ZombieGrub143
JuggernautJason92
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22411
Soulkey 264
White-Ra 170
Mini 163
Trap 24
ToSsGirL 22
Shine 20
League of Legends
Doublelift2104
Counter-Strike
fl0m1412
shoxiejesuss546
C9.Mang0171
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3700
Khaldor2226
Liquid`Hasu1713
Trikslyr41
Other Games
summit1g2080
ArmadaUGS2067
B2W.Neo463
shahzam434
Pyrionflax182
UpATreeSC66
Railgan24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• HerbMon 2
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV453
League of Legends
• TFBlade807
• Noizen134
Other Games
• Scarra1434
• imaqtpie931
• Shiphtur277
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 19m
OSC
16h 19m
Stellar Fest
16h 19m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.