• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:21
CEST 22:21
KST 05:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7828 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 08 2013 21:08 GMT
#30
/in
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 11 2013 22:12 GMT
#95
Good evening Gentlemen.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 12:01 GMT
#277
I went to bed after saying hi.

I have my eye on Koshi. Not only have his opening posts been as useful as a wet sack of dead flies, that scumhunting of his against SnB

SnB is feeling uncomfortable.
Not having the best start SnB? D:

and some other posts have led to that bandwagon. A very not so justified wagon.

further:
On September 12 2013 20:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 20:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Actually why everyone of those?

Reasons are in the thread.
SnB for the start + he hasn't given me a better target.
WoS for general uselessness.
Pandain for worst opening post.
Goodkarma, not impressed.

On September 12 2013 08:28 Koshi wrote:
This looks so much like Sicilian. I am leading SnB wagon of justice and VA his scumbuddy is trying to protect him. Could it be? Or not? Who knows. See what happens in the next episode "when Koshi wakes up".
for now ##Vote: Koshi
gn

SnB has very well given you a scumtarget in the form of VA.
Now SnB and VA are not on my scumradar, they rather look like two butthurt townies. But I will look into them further.

and lastly:
On September 12 2013 13:35 kushm4sta wrote:
honestly i dont even care if i get mislynched d1. d1 sucks azz anyway.

/martyr

If you want to help town, then how should this post be useful in anyway?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 12:05 GMT
#280
Forgot to add:
##Vote: Koshi
And I will also look into Grack, don't like his posting.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 12:13 GMT
#283
On September 12 2013 21:07 Koshi wrote:
@blubbdavid
1) Are you telling me that SnB said VA is scum?
2) The reason for my vote on SnB was not because those 2 little thingies you quoted. The reason why it is still on SnB is because.

Oh looks like I confused him with papa. sry for that. But I still find it suspicious that you press on SnB so much because of because.
The reason why it is still on SnB is because.

What do you think about VA.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 12:31 GMT
#291
Atm I have three scumreads:
Koshi, Grack and Kush

Koshi for aforementioned reasons.
Kush for his valuable contributions.
And Grack:
On September 12 2013 14:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 13:24 Pandain wrote:
I'm sorry I'm not going to be able to fully make my thoughts fully comprehensible and eloquent, instead I will just get them written down. College struggles.

Alot of what I was going to say was already said by WoS Old Panther, however I have some comments to them.

VA seems town due to the fact he's actively moving the thread forward for a long time.
GK seems town(recognizing the one argument was silly and a distraction)


I agree with OP's catch on SnB reading up on Papasmurf coaching meaning that snb is probably town. Means he's already investigating outside and looking into matters, which maybe I'm wrong but I don't think is a mafia move.
Papa_Smurf, you asked others to not spam, but spam isn't just useless content, it's a bunch of small thoughts spread out across many posts. Consolidate your thoughts please for the sake of the thread.

Zealos seems town because if someone else was Isaac(who is very likely to be a character due to the fact he's the main party leader in the original GS, thanks Wikipedia!), then he would get counterclaimed. And Isaac isn't evil. I don't know if it's forbidden to reason like this, based on character names, but that's what I got.




Honestly not sure about OP's alignment. People who make posts like that are usually from my experience really really really good, and that means they can do anything. Main thing to keep out for is what OP actually does in the game, not what he just says.

I am getting a bad read on Grackaroni due to the fact he's being very moderate in his opinions, always saying "in my opinion, I feel", trying to defend himself rather than offer actual opinions, or he's just spamming. Not sure if Scum though.

Also to put it bluntly I'm going to lynch kushm4sta unless he stops posting like shit. Also he's being pretty crude(like crude troll), and I really don't appreciate it. He'll be useless to the thread basically, and with more posts I see while writing this he has ignored OP's plea to stop spamming, showing he won't listen.

I agree though that lurkers should be incredibly suspicious, there are five of them in Onegu, blubdavid,raynpelikoneet, Sn0_Man, and Zealos.

1Pandain came into the thread with a long constructed post but he didn't analyze shit.
2He gave out some town reads that agreed with town sentiment.
3His reasoning for S&B being town is absolute bull. (S&B saw Debears post in a newbie game currently in signups, HOW DOES THAT EQUATE TO S&B GOING OUTSIDE THE GAME AND LOOKING FOR MAFIA??)
4He writes to a whole lot of nothing about OP (why did you even include that if you've made no conclusion off of it?
5And to top it off he then says that me and kush are BAD players so we are the top lynch choices
6Now when I called him out on him being more interested in lynching people for being bad than scum he says that we should focus on lurkers.
I don't believe that Pandain has any interest in hunting scum.
##Vote: Pandain

I disagree here with points 1,3,4,5
1. wut
3. have you already made out of thread investigation, Grack?
4. wut
5. you two should be lynched because of scum behaviour, not because you are bad

On September 12 2013 16:08 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 15:50 Papa_Smurf wrote:
He didn't call you and kush out as lynch targets for being bad (which was the primary point of your scumread on him).

When he said "bad read" about you it meant "scum read" pretty obviously by how he described your posting.

Then kush is playing scummy in itself (although that's normal for him as town and scum). "Posting like shit" doesn't mean bad (unless he has a town read on kush). It means he's playing anti-town

At least that's what I discerned.

I thought that at first glance, but I have a hard time believing that when he ends his read on me with, I'm not sure if he's scum. What I read out of that post is that he is most interested in policy lynching the weaker players.

Lets get real, Kush playing anti-town is nothing new from him. He does it as both alignments. If he doesn't start contributing, we vig him and we move on. Lynches should be used on players we can actually analyze.


I've only been scum one time and I was called out immediately by syllogism for wanting to policy lynch someone I called a weaker player. I see pandain displaying similar behavior.

Aside from that i think that scum generally come in the middle of the day with long constructed posts such as these, this one in particular gave very little analysis. After that he peaced out. WoS made a post like this as well but it was clear to me that he was actually trying to analyze my behavior.

Defending your scum comrade much, leaving him to the vig, if there is one?
On September 12 2013 16:49 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 16:28 Koshi wrote:
I can wait a bit on the other Europeans to wake up.

SnB can be town obviously. But meh. Could lynch.
Pandain pretty bad entry.

OP pretty cool guy. Not going to lynch.

Hey Koshi, since you're here what do you think of my case on Pandain? Can you expand upon your read beyond bad entrance.

Hey scumrade, since you're here and in the scum QT anyway, why don't we press together against Pandain? Can you help me find more stuff so that it looks legit.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 12:39 GMT
#295
On September 12 2013 21:20 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 21:13 blubbdavid wrote:
On September 12 2013 21:07 Koshi wrote:
@blubbdavid
1) Are you telling me that SnB said VA is scum?
2) The reason for my vote on SnB was not because those 2 little thingies you quoted. The reason why it is still on SnB is because.

Oh looks like I confused him with papa. sry for that. But I still find it suspicious that you press on SnB so much because of because.
The reason why it is still on SnB is because.

What do you think about VA.

I am not lynching VA first day. Unless crazy happens.

Fair enough.
May I have your opinion on Grack?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 16:22 GMT
#342
On September 13 2013 00:53 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 00:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 00:33 Grackaroni wrote:
@Rayn, Could you write out your opinion of Blubdavid.

I agree with some points he brought up against you:
1Pandain came into the thread with a long constructed post but he didn't analyze shit.
2He gave out some town reads that agreed with town sentiment.
3His reasoning for S&B being town is absolute bull. (S&B saw Debears post in a newbie game currently in signups, HOW DOES THAT EQUATE TO S&B GOING OUTSIDE THE GAME AND LOOKING FOR MAFIA??)
4He writes to a whole lot of nothing about OP (why did you even include that if you've made no conclusion off of it?
5And to top it off he then says that me and kush are BAD players so we are the top lynch choices
6Now when I called him out on him being more interested in lynching people for being bad than scum he says that we should focus on lurkers.


I disagree here with points 1,3,4,5
1. wut
3. have you already made out of thread investigation, Grack?
4. wut
5. you two should be lynched because of scum behaviour, not because you are bad

1. I agree with him. Pandain analyzed people and gave opinions.
2. I'm interested in hearing from both of you & Blubb about this:
2a) You: What you say is incorrect. Pandain did not give town reads that agreed with thread sentiment. Btw why do you use wording "town sentiment"?
2b) Blubb: Why did you not comment on this point at all? This is probably the strongest point in your case against Grack?
3. I don't understand Blubb and i agree with you, Pandain's reasoning for SnB being town is shit.
4. Actually there is a conclusion, it's "watch out for this guy", i agree with the concusion Pandain came to, because that's exactly how i felt when i read Old Partner's posts.
5. That's certainly not what Pandain said.
6. This is wrong because that was not the point in the first place. I dunno however why Pandain did not correct you, or why Blubb is not bringing this up in his case.

Other than what i said, Blubb's case is crap. Anything else is nothing alignment indicative and is a pre-flip association that's bad. Does not make either one of you scum though.

Could you elaborate on my point (2), as i assked you to earlier?

There's not much to it, it's a non-contribution. I think if Pandain came in and gave some reasoning for why somebody people were supicous of was town then he would be adding something.
If pandain was arguing I was scum why did he use the word "bad", and then say at the end I'm not sure if he's scum and then post a paragraph afterwards on policy lynching Kush. I interpreted it as grack sucks, he's not confident in his reads, etc - let's just get rid of him.

I didn't comment on point 2 because I don't disagree with Grackaroni there. Pandain's townreads were mainstreamlined at that time. (or better: Pandain's townreads were similar to mine, so I had not too much reason to interfere)
Point 6: Tbh I don't know myself why I didn't comment on this one, yes Grack seems to be wrong in this case.

On September 13 2013 01:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 01:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 13 2013 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 01:03 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 13 2013 01:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 00:58 Grackaroni wrote:
@Rayn, thread sentiment would be better worded. It's not a scumslip, when I say town I mean town as a whole. aka the thread.

yeah yeah, could you just answer the questions, that was a part of it only.

On September 13 2013 00:54 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 13 2013 00:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sno_man and Grack: Could you go through Pandain's & Old Partner's posts and tell me which one of those guys has shared more thoughts that contribute towards this game?

lol please don't make me read through that guys posts

This is the same thing i feel about Axlegreaser. Still, every time i read his posts multiple times and every time i can't understand anything he says. Trust me, this is way easier..

I'm not sure what I didn't answer? I've covered just about everything throughout my last posts.
Lots of people were saying vayne was town at the time and I believe that people were less sure about GK but had a similar opinion.

Oh sorry, i missed this post:
On September 13 2013 00:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 13 2013 00:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 13 2013 00:33 Grackaroni wrote:
@Rayn, Could you write out your opinion of Blubdavid.

I agree with some points he brought up against you:
1Pandain came into the thread with a long constructed post but he didn't analyze shit.
2He gave out some town reads that agreed with town sentiment.
3His reasoning for S&B being town is absolute bull. (S&B saw Debears post in a newbie game currently in signups, HOW DOES THAT EQUATE TO S&B GOING OUTSIDE THE GAME AND LOOKING FOR MAFIA??)
4He writes to a whole lot of nothing about OP (why did you even include that if you've made no conclusion off of it?
5And to top it off he then says that me and kush are BAD players so we are the top lynch choices
6Now when I called him out on him being more interested in lynching people for being bad than scum he says that we should focus on lurkers.


I disagree here with points 1,3,4,5
1. wut
3. have you already made out of thread investigation, Grack?
4. wut
5. you two should be lynched because of scum behaviour, not because you are bad

1. I agree with him. Pandain analyzed people and gave opinions.
2. I'm interested in hearing from both of you & Blubb about this:
2a) You: What you say is incorrect. Pandain did not give town reads that agreed with thread sentiment. Btw why do you use wording "town sentiment"?
2b) Blubb: Why did you not comment on this point at all? This is probably the strongest point in your case against Grack?
3. I don't understand Blubb and i agree with you, Pandain's reasoning for SnB being town is shit.
4. Actually there is a conclusion, it's "watch out for this guy", i agree with the concusion Pandain came to, because that's exactly how i felt when i read Old Partner's posts.
5. That's certainly not what Pandain said.
6. This is wrong because that was not the point in the first place. I dunno however why Pandain did not correct you, or why Blubb is not bringing this up in his case.

Other than what i said, Blubb's case is crap. Anything else is nothing alignment indicative and is a pre-flip association that's bad. Does not make either one of you scum though.

Could you elaborate on my point (2), as i assked you to earlier?

There's not much to it, it's a non-contribution. I think if Pandain came in and gave some reasoning for why somebody people were supicous of was town then he would be adding something.
If pandain was arguing I was scum why did he use the word "bad", and then say at the end I'm not sure if he's scum and then post a paragraph afterwards on policy lynching Kush. I interpreted it as grack sucks, he's not confident in his reads, etc - let's just get rid of him.

I don't think you are right.
His read on VA is not following the thread sentiment, for example you yourself think VA is not necessarily town, as do other people. His read on GK is not following the thread sentiment, most people thought GK was scummy because of that comment, i agree with Pandain. His reasoning for the read on SnB is shit as said earlier. His read on OP is golden imo. Everybody should vote for that guy. His read on you is not following the thread sentiment, i can understand why he thinks what he says about you, i do not agree with him though. I am not even gonna go to the kush read. Kush needs to be given time. He either starts playing, if he does not, we lynch/vig him. Discussing/pressuring him does nothing good. I can however understand his policy.

His read on me was following thread sentiment, I believe Vayne and WoS both called me scummy before this. I could have been wrong about GK.

Could you respond to my biggest point in my post about Blubdavid about him not exhibiting a townie mindset. The quotes of me he posted didn't point towards me being scum. He decided in his head beforehand that he was going to call me scummy and then cherry picked quotes and inserted a scummy twist on them.

This to me seems like behavior that would come from a less experienced scum player, and his choice of lynch targets helps reinforce that view.

2/3 of my choice in lynchtargets weren't on the bandwagoning side, I chose you additionally because you tried to shoot down Paindain's big post pretty strongly.
And no, that what I did wasn't cherry picking. More like your post on Panda was cherrypicking.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 16:24 GMT
#345
And what are you, Hufflepuff?
I am awaiting your analysis on me.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 16:25 GMT
#346
EPWOP: @VA
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 16:46 GMT
#363
On September 13 2013 01:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 21:01 blubbdavid wrote:
I went to bed after saying hi.

I have my eye on Koshi. Not only have his opening posts been as useful as a wet sack of dead flies, that scumhunting of his against SnB

SnB is feeling uncomfortable.
Not having the best start SnB? D:

and some other posts have led to that bandwagon. A very not so justified wagon.

further:
On September 12 2013 20:19 Koshi wrote:
On September 12 2013 20:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Actually why everyone of those?

Reasons are in the thread.
SnB for the start + he hasn't given me a better target.
WoS for general uselessness.
Pandain for worst opening post.
Goodkarma, not impressed.

On September 12 2013 08:28 Koshi wrote:
This looks so much like Sicilian. I am leading SnB wagon of justice and VA his scumbuddy is trying to protect him. Could it be? Or not? Who knows. See what happens in the next episode "when Koshi wakes up".
for now ##Vote: Koshi
gn

SnB has very well given you a scumtarget in the form of VA.
Now SnB and VA are not on my scumradar, they rather look like two butthurt townies. But I will look into them further.

and lastly:
On September 12 2013 13:35 kushm4sta wrote:
honestly i dont even care if i get mislynched d1. d1 sucks azz anyway.

/martyr

If you want to help town, then how should this post be useful in anyway?


blubbdavid I would like your opinion on what you think of my analysis, it will tell me a lot of your alignment.

Ok so you pick a random person that is pretty much null to everyone in Koshi and decide to push him. ok great.

but wait your entire case just consists of his posting is "bad" which isn't really indicative of anything, just your opinion. Also note that koshi plays way worse as town.

You then go on to say that me and SnB just look like "butthurt" townies, perhaps trying to somehow gain some cred with us but then you leave us open to suspicion by saying "you will look into us later"

wtf?

then for good measure you throw in a bad kush quote and say that the posting is trash, well ok we all knew that. illusionary participation.

I don't see how your analysis makes me lynchworthy.
If I were scum, then I don't see how my actions should lead to anything that could be harmful to town. Now, you could say that I am bad scum, but consider that even a bad scum should have teammates who back him and lead him. And I have more confidence into my scum play than my town play.

Picking koshi may seem random, I picked him because his posts rubbed me the wrong way and I didn't want to meddle with the SnB bandwagon then. Is this scummy? Well it could be scummy if SnB were scum.
Koshi's push against SnB then was even less justified then my read on Koshi.

You guys being "butthurt" (maybe a good phrasing sry) was my first glance opinion. I wanted to look into you guys later because first I wanted to get rid of my post against Koshi.

I don't see how the kush quote is bad, him playing the martyr is not helpful. Does he really play Anti-town as town?
Admittedly, I overlooked/forgot some things about Grack, but I don't see how this is scummy.

And Grack, happy that you have a reason?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 16:49 GMT
#364
EBWOP: Wanted to say that "butthurt" is a bad phrasing. I used because I think that it was some usual day 1 fight were two townies were accusing each other, as scum wants it.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 16:59 GMT
#370
On September 13 2013 01:52 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 01:46 blubbdavid wrote:
Koshi's push against SnB then was even less justified then my read on Koshi.

So you are admitting that your VOTE on koshi wasn't justified at all?

Yep, this guy is scum.

PS NMM5 is a long-ass time ago lol

Is Koshi's push minus justified, so that my Vote on Koshi, which is more justified, is not justified at all? math how does it werk
I will answer your questions soon, rayn, didn't see them.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 17:29 GMT
#380
On September 13 2013 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
1) Why did you not say clearly why you thought / think(?) Grackaroni is scum?
2) Why the retarded connection case?
3) Why exactly is Koshi scum?

1) I think Grack is scum because 1. his jumping at Panda, though that doesn't make for a very strong case, and 2. the retarded connection case.
2) The connection between Grack and kush? Because in another game I once defended my bad scumbuddy in the same manner as Grack did here, leaving it for the vig.

Lets get real, Kush playing anti-town is nothing new from him. He does it as both alignments. If he doesn't start contributing, we vig him and we move on. Lynches should be used on players we can actually analyze.
Imo, both vigs and lynches should be used on players we can analyze. Grack clearly doesn't want to see kush lynched and delegating the task to the maybe existing vigi nonchalantly. Grack, out of onegu and kush, who should be vig'd?
3)
On September 12 2013 07:23 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 07:21 strongandbig wrote:
On September 12 2013 07:20 Koshi wrote:
On September 12 2013 07:18 strongandbig wrote:
yes.

koshi how

Search and destroy. I ll catch them. np.

ok but how will you make sure the rest of town doesnt lynch not scum

How do you know I am town?

##vote StrongandBig

SnB's post is not a scumslip. Koshi's unvoting really makes me more suspicious now, even though I sometimes was losing grip at Koshi's case. Atleast I am not giving up to peer pressure.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 17:39 GMT
#389
Heh, even Panda is misreading his own post.
On September 12 2013 14:03 Pandain wrote:
Ignore this post except for one key point I realized so we can stay on track of what matters: lurkers.

Zealos's post doesn't mean anything I think; I think he was referring to his name in the mythical realm known as real life. Wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Also kush I'll probably change from you, I was once the huge spammer too. I'll just ask you to step it up.

and snoman how are your "let's lynch BD" anyhow useful.
On September 13 2013 01:52 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 01:46 blubbdavid wrote:
Koshi's push against SnB then was even less justified then my read on Koshi.

So you are admitting that your VOTE on koshi wasn't justified at all?

Yep, this guy is scum.

PS NMM5 is a long-ass time ago lol

This is wrong, as I stated before. Your suspicions come from that line and, as you earlier stated, that I am a bad scum/anti- town player? I want some more analysis and less fluff. Especially less fluff.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 17:40 GMT
#390
On September 13 2013 02:35 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 02:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
EBWOP: Blubb, where does Grack make a connection case?

I think he meant himself. Not certain. lol.

Yeah, I meant myself.
Probably we are talking about different things, mind to repeat what you meant by "Retarded Connection case"?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 17:42 GMT
#392
On September 13 2013 02:38 Grackaroni wrote:
@Blubbdavid, If onegu doesn't start playing then he is a solid vig shot as well. I've played with kush before and I doubt he is going to start playing at this point, but there's no way of reading him so it's a waste of a lynch. We don't use lynches on anti-town players we use them on scum players. If we pushed lynches on players such as kush who play anti-town regardless of alignment, then everybody would be in agreement and drop their vote on kush and we would have no information for day2

You are the only player I can remember arguing that kush is likely scum. Everybody else is voting for kush as a policy. To punish kush for playing the way he does and to discourage him from playing like that again in future games.

Well, I haven't played with kush before so I don't know.
Furthermore, to get more light on your business, I think it's time to inquire Pandain, who has not contributed much. We were all focused too much on Pandain's big entry post.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 17:43 GMT
#393
Oh, we thought the same thing.
well, happy bd btw
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 18:02 GMT
#406
I am having a hard time reading OP's posts. Is he gonzaw's smurf? I want to see further contributions of his before I form an opinion.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
September 12 2013 19:23 GMT
#467
Koshi, where have your suspicions against rayn gone too?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 156
ProTech145
JuggernautJason64
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 197
Dewaltoss 111
Hyuk 71
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc10068
League of Legends
Doublelift724
Counter-Strike
fl0m1615
Fnx 758
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4418
Khaldor1031
crisheroes1013
Liquid`Hasu577
Other Games
summit1g6805
FrodaN2313
shahzam407
KnowMe341
XBOCT294
C9.Mang0181
ArmadaUGS152
ZombieGrub30
Trikslyr26
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 39m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 39m
Online Event
14h 39m
FEL
19h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.