• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:17
CEST 06:17
KST 13:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8196 users

[Interview] SPL STX vs CJ Round 3 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 05 2013 09:52 GMT
#1
(T)STX SouL_Classic

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about winning?

I wanted to go on a winning streak last time but I lost way too easily. Even my performance today wasn't that good but I am relieved that I won.

You showed a kind of poor performance during the middle of the game.

As I was playing the game, I kept asking myself "why am I in such an advantageous situation right now?" I figured I was going to win easily. But then I kind of relaxed so the game took a while to finish.

This season's record is not that good.

Whenever I do badly during practice, I tell myself that I need to do better but the thing is, I am always in the top during my team's practices. I'm also confident in my skills. But when it comes to televised matches, I get nervous. My performance skills also don't come out. I still made mistakes in today's game but I do think that I am getting better. But I need to make sure I stop making mistakes.

STX SouL can't seem to get out of last place.

Today was the last match before the break. Our break starts on Thursday but we were notified that we would lose a day had we lost our match today. So I played with clenched teeth. I am so relieved that I won.

Your performances are so up and down.

My performance skills don't come out for matches and I think it's because I keep going up and down. I keep making disappointing performances even though I want to show a great form. I really need to adapt to the telelvised matches environment quickly.

This season's goals?

I thought I would do well before the season began but I am doing poorly. For now, a 50% win ratio is my goal. If I do grab it, I want to maintain that 50% ratio. I will make sure I slowly stack up the victories.

Anything else you would like to say?

I want to thank Size and Bear for helping me with practice. We have Chinese New Year coming up soon so I hope I can spend it having fun. I plan on going home for the break. There have been no breaks recently so I really want to recharge up during this one.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Gorilla23
Profile Joined March 2012
United States339 Posts
February 05 2013 16:05 GMT
#2
Thanks for the interview.

Nice to see STX get another win.
Zygno
Profile Joined August 2012
Austria276 Posts
February 05 2013 16:38 GMT
#3
Thank you Seeker!
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 05 2013 19:19 GMT
#4
what a chin
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Confuse
Profile Joined October 2009
2238 Posts
February 05 2013 19:22 GMT
#5
we would lose a day had we lost our match today


ouch. thats proleague for you... tough love : /
If we fear what we do not understand, then why is ignorance bliss?
TsGBruzze
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Sweden1190 Posts
February 05 2013 19:26 GMT
#6
On February 06 2013 04:19 opterown wrote:
what a chin

indeed, if you have a chin you probably have skill
''you got to yolo things up to win''
derpface
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden925 Posts
February 05 2013 19:30 GMT
#7
The Chinterran <3

Wonder when he will leave us like the Chintoss did
gg no re #_< no1 Hydra and Leta fan >_#
FlyingSteaks
Profile Joined April 2012
Brazil433 Posts
February 05 2013 19:49 GMT
#8
thx seeker

gogo STX, time to get out of the last place
illidanx
Profile Joined November 2011
United States973 Posts
February 05 2013 19:49 GMT
#9
nice to see stx with another win :D
Die-hard KeSPA fan
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 591
Larva 335
Leta 66
NaDa 48
TT1 23
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft448
Mew2King110
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1376
BasetradeTV268
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota255
League of Legends
• Rush915
• Lourlo711
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 43m
INu's Battles
7h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 43m
Replay Cast
18h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.