• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:50
CEST 06:50
KST 13:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8104 users

Top 50 streamers in Jan.2013+Proleague/GSL viewers

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-01 19:36:13
February 01 2013 15:35 GMT
#1
Welcome to the monthly edition of the top 50 streamers list.

This month's edition won't be as long as last month's, since there's no gigantic year-end table to present to you. But there's still something new for y'all that I'm sure you've all been waiting for: GSL viewer numbers!

Thanks to GSL finally switching to Twitch full-time (Thank you so much, guys at GSL!), I am now able to gather not only the weekly Proleague viewer numbers, but also the viewer numbers for GSL. And given that these two eSports behemoths at times are even going at it head-to-head, those numbers sure are interesting. Who do you think will win that fight? Proleague, or GSL? Will it be an even fight or a beat-down? Well, more on that later!

Table of contents
  • Huh? What's this?
  • Top 50 streamers in January 2013
    • Sorted by avg. viewer
    • Sorted by avg. viewer * hours streamed
    • Stray observations
  • The big picture
  • Proleague vs. GSL
  • A poll!
  • Older entries


Huh? What's this?

For those of you who don't already know what this is about: I'm gathering various data from all the streams that are presented on teamliquid.net (viewers, game, events, etc.) and use that data to produce the pretty tables you see below. The tables only contain SC2 players (that is, people streaming games of Starcraft 2 being played by the streamer themselves) and not casters, teams or other streams. The tables also only contain Starcraft 2 related activities. So CatZ streaming Dota2 will not be taken into account, for instance.

For live stream data, go and visit soiii's site http://sc2streamnumbers.com/ where you can check out detailed graphs of stream viewers of every stream. (Thread here). Please check it out, it's pretty awesome. I thought about doing something like that at some point, but soiii did it way better and prettier than I could've ever done.

The list


Due to space limitations, I have to shorten the headers and leave some data out of the tables presented here. You can get the full tables from the links below.
The headers aren't as clear as I'd like them to be thanks to this, so here's a quick explanation, just in case: "Viewers" denotes the average viewers in the given month. "Hours" are the hours played. "Place diff" and "Viewer diff" are the place and viewer differences compared to last month. And "HotS%" is the percentage of Heart of the Swarm streaming compared to Wings of Liberty. A full green bar means the player streamed only HotS, a grey bar means he only streamed WoL.

Also, the HTML version linked beneath the images has some more information that I had to leave out due to space limitation, most notably the featured status of the players.

Now, Without further ado, here's this month's tables:

[image loading]
(HTML version here)


[image loading]
(HTML version here)


Stray observations

  • Boy, people sure like watching EG's Zergs going at it, eh? Stephano, Jaedong and IdrA remain the most popular streamers out there. Jaedong's numbers went down significantly from last month, but it's still enough to give him a comfortable second place.
  • Speaking of EG.. geez! Half of the players in both top 10 lists are EG guys! 11 of their 13 players have been streaming last month. And not only that, they've been streaming like crazy! Want more proof? Well, how about this: Total hours streamed by EG playeres in December 2012: ~180. Total hours streamed by EG in Jaunary 2013: ~670. Last month's year end list was clearly showing how popular the EG guys are in general. Could it be that it inspired them to stream again some more? I honestly have no idea, but like any other guy I'd like to think that my work has some meaning and gets people to do positive things, like streaming more.
  • The number of streamers playing HotS seems to grow again, doesn't it? So many green bars.. More on that in the next section.
  • Notable absentees this month: NaNiwa, MC, TaeJa, qxc, MorroW, GanZi, Revival.
  • I still haven't found the time to graph viewer numbers by hours of the day. My apologies, desrow. Exams will be mostly over next week, and I'll have more time to devote to fun things again then!
  • if you find any mistakes or errors in the lists, please do let me know, especially concerning team changes or players that you are absolutely sure should be on the lists, but are not.
Well, That's all I can think of for now.

The big picture


[image loading]
(The actual numbers are not important, it's the ratio between month that's important.)

Did you know that Heart of the Swarm is right around the corner? The pros sure do! Last month I predicted a "steady" rise of HotS viewer numbers, and a slow decline of WoL viewer numbers. Yep, I'm definitely no Nostradamus, folks!

HotS viewer numbers are up significantly from last month, almost reaching the level of the start of the beta, and that's two months before release! The viewership will only grow until the HotS release. And even the WoL viewer numbers are up, if only slightly.

And with no premier tournament happening in February, the numbers overall will most likely keep rising, while March looks equally bright. There'll be big tournaments, sure, but there will also be HotS. Here's to hoping the expansion will bring lots of new players (and viewers).

Proleague vs. GSL

You'll notice that there are two GSL groups missing from the graph, Group A and Group D. My script borked right around the time Group A was playing, and I unfortunately miss any data for exactly the few hours GSL was on. Talk about bad timing. :/ For Group D, the link on teamliquid's sidebar linked to gomtv.net instead to the Twitch.tv stream. Since I get my numbers through teamliquid (something I plan to change in the long-term, especially now that I will never have to deal with own3D's horrible API again), here, too, I am missing the actual viewer numbers. Sorry about that!

As a bit of an apology, I've included today's Proleague and GSL numbers, since I'm sure you guys wouldn't want to wait a whole month to find out how Stephano's done in terms of viewer numbers.

It should also be noted that these numbers are only for the English streams of the corresponding leagues. These numbers say nothing about Korean viewers.
I also am not entirely sure if the GSL numbers also incorporate viewers watching straight from gomtv.net, and not through teamliquid.net or twitch.tv. If anyone knows this, please do let me know! Apparently, watching GSL from gomtv.net does not add to the twitch.tv viewer numbers, so the actual GSL foreign viewer numbers are higher than what is presented here. Poor Proleague.

[image loading]

Now isn't that interesting? When they're not competing directly with each other, GSL viewer numbers are roughly equivalent to Proleague viewer when EG-TL is playing. When they are competing, however.. ouch! Proleague just has no chance at all against GSL, it seems.

Today was a special case, with EG-TL playing on Proleague (which usually guarantees >10.000 average viewers) and Stephano playing for the first time in GSL in Group H (which was hyped all over the place). Proleague viewers were cut in half, while Stephano did not at all impact GSL's average viewerships.

This one is hard to interpret. It could be that Stephano vs. EG-TL simply cancelled each other out. Would today's GSL group have gotten a lot more viewers if they were not competing with Proleague? Proleague definitely suffered, EG-TL's usual numbers were basically cut in half, so it's definitely a possibility. Then again, we had another foreigner in the GSL with HuK, and even without any Proleague competition, Group C didn't gain just roughly 2000 viewers on average. So perhaps Stephano wasn't as big a draw for the foreign crowd after all. It's hard to say.

A Poll!

So, that's all for this month!

Well, almost. Now that Proleague and GSL viewer numbers are here to stay (it appears), I will of course keep presenting those numbers. But, technically speaking, those numbers don't have a whole lot to do with the top 50 streamers of a given month, right?

So here's a poll for you all. Should I keep presenting all my numbers in one big thread a month, or should I split up what I have? That is, should I do one "Top 50 streamers" and one "Proleague and GSL numbers" thread, or keep the two combined as they are right now? On the one hand, there might be people who want to know about event numbers and don't care about streamer viewership (and vice versa), on the other hand, I wouldn't want to spam the sc2 forum each month. So.. poll time!
Feel free to voice your opinion on this in the thread, too, of course, especially if you have a smart, third option that my stupid self hasn't come up with yet.

Poll: One thread per month, or multiple threads (one per topic) per month?

Keep it all in one thread! (292)
 
94%

Split it up, one for top streamers, one for GSL/Proleague (18)
 
6%

Something else (specify in comments) (2)
 
1%

312 total votes

Your vote: One thread per month, or multiple threads (one per topic) per month?

(Vote): Keep it all in one thread!
(Vote): Split it up, one for top streamers, one for GSL/Proleague
(Vote): Something else (specify in comments)



Hope you guys enjoyed, as always. Any kind of feedback is always welcome!

Older entries
  • Top 50 streamers in Dec 2012 (plus Top 100 2012!*)
  • Top 50 streamers in November 2012
  • Top 50 streamers in October 2012
  • Top 50 streamers in September 2012
  • Top 50 streamers in August 2012
  • Top 50 streamers in July 2012
  • Top 50 streamers in June 2012
  • Top 50 streamers in May 2012
  • Who is the most popular streamer?(Numbers inside!) (March-April 2012)
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 01 2013 15:39 GMT
#2
I also am not entirely sure if the GSL numbers also incorporate viewers watching straight from gomtv.net, and not through teamliquid.net or twitch.tv. If anyone knows this, please do let me know!


The viewers on GOMTV.net do not count as part of the Twitch.tv stream, they are separate and if Twitch for example goes down for a moment like it did tonight, the stream on GOM was still up.

Thanks for your hard work with this project, I really enjoy it.
Lazzi
Profile Joined June 2011
Switzerland1923 Posts
February 01 2013 15:41 GMT
#3
Nice job thanks.
It's good to be back
Butterednuts
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States859 Posts
February 01 2013 15:47 GMT
#4
Evil Geniuses capturing so much of the streaming market. With that and their player roster being so powerful they're sitting pretty!
Chameleons Cast No Shadows
Adebisi
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1637 Posts
February 01 2013 15:56 GMT
#5
Cool post as always. I definitely wouldn't mind you splitting up the topics, and even further adding the daily broadcasts of different leagues so it would be a comparison of GSL, IPL, NASL, MLG, Proleague viewership.
nomyx
Profile Joined June 2012
United States2205 Posts
February 01 2013 15:56 GMT
#6
Nice to see SC2 stream numbers up.
monx
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada1400 Posts
February 01 2013 15:57 GMT
#7
quite low numbers when compared to LoL but EG is doing a fantastic job to market their players.
@ggmonx
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
February 01 2013 16:03 GMT
#8
On February 02 2013 00:56 Adebisi wrote:
Cool post as always. I definitely wouldn't mind you splitting up the topics, and even further adding the daily broadcasts of different leagues so it would be a comparison of GSL, IPL, NASL, MLG, Proleague viewership.

The problem with that is that the major non-Korean events do not offer any viewership numbers. So no IPL or MLG numbers. If they're available, I'm happy to present them, of course!

As for non-major events by the major organizations, hmm.. I probably could do IPTL, NASL, showmatches, etc., but that's a lot more work than just Proleague and GSL. There are often multiple streams (should I just pick the largest one? The average of all? Just the English language ones?), the streams themselves change (sometimes it's players/casters using their personal stream for events), and then there are rebroadcasts that I would have to filter out, and sometimes events run without being mentioned in the TL.net calendar at all (mostly rebroadcasts), etc.

That doesn't make it impossible to do, though. It's something to keep in mind, especially if I'll end up splitting up the threads.
Adebisi
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1637 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-01 16:07:56
February 01 2013 16:07 GMT
#9
On February 02 2013 01:03 Conti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2013 00:56 Adebisi wrote:
Cool post as always. I definitely wouldn't mind you splitting up the topics, and even further adding the daily broadcasts of different leagues so it would be a comparison of GSL, IPL, NASL, MLG, Proleague viewership.

The problem with that is that the major non-Korean events do not offer any viewership numbers. So no IPL or MLG numbers. If they're available, I'm happy to present them, of course!

As for non-major events by the major organizations, hmm.. I probably could do IPTL, NASL, showmatches, etc., but that's a lot more work than just Proleague and GSL. There are often multiple streams (should I just pick the largest one? The average of all? Just the English language ones?), the streams themselves change (sometimes it's players/casters using their personal stream for events), and then there are rebroadcasts that I would have to filter out, and sometimes events run without being mentioned in the TL.net calendar at all (mostly rebroadcasts), etc.

That doesn't make it impossible to do, though. It's something to keep in mind, especially if I'll end up splitting up the threads.

I guess IPL mirrors their stuff on ign.com/ipl (free hd too! regardless, its no different than the #s you lose from people watching on gom's platform) but otherwise isn't everyone on Twitch now? I more meant just the daily broadcasts, not major events.
ElMeanYo
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1032 Posts
February 01 2013 16:07 GMT
#10
That you Conti for putting in the effort to do this. It's always an interesting read.
“The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
February 01 2013 16:13 GMT
#11
On February 02 2013 01:07 Adebisi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2013 01:03 Conti wrote:
On February 02 2013 00:56 Adebisi wrote:
Cool post as always. I definitely wouldn't mind you splitting up the topics, and even further adding the daily broadcasts of different leagues so it would be a comparison of GSL, IPL, NASL, MLG, Proleague viewership.

The problem with that is that the major non-Korean events do not offer any viewership numbers. So no IPL or MLG numbers. If they're available, I'm happy to present them, of course!

As for non-major events by the major organizations, hmm.. I probably could do IPTL, NASL, showmatches, etc., but that's a lot more work than just Proleague and GSL. There are often multiple streams (should I just pick the largest one? The average of all? Just the English language ones?), the streams themselves change (sometimes it's players/casters using their personal stream for events), and then there are rebroadcasts that I would have to filter out, and sometimes events run without being mentioned in the TL.net calendar at all (mostly rebroadcasts), etc.

That doesn't make it impossible to do, though. It's something to keep in mind, especially if I'll end up splitting up the threads.

I guess IPL mirrors their stuff on ign.com/ipl (free hd too! regardless, its no different than the #s you lose from people watching on gom's platform) but otherwise isn't everyone on Twitch now? I more meant just the daily broadcasts, not major events.

For daily broadcasts, that's definitely possible. Most likely, I'll have to work around some kinks for each specific event (the IGN stream is online practically 24/7, for instance, mostly showing old stuff), but that's definitely on the to-do list.

And yeah, the big events do use twitch for the most part, but they often also try to mask their viewer numbers, and teamliquid.net's sidebar often just links to their website and not to the twitch.tv accounts. I'm not sure if I could get the viewer numbers via the twitch API anyhow, though. I want to get my numbers straight from the streaming sites anyhow, though. It's another thing on the to-do list.
Yhamm
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
France7248 Posts
February 01 2013 16:14 GMT
#12
great work once again!
Stephano streamed a bit of HoTS this month, around 5h I think
LiquipediaWe will have only each other at the last
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
February 01 2013 16:25 GMT
#13
On February 02 2013 01:14 Yhamm wrote:
great work once again!
Stephano streamed a bit of HoTS this month, around 5h I think

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that. I think he streamed more HotS than that, even. He just never actually set the game he played to HotS (the streamers have to tell TL which game they're streaming), so it didn't show up in the database. It's all Stephano's fault.
MisterFred
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2033 Posts
February 01 2013 16:26 GMT
#14
Have I mentioned you're one of the most awesome contributers on TeamLiquid.net yet? I haven't? You are one of the most awesome contributers on TeamLiquid.net

Thank you.
"The victor? Not the highest scoring, nor the best strategist, nor the best tactitian. The victor was he that was closest to the Tao of FFA." -.Praetor
Pyloss
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany1515 Posts
February 01 2013 16:41 GMT
#15
Interesting as always, thanks for that. Nice to see that sooo many do watch hots now, i'm defenitly with them. Streams in WoL are not sooo excting when you only play hots, right?

And also kinda good to know that GSL is far appove in a head-to-head fight, it's the better games and the better production for sure, imo.
I think that next month, the WoL numbers will go down, and the hots numbers will contunie to raise!
<3 sOs, Parting, Mana, Honor, TaKe, Mcanning<3
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10387 Posts
February 01 2013 16:48 GMT
#16
Teamless player streaming 325 hours. my fucking god... @_@
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
krawnicks
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany46 Posts
February 01 2013 16:57 GMT
#17
Funny how Hui's peak is greater than Stephanos. He totally cheated XD
soiii
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany266 Posts
February 01 2013 16:58 GMT
#18
Stephano outdoing Jaedong in average stream viewers :O. Also, EG streams by far the most. Nice article once again and nice to see that sc2 is picking up in numbers after a long time of decline.
Cattlecruiser
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States340 Posts
February 01 2013 17:03 GMT
#19
Thank you very much.
Great work on gathering the data.
I really hope it leads to more top end Terrans streaming.
Especially Meching Korean Terrans, which is a rare breed indeed.

I get that streaming marine tank medvac 3-4 base streaming is powerful.
I don't need more examples of it to practice, however more guidelines for late game mech composition/micro is always welcome...
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
February 01 2013 17:13 GMT
#20
Very interesting too see that ProLeague take such a big hit while GSL don't improve much at all.
Worth noting is that today is not a normal ProLeague day, it should have been tomorrow so I think that contributed much as well.
(People didn't actually know about the change of date)

EG topping the charts again, JD losing viewers compared too December as well as some others but the total amount of viewers going up, very interesting and imo better for the scene as a whole.

Will be very interesting to see a viewers/hours, got a feeling that 15-23:00 PST is the time to stream.
The curse is real
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
SortOf 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2311
Shinee 66
sorry 15
NotJumperer 15
HiyA 14
Noble 11
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1451
NeuroSwarm164
League of Legends
JimRising 692
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft585
Other Games
summit1g7183
Coldzera 774
C9.Mang0342
PiGStarcraft249
ArmadaUGS34
RuFF_SC231
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick919
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream391
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2130
League of Legends
• Lourlo1308
• Rush1197
• Stunt318
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 10m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 10m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.