• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:20
CEST 08:20
KST 15:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7243 users

[Stream] ZombieGrub

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
ZombieGrub
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States719 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-18 18:26:42
February 14 2012 00:24 GMT
#1
Hello hello!

I'm ZombieGrub (or Jess, if you prefer), and I am a masters terran. :D

My music is pretty varied, with dubstep, classical, Nirvana, 80's, current pop music, 90's boy/girl bands, and the occasional hipster music no one's heard about.

My schedule for the next few weeks:

Thursday 2-5pm EST
Ladder Time!
Just straight up laddering. Feel free to ask questions about the games and I'll try to reply in chat.

Friday 2-5pm EST
Analysis! 1v1 ladder with post-game analysis. You can ask in-depth questions that I'll try to go over with multiple replays. Hopefully bronze-diamond can learn something (aka learn from my mistakes!)

Saturday: Varies
Ladder Time!

Sunday: Varies
Analysis!




Twitter: http://twitter.com/zggaming
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/zombiegrub



Stream Link: http://www.twitch.tv/zombiegrub
Commentator"Defeat is the acceptance of my own laziness." - SlayerS_'Boxer'
Sylfyre
Profile Joined January 2012
Australia222 Posts
February 14 2012 02:06 GMT
#2
Good luck to you =) I like how you didn't feel the need to go "I'm a girl players streaming" kind of thing. +1 =D =D Which server?
FreedomSC2
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada224 Posts
February 14 2012 02:42 GMT
#3
Great personality and a lot of fun to be around. Check out her vod's
KicKDoG
Profile Joined December 2003
Sweden765 Posts
February 14 2012 02:42 GMT
#4
glgl dude <3
http://www.twitter.com/KicKDoG_LoL baylife plox?
ZombieGrub
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States719 Posts
February 14 2012 02:51 GMT
#5
Thank you. ^^ I try to avoid the 'gamer girl' attention-hog stereotype. I just want to improve my game and have fun doing it. I am on the NA server, sorry for not mentioning. I told myself I'd get an EU account when I could really use it, so pretty much if I ever hit masters.

Thanks to the rest of you guys! :D I'll start today's streaming after the Artosis Hour.
Commentator"Defeat is the acceptance of my own laziness." - SlayerS_'Boxer'
Sylfyre
Profile Joined January 2012
Australia222 Posts
February 15 2012 08:00 GMT
#6
On February 14 2012 11:51 ZombieGrub wrote:
Thank you. ^^ I try to avoid the 'gamer girl' attention-hog stereotype. I just want to improve my game and have fun doing it. I am on the NA server, sorry for not mentioning. I told myself I'd get an EU account when I could really use it, so pretty much if I ever hit masters.

Thanks to the rest of you guys! :D I'll start today's streaming after the Artosis Hour.


huzah =D =D I'm on NA as well =D =D shotgun joining on one some of dem shenanigans =D =D
ReachTheSky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3294 Posts
February 15 2012 08:04 GMT
#7
♥ zombiegrub
TL+ Member
Saccian
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada5 Posts
February 18 2012 18:35 GMT
#8
Oh wow. You are Diamond now. Seems a lot of the old Gold FGG group people have made it up that far whereas I stopped playing and haven't moved.

Good luck with the tourney tomorrow.
HerHeroOfTime
Profile Joined February 2012
United States1 Post
February 18 2012 19:24 GMT
#9
~Why you have such great music?

~Anywho, Good luck! I'll be watching (:

Zerg ftw <3
~This is my story...
ZombieGrub
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States719 Posts
February 23 2012 02:34 GMT
#10
Thanks guys! Going live now at twitch.tv/zombiegrub. Some teams to warm up as usual. ><
Commentator"Defeat is the acceptance of my own laziness." - SlayerS_'Boxer'
ZombieGrub
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States719 Posts
March 02 2012 01:32 GMT
#11
Streaming now with a few more 1v1s as random. :D twitch.tv/zombiegrub
Commentator"Defeat is the acceptance of my own laziness." - SlayerS_'Boxer'
ZombieGrub
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States719 Posts
April 17 2012 02:17 GMT
#12
Streaming now, practicing with clan as random! Masters here I come amirite.
Commentator"Defeat is the acceptance of my own laziness." - SlayerS_'Boxer'
ZombieGrub
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States719 Posts
May 23 2012 02:09 GMT
#13
Streaming terran play after 4v4. Have a specific build for each race I'm gonna practice.
Commentator"Defeat is the acceptance of my own laziness." - SlayerS_'Boxer'
ZombieGrub
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States719 Posts
May 24 2012 02:51 GMT
#14
Streaming ladder after 1 4v4 maybe as protoss? Gonna have to look up three BOs ><
Commentator"Defeat is the acceptance of my own laziness." - SlayerS_'Boxer'
ZombieGrub
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States719 Posts
May 24 2012 18:26 GMT
#15
Streaming analysis of Taeja replays, hoping to try and learn some terran :D. http://www.twitch.tv/zombiegrub
Commentator"Defeat is the acceptance of my own laziness." - SlayerS_'Boxer'
ZombieGrub
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States719 Posts
May 31 2012 01:10 GMT
#16
Going live with a quick 4v4 and then random 1v1s!
Commentator"Defeat is the acceptance of my own laziness." - SlayerS_'Boxer'
ZombieGrub
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States719 Posts
June 18 2012 19:14 GMT
#17
This week I'm going to be doing a 'train like the pros' week, where I devote around 10 hours to SC2. I'll be doing two hours of build refining, an hour of analyzing pro replays, and the rest being purely 1v1 ladder. With my condition I'll be taking a break every hour or so. I'll be practicing all three races. Today I start with Terran. Gogogogo.

www.twitch.tv/zombiegrub
Commentator"Defeat is the acceptance of my own laziness." - SlayerS_'Boxer'
ZombieGrub
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States719 Posts
June 21 2012 23:49 GMT
#18
Going live with 1v1s as terran. www.twitch.tv/zombiegrub
Commentator"Defeat is the acceptance of my own laziness." - SlayerS_'Boxer'
ZombieGrub
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States719 Posts
June 22 2012 17:59 GMT
#19
Going live with 1v1s as protoss. www.twitch.tv/zombiegrub
Commentator"Defeat is the acceptance of my own laziness." - SlayerS_'Boxer'
ZombieGrub
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States719 Posts
June 23 2012 19:03 GMT
#20
Live with 1v1 ladder as zerg. www.twitch.tv/zombiegrub
Commentator"Defeat is the acceptance of my own laziness." - SlayerS_'Boxer'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3402
Rain 1747
GuemChi 525
FanTaSy 442
sSak 49
Bale 35
Hm[arnc] 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm150
Fuzer 84
League of Legends
JimRising 603
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King204
Other Games
summit1g7907
WinterStarcraft681
KnowMe63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick665
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2192
League of Legends
• Lourlo1181
• Rush994
• Stunt463
Other Games
• Shiphtur731
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 41m
INu's Battles
4h 41m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 41m
OSC
15h 56m
Replay Cast
16h 41m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.