• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:36
CEST 19:36
KST 02:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10525 users

[Stream] lhr0909

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
December 27 2011 03:31 GMT
#1
Hi TL, I am a diamond level zerg player. I had my stream posted on TL since late October this year. But school work is keeping me from streaming. Now I got a little break, and I got a bronze account and want to ladder it up to diamond. So I decided to do a special set of stream just talking about mechanics and scouting and so you guys can see my play vs bronze to diamond players. I like this idea a lot because I think I can let lower league players see what is needed in various leagues. I will try to commentate a lot while playing in the lower leagues about mechanics and scouting, as I move up leagues and getting a little bit more serious, I will probably get back to the replay and analyze, just like what Artosis did.

I have a machine that can barely run starcraft 2 and stream at the same time, so the quality is not going to be super good (poor college kid). But, I will try to raise the quality of the stream by putting out good content. The VODs are going to be on my Youtube Channel as well, hopefully Xsplit don't fail on me :D

In the end, I want to let you know that this is happening from now till January 2, every day from 3pm to 12am. And hopefully I can get to diamond by then. If not I will keep streaming until I get up to diamond.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Link:
http://www.twitch.tv/lhr0909
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/lhr0909
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
December 27 2011 03:31 GMT
#2
I am streaming now till about 1am tonight. Just to see if you guys like it.
No Pain No Gain
Greenishmilk
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia33 Posts
December 27 2011 07:11 GMT
#3
Yay Zergies! i'm on about the same level as you as a Zerg, so ima come watch next time you stream! BTW what does your name mean?
"Special tactics" ~~ "Day[9] made me do it!" ~~ "UNIDEN HWAITIING!!!" ~~ "When you're ahead, Just go f#@&ing kill him!"
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
December 27 2011 08:35 GMT
#4
On December 27 2011 16:11 Greenishmilk wrote:
Yay Zergies! i'm on about the same level as you as a Zerg, so ima come watch next time you stream! BTW what does your name mean?


my username is my actual name initials, the number is my birthday
No Pain No Gain
Greenishmilk
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia33 Posts
December 27 2011 13:05 GMT
#5
On December 27 2011 17:35 lhr0909 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2011 16:11 Greenishmilk wrote:
Yay Zergies! i'm on about the same level as you as a Zerg, so ima come watch next time you stream! BTW what does your name mean?


my username is my actual name initials, the number is my birthday

Ahhh i see. PM me next time you stream <3
"Special tactics" ~~ "Day[9] made me do it!" ~~ "UNIDEN HWAITIING!!!" ~~ "When you're ahead, Just go f#@&ing kill him!"
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
December 28 2011 20:59 GMT
#6
Hi guys,

I am streaming right now, from the last two times streaming, I explained a lot about zerg macro mechanics, and today I will keep going, currently the account is playing against silver league players. Hope I will see you guys in the stream!
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
December 29 2011 02:06 GMT
#7
Hi,

I am streaming again, I am now playing against some silver/gold league players, I will show you how to properly defend certain builds, and drone up and macro at the same time. Hope I see you guys on the stream!
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
January 20 2012 18:39 GMT
#8
Hi guys,

I am streaming for two hours right now. If you are interested in watching some diamond laddering action please feel free.
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
April 17 2012 19:40 GMT
#9
Hi all,

I am streaming for two hours from now. I am trying to stream regularly from now on whenever I have time. More importantly I am going to stream my coaching session with SGGuitarmilk. He is going to teach me some sick tricks. I am planning to get coached by him every weekend for about 2-3 weeks. So make sure you stay tuned! Even tho you missed it, I will post it on my youtube channel.

Here is the first coaching session last weekend:

No Pain No Gain
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 657
IntoTheiNu 609
SteadfastSC463
Rex93
CosmosSc2 63
EnkiAlexander 52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 463
UpATreeSC 114
Rex 93
CosmosSc2 63
BRAT_OK 56
MindelVK 13
Codebar 12
JuggernautJason8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40638
Jaedong 1442
Soma 760
Hyuk 750
Mini 485
BeSt 445
Larva 353
Rush 291
Soulkey 252
ZerO 238
[ Show more ]
Snow 166
hero 112
Dewaltoss 86
Liquid`Ret 61
Mind 41
sorry 28
yabsab 27
Killer 25
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 19
Terrorterran 15
Trap 15
Dota 2
qojqva1227
Dendi808
Counter-Strike
Fnx 742
fl0m543
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3621
crisheroes2301
Khaldor1960
Liquid`Hasu500
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1724
byalli465
B2W.Neo440
ceh9386
KnowMe120
QueenE97
Trikslyr42
Chillindude39
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Adnapsc2 6
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3609
League of Legends
• TFBlade945
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur323
• WagamamaTV246
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 24m
OSC
19h 24m
Stellar Fest
19h 24m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.