• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:36
CEST 13:36
KST 20:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8718 users

[Stream] Livinpink

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Livinpink
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada326 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-13 20:47:43
August 01 2011 05:15 GMT
#1
[image loading]


Hi, I'm Livinpink, the Terran french girl from Canada! I ladder 1v1 and play teams with pros, friends and viewers on NA, EU and KR. I also cast tournaments and pro games.

I am currently Diamond league in 1v1s, but I will try to fix that as soon as possible ! I'm masters in all teams, as I was mostly a team player. I chat in english while playing and try to interact as much as possible with you guys. Also, I enjoy playing teams so if you wanna join me just come on the 'Livinpink' chatroom on the server I'm on! This might not be GM level play but I try my best to be entertaining!

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Livinpink
http://teamliquid.net/video/streams/Livinpink
http://twitter.com/livinpinksc2
http://facebook.com/Livinpink
http://youtube.com/livinpink

1v1s Streaming schedule:
Monday, Aug 01 8:30pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
Thursday, Aug 04 8:30pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
And other random times for teams games, etc.!

And here are some video highlights:
- Solo Casting:


- Cocasting: Zowie Divina
http://www.own3d.tv/ZOWIEtv

- Interviewing:
http://youtube.com/livinpink


- Interviewed:


- 1v1 laddering: from gold to platinum
http://www.twitch.tv/livinpink/b/315379597

***If you need a caster, do not hesitate to contact me, I'd love to do it if I'm available on that day!
I hope you will find this stream entertaining, and if you do please follow me!
If you have any suggestions on how to make this stream better, feel free to post below!
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Livinpink
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 01 2011 05:16 GMT
#2
Tell Flammy to check out the CSC forums for our LAN ):
Oh and Good luck :B Was fun playing with you back at university~
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Livinpink
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada326 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-03 05:20:54
August 01 2011 05:16 GMT
#3
Our first live stream is scheduled August 1st and we plan on playing somewhere between 1PM and 5PM EDT and at 8.15PM EDT.
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Livinpink
KimJongChill
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6429 Posts
August 01 2011 05:18 GMT
#4
I like the name a lot, it's quite witty
MMA: U realise MMA: Most of my army EgIdra: fuck off MMA: Killed my orbital MMA: LOL MMA: just saying MMA: u werent loss
Livinpink
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada326 Posts
August 01 2011 05:18 GMT
#5
On August 01 2011 14:16 Torte de Lini wrote:
Tell Flammy to check out the CSC forums for our LAN ):
Oh and Good luck :B Was fun playing with you back at university~


I will! And thanks
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Livinpink
Emporio
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3069 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-01 05:19:20
August 01 2011 05:19 GMT
#6
Generally as a zerg I prefer to scout and see the rax's before I expand.


EDIT: oops wrong topic
How does it feel knowing you wasted another 3 seconds of your life reading this again?
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 01 2011 05:20 GMT
#7
On August 01 2011 14:18 Livinpink wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2011 14:16 Torte de Lini wrote:
Tell Flammy to check out the CSC forums for our LAN ):
Oh and Good luck :B Was fun playing with you back at university~


I will! And thanks


Of course you're welcome to come to. Just Flammy knows us better and can relay it back to you guys~
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
TeeHighsixone
Profile Joined August 2011
2 Posts
August 01 2011 05:22 GMT
#8
I made master in 2 days with my 12 years old cousin. 2v2 is a joke.
Anyway, Girls = 1k+ viewers, grats.
Bubble-T
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia105 Posts
August 01 2011 06:09 GMT
#9
On August 01 2011 14:22 TeeHighsixone wrote:
I made master in 2 days with my 12 years old cousin. 2v2 is a joke.
Anyway, Girls = 1k+ viewers, grats.

Aren't you special.
justjuice
Profile Joined January 2010
New Zealand165 Posts
August 01 2011 06:13 GMT
#10
On August 01 2011 14:18 KimJongChill wrote:
I like the name a lot, it's quite witty

LOL thanks for pointing it out
Scatacs
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10 Posts
August 01 2011 06:15 GMT
#11
Your 12 year old cousin must be pretty good to carry someone of your caliber to masters. O.O

But anyways, gl girls! Always nice to know it's not only a dude parade out there.
MattBarry
Profile Joined March 2011
United States4006 Posts
August 01 2011 06:40 GMT
#12
I like how you mentioned being a girl as much as possible.
Platinum Support GOD
saritenite
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Singapore1680 Posts
August 01 2011 06:45 GMT
#13
On August 01 2011 14:18 KimJongChill wrote:
I like the name a lot, it's quite witty


Rofl, and my personal tvz creed: 2 rax all game every game.
Perfi
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Poland349 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-01 07:29:57
August 01 2011 06:51 GMT
#14
On August 01 2011 15:40 MattBarry wrote:
I like how you mentioned being a girl as much as possible.

Once, and once in the thread title. Cut that, seriously.

Sounds cool. I think it's good that we're getting people trying to find their place in the team game niche, we don't have enough of that. I mean, I highly doubt anyone competitive's going to watch a Platinum 1v1 stream or something along those lines over, say, HuK or Thorzain or anyone. I'll try to tune in some time.
FunkQue
Profile Joined October 2010
United States165 Posts
August 01 2011 06:53 GMT
#15
On August 01 2011 15:40 MattBarry wrote:
I like how you mentioned being a girl as much as possible.


Get out of my mind.
Emporio
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3069 Posts
August 01 2011 06:54 GMT
#16
On August 01 2011 15:40 MattBarry wrote:
I like how you mentioned being a girl as much as possible.


It's kinda like how every time you post you have to mention being a guy at least twice since apparently you feel like you have to assert that fact
How does it feel knowing you wasted another 3 seconds of your life reading this again?
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
August 01 2011 07:04 GMT
#17
I shall be watching, bump the thread so I notice and can watch, GLGLGL!
Hi.
Honeybadger
Profile Joined August 2010
United States821 Posts
August 01 2011 08:33 GMT
#18
clever name. Probably won't have time to watch, but with a team name like that, you get my vote.

"I like to tape my thumbs to my hands to see what it would be like to be a dinosaur."
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
August 01 2011 10:49 GMT
#19
On August 01 2011 15:40 MattBarry wrote:
I like how you mentioned being a girl as much as possible.

The name is 2rax dude, how can you not end up saying "nice rax there".
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Livinpink
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada326 Posts
August 01 2011 15:16 GMT
#20
Here you go, I edited it so now everyone is happy . I kinda agree with you I just wrote that down quickly so I didn't realize.
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Livinpink
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko362
SpeCial 114
ProTech113
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16180
firebathero 1888
Bisu 1148
Hyuk 717
Horang2 573
BeSt 287
Larva 227
Mini 212
Light 169
EffOrt 168
[ Show more ]
Soma 137
Leta 95
ZerO 84
Barracks 81
Mong 81
Rush 70
Killer 54
Pusan 50
Snow 48
ToSsGirL 41
Sea.KH 38
Sharp 35
Shinee 34
Mind 33
NaDa 30
Aegong 28
zelot 27
Yoon 25
Sexy 25
Bale 21
sorry 20
Sacsri 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Noble 12
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 398
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss912
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1151
Khaldor1006
Other Games
gofns34240
singsing2059
olofmeister1170
B2W.Neo280
Livibee112
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream236
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH148
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 24m
OSC
10h 24m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 24m
Online Event
23h 24m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.