• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:00
CEST 23:00
KST 06:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6859 users

Not Good Enough To Play ft. Smix and Rob Hustle

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Suspense
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States500 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-30 05:19:24
November 28 2010 06:13 GMT
#1
***UPDATE*******UPDATE*******UPDATE*******UPDATE****
[ I am going to due a song over the next two weeks based on whatever you all want the topic to be... SC2 related, another game related, non-game related, it doesn't matter whatever seems to be the most popular idea I will be doing a song about it over the next two weeks.. Leave a comment here about what you would like to see done. ]

I want to thank everyone that has supported these songs in the past. This took quite awhile to put together but I've put some of the more popular sc2 artists on the same track to thank the people that asked for it. Hopefully this turned out as well as I hoped it would.

Download link is in the youtube description.
Subscribe, rate and all that.. Thanks again.

Thank you to whoever made this a featured post btw...



Lyrics


Smix:

Just gonna sit here
And Watch this game
But That's alright
Cause I'm
Not Good Enough To Play

Just Gonna sit here
And watch pros play
But That's alright
Cause I'm
Not Good Enough to Play
I'm Not Good Enough To Play
Not Good Enough to Play


Suspense:

I'm so Far away from diamond...
I've had constant thoughts of stopping...
Like I'm on a treadmill of success...
There's no progress...

I surrender...
And right before I'm about to queue again I scream loud...
Feels like I'm back now but I hear that countdown...
And something in me gets excited maybe I should back out...

And those memories of cheese creep back in...
All the great games I've had disappear and it's only them...
And I can't get my hands to do what I want em too...
I care so much about so little I won't improve...

I play a game a day ragequit and turn on the tube...
Maybe watch some GSLs daydream of being Fruit...
Or someone else theres a voice in my head saying quit...
So I did, I'm so ashamed but can't take another shift...

I know its lame but I have to say ...
If I can't even be good then why play...

[Chorus]

Rob Hustle:

man im' sick of losing
i guess thats why i'm cheesing
i'm lurkin outside of your base with my probes, hopin and fiending
that i can plant the pylon up in a place that you cant see it
my cannon rush is a beast
you know that i even authored a guide to this bs

i guess that means that i'm kinda a connoisseur of the cheese
but my game blows so hard i'm kinda sore in the knees

and i'm sick of these pricks that bm
who you talkin this shit to?
i wish you good luck and have fun
you tell me to go suck a dick noob
man thats a dick move
i wish i could physically hit you
or use my jiujitsu
break the arm that you talkin that shit through


but i dont got skills
i made it to diamond but i'm still a noob
i'm not good enough yet
and sometimes i regret
that i play this as much as i do

it's not that i don't admire
when i see high level play from a terran or zerg
but i wish that a hero for toss would arise
i know i'm a nerd
but i got my hopes
and i got my dreams
and i know that dude aint never gonna be me
that's why i sing

[Chorus]


Suspense:

So now I'm going mass marines not as easy as it seemed...
I can't even cheese correctly think this games just not for me...
Not quick enough for any new strat I've ever learned..
By the time I get it down the metagame has just occurred...

And my strat's outdated I get so frustrated...
Don't have time to keep up I'm impatient...
Was doing alright with terran didn't know they were OP...
Every win felt dirty like I cheated I couldn't leave...

So I stuck with it hoping they'd get the nerfbat...
Each patch my winning column just kept moving up track...
In fact I thought I was pushing diamond when...
I lost and game got matched up with another bronze again...

So now I'm back at square one maybe I never left...
Back to the basics I thought I had all of those in check...
But I didn't or I did I don't know why I'm still playing...
I could just walk away but every time I try it's just saying...
I'm not good enough to play it...



Call me Mr. Tripped-Fell-Landed-On-1-A
QuothTheRaven
Profile Joined December 2008
United States5524 Posts
November 28 2010 06:25 GMT
#2
Awesome work Suspense/Rob/Smix!
. . . nevermore
Tippany
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States765 Posts
November 28 2010 06:35 GMT
#3
Smix was great in "Torn". Will definitely listen to this!
Real action, my dream.
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
November 28 2010 06:38 GMT
#4
wow man this is great! I can relate to this song.. LMAO
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
HaruHaru
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States988 Posts
November 28 2010 06:44 GMT
#5
i liked the other ones more but this one is good too! Hope to see more of smix!
Long live BroodWar!
Tuneful
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States327 Posts
November 28 2010 06:45 GMT
#6
Totally relate to this song.. nice choon.
"I play this game for three years, twelve hours a day - I shouldn't lose to these people"
neptunesak
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada113 Posts
November 28 2010 07:00 GMT
#7
very nice song
xlro
Profile Joined May 2010
Switzerland31 Posts
November 28 2010 07:26 GMT
#8
great remake, nice work!
DingeR
Profile Joined October 2010
United States12 Posts
November 28 2010 07:42 GMT
#9
Not bad. Not quite as good as Terrans OP. Such an awesome track.
hazelynut
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2197 Posts
November 28 2010 07:47 GMT
#10
looove this combination <3 smix's voice is heavenly! great work to all three of you.
Zerg | life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery | www.cstarleague.com <3
Jimmy Raynor
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
902 Posts
November 28 2010 07:47 GMT
#11
Damn that was amazing.
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
November 28 2010 07:54 GMT
#12
Ahhh this is so good.
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
joheinous
Profile Joined August 2010
Iceland522 Posts
November 28 2010 07:55 GMT
#13
haha good work I chuckel'd irl
Everything is self-evident
rathe
Profile Joined August 2010
United States109 Posts
November 28 2010 09:20 GMT
#14
Big ups to Suspense for putting this track together and Smix for laying down that nice hook!
Rob Hustle - Check out my music mang! - http://www.facebook.com/robhustle
ArdentZeal
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany155 Posts
November 28 2010 09:24 GMT
#15
GOGO TL-Pop
Highways
Profile Joined July 2005
Australia6122 Posts
November 28 2010 09:30 GMT
#16
Nice!

Awesome song.
#1 Terran hater
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
November 28 2010 09:31 GMT
#17
Smix's voice is angelic. ;_;
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
November 28 2010 09:31 GMT
#18
very nice. Female vocals were pretty damn smooth but I really liked the rap. And I usually don't like rap!
Deadlyfish
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark1980 Posts
November 28 2010 09:38 GMT
#19
So good! :D
If wishes were horses we'd be eating steak right now.
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
November 28 2010 09:46 GMT
#20
great stuff! i like the collaboration
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 532
JuggernautJason33
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 662
Dewaltoss 110
firebathero 92
Zeus 69
Trap 41
910 30
Bale 26
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever331
Counter-Strike
edward134
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS121
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4812
Liquid`Hasu2036
Other Games
summit1g5954
shahzam455
byalli448
C9.Mang0176
KnowMe134
UpATreeSC88
Chillindude29
Trikslyr24
Railgan18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream201
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 77
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur324
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 1m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 1m
Stellar Fest
16h 1m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.