• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:38
CEST 21:38
KST 04:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8756 users

Who Would You Choose

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 01 2010 16:39 GMT
#1
Someone comes up to you on the street today, July 1, 2010, and points a gun to your head.

"I challenge you to a bo5 competition of Starcraft. If you lose, you die. You can choose a champion to play for you in your stead."

You do not know who your opponent is. You do not know their race. All you know is that the maps being used are current progamer maps.

Poll: Who do you choose?

Jaedong (389)
 
44%

Flash (317)
 
36%

Bisu (56)
 
6%

Other (Specify in your post) (28)
 
3%

Stork (21)
 
2%

Effort (19)
 
2%

Fantasy (13)
 
1%

Leta (13)
 
1%

Baby (10)
 
1%

Sea (9)
 
1%

Free (4)
 
0%

879 total votes

Your vote: Who do you choose?

(Vote): Flash
(Vote): Jaedong
(Vote): Effort
(Vote): Fantasy
(Vote): Bisu
(Vote): Sea
(Vote): Baby
(Vote): Free
(Vote): Stork
(Vote): Leta
(Vote): Other (Specify in your post)


Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
worldEnder
Profile Joined July 2010
Australia74 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-03 18:22:24
July 01 2010 16:41 GMT
#2
day[9]
jaedong's dong is so baller.
arcticStorm
Profile Joined January 2009
United States295 Posts
July 01 2010 16:41 GMT
#3
I voted Flash. If only Power Outage were a person.....
This statement is a lie.
Pit667
Profile Joined March 2009
Poland134 Posts
July 01 2010 16:43 GMT
#4
haha good one i choose flash
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012
Djin)ftw(
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Germany3357 Posts
July 01 2010 16:44 GMT
#5
jaedong all the way baby. I hope the guy holding the gun is not therock though
"jk CLG best mindgames using the baron to counterthrow" - boesthius
myrmidon2537
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Philippines2188 Posts
July 01 2010 16:45 GMT
#6
Voted Bisu just because I love him, so if I die when said opponent picks flash or jaedong, I deserve it )
IPT.PromilKid: I'm only good at Marvel
SkytoM
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Austria1137 Posts
July 01 2010 16:48 GMT
#7
Bisu of course. His Basic Skills are maximum.
Bisu... ;-(
Caos2
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1728 Posts
July 01 2010 16:49 GMT
#8
Flash, of course.
+ Show Spoiler +
Terran imba!
GiftPflanZe
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Germany623 Posts
July 01 2010 16:51 GMT
#9
I choosed effort because I thought about a lame joke with his name.
...
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9828 Posts
July 01 2010 16:53 GMT
#10
bisu. bisu bisu bisu. bisu.

+ Show Spoiler +
where is boxer?
boomer hands
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
July 01 2010 16:55 GMT
#11
what do you mean by "champion" that' list is only like, half champions!
Writer
AnyOne
Profile Joined January 2008
Chile547 Posts
July 01 2010 16:55 GMT
#12
savior ofc
Mr Ma could pay to win the game
STX SOuL FightinG~ Inter.Calm FigthinG ~
DreaM)XeRO
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Korea (South)4667 Posts
July 01 2010 16:56 GMT
#13
jaedong. all of MU's seem solid
and his bo5 rec is unreal
cw)minsean(ru
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-01 16:59:55
July 01 2010 16:58 GMT
#14
As long as the guy/person/opponent isn't one of the above. I like my chances. Hell, I would pick anyone one of them! Hell I would even pick Boxer or oov to play for me because the other guy would need a lot of luck to beat them in a bo5. Hell, I would have Gorilla Terran Donkey Kong smash his wrists so he wouldn't even be able to play.

Perhaps you should rephrase the question to him countering you by picking another pro after. O;
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 01 2010 17:00 GMT
#15
On July 02 2010 01:55 ]343[ wrote:
what do you mean by "champion" that' list is only like, half champions!


A champion in the medieval sense. Somebody who fights your battle for you. Somebody who who slaps silly anyone who offends your honor.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
OblivionMage
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada377 Posts
July 01 2010 17:01 GMT
#16
Killer because it would be hilarious.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 01 2010 17:01 GMT
#17
On July 02 2010 01:53 seRapH wrote:
bisu. bisu bisu bisu. bisu.

+ Show Spoiler +
where is boxer?


Since the list is who would defend your life if the games were played right now, I didn't think Boxer would qualify. Would you want someone who can't even make it into Starleague defending your life?
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 01 2010 17:02 GMT
#18
On July 02 2010 02:01 OblivionMage wrote:
Killer because it would be hilarious.


I pity you. Tomorrow you will be six feet under the ground when Killer gets 3-0'd by the mystery man who is holding a gun to your head.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
July 01 2010 17:10 GMT
#19
Flash and Jaedong are the only defensible choices here.
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
July 01 2010 17:12 GMT
#20
Flash obviously. His winrate is pretty much at 70% in all MU's and he's been in 4 consecutive SL finals. He's by far the most solid player to pick.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1849
RotterdaM1003
TaKeTV 400
IndyStarCraft 189
SteadfastSC182
ZombieGrub93
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1849
RotterdaM 1003
IndyStarCraft 189
SteadfastSC 182
MaxPax 168
RuFF_SC2 144
ZombieGrub93
UpATreeSC 71
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2729
Shuttle 512
Dewaltoss 124
910 71
Mind 63
Bale 17
Counter-Strike
fl0m4039
pashabiceps1513
Fnx 669
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4734
Liquid`Hasu626
Other Games
Beastyqt833
mouzStarbuck433
shahzam220
ToD181
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 178
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 22
• 80smullet 15
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade381
Other Games
• imaqtpie897
• Shiphtur315
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 22m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 22m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.