• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:22
CEST 04:22
KST 11:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8380 users

[Interviews]Ever OSL Ro8 Day 2 Winners

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
ghostWriter
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3302 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-25 13:38:10
December 25 2009 11:43 GMT
#1
(T)Flash: "I still have to keep concentrating."

[image loading]


-How do you feel about winning in the Lee Ssang Rok* in the round of 8?
▲I was in a situation where I was up 1:0 so I thought that I had an advantage. Luckily, my strategy worked in game 2 as well so I was able to win.

-Was the bunker rush an improvised strategy?
▲No, it was a strategy that required considerable timing and preparation. That's why I prepared it very careful. I knew that it would work, so I pushed out confidently and I think that it turned out very well.

-Would it have been dangerous for you if your opponent didn't go 12hatch?
▲Even if he didn't go 12hatch, it would have been a usable strategy. Despite the early marine production, I knew where to scout to capture the overlords thanks to my preparation. Even if he decided to choose a different strategy, I still would have had a chance to win.

-The games in Lee Ssang Rok seem to be relatively short.
▲I think so too. Whenever we meet, the spiritual battle at the beginning of the game is very strong. Since the person who wins the spiritual battle pushes out strongly from the beginning, the games tend to be very short.

-Even though you won, you didn't seem very cheerful after the game.
▲Even though I won, it doesn't seem to be a satisfying victory. I still have a series tomorrow in the MSL Ro16 (day 4 vs zero) so I still have to keep concentrating. Today I was very nervous but once it dissipated, I let out a sigh that was apparently caught on camera. I guess that's why I didn't look that cheerful.

-There are many times in which the winner of LeeSsangRok went on to win in the finals.
▲It seems like a good maxim to me now. If I don't work hard, then a win is impossible and I don't look towards it as the final goal. For now, I'm satisfied with securing a seed for next season. However, I do feel that I should try my best to win, since I beat (Z)Jaedong hyung.

-Who do you want to meet in the round of 4?
▲Personally, a zerg opponent would be most comfortable but since I'm close with (P)Pure hyung, I hope that he is able to advance. It would also be a good opportunity to play against Protoss for the first time in a long time.

-Do you have any last words?
▲Since it is Christmas and helping me practice would have been annoying, I would like to say thank you to (Z)HoeJJa hyung. I didn't expect so many fans to come out and watch me on Christmas. I remember that there were many fans at the Daum Starleague but it feels like there are twice the number now than there were then. I really want to thank them and I hope to repay their support.


*+ Show Spoiler +
Lee Ssang Rok for Flash vs Jaedong like Lim Jin Rok is Boxer vs Yellow
Ssang means twins or a pair and both of their names have Lee as the last name.

Source: + Show Spoiler +
http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=102431&db=interview&cate=001&page=1&field=&kwrd=


Calm: "I look forward to my first Bo5 against a Terran."

[image loading]


-How do you feel about advancing to the round of 4 of an OSL for the first time?
▲Although today is Christmas, I worked hard and I'm very happy about advancing. Since I spent my time practicing instead(T)Flash of being able to have fun, it would have felt very unfair to lose. My opponent in the round of 4 is Flash, so it will be very difficult, but I will make sure that I win.

-Do you have any special reason for the strategy you chose?
▲I just felt that if I did it, it would work. Even if I lost, I prepared even more carefully for a possible 3rd game, so I wasn't worried.

-There was a time when you might have been in trouble.
▲My opponent almost blocked my strategy, but I was able to eke out a win. Once I destroyed his cannons, I won.

-Your opponent for the round of 4 is Flash.
▲Since the Lee Ssang (twins) players are the two best players right now, it didn't really matter to me who won. I didn't really give much thought to their series. If Jaedong won, I would have had the opportunity to beat him again and if Flash won, I would be happy about beating the person who beat Jaedong. So either way, it doesn't really matter.

-Do you have any ambition to be the best Zerg player?
▲Of course. I am still not as good as Jaedong, but from now on, I will work to catch up to him.

-Since you won the MSL last season, you must want to win this OSL even more.
▲I wasn't able to be a Royal Roader for the MSL, but if I am able to do it for the OSL, I will be very happy. For now, I have to think about my games in the round of 4 so I will focus on that first. Since the format for the round of 4 is a best of 5 series, I will have to prepare even harder than before and I feel that my first Bo5 against a terran player will be very fun.

-Do you have any last words?
▲I would like to thank all the fans that came out, even though it's Christmas. Since the year is ending, I would like it if everyone will be able to settle their accounts and be able to stay happy in the new year. When I said settle their accounts, I also meant their year-end tax adjustments (laughs). + Show Spoiler +
(not sure about this, if someone could clarify, that would be great)


Source:+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=102433&db=interview&cate=001&page=1&field=&kwrd=


(P)Movie: "Since I'm still shaking**, I don't feel that much."

[image loading]


-How do you feel about reaching the round of 4 for the first time in your life?
▲Since I'm still shaking (from nerves), I don't feel that much. I made an effort to not shake too much and my manager even gave me a lot of good advice, but I think I lack too much experience. It's especially bad in Starleagues only. Since it's my first round of 4, I think that the Bo5 will be fun.

-You prepared a timing rush.
▲I was very nervous, so rather than thinking that I performed well, it was that my opponent was just as nervous as I was. Looking at the way he moved his zerglings at the beginning, I knew that I would be able to damage him with my zealots.

-Did you base your timing on his sim city?
▲During practice, there were several different situations in which I was able to damage my opponent and some in which I couldn't. A win is a win, but since I've been winning like this a lot lately, my teammates have been saying that I win too easily (too simple). It wasn't my intention, but I've become the object of their jealousy and envy (laughs).

-In the round of 4, would you rather face a protoss or a zerg?
▲It doesn't matter what race my opponent is but based on my past, I would rather play against a protoss or a terran, rather than a zerg. Although my record is the best against zerg in televised games, I feel more confident against other races, so I hope that the protoss advances.

-You revealed that you would wanted to play against (P)Stork at the jojimyungshik (not sure what this is sorry).
▲At the time, (P)Stork and I were the only protosses left in both leagues. I wanted to knock him out of a league so that I would be the only one left. I wanted to say that at the jojimyungshik, but I didn't have a chance to. I think it will be fun to meet (P)Stork at the round of 4.

-Between the two players that qualified for the round of 4 already, there's a Royal Roader candidate.
▲It's been a while since I've played against a Terran. I haven't even gotten to play against many Terrans during proleague. So if I'm able to reach the finals, I want to meet (T)Flash there.

-You have your first Bo5 in front of you.
▲Well, we still have proleague so I have to practice for proleague and practice for OSL whenever I have any spare time. As I prepare for the games ahead of me, if I set the mood, I will be able to do it.

-Do you have any last words?
▲I would like to thank (Z)Orion, (Z)EffOrt, (Z)Hydra and (Z)MIsO for helping me practice. I hope that my fans will be able to have an enjoyable Christmas. Since I have a game to practice for tomorrow, I doubt that I will have an enjoyable Christmas.

**+ Show Spoiler +
It's not literally shaking from the cold or whatever, but it's that feeling you get when you win a really intense game on iccup or something.

Source: + Show Spoiler +
http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=102435&db=interview&cate=001&page=1&field=&kwrd=



Shine: "During these three games, I was able to play my style."

[image loading]


-How do you feel about reaching the round of 4 for the first time in your life?
▲I looked forward to this series and I prepared a lot but as I entered, I was shocked to see the number of people in the stadium. I was very nervous, so I wasn't able to play the first game properly. But I was able to get to the round of 4 in the end, so I'm happy.

-Did you feel pressured by the many people who came to the stadium today?
▲When I first entered, I thought to myself "there really are a lot of people that came to watch today" so I was restless (like his heart fluttered) and happy but during the first game, I became aware that things weren't going the way I intended.

-In the 3rd set, you showed a strategical movement.
▲When I prepared for this series, I actually prepared two economical builds (macro-based). If I went for an aggressive build in the 2nd set, there wouldn't have been anything to get nervous about, but as I scouted and reacted to what my opponent was doing, I started becoming nervous. So in the third set, I decided not to go through with my prepared strategy since I thought that I should do something that fit my hands and my style instead. I just did what I felt like doing and it fit perfectly well. I feel that I should have just done this for the 2nd set instead.

-You will face (P)Movie in the round of 4.
▲I've faced him before and since it's a ZvP, I feel very confident. But since it's my first dajunje, I have to prepare more carefully and work even harder.

-How do you feel about people judging you to be on equal terms with "taekbang" (bisu/stork)?
▲Rather than feel good about it, it burdens me. Although I have beaten those players before, when I lost to them, there have been many times in which I lost in a manner unsuitable for a progamer. Since I have to make up for these, it will be a long time before I feel that I'm ready to be consider to be at their level.

-When you got past the round of 36, did you ever think that you would make it to the round of 4?
▲There have been many times that I've reached the round of 36 and hoped to reach the round of 16, but I failed each time. But this time, as I reached each step, my spirit became an instrument that helped me advance.

-Your family always comes to support you.
▲It is a real source of strength to me. They always send me a supportive text message before a game. I feel my family's support directly, so when I prepare for games, rather than being neglectful, I am always able to keep pushing forward.

-Do you have any last words?
▲Although it's supposed to be a resting day, my teammates helped me and I would like to thank them for it. Since it's a holiday, many of my teammates went home. (P)Moon hyung, a protoss, said that if I call him he would help, but he didn't pick up his phone (laughs). Since my next series is against a protoss, I hope he will be able to help me for that. Also, I hope everyone will have a great Christmas.

Source: + Show Spoiler +
http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=102441&db=interview&cate=001&page=1&field=&kwrd=

Don't thank me, I'm only doing this because I couldn't get livestream up
Sullifam
Tyxiquale
Profile Joined September 2008
Australia424 Posts
December 25 2009 11:54 GMT
#2
what does rok mean? something close to showdown?

btw, thanks for the early translations!
Dumb people don't know that they're dumb.
KristianJS
Profile Joined October 2009
2107 Posts
December 25 2009 11:57 GMT
#3
Was hoping for some quick translations, thanks for obliging!! :D
You need to be 100% behind someone before you can stab them in the back
writer22816
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States5775 Posts
December 25 2009 12:00 GMT
#4
-Would it have been dangerous for you if your opponent didn't go 12hatch?
▲Even if he didn't go 12hatch, it would have been a usable strategy. Despite the early marine production, I knew where to scout to capture the overlords thanks to my preparation. Even if he decided to choose a different strategy, I still would have had a chance to win.


Maybe people will stop discounting his victory now

Thanks for the translation!
8/4/12 never forget, never forgive.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
December 25 2009 12:02 GMT
#5
Thanks for the quick translating. I don't know why he says he needs to continue to worry about ZerO. If the tyrany can't take him down, we have little hope that ZerO can.
SiDX
Profile Joined July 2009
New Zealand1975 Posts
December 25 2009 12:04 GMT
#6
nice fast
Whiplash
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2929 Posts
December 25 2009 12:11 GMT
#7
Thanks, can't wait to hear movie's
Cinematographer / Steadicam Operator. Former Starcraft commentator/player
PrideNeverDies
Profile Joined July 2009
Kazakhstan74 Posts
December 25 2009 12:17 GMT
#8
GOOOOOOOOOOOO Cheese Young Ho!
XsebT
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Denmark2980 Posts
December 25 2009 12:18 GMT
#9
ARGH! I'm so mad at Shine! How dare you!
화이팅
mmgoose
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
769 Posts
December 25 2009 12:18 GMT
#10
On December 25 2009 20:54 Tyxiquale wrote:
what does rok mean? something close to showdown?

btw, thanks for the early translations!


rivalry
And you know if a grandmother had a penis she would be a grandfather.
lazz
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia3119 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-25 12:20:08
December 25 2009 12:19 GMT
#11
-Was the bunker rush an improvised strategy?
▲No, it was a strategy that required considerable timing and preparation. That's why I prepared it very careful. I knew that it would work, so I pushed out confidently and I think that it turned out very well.

-Would it have been dangerous for you if your opponent didn't go 12hatch?
▲Even if he didn't go 12hatch, it would have been a usable strategy. Despite the early marine production, I knew where to scout to capture the overlords thanks to my preparation. Even if he decided to choose a different strategy, I still would have had a chance to win.


people calling 8 rax cheese need to read this and have a deep long think about what they're saying
Re-Play-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Dominican Republic825 Posts
December 25 2009 12:20 GMT
#12
thx awesome
P1: Best rank? P2:1st time iccup, P1:really? P1 looks at the account of P2 WOW B+ last season ^^
DragoonPK
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
3259 Posts
December 25 2009 12:21 GMT
#13
On December 25 2009 21:19 lazz wrote:
Show nested quote +
-Was the bunker rush an improvised strategy?
▲No, it was a strategy that required considerable timing and preparation. That's why I prepared it very careful. I knew that it would work, so I pushed out confidently and I think that it turned out very well.

-Would it have been dangerous for you if your opponent didn't go 12hatch?
▲Even if he didn't go 12hatch, it would have been a usable strategy. Despite the early marine production, I knew where to scout to capture the overlords thanks to my preparation. Even if he decided to choose a different strategy, I still would have had a chance to win.


people calling 8 rax cheese need to read this and have a deep long think about what they're saying


Its cheese, but its perfected cheese. Thats why it worked.
Geo.Rion
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
7377 Posts
December 25 2009 12:21 GMT
#14
Please, Calm, roflmaostomp Flash in the next round
"Protoss is a joke" Liquid`Jinro Okt.1. 2011
Geo.Rion
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
7377 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-25 12:24:12
December 25 2009 12:23 GMT
#15
On December 25 2009 21:19 lazz wrote:
Show nested quote +
-Was the bunker rush an improvised strategy?
▲No, it was a strategy that required considerable timing and preparation. That's why I prepared it very careful. I knew that it would work, so I pushed out confidently and I think that it turned out very well.

-Would it have been dangerous for you if your opponent didn't go 12hatch?
▲Even if he didn't go 12hatch, it would have been a usable strategy. Despite the early marine production, I knew where to scout to capture the overlords thanks to my preparation. Even if he decided to choose a different strategy, I still would have had a chance to win.


people calling 8 rax cheese need to read this and have a deep long think about what they're saying

Hillarious.
He says he would have had a chanse to win. You have decent chanse to win even if you fail with 6 pool. So it's not cheese, right? (Oystein had a guide written on it iirc)

These rabid flashfans are so ridiculous, stating he did not cheese.
"Protoss is a joke" Liquid`Jinro Okt.1. 2011
lazz
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia3119 Posts
December 25 2009 12:23 GMT
#16
On December 25 2009 21:21 DragoonPK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2009 21:19 lazz wrote:
-Was the bunker rush an improvised strategy?
▲No, it was a strategy that required considerable timing and preparation. That's why I prepared it very careful. I knew that it would work, so I pushed out confidently and I think that it turned out very well.

-Would it have been dangerous for you if your opponent didn't go 12hatch?
▲Even if he didn't go 12hatch, it would have been a usable strategy. Despite the early marine production, I knew where to scout to capture the overlords thanks to my preparation. Even if he decided to choose a different strategy, I still would have had a chance to win.


people calling 8 rax cheese need to read this and have a deep long think about what they're saying


Its cheese, but its perfected cheese. Thats why it worked.

It's not cheese though, because it's not all-in. He knew it would work. it had a definite pay off. that's not cheese.
darktreb
Profile Joined May 2007
United States3019 Posts
December 25 2009 12:24 GMT
#17
On December 25 2009 21:23 Geo.Rion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2009 21:19 lazz wrote:
-Was the bunker rush an improvised strategy?
▲No, it was a strategy that required considerable timing and preparation. That's why I prepared it very careful. I knew that it would work, so I pushed out confidently and I think that it turned out very well.

-Would it have been dangerous for you if your opponent didn't go 12hatch?
▲Even if he didn't go 12hatch, it would have been a usable strategy. Despite the early marine production, I knew where to scout to capture the overlords thanks to my preparation. Even if he decided to choose a different strategy, I still would have had a chance to win.


people calling 8 rax cheese need to read this and have a deep long think about what they're saying

Hillarious.
He says he would have had a chanse to win. You have decent chanse to win even if you fail with 6 pool. So it's not cheese, right? (Oystein had a guide written on it iirc)

These rabid flashfans are so ridiculous, stating he did not cheese.


Yeah Flash cheesed Jaedong. It was brilliant and he advanced. He also absolutely destroyed him straight up in game 1. I can't believe JD fans are still talking.
Geo.Rion
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
7377 Posts
December 25 2009 12:25 GMT
#18
On December 25 2009 21:23 lazz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2009 21:21 DragoonPK wrote:
On December 25 2009 21:19 lazz wrote:
-Was the bunker rush an improvised strategy?
▲No, it was a strategy that required considerable timing and preparation. That's why I prepared it very careful. I knew that it would work, so I pushed out confidently and I think that it turned out very well.

-Would it have been dangerous for you if your opponent didn't go 12hatch?
▲Even if he didn't go 12hatch, it would have been a usable strategy. Despite the early marine production, I knew where to scout to capture the overlords thanks to my preparation. Even if he decided to choose a different strategy, I still would have had a chance to win.


people calling 8 rax cheese need to read this and have a deep long think about what they're saying


Its cheese, but its perfected cheese. Thats why it worked.

It's not cheese though, because it's not all-in. He knew it would work. it had a definite pay off. that's not cheese.

ugh, there s been a long time since i saw some1 stating sg so obviously wrong with this dedication. I thhink it was taht finnish guy in PR like half a year ago. Just go to bed, kid.
"Protoss is a joke" Liquid`Jinro Okt.1. 2011
DragoonPK
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
3259 Posts
December 25 2009 12:26 GMT
#19
On December 25 2009 21:23 lazz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2009 21:21 DragoonPK wrote:
On December 25 2009 21:19 lazz wrote:
-Was the bunker rush an improvised strategy?
▲No, it was a strategy that required considerable timing and preparation. That's why I prepared it very careful. I knew that it would work, so I pushed out confidently and I think that it turned out very well.

-Would it have been dangerous for you if your opponent didn't go 12hatch?
▲Even if he didn't go 12hatch, it would have been a usable strategy. Despite the early marine production, I knew where to scout to capture the overlords thanks to my preparation. Even if he decided to choose a different strategy, I still would have had a chance to win.


people calling 8 rax cheese need to read this and have a deep long think about what they're saying


Its cheese, but its perfected cheese. Thats why it worked.

It's not cheese though, because it's not all-in. He knew it would work. it had a definite pay off. that's not cheese.


But Cheese doesn't have to be all-in, all-in is different. 5pool is cheese, but its still not all-in. well sort of..
Geo.Rion
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
7377 Posts
December 25 2009 12:26 GMT
#20
On December 25 2009 21:24 darktreb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2009 21:23 Geo.Rion wrote:
On December 25 2009 21:19 lazz wrote:
-Was the bunker rush an improvised strategy?
▲No, it was a strategy that required considerable timing and preparation. That's why I prepared it very careful. I knew that it would work, so I pushed out confidently and I think that it turned out very well.

-Would it have been dangerous for you if your opponent didn't go 12hatch?
▲Even if he didn't go 12hatch, it would have been a usable strategy. Despite the early marine production, I knew where to scout to capture the overlords thanks to my preparation. Even if he decided to choose a different strategy, I still would have had a chance to win.


people calling 8 rax cheese need to read this and have a deep long think about what they're saying

Hillarious.
He says he would have had a chanse to win. You have decent chanse to win even if you fail with 6 pool. So it's not cheese, right? (Oystein had a guide written on it iirc)

These rabid flashfans are so ridiculous, stating he did not cheese.


Yeah Flash cheesed Jaedong. It was brilliant and he advanced. He also absolutely destroyed him straight up in game 1. I can't believe JD fans are still talking.

Did you read that i said Flash does not deserve to advance? No. I say he cheesed, which is clear as the Sun, and i dont like ppl who say the white wall is black.
"Protoss is a joke" Liquid`Jinro Okt.1. 2011
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft497
CranKy Ducklings73
EnkiAlexander 33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft497
RuFF_SC2 113
CosmosSc2 62
Nina 48
-ZergGirl 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2231
Artosis 584
yabsab 9
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto9
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1137
taco 351
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox591
Other Games
summit1g8557
JimRising 659
Day[9].tv488
C9.Mang0385
ViBE152
Maynarde149
Livibee113
WinterStarcraft50
ArmadaUGS35
Sick3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1109
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream136
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP27
• OhrlRock 4
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv488
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 38m
Stellar Fest
10h 38m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.