• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:00
CEST 05:00
KST 12:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7106 users

[Interviews]Ever OSL Ro8 Day 2 Winners - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Apex
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States7227 Posts
December 25 2009 20:26 GMT
#101
On December 26 2009 05:12 Rostam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2009 05:10 Chen wrote:
On December 26 2009 05:05 Slow Motion wrote:
I like how someone is actually arguing Flash should have chosen a different strat for "showmanship". Imagine if Flash lost to Jaedong by using some crazy firebat strat, and then said in interviews, "I could have beaten JD easily but winning wasn't my main goal, it was to entertain."

How shitty would that make JD and Flash fans feel? I love it when my player beats another who's playing 100% to win. If my guy won, but I knew the other dude wasn't playing seriously, that cheapens my guy's win. The more JD fans are disrespecting Flash here, the more they're actually spitting on JD.

Boxer's said his main goal is to entertain the fans, which is why he does crazy shit like nukes and valks


...yeah, Boxer respects the fans too much to cheese in a highly anticipated series like Flash did. I wish Flash could be more like Boxer.


.....Boxer v. Yellow says hi. In that highly-anticipated semifinal, Boxer infamously/famously bunker-rushed Yellow 3 times in a row to knock Yellow out.

Ironically enough, the same argument of "8 rax is imba" was made in that thread too.
lone_hydra
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada1460 Posts
December 25 2009 20:31 GMT
#102
God... I hated Shine for beating Stork till I read all the posts bashing Shine for the dumbest possible reasons with the worst possible hate. Its funny how if Jaedong did the same plays, most people would be like "omg sexy!!", "fcking beast", BONJWA", "aggresive, love it"...

Now I think I have become a huge fan of Shine. The new legend killer, destroying archons with mutas, responsible for single handily crushing the hopes of all that is Khan and T1, the man who silenced 700 siren like screams of unwavering fans in one fell swoop while creating a typhoon of misguided hate, disrespect, and disgust online of now disgraced fanboys.

Modest, intelligent, and articulated by day, he is the prime role model for pro gamers. But once he is in the booth, he becomes the ultimate villain. Fans stream in online and into stadiums to see him get crushed, but the only thing at the end of the day that is crushed is their hopes and happiness.

I love it. You love to hate him and I love to watch ravenous fanboys turn into disgusting and unreasonable trolls. I would have trolled Shine with the passion of a 1000 suns if I didn't read all that stupid shit you guys wrote, so thanks I guess for showing me the dark side.

The fall of heroes, the rise of the great villain.

Shine for OSL.
gl
hf
gg
Fav Gamers: 2)Stork 5)Bisu
BanZu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3329 Posts
December 25 2009 20:38 GMT
#103
On December 26 2009 04:32 dukethegold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2009 04:27 dcberkeley wrote:
On December 26 2009 04:00 dukethegold wrote:
Even against all odds, I will root for Movie. I am anti-Shine fan for life.

Flash v.s. Shine OSL final would be almost worse than a ZvZ final. Almost.

BTW, my jaw dropped when Flash 8 rax bunker rushed Jaedong. WHO THE HELL DOES A CHEESE AGAINST YOUR STRONGEST RIVAL IN FRONT OF THE BIGGEST AUDIENCE ON CHRISTMAS?

Also, screw those guys who claim Flash's strategy isn't cheese. There is no dictionary definition for cheese. There is no wikipedia entry on starcraft "cheese". It is CHEESE when the player pulls off a cheesy move to end the game in an anti-climatic fashion.

Yeah, cus Flash gives a shit what you want for Christmas right?


No, but he should give a shit about the hundreds of thousands if not millions of Korean fans who tuned in on Christmas just for Flash v.s. Jaedong. Flash might as well give a shit about Jaedong practicing his ass off for a good game against him as well as a sign of respect. Flash was one game up over Jaedong. He was by no means in a desperate situation. Surely for the sake of showmanship, show the audience a better game!

Show nested quote +
On December 26 2009 04:21 Zoler wrote:
On December 26 2009 04:00 dukethegold wrote:
Even against all odds, I will root for Movie. I am anti-Shine fan for life.

Flash v.s. Shine OSL final would be almost worse than a ZvZ final. Almost.

BTW, my jaw dropped when Flash 8 rax bunker rushed Jaedong. WHO THE HELL DOES A CHEESE AGAINST YOUR STRONGEST RIVAL IN FRONT OF THE BIGGEST AUDIENCE ON CHRISTMAS?

Also, screw those guys who claim Flash's strategy isn't cheese. There is no dictionary definition for cheese. There is no wikipedia entry on starcraft "cheese". It is CHEESE when the player pulls off a cheesy move to end the game in an anti-climatic fashion.


What? Early game aggression is way more exciting than your ordinary expand, wait 10 min, start moving out.


Early aggression is exciting, yes. But one that ends the game in an anti-climatic fashion, no.


The fate of the entire Protoss race and the succession of the Legend of Fall now rest on the shoulders of Movie...

Shit, stop crying like a little bitch. Flash won fair and square and at the end of the day, Flash is still in the OSL and JD is out. So get used to it you whiner.
Sun Tzu once said, "Defiler becomes useless at the presences of a vessel."
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
December 25 2009 21:02 GMT
#104
On December 26 2009 05:31 lone_hydra wrote:
God... I hated Shine for beating Stork till I read all the posts bashing Shine for the dumbest possible reasons with the worst possible hate. Its funny how if Jaedong did the same plays, most people would be like "omg sexy!!", "fcking beast", BONJWA", "aggresive, love it"...

Now I think I have become a huge fan of Shine. The new legend killer, destroying archons with mutas, responsible for single handily crushing the hopes of all that is Khan and T1, the man who silenced 700 siren like screams of unwavering fans in one fell swoop while creating a typhoon of misguided hate, disrespect, and disgust online of now disgraced fanboys.

Modest, intelligent, and articulated by day, he is the prime role model for pro gamers. But once he is in the booth, he becomes the ultimate villain. Fans stream in online and into stadiums to see him get crushed, but the only thing at the end of the day that is crushed is their hopes and happiness.

I love it. You love to hate him and I love to watch ravenous fanboys turn into disgusting and unreasonable trolls. I would have trolled Shine with the passion of a 1000 suns if I didn't read all that stupid shit you guys wrote, so thanks I guess for showing me the dark side.

The fall of heroes, the rise of the great villain.

Shine for OSL.
gl
hf
gg


You're taking his mutalisk control a little bit out of proportion here.

People hate the fool because he took out stork using mutalisks (just about the only thing he CAN do). It's fine, Shine really deserved that win but his ZvT is so untested it's laughable and assuming he wins against Movie and Flash beats Calm... how is that final going to look?

Horrible. It'll be a one sided rape of mass proportions. Shine's very strong mutalisks are going to fail hard against Flash who has been handling mutalisks with zero effort all but one time in the last 20 some odd games.

It's like being robbed of the only good possible final, that's the thing here. People get annoyed at that.

Though I hate Shine for other reason...mainly that he's a one trick pony.
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
eborp
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States266 Posts
December 25 2009 21:21 GMT
#105
Shine isn't a one trick pony. He can steal games off better players with cheese, but again its beating better players. His ZvP is pretty damned good because he can throw in things that guys like Stork and Bisu aren't ready for.

On another note, I seriously think shine should be nicknamed the "terrorist" (fantasy's nickname). He has terrorized the star league brackets more than fantasy has.
UMCP CSL NEEDS YOU!
t_co
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States702 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-25 21:27:57
December 25 2009 21:27 GMT
#106
On December 26 2009 05:12 Rostam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2009 05:10 Chen wrote:
On December 26 2009 05:05 Slow Motion wrote:
I like how someone is actually arguing Flash should have chosen a different strat for "showmanship". Imagine if Flash lost to Jaedong by using some crazy firebat strat, and then said in interviews, "I could have beaten JD easily but winning wasn't my main goal, it was to entertain."

How shitty would that make JD and Flash fans feel? I love it when my player beats another who's playing 100% to win. If my guy won, but I knew the other dude wasn't playing seriously, that cheapens my guy's win. The more JD fans are disrespecting Flash here, the more they're actually spitting on JD.

Boxer's said his main goal is to entertain the fans, which is why he does crazy shit like nukes and valks


...yeah, Boxer respects the fans too much to cheese in a highly anticipated series like Flash did. I wish Flash could be more like Boxer.


That's mainly because Flash is still young and hungry. The Boxer that bunker rushed Yellow 3x in a row is different from the Boxer that went nukes versus Killer. I think Flash will probably mellow the same way once he gets a few titles under his belt.
"Look, don't congratulate us when we buy a company, congratulate us when we sell it. Because any fool can overpay and buy a company, so long as there is money to buy it." --Henry Kravis
Hinanawi
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2250 Posts
December 25 2009 21:28 GMT
#107
I watched the finals drunk with some friends, so I couldn't keep up with the TL thread/livestream stuff, but now I'm home and oh man oh man, the tears! The TEARS!

DELICIOUS!

A few points:

- Flash almost definitely would have stomped JD in a long game, anyway.

- Flash doing 8rax was brilliant because he hasn't done a build like that in so long, and JD probably thought "Well, he can beat me with a safe economic build, why would he do that?"

- Zergs in the future will have to shit bricks wondering if Flash is going to bunker rush them; they might hesitate to go 12hatch so often. It's a move that will pay dividends in the future for Flash as well.

So you JD fans can cry all you want, but you know that you'd be going 'OMFG JAEDONG IS A FUCKING GENIUS' if he successfully 4pooled Flash. And 8rax isn't even close to 4pool level of cheesiness, either.

About Shine vs Stork, I'm really sad for Stork since he's my 2nd favorite player. The 2nd match was an awesome game by Stork. I'm upset he lost too, but there's no need to take it out on Shine. The kid probably works hard, and his grandma was there at the match, that was cute.
Favorite progamers (in order): Flash, Stork, Violet, Sea. ||| Get better soon, Violet!
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-25 21:29:50
December 25 2009 21:28 GMT
#108
Well, whatever. I realize that the spirit of competition is to win no matter what the cost and I applaud Flash for sending Jaedong out of the OSL in an anti-climatic fashion.

Now, I hope you guys are all rooting for Movie, because a Flash v.s. Shine final will be a one sided ROFLstomp. Shine recently lost against Hwasin 0-2 in the MSL. I doubt he is going anywhere when he fights against Flash.

And yes, I recognize that Shine has skill. He is a legit player, against Protoss and Zergs anyway.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
December 25 2009 21:33 GMT
#109
Well the P>T>Z>P chain seems to be at full effect in OSL (at least this round), but that's SC so can't be hating it so much.
Still, Stork =( this was your OSL to take. I guess carrying Khan on his shoulders is weighing on him.
[TLMS] REBOOT
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
December 25 2009 21:39 GMT
#110
It could have been cheesy on other maps considering it was a 7 RAX not 8 rax. But on heartbreak you'll always get the overlord so its not really a cheese there.
If opponent 9pools and loses first overlord he's pretty much behind aswell.

And why is it that whenever a terran does an agressive build its considered cheese, but when zerg 9pools its not? Grrr
its not like you pull any scvs if there is a 9pool...
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
December 25 2009 21:43 GMT
#111
Thanks for the translation. You guys do an awesome job.

The Chinese translations are often too terse.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
December 25 2009 21:44 GMT
#112
On December 26 2009 06:39 StylishVODs wrote:
It could have been cheesy on other maps considering it was a 7 RAX not 8 rax. But on heartbreak you'll always get the overlord so its not really a cheese there.
If opponent 9pools and loses first overlord he's pretty much behind aswell.

And why is it that whenever a terran does an agressive build its considered cheese, but when zerg 9pools its not? Grrr
its not like you pull any scvs if there is a 9pool...


Exactly!
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
December 25 2009 22:14 GMT
#113
On December 26 2009 05:12 Ikonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2009 05:10 Chen wrote:
On December 26 2009 05:05 Slow Motion wrote:
I like how someone is actually arguing Flash should have chosen a different strat for "showmanship". Imagine if Flash lost to Jaedong by using some crazy firebat strat, and then said in interviews, "I could have beaten JD easily but winning wasn't my main goal, it was to entertain."

How shitty would that make JD and Flash fans feel? I love it when my player beats another who's playing 100% to win. If my guy won, but I knew the other dude wasn't playing seriously, that cheapens my guy's win. The more JD fans are disrespecting Flash here, the more they're actually spitting on JD.

Boxer's said his main goal is to entertain the fans, which is why he does crazy shit like nukes and valks


I doubt Boxer would do crazy shit like nukes and valks in an OSL Ro8 against the best player in the world.


Actually after reading his state of the union on gaming and the loss of fans, i'm sure he would go out of his way to make it entertaining. Flash is fine doing w/e it takes to win, it just sucks that it was pretty much THE worst it could of ended up. The game was over 1min in when the ovie died and flash pulled 4 scvs off the line.

At least stork - shine series delieverd but the fan fav lost that one. The real entity at fault is the OSL for matching up flash and JD in the ro8 and not ro4 or better.
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
December 25 2009 22:31 GMT
#114
On December 26 2009 06:21 Fangster wrote:
Shine isn't a one trick pony. He can steal games off better players with cheese, but again its beating better players. His ZvP is pretty damned good because he can throw in things that guys like Stork and Bisu aren't ready for.

On another note, I seriously think shine should be nicknamed the "terrorist" (fantasy's nickname). He has terrorized the star league brackets more than fantasy has.


His ZvP is good because of his Mutalisk control. Once that fails and the inherent advantage a zerg player has in early game versus protoss is gone Shine is like a chicken with his head cut off.

His ZvZ is decent again because of Mutalisk contorl.

In ZvT he won't be able to rely on Mutalisk control like he can with other matchups simply because a 2 Hatch Muta all-in rarely works against Flash and when it does it'll only work once in a blue moon. So what's he going to do? His army management is pretty bad as proven v Stork game 2 and such.

I just don't see him being anything better than "okay"
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
FusionCutter
Profile Joined October 2004
Canada974 Posts
December 25 2009 22:35 GMT
#115
Flash is genious. He knows exactly when to cheese of not.

1. vs Bisu in Daum
2. vs Stork in OSL finals (on Katrina)
3. now vs Jaedong.

His ability to play mindgames to tear apart his opponent is just amazing.
lisakki
Profile Joined November 2008
Finland41 Posts
December 25 2009 22:44 GMT
#116
Shine's play was absolutely genius, I love this current crop of aggressive zergs, they make very tense and exciting games without all the strategic subtleties that I miss anyways.

I'm really glad Flash cheesed Jaedong. Finally he gets revenge for that failed 14 cc vs 9pool game he lost to JD a while ago. I've always felt like JD was a terrible face for progaming, his personality is just way too soft for a champion. Glad to see a real player like Flash come and manhandle this pussy.

To all the Calm fans out there, sorry but he's gonna get his nuts stomped by Flash. There hasn't been TvZ this good(relative to the scene) since the days of oov's pre-July streak. Shine will crush Movie, and then Flash will crush Shine in the finals for an OSL trophy he so rightfully deserves.
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
December 25 2009 22:50 GMT
#117
On December 26 2009 07:44 lisakki wrote:
Shine's play was absolutely genius, I love this current crop of aggressive zergs, they make very tense and exciting games without all the strategic subtleties that I miss anyways.

I'm really glad Flash cheesed Jaedong. Finally he gets revenge for that failed 14 cc vs 9pool game he lost to JD a while ago. I've always felt like JD was a terrible face for progaming, his personality is just way too soft for a champion. Glad to see a real player like Flash come and manhandle this pussy.

To all the Calm fans out there, sorry but he's gonna get his nuts stomped by Flash. There hasn't been TvZ this good(relative to the scene) since the days of oov's pre-July streak. Shine will crush Movie, and then Flash will crush Shine in the finals for an OSL trophy he so rightfully deserves.


Yea, jaedong sure is a pussy, two osl's in a year, what a bitch. Lets hate the players on a more personal level, because its intelligent.
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
iamho
Profile Joined June 2009
United States3347 Posts
December 25 2009 23:08 GMT
#118
On December 26 2009 07:44 lisakki wrote:
Shine's play was absolutely genius, I love this current crop of aggressive zergs, they make very tense and exciting games without all the strategic subtleties that I miss anyways.

I'm really glad Flash cheesed Jaedong. Finally he gets revenge for that failed 14 cc vs 9pool game he lost to JD a while ago. I've always felt like JD was a terrible face for progaming, his personality is just way too soft for a champion. Glad to see a real player like Flash come and manhandle this pussy.

To all the Calm fans out there, sorry but he's gonna get his nuts stomped by Flash. There hasn't been TvZ this good(relative to the scene) since the days of oov's pre-July streak. Shine will crush Movie, and then Flash will crush Shine in the finals for an OSL trophy he so rightfully deserves.


what the fuck lol?
+ Show Spoiler +
am i being trolled
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
December 25 2009 23:18 GMT
#119
On December 26 2009 07:44 lisakki wrote:
Shine's play was absolutely genius, I love this current crop of aggressive zergs, they make very tense and exciting games without all the strategic subtleties that I miss anyways.

I'm really glad Flash cheesed Jaedong. Finally he gets revenge for that failed 14 cc vs 9pool game he lost to JD a while ago. I've always felt like JD was a terrible face for progaming, his personality is just way too soft for a champion. Glad to see a real player like Flash come and manhandle this pussy.

To all the Calm fans out there, sorry but he's gonna get his nuts stomped by Flash. There hasn't been TvZ this good(relative to the scene) since the days of oov's pre-July streak. Shine will crush Movie, and then Flash will crush Shine in the finals for an OSL trophy he so rightfully deserves.


What the fuck is this? What a hateful, arbitrary and subjective statement that is an affront to everything jaedong has done for starcraft and all the fans he has brought in. You are clearly a tool and should stop posting.

arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
December 25 2009 23:21 GMT
#120
On December 26 2009 02:04 dasanivan wrote:
boxer pulling scvs to bunker rush is where the term cheese came from in the first place. without scvs it would not have been a cheese rush, as jaedong would have been able to block it.

i thought its called cheese cause people like to whine about it

AKA a play on people like wine with cheese..
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft428
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft428
RuFF_SC2 157
Nina 78
-ZergGirl 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2319
Bale 21
yabsab 13
Terrorterran 12
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto16
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1138
taco 410
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox651
Other Games
summit1g8156
JimRising 679
Day[9].tv495
C9.Mang0361
WinterStarcraft256
ViBE170
Livibee143
Sick140
Maynarde139
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1049
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 14
• OhrlRock 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv495
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h
Stellar Fest
10h
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.