Pringles 2 MSL - Tiebreakers + Wildcard - Page last
| Forum Index > News |
|
TaDa1.
655 Posts
| ||
|
SuperJongMan
Jamaica11586 Posts
And he totally did Zealot-Factory style ala Reach. I refuse to acknowledge Pusan and Kingdom have anything in common outside of being Protoss player. Pusan is an idiot. | ||
|
Manifesto7
Osaka27178 Posts
I am a rA fanboy, what can I say. I was very happy he was able to move on. | ||
|
uhjoo
Korea (South)1740 Posts
great job octopuss, i thought this was a mani report for a sec ^^ | ||
|
Painbringer
Norway446 Posts
. | ||
|
fig_newbie
749 Posts
| ||
|
kukuku
Malaysia64 Posts
go rA!! | ||
|
Muell
Germany89 Posts
((((((((((DDDDDDDDDDDD: | ||
|
Chosi
Germany1309 Posts
| ||
|
arew
Lithuania1861 Posts
NaDa < Kingdom wow :/ | ||
|
Nyovne
Netherlands19141 Posts
| ||
|
EvilTeletubby
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
| ||
|
Carnac
Germany / USA16648 Posts
devil toss fighting <3 | ||
|
Patriot.dlk
Sweden5462 Posts
| ||
|
GrandInquisitor
New York City13113 Posts
So let's get to the point! NaDa landed at 1 o'clock while Kingdom warped in at 1 o'clock. Dude, I know these new maps are weird and original and all, but this kind of close positions is just taking it too far. ![]() | ||
|
RiSE
United States3182 Posts
| ||
|
Orome
Switzerland11984 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Night[Mare
Mexico4793 Posts
![]() | ||
|
strik.fr
France212 Posts
| ||
|
PhantasyHero22
United States1 Post
(Hey, I'm having trouble with downloading the vod for this. The Pringles week 4. It was fine when I downloaded for the past week ones. Can anybody help? And sorry if I'm not posting this question in the right place.) | ||
| ||
.
((((((((((
